KK-Apartment Renting & Instagram Venting | KKandBabyJ | Part 57

lizbt
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK-Apartment Renting & Instagram Venting | KKandBabyJ | Part 57

Unread post by lizbt »

About the pool fence I totally agree they should. For example on today’s blog when they went out to “cut” the lemon Keren pushed Landon back inside u can totally hear her say “go back inside” like in a mean way & then she comes carrying Sutton, when they went to cut the lemon to me seem like forever when they were there all the way in the back & when they come back inside the house u see Jackson & Landon both in their iPads no adult supervision at all didn’t see nonie around at all those kids can totally open the door & just accidentally fall into the pool.
It gives me anxiety each time they leave those poor kids wondering by themselves inside the house with no adult supervision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
laurenxashley
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laurenxashley »

ashnic94 wrote:By watching her Instagram story, she acts as if she’s been up for so long. She’s like “I’ve been up since like 7 AM, but not even that long“ meanwhile a lot of people are working full-time and going to school and raising families. I don’t have any kids but I worked all day and I am just getting out of school. It is 9:15 PM and I’m in the same time zone as Kern. I just don’t understand Image

& she’s trying to use her cutesy Snow White voice while trying to prove to us she’s going to take a shower lol.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

onelove wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:14 pm
LaGrandeTalker wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:56 pm Do we really have to put up with this onelove person? Image It’s so irritating to see her fake replies every time we say anything. This isn’t KK fan club, why do we have to read what she says?
don’t read them then. i don’t agree w a lot of what’s going on... i’ve said that so many times lol
Who’s forcing you to stay here? Are you paid by kern?
We are forced to see your username.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So Jackson sees Landon running and run towards him. Landon hits Jackson’s jaw. Yet Jackson holds his head and screams lol Landon is the one pretending. #Logic
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Whateverumean wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:06 am
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:59 am
Whateverumean wrote:
I think the answer based on above posts is not approve and they don't come with "opinions" and take away the focus. Block their IPs including this one.
The problem is that you can't ban anyone preemptively. Or at least you shouldn't. Not until they have enough rule violations to warrant a ban. That is really no different than what people were upset with pineapples for, just in reverse. Unfortunately people are going to have differing opinions. It is the mods responsibility to watch for behaviors and warn appropriately so they can be banned if the issues continue. Any time you see problems like this taunting, definitely report it. It helps make sure a mod doesn't miss anything that should be addressed.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
If they're not approved in the first place there won't be any need to block them, right?
Can one of the mods please answer this?
ashnic94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashnic94 »

Whateverumean wrote:So Jackson sees Landon running and run towards him. Landon hits Jackson’s jaw. Yet Jackson holds his head and screams lol Landon is the one pretending. #Logic
When she said that, all I could think was “he wants your attention because he never gets it“

ashnic94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashnic94 »

laurenxashley wrote:
ashnic94 wrote:By watching her Instagram story, she acts as if she’s been up for so long. She’s like “I’ve been up since like 7 AM, but not even that long“ meanwhile a lot of people are working full-time and going to school and raising families. I don’t have any kids but I worked all day and I am just getting out of school. It is 9:15 PM and I’m in the same time zone as Kern. I just don’t understand Image

& she’s trying to use her cutesy Snow White voice while trying to prove to us she’s going to take a shower lol.

Right!?! And by saying that she’s proving the kids have a morning nanny. Because how many times has she said how early those kids wake up, if you’re not up at 7 o’clock when your kids are who’s watching them?

onelove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onelove »

Whateverumean wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:28 pm
LaGrandeTalker wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:56 pm Do we really have to put up with this onelove person? Image It’s so irritating to see her fake replies every time we say anything. This isn’t KK fan club, why do we have to read what she says?
don’t read them then. i don’t agree w a lot of what’s going on... i’ve said that so many times lol
you’re certainly not forced to, you chose to. i’m not harming anyone. i think it’s intereting that bc i agree with some but not all of what’s said here that that makes me such an insane person... anyways, instagating with people who thoroughly enjoy drama so there’s no point in trying to convey my motives...i will always speak out against what i see is wrong, like false accusations here, just as you’re all speaking out against what you see is wrong. that’s it. it’s not very complicated nor deep. and hey, i wish keren payed me. i could totally use that kinda money.
onelove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onelove »

you’re certainly not forced to, you chose to. i’m not harming anyone. i think it’s intereting that bc i agree with some but not all of what’s said here that that makes me such an insane person... anyways, instagating with people who thoroughly enjoy drama so there’s no point in trying to convey my motives...i will always speak out against what i see is wrong, like false accusations here, just as you’re all speaking out against what you see is wrong. that’s it. it’s not very complicated nor deep.
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

ashnic94 wrote:
laurenxashley wrote:

Right!?! And by saying that she’s proving the kids have a morning nanny. Because how many times has she said how early those kids wake up, if you’re not up at 7 o’clock when your kids are who’s watching them?

