AW General Discussion

NMiller2017
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AW General Discussion

Unread post by NMiller2017 »

Jayme90 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:25 am She told us in the group chat that her plan was to make an account and pretend to be one of aaryns old sorority sisters and make up a bunch of stuff about her. So, if this was her plan.....im SURE she’s done it before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So maybe Susan was BlaBla? I remember Susan telling us to take it easy on her when some were doubting her.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Lolaharper wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:31 am Who has the time for this shit? I remember missing a weekend on here and there were over 500 posts. The majority of them were Susan. I thought she was funny sometimes and now I feel yucky. I never joined the group chat. I just don’t have time for that either. I’m glad I didn’t. I did feel like you could never say anything against her because she would have your head on a stick and people defending her.

How do you guys know for sure she has no family? That’s the part I don’t get.

I think people are assuming because she was on here 24/7 and she had a weird YouTube history? Videos she liked/subscribed too. Garbage trucks and cats? Someone found an Instagram profile of an older woman as well, I believe. She definitely was on here too much to be a mother of 5 at the very least. She types like an older lady as well.. I know that's a weird thing to say, but every generation has their own "style" of typing.... differently? Idk, that probably only makes sense to some. I'm on Reddit as well and you can always tell when it's a 19 year old typing or a 55 year old lol.

I think most of this is all just speculation though. Anyone else feel free to correct me. I wasn't in the private group chat so this is just stuff I've gathered from others posts.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jayme90 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:25 am She told us in the group chat that her plan was to make an account and pretend to be one of aaryns old sorority sisters and make up a bunch of stuff about her. So, if this was her plan.....im SURE she’s done it before.

What would be the point in that though? Everyone here already dislikes Aaryn for legitimate reasons, why do we need to add fake ones to the list?
NMiller2017
Talker
Talker

crestsanicode wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:41 am

What would be the point in that though? Everyone here already dislikes Aaryn for legitimate reasons, why do we need to add fake ones to the list?
Maybe she was thinking it would make us even madder and want to join her witch hunt? I think she's someone with a personal vendetta against Aaryn. Whether its someone she hurt with her words or actions, or maybe a super obsessed BB fan who was mad @ Aaryn for something she did to their favorite person on the show?
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

NMiller2017 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:51 am
crestsanicode wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:41 am

Maybe she was thinking it would make us even madder and want to join her witch hunt? I think she's someone with a personal vendetta against Aaryn. Whether its someone she hurt with her words or actions, or maybe a super obsessed BB fan who was mad @ Aaryn for something she did to their favorite person on the show?

Wow that is twisted.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

crestsanicode wrote:
NMiller2017 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:51 am
crestsanicode wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:41 am What would be the point in that though? Everyone here already dislikes Aaryn for legitimate reasons, why do we need to add fake ones to the list?

Wow that is twisted.
The thing is, with people who are this fucked up, there doesn't have to be a point. We will drive ourselves crazy trying to rationalize her behavior.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

NMiller2017
Talker
Talker

It's a stretch, I know. Listening to what people have said about her, I've just came to that possible conclusion. I've read that she is pretty much a recluse that lives alone with just her cats. No family, outside life, or whatever. Maybe I've just watch Law & Order too much but here is my theory for anyone who is interested.

I'm thinking she is probably someone who lives a very lonely existence, maybe by herself or with older parents who she doesn't interact with. She is probably very unhappy in life and to escape her reality she watches reality tv and forms a fictitious "bond" with these reality personalities. She could have been obsessed with Aaryn and maybe tried to contact her or form a friendship with her and because Aaryn is superficial Aaryn she rejected her. This could be what started her downward spiral which resulted in her becoming consumed with destroying Aaryan and lashing out at members of this board who didn't have the same intense hatred for Aaryn.

OR like I mentioned earlier she was obsessed with someone Aaryn tormented on the show and this is her revenge for whoever she was a stan of.
Mommy0912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommy0912 »

NMiller2017 wrote:It's a stretch, I know. Listening to what people have said about her, I've just came to that possible conclusion. I've read that she is pretty much a recluse that lives alone with just her cats. No family, outside life, or whatever. Maybe I've just watch Law & Order too much but here is my theory for anyone who is interested.

I'm thinking she is probably someone who lives a very lonely existence, maybe by herself or with older parents who she doesn't interact with. She is probably very unhappy in life and to escape her reality she watches reality tv and forms a fictitious "bond" with these reality personalities. She could have been obsessed with Aaryn and maybe tried to contact her or form a friendship with her and because Aaryn is superficial Aaryn she rejected her. This could be what started her downward spiral which resulted in her becoming consumed with destroying Aaryan and lashing out at members of this board who didn't have the same intense hatred for Aaryn.

OR like I mentioned earlier she was obsessed with someone Aaryn tormented on the show and this is her revenge for whoever she was a stan of.
I agree I think she tried to friend aaryn online and aaryn probably called her weird or something

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I think blahblah was Susan. This woman went to extreme lengths on this form. She’s insane.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Adhbrh91 wrote:I think blahblah was Susan. This woman went to extreme lengths on this form. She’s insane.
What blabla wrote anyone could have written that based on the convo going on. She/he really gave no new info. I don't believe the 60k a month either

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

jazieg wrote:
Adhbrh91 wrote:I think blahblah was Susan. This woman went to extreme lengths on this form. She’s insane.
What blabla wrote anyone could have written that based on the convo going on. She/he really gave no new info. I don't believe the 60k a month either

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I agree. There's absolutely no excuse for them to not own a house if she were making anything near that. The only possible way to justify a 60k per month income is if it was all going into Nick's business and Nordstrom therapy. We already know he took out massive loans for his business.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Amandajean
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandajean »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:59 am I think blahblah was Susan. This woman went to extreme lengths on this form. She’s insane.
It makes a lot of sense with the timing of everything. Blabla just stirred up some more drama and then disappeared and none of what she said was anything that proved anything, I dunno, could have been a friend but I highly doubt it. Also if she was she kind of threw herself under the bus 🤷🏼‍♀️
greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

Spoiler alert: Susan was the biggest stan of us all.

