Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Leroys

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:25 am
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:17 am Oh, yeah-- I totally agree. She is also trying to ship Rhett with Ruby's daughter Abby. They're 11, FFS. It is ALL for views. Kesley doesn't even seem to like Chad that much. And the really stupid thing about it is that they aren't even allowed to "date" until they are 16! But they can have "boyfriends" or "girlfriends"? It's just so obnoxious. Before Chad, Kesley had another boyfriend. They even had a ship name. And when they split, Shanna did a whole video about "what happened". ImageImage

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Also, I'm not sure if you watched the video "My Crush Denied Me". I know it was mentioned above. But in the video, Abby told Rhett that she doesn't like him anymore. So if Shanna starts up again with this "couple", its obviously being played up for the camera. It's sad that a grown woman focuses so much attention on these "relationships" just for her own monetary gain instead of other factors
I didn't watch it, but I thought it was really skeevy that the thumbnail was Rhett in BED with the title "My Crush Denied Me". I mean, who was that supposed to attract?

Agreed! It's just very disgusting overall. Rhett appeared to be sort of embarrassed and Shanna and Cory just kept talking about it in a joking matter. It makes me wonder if Abby and Rhett even liked each other naturally or their parents kind of sprung it on them and that was how they started to like each other. Either way, it sucks that this is on the internet because I know I wouldn't want anything from my childhood crush to be shown for everyone to see
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I had a _horrible_ crush on my older sister's boyfriend. I followed him around so much that he nicknamed me "Shadow". It's embarrassing enough to think about. I can't imagine what it would be like to have it videotaped and on the internet for everyone to see.
Some of the stuff out there is just awful. The SlyFox Family and The Johnsons are having their kids do "re-enactments" of pictures of Justin Bieber and Hayley Baldwin. They're something like 5. These people are embarrassing their kids. On purpose. For money. I am really interested in seeing how these kids react when they're older (although I find it incredibly sad that their parents value money and internet "fame" over their kids). The Butler kids are just getting through high school now. They're kind of the first kids to have so much of their lives on the internet. When my kids were little, everything was about protecting your kids-- we weren't supposed to put videos of them on public sites, or if we did, avoid embarrassing them or filming them in states of undress.
Now it's a free for all. I hope they're saving money for therapy!

Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okay54321 »

I adore Kelsey, she is my favorite out of all the Mormon kids (lol). Why is she skipping class though? I do hope they weren't joking and she got grounded. Better yet why didn't the person watching her prevent it or at least have her pretend to be sick and not post on Instagram.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Okay54321 wrote:I adore Kelsey, she is my favorite out of all the Mormon kids (lol). Why is she skipping class though? I do hope they weren't joking and she got grounded. Better yet why didn't the person watching her prevent it or at least have her pretend to be sick and not post on Instagram.
I know-- playing sick and then posting about it on IG is just stupid.
Oh--and the "parents gone for 2 weeks" was ridiculous. As if the kids were going to be on their own.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Kesley and Chad both posted on their IG stories that they are no longer anything other than just friends, and are perfectly fine with the other being in to someone else. HALLELUJAH! No more talk of The Kesley Chad crush!!!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

Both channels will move on to new crushes I’m sure. That’s where the money is. Or I’m sure there will be videos about zOmG mY CrUsh BrOkE uP wItH mE . I guess Kesley waiting until Chad was 16 so they could date didn’t work out huh, shocker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10PumpsOfVanilla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 10PumpsOfVanilla »

I'm guessing Kesley will be paired up with Brock now.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

I knew Kesley would get bored of Chad. He’s too immature, even though they’re only about a year apart, they have nothing in common and they live different lives. I think maybe they really did have a “thing” but the parents played it up. The wording on IG was too similar not to have been coached.

Okay54321
Talker
Talker

I'm so happy! Kesley's family seems move progressive than 8 passangers. She'll find someone more suited to her. :)
One thing I think that is weird is they don't normally film the other kids like they aren't even in 90% of the vlogs. Yet when Kesley films they're in all of them. Tbh she does a better job filming.
flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

The Leroys

Unread post by flowerchildd29 »

10PumpsOfVanilla wrote:I'm guessing Kesley will be paired up with Brock now.
If that happens.. honestly that’s annoying because daniell was with Chad then Kelsey came in, then daniell was with Brock, and if Kelsey ends up with Brock honestly damn I can’t with her. She’s always taking someone from somebody.

Kiss my ass XOXO Gossip Girl
Okay54321
Talker
Talker

So I watched a few old videos. Does anyone know what happened to Kesley's friend David? They would actually be a cute couple when they're adults. Maybe she got rid of him when she switched schools like her female friend. I hope not!
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

flowerchildd29 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:03 pm
If that happens.. honestly that’s annoying because daniell was with Chad then Kelsey came in, then daniell was with Brock, and if Kelsey ends up with Brock honestly damn I can’t with her. She’s always taking someone from somebody.

