Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

kristinn281 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:02 pm
username44 wrote:
Sz091 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:51 pm From the dots we connected, shes loves garage trucks (videos on yt) cats...lots of cats. Not married and no kids...morbidly obsese Image oh she says she cries a lot.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Then the real Susan is the opposite of the persons photo she used. The photos of the other lady were an attractive woman, thin, decent looking husband. Wow.
My God I can't believe this this is absolutely crazy I cannot believe that she took down her videos on YouTube I can't even find her Instagram. I wonder why she went so far and made such lies such as having a family . Her stealing people's pictures that's very very very wrong! I still don't understand why she went to such great lengths to lie about stuff I mean for what she could have not like the airhead and still been the same person that she was without having to lie about everything.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Because she's a Whackadoodle :rofl:
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sz091 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:13 pm True. But she had pictures with her "husband", while she was "pregnant" with fake tillie, and wedding photos. Extreme if you ask me, it wasn't just a single photo of her
Imdying wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:I really wish that we could find out who the real owner of the photo is because I feel very bad for that person.

It’s easy to steal a photo, it can happen to anyone at any time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fake Tillie! OMG 😂 this blows my mind, I feel like I'm watching a bad Lifetime movie or something lol
Amandajean
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Amandajean »

Sz091 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:13 pm True. But she had pictures with her "husband", while she was "pregnant" with fake tillie, and wedding photos. Extreme if you ask me, it wasn't just a single photo of her
Imdying wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:I really wish that we could find out who the real owner of the photo is because I feel very bad for that person.

It’s easy to steal a photo, it can happen to anyone at any time.

Ahh she even had a whole story about the day she gave birth to “Tillie” and how she was a surprise pregnancy, etc. that was all just a lie..?! I’m so weirded out.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Filming the garbage men? Wtf!
This cannot get any weirder, it can’t!

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Whew finally caught up :D I think I'll go read some other forums and digest this craziness lol. Unbelievable!

I'm so naive to not be naive, know what I mean? Lordy! But I must say, as scary as this is, y'all make it better by being funny. This is gonna make some story at my pool opening BBQ next month lol! And you just can't make some of this stuff up, garbage trucks ffs! :rofl:
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

Sz091 wrote:From the dots we connected, shes loves garage trucks (videos on yt) cats...lots of cats. Not married and no kids...morbidly obsese Image oh she says she cries a lot.
anxietyqueen wrote:Without disclosing identifying info, do you all have any other details on the real Susan’s life? I’m so intrigued now, lol.
You forgot the dirty angry birds and trains!
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

I honestly KNEW Susan didn’t have a family. I couldn’t prove it and I didn’t want to say anything because she would have everyone gang up on you and make you not even want to come on this site anymore. But yeah, I knew she didn’t have kids because she was on here like 24/7! She would be posting things at like 3 in the morning! No one with 5 kids has the time to be on here all night and day. I also wondered why she sounded so miserable when she had this huge “loving” family. How did she have the time to be so obsessed with Aaryn?? How could she afford a Chicago suborn home but seemingly never worked? Because she made it all up! I’m so glad we all know now what she’s really about! She’s mentally ill and I kind of feel bad for her. She should really get some help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
yoohoo
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by yoohoo »

Holy I just caught up on everything going on. Ii participate when I have the free time and comment sometime, I am also guilty of liking Susan's posts here and there aad did think her comments weroverboard sometimes. So glad nothing more happened and it was all handledshe honestly has to be super delusional .
Sz091
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sz091 »

Tinabelle wrote:
Sz091 wrote:From the dots we connected, shes loves garage trucks (videos on yt) cats...lots of cats. Not married and no kids...morbidly obsese Image oh she says she cries a lot.
anxietyqueen wrote:Without disclosing identifying info, do you all have any other details on the real Susan’s life? I’m so intrigued now, lol.
You forgot the dirty angry birds and trains!
Oh yeah trains and angry birds too! Lmao. My brain is fried after all the shit snoozan has pulled with us!

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I post in the middle of the night on here 😳 it’s something to do when pregnancy insomnia is winning!
I always thought it was weird she called Aaryn,”my bitch,” but I never thought she was lying about her family. I think more than a few of us have discussed our families and life a little bit to use as a comparison to why Aaryn is such a shitty mom and wife, so I guess I just thought that’s what she was doing too.
Mspenny wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:35 pm I honestly KNEW Susan didn’t have a family. I couldn’t prove it and I didn’t want to say anything because she would have everyone gang up on you and make you not even want to come on this site anymore. But yeah, I knew she didn’t have kids because she was on here like 24/7! She would be posting things at like 3 in the morning! No one with 5 kids has the time to be on here all night and day. I also wondered why she sounded so miserable when she had this huge “loving” family. How did she have the time to be so obsessed with Aaryn?? How could she afford a Chicago suborn home but seemingly never worked? Because she made it all up! I’m so glad we all know now what she’s really about! She’s mentally ill and I kind of feel bad for her. She should really get some help.

