DailyNewSameOldScriptedBumps - Part

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNewSameOldScriptedBumps - Part

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Of course her photographer bestie of the moment is making a buck off of their friendship. Wake up, Missy.
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Bryan asking for people to ask him questions on Instagram......

Yeah I have a question Bryan......why the hell is your 5 year old speeding down your driveway in a quad with no helmet on?! What the hell is wrong with you?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I know! I was thinking, “I wouldn’t want him to, but when is one of those kids going to get hurt on those?” Even if I had money for it, and all the helmets in the world, I don’t think I’d get a quad for my kids (at Ollie and Finn’s age). I may be overreacting, but they always looked so dangerous to me.
chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

Why can't Ollie and Finn just bike around? Get them some mini BMX and TEACH them something. You have the money.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

coolusername1236 wrote:I know! I was thinking, “I wouldn’t want him to, but when is one of those kids going to get hurt on those?” Even if I had money for it, and all the helmets in the world, I don’t think I’d get a quad for my kids (at Ollie and Finn’s age). I may be overreacting, but they always looked so dangerous to me.

Exactly! We live kind of near the mountains and at least twice a year you see on the news a story about a child dying because of a quad accident. Even if I had the money I would never. Kids don’t have the brain capacity to make quick decisions if something goes wrong. And I guess Ollie and Finns parents don’t have the Brain capacity to make them wear helmets either

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

When is he going to show the whole studio? New music he keeps hinting at?

I’m wondering if Dallas, Bryan’s assistant is still working for him. Also it seems like missy and her BFF, Brooke might not be as close anymore. Then she does the whole promo for their old photographer Chrystal. Seems strange.

Interesting the mechams paid a visit when their channel really needed a boost. Not sure hanging with lumps is the thing it once was.

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

jmoysa wrote:When is he going to show the whole studio? New music he keeps hinting at?

I’m wondering if Dallas, Bryan’s assistant is still working for him. Also it seems like missy and her BFF, Brooke might not be as close anymore. Then she does the whole promo for their old photographer Chrystal. Seems strange.

Interesting the mechams paid a visit when their channel really needed a boost. Not sure hanging with lumps is the thing it once was.

Yes! I was thinking the exact same thing! You would think Brooke would be butt hurt over missy raving about another photographer

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Does anybody follow Dallas or Brooke on SM? If they had a falling out, I'm sure he'd drop some hints.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

onbreak wrote:Does anybody follow Dallas or Brooke on SM? If they had a falling out, I'm sure he'd drop some hints.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
The last time that Dallas said anything about “work” was a clip of those two Harlem Globetrotters at the Lannings. After that the Lannings haven’t really used anyone to film them.

Brooke is posting a lot of quotes about friendship, sadness, etc. just weird that Missy put that whole plug in about Crystal. It’s been just about the time that the Lannings drop friends, assistants.

On another note... Bryan IG has Jared playing drums in the studio and something about him playing on a new song. Geeeze.

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

JVK19 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:53 am
coolusername1236 wrote:I know! I was thinking, “I wouldn’t want him to, but when is one of those kids going to get hurt on those?” Even if I had money for it, and all the helmets in the world, I don’t think I’d get a quad for my kids (at Ollie and Finn’s age). I may be overreacting, but they always looked so dangerous to me.

Exactly! We live kind of near the mountains and at least twice a year you see on the news a story about a child dying because of a quad accident. Even if I had the money I would never. Kids don’t have the brain capacity to make quick decisions if something goes wrong. And I guess Ollie and Finns parents don’t have the Brain capacity to make them wear helmets either

This is a very sad and heart breaking subject for our family. My husband's niece was a passenger on a quad here in the Pine Barrens a couple of years ago. She sadly died on my husband's 41st birthday three years ago at the age of fourteen.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PirateWench8 wrote:

This is a very sad and heart breaking subject for our family. My husband's niece was a passenger on a quad here in the Pine Barrens a couple of years ago. She sadly died on my husband's 41st birthday three years ago at the age of fourteen.
How awful! I am so sorry.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

lmmomSD wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:09 pm
PirateWench8 wrote:

How awful! I am so sorry.

Thank you. The truly sad part is that it wasn't the kids fault. They did everything right. They were wearing helmets and going slow. A deer ran out in front of them and they hit it. The girl that was driving survived but is still in therapy from her injuries to this day and our niece lived for several days before she passed.
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

Bryan came up as I was scrolling through Instagram (thanks Insta). Anyway he was singing. He has an average voice. Probably fine for church or whatever but he has no range! How he thinks he's going to make it big is beyond me.
And I used to find him annoying and now he is truly obnoxious. And I don't even watch anymore. It's just through Missy on Instagram or whenever he pops up as a suggestion.
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... d2ca84.jpg[/IMG]

Just found this on Brooke’s IG. Wonder if she’s no longer Missy’s bff? Just the wording sounds like the Lannings doesn’t it?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

,"hipocrisy"?
Maybe it's hipsters being hypocritical...

avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

missy looks like she’s putting weight back on (Bryan’s IG story with the horse) she’s definitey not fat but it creeps up, I’m sure there will be more pregnancy speculation
emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emilyrose26 »

jmoysa wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... d2ca84.jpg[/IMG]

Just found this on Brooke’s IG. Wonder if she’s no longer Missy’s bff? Just the wording sounds like the Lannings doesn’t it?

Hahaha! That was so obvious guys!

Btw Brooke uses this forum, and Mithy probably does too.

Brooke, I know you sent me a DM ages ago and I am still meaning to reply just had a lot on lately. Bear with me.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... b97123.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited by emilyrose26 on Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

jmoysa wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... d2ca84.jpg[/IMG]

Hahaha! That was so obvious guys!

Btw Brooke uses this forum, and Mithy probably does too.

Brooke, I know you sent me a DM ages ago and I am still meaning to reply just had a lot on lately. Bear with me.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... b97123.jpg[/IMG]

roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

Luna licking Winston was so cute on today’s vlog, Bryan looked like he was gonna cry.

emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

So Mithy is such an appallingly bad mother that she did no laundry for her kids and, even though they have shit loads of clothes, they have nothing to wear for school! Apparently this "never happens" to her, then she goes on a bit longer and lets slop that this "always happens" before correcting herself and saying that it "rarely happens"! Because it's all good as long as you have clean clothes right, you selfish cow? Finn doesn't even have underwear!

Return to “Daily Bumps”