AW General Discussion

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AW General Discussion

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

You all remember when that Aaryn fan posted her Instagram on here like a month ago? I cant imagine what all Spinster Susan did to her that we don't know about.
hereforfun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforfun »

Felt strange when suzan used to disclose her kids names..now it all makes sense,,sad part is maybe she really wanted to have 5 kids and had names on her mind..she said she baby sits her neighbor kids who suffers from cancer..
karlalala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karlalala »

Remember that screenshot of the lady on Twitter that posted that message to Aron saying , Hiii Arron I’m your biggest fan! Please message me back.... or something
Like that..... must have been Susan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

its sad a lot of new members commenting on wanting the thread shut down that its causing drama how would you know about all that if you just joined? also they are still here under many more accounts that they bragged about having in the old threads. for someone who got off on non stop crossing the line stalking nut job do we really think she just went away no not a chance
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

skippy1931 wrote:its sad a lot of new members commenting on wanting the thread shut down that its causing drama how would you know about all that if you just joined? also they are still here under many more accounts that they bragged about having in the old threads. for someone who got off on non stop crossing the line stalking nut job do we really think she just went away no not a chance
What drama is it causing if supposed Susan is gone? That logic of theirs makes no sense.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Exactly!
People want the aaryn board to be on topic, ok that’s fine but we are allowed to talk about what happened here.
After all we have just been catfished for months by a psychopath.
Somebody a few comments up was saying they’re just so mad at this whole thing now and are going to start reporting people all the time.
Maybe if you’re that mad about a gossip thread, reevaluate your life.
There’s a lot of terrible things happening in this world, get mad at that!
Susan is gone (hopefully) and nobody here wants to take anything to the real world.
We just like to gossip.
So don’t threaten us!

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Jayme90 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:06 pm THIS ALL STARTED WHEN THIS THREATENING MESSAGE WAS LEFT. it was OBVIOUSLY SUSAN. Obviously. See my reasoning above. She is DENYING it. Which is not okay. This is serious. There is something wrong with this woman. It’s not about the pictures. She threatens people, she HAS TAKEN SOMEONE ELSES PICTURES and calling them herself, she STALKS AARYN. Yes she IS THE STALKER. she literally spends 30 min on the phone with HELLOFRESH????? Wants to contact IRS???? But she is trying to say BRIGHTON IS THE STALKER???? NO. She is trying to play the victim. When honestly, aaryn is the victim. All of us are the victims to all of these stupid lies that she has told.

many tried to speak up when she said she was going to make her her bitch and various other threats and were jumped on her posts are all over the threads so how anyone can defend her at this point is mind boggling. she has a very short memory she says she never commented on her ig she bragged about here bragged about it the first night the group was made she has issues a grown woman sinking to the level she did is disgusting
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

username44 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:33 pm
minera16 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:32 pm
kristinn281 wrote:Yes I am confused to why the h*** would she do that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
BECAUSE SHES CRAZY GIRL. Wake up.

Ok, that’s insane considering some photos were very personal. Those in the chat know which one I’m talking about. The only thing I can say is wow..
this makes me sick especially not knowing whose they were I hope if someone in that chat realizes its someone in here they have the decency to let that person know
lizdu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lizdu »

anxietyqueen wrote:You all remember when that Aaryn fan posted her Instagram on here like a month ago? I cant imagine what all Spinster Susan did to her that we don't know about.
I remember, I felt kinda bad for her. I'm well aware that coming on here to defend Aaryn and sharing your ig name is never going to end well though!
As for Susan, yikes! I liked some of her posts but I thought she took things too far with the hate and 'going irl' I had to wonder why a 50 something mother of 5 with an apparent high powered/professional job had the time and energy to put so much effort into hating someone on the internet.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Morethescarier wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:53 pm Exactly!
People want the aaryn board to be on topic, ok that’s fine but we are allowed to talk about what happened here.
Somebody a few comments up was saying they’re just so mad at this whole thing now and are going to start reporting people all the time.
Susan is gone (hopefully) and nobody here wants to take anything to the real world.
We just like to gossip.
So don’t threaten us!

I didn’t say I was mad so I’m going to report things all the time. Reading comprehension, please.

I said I’m going to report anything that even hints at going real life on Aaryn and I regret not doing so before because I didn’t want to be a report-a-hoe. And I said I was mad about everything that went down. Most people have feelings about the situation at this point, no one needs to “reevaluate their life” over it.