You hear that Susan? Aaryn OWNS you. You are HER BITCH. Okay hunnnnieeeee?

Jk...I don't actually talk like that. Lol.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

greymatter wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:47 am Spoiler alert: Susan was the biggest stan of us all.

So true. She has us feeling bad for Aaryn lol (well I know some have said that)
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

For a lack of a better term, I do feel bad for Aaryn. This is what she gets for blasting herself and her life / children’s lives in the internet, but no one should have to deal with crazy people like Susan who could potentially jeapordize her safety. I still think Aaryn is a shitty person and mom who deserves to loose sponsors over the things she said, but I don’t wish harm on anyone. There’s got to be a reason she’s basically gone silent on the internet. I truly do hope she’s taking measurements to protect herself and her family if it is in fact something serious.

MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:58 am
greymatter wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:47 am Spoiler alert: Susan was the biggest stan of us all.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Jayme90 wrote:
Son-Of-A-Snitch wrote:Crazy thought...or maybe not so crazy after reading everything that's gone down...but what if Suze the snooze created the moleymoley account and posted about the groupme discussion on here just to stir up more drama. Then when someone assumed it was Joanne, snooze took that as an opportunity to attack someone else even further and show just how extreme she can be. Like a "look what happens if you cross me" type of thing to show everyone else who's boss.....creepy.....especially after reading all the IRS and background check stuff she was doing.

I didn't post much to begin with, but I really felt like I couldn't because I felt like Susan would pick apart anything someone said and twist it around. She scared me. She was constantly picking fights with users. I swear it would be page after page of her tearing other members apart and putting them down and there was hardly any Aaryn discussion going on. The board moved so fast because it was just post after post of hate about each other and not Aaryn. I love that things are focused back on Aaryn again.
It has crossed my mind that moleymole was actually susan...not 100% sure though....

Yeah at this I wouldn't put anything pass her. I found myself questioning her posts but then would think to myself "Oh no way that's just crazy af!!!" It was so far out there that I didn't think it was possible so I would just laugh my ass off at her but here we are with this info so yeah I wouldn't put it past her setting up the moleymoley account.

Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

greymatter wrote:Spoiler alert: Susan was the biggest stan of us all.

Love your attention to detail. This looks exactly like Susan's posts lol

Amandajean
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandajean »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:10 am For a lack of a better term, I do feel bad for Aaryn. This is what she gets for blasting herself and her life / children’s lives in the internet, but no one should have to deal with crazy people like Susan who could potentially jeapordize her safety. I still think Aaryn is a shitty person and mom who deserves to loose sponsors over the things she said, but I don’t wish harm on anyone. There’s got to be a reason she’s basically gone silent on the internet. I truly do hope she’s taking measurements to protect herself and her family if it is in fact something serious.

I feel like once in awhile Aaryn doesn’t post anything for a bit, but the timing of everything with this board and her barely posting on social media is an odd coincidence
gangiee09
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gangiee09 »

Loverach06 wrote:
gangiee09 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote: Yeah I dont see the girls having very many characteristics of being on the spectrum. She was like adamant that they were.

I don’t see it in them. My oldest has autism and I had told Susan that what she was saying wasn’t autism at all. She then bit my head off a few months back and told me I didn’t know what I was talking about. I then started to be more distant from this forum because she was just so rude. Happy I came back in time to see this whole thing go up in flames!

Yes. She was arguing about it with me saying I thought I knew everything because I have a kid with autism.. that you can get them diagnosed at a year if you're willing to be wrong & let the professionals do their job.

I was like you have no freaking clue what you're talking about lady.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yes!! I remember that! When clearly she was wrong because the earliest they do it is after 18 months and if red flags come up from their pediatrician. Of course all dr’s are different and we didn’t get her seen for anything till after she was 2. That was because we got the referrals we needed, and started the process. But it’s a very LENGTHLY process. It doesn’t just happen overnight. I swear that woman is a whack job!

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yeah I’ve noticed she goes MIA randomly sometimes to create buzz and have everyone asking her if she’s ok. Maybe it’s all just to her stanz to come running to her asking her if she’s ok like she did with her miscarriage last year. She usually leaves some kind of cryptic message, though. Something along the lines of, “ so much happening right now I’ll update you when I can.”
Amandajean wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:01 am
Adhbrh91 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:10 am For a lack of a better term, I do feel bad for Aaryn. This is what she gets for blasting herself and her life / children’s lives in the internet, but no one should have to deal with crazy people like Susan who could potentially jeapordize her safety. I still think Aaryn is a shitty person and mom who deserves to loose sponsors over the things she said, but I don’t wish harm on anyone. There’s got to be a reason she’s basically gone silent on the internet. I truly do hope she’s taking measurements to protect herself and her family if it is in fact something serious.

I feel like once in awhile Aaryn doesn’t post anything for a bit, but the timing of everything with this board and her barely posting on social media is an odd coincidence

Return to “Aaryn Williams”