AW General Discussion

elisabeth81
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AW General Discussion

Unread post by elisabeth81 »

spicycat wrote:Hooollly shit. I can’t believed we all got catfished by a 50 something year-old lunatic. I’m guilty of finding her comments entertaining but there were times where she definitely went overboard and it was very off putting. But she was that kind of person that you just didn’t want to piss off...and for good reason. I knew when I saw that comment Joanna shared from her instagram that was Susan. BUT MY MIND IS STILL BLOWN THAT SHE CREATED A WHOLE FAKE FAMILY...I really hope she gets the help she needs. I remember when she said SerendipitySusan was her instagram name so I searched her out of curiosity and she looked like a crazy lady in her picture. Good ridden though Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree Image I am shooketh, sisters
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

greymatter wrote:So how do we know that Susan was making up her husband, kids, etc.?

Not doubting, I couldn't stand that crazy, just curious.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I’d like to know too! Can someone shed some light on this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Mspenny wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:35 pm I honestly KNEW Susan didn’t have a family. I couldn’t prove it and I didn’t want to say anything because she would have everyone gang up on you and make you not even want to come on this site anymore. But yeah, I knew she didn’t have kids because she was on here like 24/7! She would be posting things at like 3 in the morning! No one with 5 kids has the time to be on here all night and day. I also wondered why she sounded so miserable when she had this huge “loving” family. How did she have the time to be so obsessed with Aaryn?? How could she afford a Chicago suborn home but seemingly never worked? Because she made it all up! I’m so glad we all know now what she’s really about! She’s mentally ill and I kind of feel bad for her. She should really get some help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'd get on here and there'd always be a new novel from Susan. I rarely read her posts past the first couple sentences (so much frickin rambling), and I didn't think she was funny whatsoever like a lot of people did. OH AND HER USE OF "HEH" DROVE ME CRAZY. Lol.
yoohoo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yoohoo »

Didnt someone awhile back say they saw her in the parking lot at the mall I read and that she was on her phone or somethingg now I'm curious if it was Susan I just have to take scroll back to find it. Shoot.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

yoohoo wrote:Didnt someone awhile back say they saw her in the parking lot at the mall I read and that she was on her phone or somethingg now I'm curious if it was Susan I just have to take scroll back to find it. Shoot.
I don’t think it was old crazy sue, it was somebody who lived in the same town in Texas.

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Morethescarier wrote:
yoohoo wrote:Didnt someone awhile back say they saw her in the parking lot at the mall I read and that she was on her phone or somethingg now I'm curious if it was Susan I just have to take scroll back to find it. Shoot.
I don’t think it was old crazy sue, it was somebody who lived in the same town in Texas.

It was someone who lives in Austin. Susan lives in IL.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

yoohoo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yoohoo »

Morethescarier wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:59 pm

Oh ok, just making sure. I know we all like to talk or shit about Airhead but I definitely wouldn't want any harm coming towards her or even near those children!
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

judging wrote:I finally caught up. This is some Dr. Phil shit.

I can see it now. Susan on stage with Phil, a list of all of her crazy antics on the screen behind them. Phil ‘Susan is it correct you referred to the Youtuber as ‘your bitch’ and you ‘her queen’ lol

NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

Wow, finally caught up on everything. I have to say, while all of this is incredibly disturbing, it’s unsurprising to me. First of all, I am an avid watcher of Investigstion Discovery 😆 so this is some Web of Lies shit straight up, lol. I always felt there was something strange about Susan but she seemed like one of the “darling posters” around here so I never said anything but I couldn’t for the life of me figure out why she had so many people backing up her crazy all the time. Not shaming anyone or anything, she was very manipulative, but she always made me feel really uncomfortable. It’s one thing to not agree with a YouTuber but she made it her mission to target Aaryn and bring her down for some reason. I never acknowledged any of the secret group crap and I never asked to be let into it, I was just glad she was banned from YTMD. As soon as someone posted the screenshot of the threatening message I knew it was Susan instantly, but again I didn’t want to say anything in case I was wrong.

I’ve been a part of many message boards in my time and have seen some crazy shit go down (like on one of them, maybe BabyCenter, someone made up an entire life about a twin pregnancy, having them prematurely and being in the NICU, one of them dying, etc, and scammed many caring and loving people out of thousands of dollars in donations and gifts. It was a years-long lie and it all ended up being a MAN who had no wife or kids). Just be careful how much you share on the Internet because you never really know who’s on the other side of the screen.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I haven’t been on here at all this past weekend and I just got caught up. Susan’s a fraud? Wow. The scariest part is that she’s good at the details, she seemed so believable. Aside from the obvious of what everyone else is saying about taking it too far with the IRS and Hello Fresh shit. I knew there was a reason that I didn’t want in on the private chat, holy hell. #sistershook
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Holy. Shit.