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: AW General Discussion

Unread post by Mspenny »

Adhbrh91 wrote:I post in the middle of the night on here Image it’s something to do when pregnancy insomnia is winning!
I always thought it was weird she called Aaryn,”my bitch,” but I never thought she was lying about her family. I think more than a few of us have discussed our families and life a little bit to use as a comparison to why Aaryn is such a shitty mom and wife, so I guess I just thought that’s what she was doing too.
Mspenny wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:35 pm I honestly KNEW Susan didn’t have a family. I couldn’t prove it and I didn’t want to say anything because she would have everyone gang up on you and make you not even want to come on this site anymore. But yeah, I knew she didn’t have kids because she was on here like 24/7! She would be posting things at like 3 in the morning! No one with 5 kids has the time to be on here all night and day. I also wondered why she sounded so miserable when she had this huge “loving” family. How did she have the time to be so obsessed with Aaryn?? How could she afford a Chicago suborn home but seemingly never worked? Because she made it all up! I’m so glad we all know now what she’s really about! She’s mentally ill and I kind of feel bad for her. She should really get some help.

Sorry, I don’t mean to sound like I’m shaming anyone, or implying that you’re lying about your family. She was just on here every waking minute, posting constantly. I just knew something didn’t add up because I remember reading that she had five kids. Anyway, best wishes for you and your family!

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I didn’t take it as you shaming me :) you’re smarter for realizing something didn’t add up with her!
I have been on here like 24/7 though because this Susan shit is juicy and it’s like a car accident- I can’t look away.
Mspenny wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:46 pm
Adhbrh91 wrote:I post in the middle of the night on here Image it’s something to do when pregnancy insomnia is winning!

Sorry, I don’t mean to sound like I’m shaming anyone, or implying that you’re lying about your family. She was just on here every waking minute, posting constantly. I just knew something didn’t add up because I remember reading that she had five kids. Anyway, best wishes for you and your family!

judging
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by judging »

I finally caught up. This is some Dr. Phil shit.

Mommy0912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommy0912 »

Maybe she was some mega fan from bb days and aaryn was rude or something to her online.

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

I kind of feel bad for Susan but she also sucks because she's making me feel bad for freaking Aaryn. I bet she's terrified of someone showing up at her door. I think she should just quit yt and stop being so public about her life. I mean people be cray and you never know if someone could try to kidnap her kiddos or do something to her and her children when she's out and about. All the money she gets from the swipe up ain't worth it.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:43 pm I post in the middle of the night on here 😳 it’s something to do when pregnancy insomnia is winning!

Same. I'm on bed rest so this forum gives me something to do but I understood her soending all day at the ballpark, etc because I've been there.
gangiee09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gangiee09 »

Rkp65i wrote:
Loverach06 wrote:I remember disagreeing with Susan about her suspicions that Skyla was on the spectrum. She said her nephew (or something) was diagnosed at like a year & a half. My daughter is autistic & they wouldn't even evaluate her until she was 3.

Now I'm curious if that was all made up. It was so weird that she was so adamant that Skyla or Adaline were on the spectrum.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yeah I dont see the girls having very many characteristics of being on the spectrum. She was like adamant that they were.

I don’t see it in them. My oldest has autism and I had told Susan that what she was saying wasn’t autism at all. She then bit my head off a few months back and told me I didn’t know what I was talking about. I then started to be more distant from this forum because she was just so rude. Happy I came back in time to see this whole thing go up in flames!

greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

So how do we know that Susan was making up her husband, kids, etc.?

Not doubting, I couldn't stand that crazy, just curious.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

spicycat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spicycat »

Hooollly shit. I can’t believed we all got catfished by a 50 something year-old lunatic. I’m guilty of finding her comments entertaining but there were times where she definitely went overboard and it was very off putting. But she was that kind of person that you just didn’t want to piss off...and for good reason. I knew when I saw that comment Joanna shared from her instagram that was Susan. BUT MY MIND IS STILL BLOWN THAT SHE CREATED A WHOLE FAKE FAMILY...I really hope she gets the help she needs. I remember when she said SerendipitySusan was her instagram name so I searched her out of curiosity and she looked like a crazy lady in her picture. Good ridden though

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

gangiee09 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
Loverach06 wrote:I remember disagreeing with Susan about her suspicions that Skyla was on the spectrum. She said her nephew (or something) was diagnosed at like a year & a half. My daughter is autistic & they wouldn't even evaluate her until she was 3.

Now I'm curious if that was all made up. It was so weird that she was so adamant that Skyla or Adaline were on the spectrum.

Yeah I dont see the girls having very many characteristics of being on the spectrum. She was like adamant that they were.

I don’t see it in them. My oldest has autism and I had told Susan that what she was saying wasn’t autism at all. She then bit my head off a few months back and told me I didn’t know what I was talking about. I then started to be more distant from this forum because she was just so rude. Happy I came back in time to see this whole thing go up in flames!

Yes. She was arguing about it with me saying I thought I knew everything because I have a kid with autism.. that you can get them diagnosed at a year if you're willing to be wrong & let the professionals do their job.

I was like you have no freaking clue what you're talking about lady.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”