AW General Discussion

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by skippy1931 »

Sz091 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:54 pm I don't think Susan should have anything dedicated to just her. She is also oddly obsessed with YTMD
lolalime wrote:
Morethescarier wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:37 pm

What do you suggest?

The tale of single white Susan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha, I don't think we should use crazy Susan's name. I don't know. Maybe just something generic like Aaryn Williams: YTMD Thread Drama or something like that.
Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
maybe calling it taming of the shrew lol
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by skippy1931 »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:26 pm I don’t think Susan knows her in real life. I think she’s psycho obsessed with her and wants to be her.
Redoakswife wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:17 pm So everyone got catfished by a 50 something cat lady 😂😂
But for real though who else thinks “Susan” is someone that knows airhead in real life and has a personal vendetta to take her down & The forum was gasoline to her fire 🤷🏼‍♀️

I AM SHOOK AF... lol

also who was able to enter her giveaway?😉 if I were subscribed I’d so be putting in for it, just so I could get some chick-fil-a, come here & enjoy my airding sponsored meal while gossiping about her 😂
lol in a silence of the lambs kind of way lol
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: AW General Discussion

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Susan next to Aaryn’s bed:
3A8BE907-FC5D-4A20-BD3D-E333E3E5B55D.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

anxietyqueen wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:09 pm Susan next to Aaryn’s bed:

3A8BE907-FC5D-4A20-BD3D-E333E3E5B55D.png
:rofl:. A classic! She's Airhead's biggest fan!
Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by Manda33556 »

anxietyqueen wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:13 pm I always thought it was weird when she’d come on and write a long post about what she was doing that day or just her life in general that wasn’t relevant to anything. Like we’re here to talk about Aaryn, IDGAF about your plans for the weekend or your kids. But now it makes sense since it was all made up.
Yep I was especially irritated when she had pneumonia and thought everyone here was supposed to be so concerned about her and there were plenty who were kissing her behind , like I would never carry on here about being sick or what my kids are doing .. this isn’t the place for that.
mdnight
Talker
Talker

Re: Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by mdnight »

Manda33556 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:23 am
anxietyqueen wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:13 pm I always thought it was weird when she’d come on and write a long post about what she was doing that day or just her life in general that wasn’t relevant to anything. Like we’re here to talk about Aaryn, IDGAF about your plans for the weekend or your kids. But now it makes sense since it was all made up.
Yep I was especially irritated when she had pneumonia and thought everyone here was supposed to be so concerned about her and there were plenty who were kissing her behind , like I would never carry on here about being sick or what my kids are doing .. this isn’t the place for that.
I never cared for Susan and didn't understand why she had such a "following" on here. I never said anything because disagreeing with her would get not only her on your ass, but all of her 'stans' as well. Some of her posts were funny, but they got more and more disturbing and obsessive as time went on.

Back when she was supposedly in the hospital she made a post about it and nobody really responded because the board was moving so fast, so she posted it again and got people posting sympathetic messages. No doubt she fed off that kind of thing.

The whole thing is crazy, but not really surprising.
Leslie Knorpe
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Leslie Knorpe »

I am a true lurker and have always wondered why people loves sister sus so much but since I only started following a few months ago I figured I would just never understand... but this situation has me shook like wtf....

I’m probably a creep because I had to go back and look at some of her old posts because I can’t stop thinking about it (and I had no involvement so I don’t even know how some of you guys are feeling!) but her stories are just so bizarre now!! Like I specifically remember her talking about how she was sorry she wasn’t as active because it’s March madness and this is a time for her and her husband to bond... I remember thinking okay??? Why are you telling this board that??? But this one has me thinking, wtf? Sooooo in depth and just unnecessary ???[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 4b8eed.jpg[/IMG]

coffeemama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coffeemama »

Leslie Knorpe wrote:I am a true lurker and have always wondered why people loves sister sus so much but since I only started following a few months ago I figured I would just never understand... but this situation has me shook like wtf....

I’m probably a creep because I had to go back and look at some of her old posts because I can’t stop thinking about it (and I had no involvement so I don’t even know how some of you guys are feeling!) but her stories are just so bizarre now!! Like I specifically remember her talking about how she was sorry she wasn’t as active because it’s March madness and this is a time for her and her husband to bond... I remember thinking okay??? Why are you telling this board that??? But this one has me thinking, wtf? Sooooo in depth and just unnecessary ???[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 4b8eed.jpg[/IMG]

I can’t bring myself to go through her old posts. I just get the creeps now.
Reading about the dried gunk on the breakfast table is too eerie now knowing that none of it was true.
NMiller2017
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NMiller2017 »

The one that sticks out to me is the Valentine's Day dinner she described in elaborate detail. I think it was Lobster Bisque, Filet Mignon, and Creme Brulee? She supposedly made all from scratch
Imdying
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Imdying »

NMiller2017 wrote:The one that sticks out to me is the Valentine's Day dinner she described in elaborate detail. I think it was Lobster Bisque, Filet Mignon, and Creme Brulee? She supposedly made all from scratch

I love my husband but even pretending like I’m going to make that much stuff is too much effort ImageImageImageImage

NMiller2017
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NMiller2017 »

Imdying wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:38 am
NMiller2017 wrote:The one that sticks out to me is the Valentine's Day dinner she described in elaborate detail. I think it was Lobster Bisque, Filet Mignon, and Creme Brulee? She supposedly made all from scratch

I love my husband but even pretending like I’m going to make that much stuff is too much effort ImageImageImageImage

LOL Right?
Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Danielsgirl »

Bahaha I'm more like Hubby better be cooking ME some dinner!

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I’m pregnant and that all sounds soooooo good! I’ll let crazy Susan in my house if she’ll make it for me hahaha kidding!! Kinda.....

NMiller2017 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:44 am

LOL Right?
Imdying
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Imdying »

And do you know how many dishes you would use to make all that stuff?!

No
No
No

Imdying
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Imdying »

Adhbrh91 wrote:I’m pregnant and that all sounds soooooo good! I’ll let crazy Susan in my house if she’ll make it for me hahaha kidding!! Kinda.....

NMiller2017 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:44 am

LOL Right?

Susan is probably a bomb virtual cook. Image

mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

I finally caught up and I just want to say WOW! I knew Susan was crazy but I just thought she had gotten way too involved. But now that all this is out I'm just blown away. Thanks to everyone that discovered the real her!
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Now looking back her attention to detail is chilling. I remember her saying her husband has high cholesterol, diabetes, her errands and what she was making for dinner every night. She went so in detail about these fake children it was so believable. I never bothered replying back to anything of hers because any difference of opinion she just jump down your throat.
lil sebastian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil sebastian »

I am also suspicious that Tillie is inspired from another former big brother contestant’s daughter with the same name
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I can’t even remember all the crap on my to do list and half the time I’m meaning to yell at the dog I accidentally say my toddlers name. No way in hell could I keep up with a fake story line on a gossip website. I cringe just thinking about it.

Hale27 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:30 am Now looking back her attention to detail is chilling. I remember her saying her husband has high cholesterol, diabetes, her errands and what she was making for dinner every night. She went so in detail about these fake children it was so believable. I never bothered replying back to anything of hers because any difference of opinion she just jump down your throat.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

lil sebastian wrote:I am also suspicious that Tillie is inspired from another former big brother contestant’s daughter with the same name
Haha, Brittany Haynes daughter Tillie is like 5 yrs younger then Susan's supposed daughter. So I don't see the inspiration.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”