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Not_Sponsored wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:48 pm Whoa, whoa, whoa. I haven’t been on here at all this past weekend and I just got caught up. Susan’s a fraud? Wow. The scariest part is that she’s good at the details, she seemed so believable. Aside from the obvious of what everyone else is saying about taking it too far with the IRS and Hello Fresh shit. I knew there was a reason that I didn’t want in on the private chat, holy hell. #sistershook
Yes! She would elaborate a lot on her "parenting" and her fake marriage, so creepy. There were times where I agreed with her but majority of the time I was like yeah, just going to pretend like I didn't read that 😂
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by vandelynn »

Sz091 wrote:
coffeemama wrote:
Sz091 wrote:I also want to say beware of Miran300. I also believe this is Susan as she is so overly obsessed with that user

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Is this why Miran300 also went silent after Susan was banned?
Yes she would log on from one screen name and go silent on the other one

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I'm exhausted thinking about how much time she put on here lol logging in and out of accounts. Geez gives me a headache lol

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

I missed a lot of what Susan said because after her and I got into it about her being a creep trying to call the IRS I blocked her. I would have to click a button specifically to see what she was saying, and sometimes I did because I would be missing context of other posts. I'm glad everyone has come around at least. I was really weirded out by the lack of people calling her creep ass shit out. Calling Aaryn "My bitch" and all that, and people LIKING those creepy posts. I felt really alone with my dislike for Susan and she was literally taking over this board and I can't believe how many people got sucked in.

On the bright side, if Susan creeps back in on fake accounts, she's going to have to behave or she'll just get banned again. I'm not going to be shy about messaging moderators in the future. It probably wouldn't have gotten this far if I wasn't worried about being a report-a-hoe. Now I don't care. Any hint of real life anything, please know I am personally messaging a mod about you.

Anyway, I guess I'm done ranting. I'm just mad at this board at this point. I hope it goes back to normal soon.
Son-Of-A-Snitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Son-Of-A-Snitch »

Crazy thought...or maybe not so crazy after reading everything that's gone down...but what if Suze the snooze created the moleymoley account and posted about the groupme discussion on here just to stir up more drama. Then when someone assumed it was Joanne, snooze took that as an opportunity to attack someone else even further and show just how extreme she can be. Like a "look what happens if you cross me" type of thing to show everyone else who's boss.....creepy.....especially after reading all the IRS and background check stuff she was doing.

I didn't post much to begin with, but I really felt like I couldn't because I felt like Susan would pick apart anything someone said and twist it around. She scared me. She was constantly picking fights with users. I swear it would be page after page of her tearing other members apart and putting them down and there was hardly any Aaryn discussion going on. The board moved so fast because it was just post after post of hate about each other and not Aaryn. I love that things are focused back on Aaryn again.
Jayme90
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jayme90 »

Son-Of-A-Snitch wrote:Crazy thought...or maybe not so crazy after reading everything that's gone down...but what if Suze the snooze created the moleymoley account and posted about the groupme discussion on here just to stir up more drama. Then when someone assumed it was Joanne, snooze took that as an opportunity to attack someone else even further and show just how extreme she can be. Like a "look what happens if you cross me" type of thing to show everyone else who's boss.....creepy.....especially after reading all the IRS and background check stuff she was doing.

I didn't post much to begin with, but I really felt like I couldn't because I felt like Susan would pick apart anything someone said and twist it around. She scared me. She was constantly picking fights with users. I swear it would be page after page of her tearing other members apart and putting them down and there was hardly any Aaryn discussion going on. The board moved so fast because it was just post after post of hate about each other and not Aaryn. I love that things are focused back on Aaryn again.
It has crossed my mind that moleymole was actually susan...not 100% sure though....

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Son-Of-A-Snitch wrote:Crazy thought...or maybe not so crazy after reading everything that's gone down...but what if Suze the snooze created the moleymoley account and posted about the groupme discussion on here just to stir up more drama. Then when someone assumed it was Joanne, snooze took that as an opportunity to attack someone else even further and show just how extreme she can be. Like a "look what happens if you cross me" type of thing to show everyone else who's boss.....creepy.....especially after reading all the IRS and background check stuff she was doing.

I know I've officially lost it because this seems completely plausible. I'm so mentally drained from the queen and her bitch ImageImage

Jayme90
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jayme90 »

She told us in the group chat that her plan was to make an account and pretend to be one of aaryns old sorority sisters and make up a bunch of stuff about her. So, if this was her plan.....im SURE she’s done it before.

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

haterade wrote:

I know I've officially lost it because this seems completely plausible. I'm so mentally drained from the queen and her bitch ImageImage

Those of us in the group chat definitely have this same thought. She had so many accounts!

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

Who has the time for this shit? I remember missing a weekend on here and there were over 500 posts. The majority of them were Susan. I thought she was funny sometimes and now I feel yucky. I never joined the group chat. I just don’t have time for that either. I’m glad I didn’t. I did feel like you could never say anything against her because she would have your head on a stick and people defending her.

How do you guys know for sure she has no family? That’s the part I don’t get.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”