We’re all on a gossip forum here people, let’s stop with the insults about “reevaluating our lives” and who is “the most obsessed” because it’s the only dig we can come up with. We don’t know each other so let’s stop pretending we do. We got duped by a psycho, she’s gone, everyone has feelings, were allowed to discuss it.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

For those asking why she is quiet? she is scared no matter how you feel about a person, what you think about them its never ok to do what was done. People went after her her kids, her income, wanted to call hotels, send pizza make her her bitch? She is pregnant clearly freaked out about being alone before this all started how could she not be now? Yes I'm going to hear she put herself on the internet and yes she did does that mean its ok to go after some one, take them down stalk them not its not. Not only that she is pregnant has had headaches heart palpitations and all that did was fuel someone on take it to another level. What if something happened to her or the baby would it be her fault? This went way too far and I cannot blame her for being quiet or scared it made me scared and rattled when she who won't be named would snap at you on this forum. I got snapped at because it was mentioned the chat was going to go to her house how I was a drama queen because that wouldn't happen , it was a joke. how we were suppose to know that after everything that had been done already all which can be found in post after post of threads ?
Morethescarier

crestsanicode wrote:
We just like to gossip.
So don’t threaten us!

I didn’t say I was mad so I’m going to report things all the time. Reading comprehension, please.

I said I’m going to report anything that even hints at going real life on Aaryn and I regret not doing so before because I didn’t want to be a report-a-hoe. And I said I was mad about everything that went down. Most people have feelings about the situation at this point, no one needs to “reevaluate their life” over it.

We’re all on a gossip forum here people, let’s stop with the insults about “reevaluating our lives” and who is “the most obsessed” because it’s the only dig we can come up with. We don’t know each other so let’s stop pretending we do. We got duped by a psycho, she’s gone, everyone has feelings, were allowed to discuss it.
Ok well I doubt anybody is going real life with anything again.
I never did!

So you saying you wish things would get back to normal, well they ARE back to normal (on the aaryn thread).
I never said we weren’t to discuss anything.
In fact I think it’s good that we are!
I just don’t think we should get real life mad about it because I bet aaryn herself doesn’t give a shit!
She’s just glad Susan is ‘gone’.

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

We just like to gossip.
So don’t threaten us!

Wait? What happened? There’s been some family stuff going on in my real life and other than Susan being gone, I have no clue what’s happening? We were catfished? How? What?
Morethescarier

DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:
We just like to gossip.
So don’t threaten us!

Wait? What happened? There’s been some family stuff going on in my real life and other than Susan being gone, I have no clue what’s happening? We were catfished? How? What?
Oh god!
I actually don’t know where to start.
If you’ve got time read this thread from the top!

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

Morethescarier wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:50 pm
DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:
We just like to gossip.
So don’t threaten us!

Oh god!

Thank you!
IDK86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IDK86 »

I've been on quite the journey catching up on these threads! It's taken days and I swear to god I am mentally drained😂 WTF!!!!

So Aaryn got shafted for sponsors (can't say I'm upset), Susan's a bloody LOONY and now everyone's trying to move on from all the crazy.

Cool. I need my bed. Night ladies, Be kind to each other :)
Morethescarier

DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:
Morethescarier wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:50 pm
DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote: Wait? What happened? There’s been some family stuff going on in my real life and other than Susan being gone, I have no clue what’s happening? We were catfished? How? What?
Oh god!

Thank you!
Here’s a small explanation.
Remember serendipitysusan?
She started trying to ruin aaryns real life by contacting sponsors etc.
Then some members made a separate private chat, they only allowed certain people to join.
The people in the chat got suspicious of Susan and asked for proof of who she really was.
Apparently the only thing that was true is her name.
No husband, no children, somebody said she was morbidly obese, obsessed with cats and garbage trucks.
I think that’s it!
Oh and susan got banned permanently.

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

skippy1931 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:04 pm
username44 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:33 pm
minera16 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:32 pm

BECAUSE SHES CRAZY GIRL. Wake up.

Ok, that’s insane considering some photos were very personal. Those in the chat know which one I’m talking about. The only thing I can say is wow..
this makes me sick especially not knowing whose they were I hope if someone in that chat realizes its someone in here they have the decency to let that person know
Many others and myself have tried searching the images and we cannot figure out where they came from which means it’s possibly a private social media account. My guess is someone susan knows and is also obsessed with.
bopit
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bopit »

More and more stuff is getting found out about Susan every day. It’s disturbing, really.
grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

Morethescarier wrote:
DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:
Morethescarier wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:50 pm Oh god!

Thank you!
Here’s a small explanation.
Remember serendipitysusan?
She started trying to ruin aaryns real life by contacting sponsors etc.
Then some members made a separate private chat, they only allowed certain people to join.
The people in the chat got suspicious of Susan and asked for proof of who she really was.
Apparently the only thing that was true is her name.
No husband, no children, somebody said she was morbidly obese, obsessed with cats and garbage trucks.
I think that’s it!
Oh and susan got banned permanently.

Whatever you keep talking about Susan. Move on don't care.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”