AW General Discussion

NMiller2017
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AW General Discussion

Unread post by NMiller2017 »

lil sebastian wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:35 am I am also suspicious that Tillie is inspired from another former big brother contestant’s daughter with the same name
OMG that's right! Crazy Susan is a BB SuperStalkerFan.

HideYoWife, HideYoKids, ain't nobody safe from this woman.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

One of my favorite Susan lies she got caught in. Posted in June of last year that her she is expecting her first grandchild, yet her DIL is getting “induced on May 25 2019” mmhmmmm. A May baby would be conceived in August, maybe early September. heh. Snoozan knew she was going to have a grandchild 2 months before he or she (it’s a surprise gender 😝) was conceived!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lil sebastian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil sebastian »

username44 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:06 am One of my favorite Susan lies she got caught in. Posted in June of last year that her she is expecting her first grandchild, yet her DIL is getting “induced on May 25 2019” mmhmmmm. A May baby would be conceived in August, maybe early September. heh. Snoozan knew she was going to have a grandchild 2 months before he or she (it’s a surprise gender 😝) was conceived!
“Excuse me, ma’am, but this is a Wendy’s drive thru and I only asked what you’d like to order”
karlalala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by karlalala »

username44 wrote:One of my favorite Susan lies she got caught in. Posted in June of last year that her she is expecting her first grandchild, yet her DIL is getting “induced on May 25 2019” mmhmmmm. A May baby would be conceived in August, maybe early September. heh. Snoozan knew she was going to have a grandchild 2 months before he or she (it’s a surprise gender Image) was conceived!

Omg was that really her first post??? She’s cray cray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
karlalala
Talker
Talker

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 4e6f56.jpg[/IMG]

Here’s another one about her boys and her husband who loooovesssss her Mac and cheese Image

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

karlalala wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 4e6f56.jpg[/IMG]

Here’s another one about her boys and her husband who loooovesssss her Mac and cheese Image

I fell for this shit hook line and sinker because how do you get so into detail if it isn’t real?! Absolutely insane.

Imdying
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Imdying »

Hahaha I remember thinking “he came home for YOUR birthday and asked YOU to make HIM Mac and cheese?

jasminrants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jasminrants »

Lolaharper wrote:

I fell for this shit hook line and sinker because how do you get so into detail if it isn’t real?! Absolutely insane.

That's what most liars do though, go into such insane detail to make up a believable story that's it's usually like "I just asked you why you didn't have time yesterday, not the recipe to your mom's best friend's secret lobster filet mignon mac and cheese."

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

samanthalr1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by samanthalr1991 »

This makes me cringe because I responded to this with a similar story about me and my grandmother and now I feel icky for sharing

lil sebastian
Amateur
Amateur

D4F6C609-A8E8-4B75-9641-B51AF8F710DC.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

jasminrants wrote:
Lolaharper wrote:

That's what most liars do though, go into such insane detail to make up a believable story that's it's usually like "I just asked you why you didn't have time yesterday, not the recipe to your mom's best friend's secret lobster filet mignon mac and cheese."

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I would never be able to keep my shit straight. She must have made notes ImageImageImage

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

I'll be honest, online I like to keep my anonymity to an extent. My social medias don't have my last name, I frequently delete photos older than a year or two, everything is on private, etc. If I'm on a forum or YT or whatever, my screen names are random (like the one here is literally 3 items on my desk when I made my account, Crest Whitestrips, hand sanitizer, and Vitamin Code lol). If I'm 29, I may say I'm 30. If I'm married for 4 years, I may say 6. So if you catch me in a "lie", that's why. But Susan took it to a whole other level, I would need to write it all down to keep up. She probably tried to.
greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

crestsanicode wrote:I'll be honest, online I like to keep my anonymity to an extent. My social medias don't have my last name, I frequently delete photos older than a year or two, everything is on private, etc. If I'm on a forum or YT or whatever, my screen names are random (like the one here is literally 3 items on my desk when I made my account, Crest Whitestrips, hand sanitizer, and Vitamin Code lol). If I'm 29, I may say I'm 30. If I'm married for 4 years, I may say 6. So if you catch me in a "lie", that's why. But Susan took it to a whole other level, I would need to write it all down to keep up. She probably tried to.
Always wondered wtf your name meant.... lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

greymatter wrote:
crestsanicode wrote:I'll be honest, online I like to keep my anonymity to an extent. My social medias don't have my last name, I frequently delete photos older than a year or two, everything is on private, etc. If I'm on a forum or YT or whatever, my screen names are random (like the one here is literally 3 items on my desk when I made my account, Crest Whitestrips, hand sanitizer, and Vitamin Code lol). If I'm 29, I may say I'm 30. If I'm married for 4 years, I may say 6. So if you catch me in a "lie", that's why. But Susan took it to a whole other level, I would need to write it all down to keep up. She probably tried to.

Same here!
What worries me is, the group chat members who gave Susan so much information, their real social media, their real pictures.
I hope she doesn’t do anything to those people after all this.

karlalala
Talker
Talker

I guess the lady on the YouTube
Video spilling the tea wasn’t Susan. I always thought it could have been her since she was the one who posted about finding it

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

karlalala wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:29 pm I guess the lady on the YouTube
Video spilling the tea wasn’t Susan. I always thought it could have been her since she was the one who posted about finding it

Snoozan wishes she was that young and thin 🤣 definitely not her.
lil sebastian
Amateur
Amateur

I haven’t so much as looked at Aaryns actual thread in days. What if all along, Susan was Aaryn. Sitting at home eating her REAL Mac and cheese made in her food ninja (swipe up), laughing because she has successfully diverted the attention from herself. One day, Aaryn will accidentally leave a clip in a vlog with a file placed clumsily on her desk beneath her Sex and the City 2 poster titled “Project Serendipity” as she is packing for her 14th move....and we will all wonder for a moment.
53E10302-FAF3-4E84-B9EF-A96D52BA3DB0.gif
Brighton

AW General Discussion

Unread post by Brighton »

Morethescarier wrote:
greymatter wrote:

Same here!
What worries me is, the group chat members who gave Susan so much information, their real social media, their real pictures.
I hope she doesn’t do anything to those people after all this.

No worries, nobody posted their real links or real names as far as I’m aware except one member that signed up under her real name instead of her username on there.

Some pics were shared as a way to identify ourselves (which is when we suspected her picture) but if she were to post them anywhere or make any threats to any of those people
1. They would most likely get deleted by a mod as it’s going real life
2. We’ll call the police on HER ass and
3. I doubt she wants us to post her public posts that she made on an online sex forum talking about her ummmm..... never mind.

Mommy0912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommy0912 »

Even aaryn didn’t have as much time as Susan to be online every second. That woman probably eats and sleeps at her computer.

Imdying
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Imdying »

I imagine her keyboard is full of cat hair and cookie crumbs

Return to “Aaryn Williams”