I’ve been up since 5 am with a four week old who refuses to sleep. I’d gladly wake up at 7 am.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

onelove wrote:
onelove wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:14 pm don’t read them then. i don’t agree w a lot of what’s going on... i’ve said that so many times lol
you’re certainly not forced to, you chose to. i’m not harming anyone. i think it’s intereting that bc i agree with some but not all of what’s said here that that makes me such an insane person... anyways, instagating with people who thoroughly enjoy drama so there’s no point in trying to convey my motives...i will always speak out against what i see is wrong, like false accusations here, just as you’re all speaking out against what you see is wrong. that’s it. it’s not very complicated nor deep.

Seriously quit with this “false accusations” crap. Nobody is making false accusations. Just because you’re choosing to turn a blind eye and ignore the evidence before you doesn’t mean you have the right to basically come call everyone here a liar.

onelove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onelove »

ckks wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:49 pm
onelove wrote:

Seriously quit with this “false accusations” crap. Nobody is making false accusations. Just because you’re choosing to turn a blind eye and ignore the evidence before you doesn’t mean you have the right to basically come call everyone here a liar.

i’ve called nobody a liar. i’ve said ive felt people are saying these harsh accusations bc they just want a reason to hate, rather than speak out against real problems. clearly, many on this platform can not handle anyone having a different view point than them which is so sad and childish. clearly many are very bothered by my words because i don’t “blindly” agree with them. again, sad
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

onelove wrote:

Ignore and keep reporting her
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Whateverumean wrote:
Whateverumean wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:06 am
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:59 am The problem is that you can't ban anyone preemptively. Or at least you shouldn't. Not until they have enough rule violations to warrant a ban. That is really no different than what people were upset with pineapples for, just in reverse. Unfortunately people are going to have differing opinions. It is the mods responsibility to watch for behaviors and warn appropriately so they can be banned if the issues continue. Any time you see problems like this taunting, definitely report it. It helps make sure a mod doesn't miss anything that should be addressed.

If they're not approved in the first place there won't be any need to block them, right?
Can one of the mods please answer this?
Sorry I thought I did already up above. Unfortunately we mods are not actually allowed to just disapprove posts that may disagree with the general consensus of the group. If the post doesnt break a rule that called for deletion, like spam links to sell things, or to a virus or inappropriate material, then it gets approved and is posted. Sadly I think there was some confusion before, even though it would make things easier sometimes. However, I am watching her.... I will not hesitate to warn and ban if/when it becomes necessary. Is that what you meant? I just want to clarify what you were actually asking. LOL. If I misunderstood the question i will be happy to adjust my reply. :)

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Throwback to them NOT neglecting their children by letting them play with open bottles of Tylenol and the syringe.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... ab2f8a.jpg[/IMG]

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Whateverumean wrote:
onelove wrote: you’re certainly not forced to, you chose to. i’m not harming anyone. i think it’s intereting that bc i agree with some but not all of what’s said here that that makes me such an insane person... anyways, instagating with people who thoroughly enjoy drama so there’s no point in trying to convey my motives...i will always speak out against what i see is wrong, like false accusations here, just as you’re all speaking out against what you see is wrong. that’s it. it’s not very complicated nor deep.

Ignore and keep reporting her
Yes... Im not home right now. Will be home in about an hour and will be able to get online from my desktop where I can actually work on a resolution. I cant do that from my phone. Ignore her and report for now. And foe her so you dont see her posts. Sorry I know that is an unpopular suggestion but at least it will help you in the meantime.

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
mac531
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mac531 »

onelove wrote:
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:29 pm
chloe6124 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:39 pm To be fair they have only been back from Fiji for a week I believe.

They've been back for about 10-11 days... and had enough time to go apartment/office hunting... Hunchie had time to go shopping to furnish the apartment... Khoa had time to go to a tennis match in another city... Hunchie had time to get her nail fixed... yet, they have zero time, to take their kids to the doctor...
they’re all better now so thankfully wasn’t zika or anything else anyone was saying :)
Pretty sure she just posted an insta story that she got puked on 3 times. I don’t think that’s “all better now”

justhere2read
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justhere2read »

“I got puked on three times.” Why wouldn’t you change after the first one.....

mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamakhaofish »

So Keren got thrown up on and decided to just keep a shirt with puke on it on? That’s disgusting lol what is wrong with her

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

ashnic94 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:So Jackson sees Landon running and run towards him. Landon hits Jackson’s jaw. Yet Jackson holds his head and screams lol Landon is the one pretending. #Logic
When she said that, all I could think was “he wants your attention because he never gets it“

they 100% head butted, top of landons head to jacksons forehead... i doubt he pretended to cry for her half ass hug he probably thought he was going to get in trouble for hurting jackson. landon seems like he marches to his own beat. i love that kid. you can tell he gets reprimanded worse than jackson - if jackson does at all, when landon gets caught misbehaving he looks like he’s about to jump out of his pants.

khoas “favourite” is sutton rain and it’s really making jackson annoying to watch. like the whole lime clip was ruined by him.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”