8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Why are you guys so shocked Abby and Julie were left to baby sit and instructed to call Sheri if there was an emergency?
Chad and Shari had to potty train them and Chad had to explain cell phone rules to Abby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by jaynshann »

This flippin family! I don’t know! I just started leaving my 12 &14 year old alone and responsible for themselves! So Big Julie’s instructions “wipe the babies hands down...make sure the big kids wipe their hands down so they don’t get sticky stuff on the couch....you know the rules....don’t let them jump on the couches...have them put their books away before bed” Yep she’s related to her mother, Ellie, and Bonnie for sure! Make sure everything is neat and stays looking perfect. I am glad the couches will be safe with these kids in charge! Notice Julie said have them asleep by 7 but they let Emma stay up late till almost 9 then the adults come home and both Emma and Cooper are up! Lol-that’s what you get when you leave elementary school aged kids in charge! Seriously wonder about these woman!

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Big Julie was more concerned about her furniture than leaving her 4 children with underage children.
Sneege07
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sneege07 »

So, today's vlog.

Julie, in my opinion, is so pretty!

Ruby's stupid socks. Why would she keep those on, especially since she realized before she even left? Does she think she is just soooo quirky and cute?

Ruby's weird speech about the school. I literally LOL'd when she was talking about getting teary eyed and I (stupidly) assumed she was going to talk about her kids... nope. Their school. Then complaining about the drive. My kids go to public school and it's 25 minutes away My husband drives an hour to get to work. We live in the country so that's just how it is.. she just wants to move. And then blaming the driving on why she doesn't have dinner ready Come on. She picked them up at, what? 3pm? That's home around 3:30. You can't have dinner ready at 5-6 but you've been home for hours?

I can't with this woman.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Again..no dinner ready. WtF? Put a roast in the crock pot in the morning and it’s DONE by dinner time. Pre make a green salad and EAT! This snowflake is beyond ridiculous. She sets a timer to pick up mail...what?! That shits for children. There is NO way she doesn’t have some sort of mental disorder...no way. Nothing she does makes logical sense. Who has all the money in the world and forgets to pay bills? But you can bet the kids tuition is paid ASAP at their snobby, entitled rich kid school...the answer is YES! OMG...idiot.
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

Sneege07 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:54 am So, today's vlog.

Julie, in my opinion, is so pretty!

Ruby's stupid socks. Why would she keep those on, especially since she realized before she even left? Does she think she is just soooo quirky and cute?

Ruby's weird speech about the school. I literally LOL'd when she was talking about getting teary eyed and I (stupidly) assumed she was going to talk about her kids... nope. Their school. Image Then complaining about the drive. My kids go to public school and it's 25 minutes away Image My husband drives an hour to get to work. We live in the country so that's just how it is.. she just wants to move. And then blaming the driving on why she doesn't have dinner ready Image Come on. She picked them up at, what? 3pm? That's home around 3:30. You can't have dinner ready at 5-6 but you've been home for hours? Image

I can't with this woman.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I didn’t realize how long Julie’s legs were until today’s vlog. She is a beautiful child. It’s a shame that her siblings rip her to pieces. Hope she is building thick skin and has made some friends at school. Do the little kids never hang out with friends from school? All I ever see is their cousins. I lived in farm land central for years and most people I knew would drive 80+ miles a day. Keep in mind that expressways were not close. Ruby can jump on the expressway that is 70 mph and be in the school in less than 30 minutes. I think the trip is around 20-25 miles one way. She acts as if she is driving back and forth between the school and home several times a day every single day. Don’t the kids get driven to school by someone else or did that stop? What else does she do besides decorate her porch, clean for 30 minutes, forget her youngest exists, and not feed her children until 8pm?
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

Oh and don’t worry Ruby about showing the neighborhood. Your very intelligent 16 year old uploaded a picture of her in her track uniform on her public Instagram for the world to see. Of course I don’t think anyone cares enough to want to see these people in person.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Sometimes my mom takes 2 hours to get to work and 2 hours to get home, if we go to the area on the weekend it's 20 minutes or less. She chose to send them to that school and would have driven to the school before so honestly girl, don't complain.

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

I’m not going to watch, are they talking about moving to be close to the school?

She’s so irritating. Does she realize that many families have both parents working full time, getting off work late afternoon, and then commuting home through awful traffic for an hour or more each work day? And these parents still manage to get dinner on the table for their kids, even when they are stressed and tired from their jobs, and getting home when it’s already dark out. Her family would straight up fall apart if she did anything more difficult than scripted YouTube videos. Sad. And she really believes she’s a powerful mother. She isn’t even a mother to me, besides the fact that she pushed 6 babies out of her snatch. She doesn’t perform a mother’s job though. She can’t even do the bare minimum for her kids most days.

Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

grapesandbeans wrote:Sometimes my mom takes 2 hours to get to work and 2 hours to get home, if we go to the area on the weekend it's 20 minutes or less. She chose to send them to that school and would have driven to the school before so honestly girl, don't complain.

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk
Exactly. Not to mention the stress the traffic causes people. No one wants to go home and make a meal after a full work day and 4 hours of stressful travel on top of it, but people do it for their families. Ruby is LAZY.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

R U B Y..Ruby got no alibi...she lazy..she lazy..she lazy! It is baseball season! Lol
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

I genuinely thought the kids school was well over an hour to get to the way she kept going on about it. I had no idea it was only 30 minutes. My school was 35 minutes drive away. My parents never once moaned (in front of me at least) and picked me up every single time I felt unwell, even if I hadn’t thrown up twice or whatever the dumb rule was. She is ridiculous. What else does she have to do all day?

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

What happened to the guy she hired to drive her kids to and from school every day so she could stay home and sleep the morning away. What a hard life she lives... lol she has to drive her own kids to school. it takes so much out of her that she needs to rest the rest of the day and can't be bothered to do anything else except nap, lay around and preach about how "powerful" she is......... :D :D

Also wondering if she is really going to do the "assumptions about me" vlog........I think she will but will dare address the thousands of comments about her not supporting the LGTBQ community, not liking anyone "different" than her, living in her little bubble of a life, shunning her kids if they came out as gay or didn't want to be Mormon anymore, scripting vlogs, forcing her kids to be in the vlogs, etc. She will either deny all of them (even though they are 100% true) or not address the negative comments and only comment on the few that are sucking up to her telling her how great and powerful she is. :| :|
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

If Ruby lost her school bus driver, it was recent. I think she just drove that day for content, because there wasn't anything left to decorate or reorganize. Maybe that's why she suddenly wants a new house.

She never really attended anything school related in the past. I remember Julie getting really upset when Ruby told her that their family was too big to go to parent nights. I'm glad she is changing her tune, even if only acted out for the vlogs. I have to admit that I was floored when I saw Eve sound out a word on her own. 6 months ago Ruby was still telling us all how it's not a parent's job to educate their children....maybe the preschool just stepped up its game after the vlog of Eve unable to count to 5.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Sorry for the double post, but I just figured out why all the Franke kids were required to "not date" a LeRoy kid of similar age.....they share a YT management company! How did I not know this before.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Was anybody else pleasantly surprised that Eve didn't end up running around on the gym floor in the middle of the dance performance while Ruby just laughed and continued to film?
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Just seeing Chad's Instagram posts about how he and Kelsie "broke up" but were never dating and are just great friends.............
It's all so fake to me. It's all for the views.......They drum it up, make it appear like they are dating for the vlogs and now that their "Valentines Day series" is over, they "break up". The Leroys use Ruby and Ruby uses them, vice versa. It's all so fake and planned out. It was probably Rubys idea in the first place because Chad and Kelsie were friends and Ruby saw how many comments they were getting that Chad and Kelsie should date and what a cute couple they are.... Ruby saw it as an opportunity to make a few weeks of vlogs out of the deal and Kelsie and her family saw it as a ticket to get more subscribers.......All these Youtube families are so fake and use each other to gain subscribers to their own respective channels. None of the Griffiths have any "real friends" they are all just siblings/family and their "youtube" friends that don't count.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:Just seeing Chad's Instagram posts about how he and Kelsie "broke up" but were never dating and are just great friends.............
It's all so fake to me. It's all for the views.......They drum it up, make it appear like they are dating for the vlogs and now that their "Valentines Day series" is over, they "break up". The Leroys use Ruby and Ruby uses them, vice versa. It's all so fake and planned out. It was probably Rubys idea in the first place because Chad and Kelsie were friends and Ruby saw how many comments they were getting that Chad and Kelsie should date and what a cute couple they are.... Ruby saw it as an opportunity to make a few weeks of vlogs out of the deal and Kelsie and her family saw it as a ticket to get more subscribers.......All these Youtube families are so fake and use each other to gain subscribers to their own respective channels. None of the Griffiths have any "real friends" they are all just siblings/family and their "youtube" friends that don't count.
I looked at Chad’s page and see nothing about a “break up” the last pic of them was from Feb 17 and he captioned it with “my love”

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

HeyKatie wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:02 pm
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:Just seeing Chad's Instagram posts about how he and Kelsie "broke up" but were never dating and are just great friends.............
I looked at Chad’s page and see nothing about a “break up” the last pic of them was from Feb 17 and he captioned it with “my love”

It was his "instastories"

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

HeyKatie wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:02 pm

It's in his IG story... and I for one, am so glad that this "crush" stuff is over with... I was so tired of hearing about it all the time! When he had a "crush" on Daniell from Yawi, it didn't get as much attention in their vlogs as with Kelsey.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

Return to “8 Passengers”