AW General Discussion

Imdying
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by Imdying »

Kryptonite wrote:If you all would like a private chat again, I'm will to create one on Discord for you to chat and share memes.

Discord administrators do not have access to IP addresses, emails, etc. It's probably one of the safest apps to use. The only information people have access to is your username, which you can choose, obviously.

However, members would have to be frequent posters. There wouldn't really be set rules other than 'be a normal human being with good judgement'.

It's up to you! I understand that you've been burned and may not feel comfortable with it. I saw a few of you comment how sad you were that you lost your chat so I figured I'd put the offer out there.

Oh oh oh- I’m a normal human being! I’m in Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

anxietyqueen wrote:
Sz091 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:51 pm From the dots we connected, shes loves garage trucks (videos on yt) cats...lots of cats. Not married and no kids...morbidly obsese Image oh she says she cries a lot.
anxietyqueen wrote:Without disclosing identifying info, do you all have any other details on the real Susan’s life? I’m so intrigued now, lol.
Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Morbidly obese but posted about Aaryn’s “back fat” in that dress 10x a day, lol. This is all so fascinating.
She really believed she was someone she is not after she stole some poor women photos off the internet and is pretending to be her

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

username44 wrote:
Sz091 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:51 pm From the dots we connected, shes loves garage trucks (videos on yt) cats...lots of cats. Not married and no kids...morbidly obsese Image oh she says she cries a lot.
anxietyqueen wrote:Without disclosing identifying info, do you all have any other details on the real Susan’s life? I’m so intrigued now, lol.
Then the real Susan is the opposite of the persons photo she used. The photos of the other lady were an attractive woman, thin, decent looking husband. Wow.
My God I can't believe this this is absolutely crazy I cannot believe that she took down her videos on YouTube I can't even find her Instagram. I wonder why she went so far and made such lies such as having a family . Her stealing people's pictures that's very very very wrong! I still don't understand why she went to such great lengths to lie about stuff I mean for what she could have not like the airhead and still been the same person that she was without having to lie about everything.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sz091 wrote:
anxietyqueen wrote:
Sz091 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:51 pm From the dots we connected, shes loves garage trucks (videos on yt) cats...lots of cats. Not married and no kids...morbidly obsese Image oh she says she cries a lot. Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Morbidly obese but posted about Aaryn’s “back fat” in that dress 10x a day, lol. This is all so fascinating.
She really believed she was someone she is not after she stole some poor women photos off the internet and is pretending to be her

I really wish that we could find out who the real owner of the photo is because I feel very bad for that person.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Kryptonite wrote:If you all would like a private chat again, I'm will to create one on Discord for you to chat and share memes.

Discord administrators do not have access to IP addresses, emails, etc. It's probably one of the safest apps to use. The only information people have access to is your username, which you can choose, obviously.

However, members would have to be frequent posters. There wouldn't really be set rules other than 'be a normal human being with good judgement'.

It's up to you! I understand that you've been burned and may not feel comfortable with it. I saw a few of you comment how sad you were that you lost your chat so I figured I'd put the offer out there.
Yes please make one

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

anxietyqueen wrote:
LMAO she said she was way thinner than Aaryn

Imdying
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Imdying »

kristinn281 wrote:
Sz091 wrote:
anxietyqueen wrote: Morbidly obese but posted about Aaryn’s “back fat” in that dress 10x a day, lol. This is all so fascinating.

I really wish that we could find out who the real owner of the photo is because I feel very bad for that person.

It’s easy to steal a photo, it can happen to anyone at any time.

Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

True. But she had pictures with her "husband", while she was "pregnant" with fake tillie, and wedding photos. Extreme if you ask me, it wasn't just a single photo of her
Imdying wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
Sz091 wrote:She really believed she was someone she is not after she stole some poor women photos off the internet and is pretending to be her

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by username44 »

What’s really fucked up to me was the fact Susan shared a photo of what we thought was her and her husband, but clearly another innocent lady in a hospital bed after she had given birth to fake Matilda, and she said “I wouldn’t share photos of myself after having a c-section with just anyone”
ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ButterflyBrit »

Jayme90 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
Sz091 wrote:From the dots we connected, shes loves garage trucks (videos on yt) cats...lots of cats. Not married and no kids...morbidly obsese Image oh she says she cries a lot. Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Did you mean garbage trucks or garage trucks lol. Do your have the name of a YouTube video that I could look up and if she really morbidly obese I still have yet to be able to find her Instagram

She took down all of her videos after this thread was created. Image

How does she know about this thread?

Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

ButterflyBrit wrote:
Jayme90 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:Did you mean garbage trucks or garage trucks lol. Do your have the name of a YouTube video that I could look up and if she really morbidly obese I still have yet to be able to find her Instagram

She took down all of her videos after this thread was created. Image

How does she know about this thread?

Because she obsessed with ytmd

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

I remember disagreeing with Susan about her suspicions that Skyla was on the spectrum. She said her nephew (or something) was diagnosed at like a year & a half. My daughter is autistic & they wouldn't even evaluate her until she was 3.

Now I'm curious if that was all made up. It was so weird that she was so adamant that Skyla or Adaline were on the spectrum.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Brighton wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:25 pm
Rkp65i wrote:Aso Id just like the point out how giddy I am that everyone is FINALLY seeing how cookoo Susan was. For a solid week we had people upset that she was banned and people even left the thread. True colors always shine.

I’m probably gonna have to like every one of your posts for the next 10 years just to make up for it.

:rofl:
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Loverach06 wrote:I remember disagreeing with Susan about her suspicions that Skyla was on the spectrum. She said her nephew (or something) was diagnosed at like a year & a half. My daughter is autistic & they wouldn't even evaluate her until she was 3.

Now I'm curious if that was all made up. It was so weird that she was so adamant that Skyla or Adaline were on the spectrum.

Yeah I dont see the girls having very many characteristics of being on the spectrum. She was like adamant that they were.

Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

Kryptonite wrote:
Imdying wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:I really wish that we could find out who the real owner of the photo is because I feel very bad for that person.

If someone sends me the photo again I can reverse search it. I wouldn't advise contacting the person since that portion of it is over now but it'd be interesting to see where she obtained the photo from.
I've tried reverse searching. No matches. Maybe she knows the people in the photo? I don't know. All of this is just so bizarre... And frankly just sad. What a sad person.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Loverach06 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:25 pm I remember disagreeing with Susan about her suspicions that Skyla was on the spectrum. She said her nephew (or something) was diagnosed at like a year & a half. My daughter is autistic & they wouldn't even evaluate her until she was 3.

Susan is 50 years old and obsessed with garbage trucks and cats.. maybe she’s the one on the spectrum? I remember she also brought up Adeline could be on the spectrum, I said 14-15 months is too young to diagnose and was waiting to get a lengthy novel on why I was wrong.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I wanna join the normal people chat, but I’m kinda scared lol.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Obsessed with cats, garbage trucks and Aaryn Williams. What a life!
I didn’t even know garbage truck obsessions were a thing unless you’re a 4 year old boy.

username44 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:45 pm
Loverach06 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:25 pm I remember disagreeing with Susan about her suspicions that Skyla was on the spectrum. She said her nephew (or something) was diagnosed at like a year & a half. My daughter is autistic & they wouldn't even evaluate her until she was 3.

Susan is 50 years old and obsessed with garbage trucks and cats.. maybe she’s the one on the spectrum? I remember she also brought up Adeline could be on the spectrum, I said 14-15 months is too young to diagnose and was waiting to get a lengthy novel on why I was wrong.
Mommy0912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommy0912 »

I’m confused so Susan had a YouTube channel where she showed her normal self? Or just cats and trucks? Did she tell you all about her channel? She was cray I never read anything she wrote lol

Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

No she never told us anything about her real self. Never showed herself and since shes been lurking this forum she has deleted most her YouTube videos and pictures on her social media accounts. Her yt was mostly her filming the garbage man
daniellem0912 wrote:I’m confused so Susan had a YouTube channel where she showed her normal self? Or just cats and trucks? Did she tell you all about her channel? She was cray I never read anything she wrote lol

Return to “Aaryn Williams”