I thought Daniell likes Boston... and her friend likes Brock? I may not be remembering their Valentine's exchange right, it could have been reversed... but. honestly, Kesley doesn't need to keep having crushes that are YouTubers... it makes them look fame hungry. And, if it is Daniell's crush... what type of friend, does that to another friend?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ever since The Leroys and Brock & Boston's family started hanging out, I wondered when they would start shipping their children and making them date. Could be sooner rather than later since her and Chad "broke up".
flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flowerchildd29 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
flowerchildd29 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:03 pm

I thought Daniell likes Boston... and her friend likes Brock? I may not be remembering their Valentine's exchange right, it could have been reversed... but. honestly, Kesley doesn't need to keep having crushes that are YouTubers... it makes them look fame hungry. And, if it is Daniell's crush... what type of friend, does that to another friend?

Lmao sorry I got them confused. :p but yeah I was about to say omg really? Yeah you’re right she should look for guys in her school or somewhere else besides YouTube.

Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Shanna and Kesley have the perfect body shape! I'm so jealous ugh. Anyways, I think Kesley would be more suited toward company cheer not school. Because doesn't she know tumbling?
Also, wonder what she is doing for Logan Thursday :'(
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: GQS | Greece Was a Flop, Views Dropped, Sister Wife Needs a Life | PT 49

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Okay54321 wrote:Shanna and Kesley have the perfect body shape! I'm so jealous ugh. Anyways, I think Kesley would be more suited toward company cheer not school. Because doesn't she know tumbling?
Shanna works out like a fiend. She starts with negative self talk for getting her diet Coke and coconut milk (which sounds nasty to me). She will go on about how "bad" it is. I would rather have a few extra pounds than obsess over it like she does.
She also filters every picture she posts on IG, and is desperate to be Kesley's BFF instead of her mom. Who has their 15 year old daughter try on her wedding dress? Weird.
It's actually kinda sad.

Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Re: GQS | Greece Was a Flop, Views Dropped, Sister Wife Needs a Life | PT 49

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:53 am
Okay54321 wrote:Shanna and Kesley have the perfect body shape! I'm so jealous ugh. Anyways, I think Kesley would be more suited toward company cheer not school. Because doesn't she know tumbling?
Shanna works out like a fiend. She starts with negative self talk for getting her diet Coke and coconut milk (which sounds nasty to me). She will go on about how "bad" it is. I would rather have a few extra pounds than obsess over it like she does.
She also filters every picture she posts on IG, and is desperate to be Kesley's BFF instead of her mom. Who has their 15 year old daughter try on her wedding dress? Weird.
It's actually kinda sad.

Won't lie I've had the caffeine free vegan version of raspberry dream and it's actually deliecous! Have you never had an Italian soda? It's the same thing but tweaked. The wedding dress thing isn't weird at all. The BFF thing is the only issue I have with her.
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

Okay54321 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:53 am
It's actually kinda sad.

Won't lie I've had the caffeine free vegan version of raspberry dream and it's actually deliecous! Have you never had an Italian soda? It's the same thing but tweaked. The wedding dress thing isn't weird at all. The BFF thing is the only issue I have with her.
I thought the wedding dress thing was weird in the context of how this family views marriage- constantly talking about how it’s only a few years off for Kesley even though she hasn’t really “dated” yet (just “crushes”- I rolled my eyes typing that). I tried on my Mom’s wedding dress when I was 25 and engaged. That was special, even though I didn’t actually wear it for my wedding day. It wouldn’t have been special to me if I had already tried it on as a teen that wasn’t even close to getting married. But to each their own I suppose.

Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Elah_w wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:48 pm
Okay54321 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:53 am Shanna works out like a fiend. She starts with negative self talk for getting her diet Coke and coconut milk (which sounds nasty to me). She will go on about how "bad" it is. I would rather have a few extra pounds than obsess over it like she does.
It's actually kinda sad.

I thought the wedding dress thing was weird in the context of how this family views marriage- constantly talking about how it’s only a few years off for Kesley even though she hasn’t really “dated” yet (just “crushes”- I rolled my eyes typing that). I tried on my Mom’s wedding dress when I was 25 and engaged. That was special, even though I didn’t actually wear it for my wedding day. It wouldn’t have been special to me if I had already tried it on as a teen that wasn’t even close to getting married. But to each their own I suppose.

I get the feeling they aren't the most conservative and would be OK with Kesley finishing college before marriage. At least they dont pretend to be dumb like Griffith family. I roll my eye at the "crush" thing too. I sort of get the Mormon view of waiting till 16 but let's be real you know young people call each other boyfriend and girlfriend even if they don't go on dates.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I feel like they aren't expecting her to go to college really. They always mention how she will be having kids in "a few years" which makes me think she will follow their footsteps and marry young, Which is sad because it's not like they put much thought into it.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”