8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: 8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by ba1006 »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:27 pm What happened to the guy she hired to drive her kids to and from school every day so she could stay home and sleep the morning away. What a hard life she lives... lol she has to drive her own kids to school. it takes so much out of her that she needs to rest the rest of the day and can't be bothered to do anything else except nap, lay around and preach about how "powerful" she is......... :D :D

Also wondering if she is really going to do the "assumptions about me" vlog........I think she will but will dare address the thousands of comments about her not supporting the LGTBQ community, not liking anyone "different" than her, living in her little bubble of a life, shunning her kids if they came out as gay or didn't want to be Mormon anymore, scripting vlogs, forcing her kids to be in the vlogs, etc. She will either deny all of them (even though they are 100% true) or not address the negative comments and only comment on the few that are sucking up to her telling her how great and powerful she is. :| :|
That assumptions about me stuff is so ridiculous. They only answer the questions they want to answer. I would love to know about all the things you wrote above but she will never address those. She doesn't want to lose subscribers.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Those assumptions are brutal. They must have been deleting like crazy before they turned comments off. The YT shake-up must have been a blessing.

Does anyone else think Eve is being framed for being a massive thief/liar? She is a wild child thanks to Ruby, but she plants these story-lines vlogs in advance, with nothing more than Ruby's assertion that it happened. She "stole Julie's watch".....yet someone must have fastened it to her wrist. Laughing about, and no footage of, her stealing several packages and hiding them under her bed? Then to see Ruby get mad when Chad mentions how he was punished twice in school that day....he either is a fantastic liar, or he runs that school. What teachers just let the kids go to a random language class for the day?
westcoastgirl92
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by westcoastgirl92 »

Julies hair isnt frizzy at all-whats wrong with this woman always pointing out the negativ of that poor child. I dont get it. (her hair in comparison was an absolute mess :-o :‘):‘) )
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

westcoastgirl92 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:34 am Julies hair isnt frizzy at all-whats wrong with this woman always pointing out the negativ of that poor child. I dont get it. (her hair in comparison was an absolute mess :-o :‘):‘) )
Poor Julie. Her hair is thin and fine - not frizzy at all. Even if it was, why would you say that to millions of people? This is the age where kids are the most self-conscious. She should love all her children equally but she sure does favor Chad. He can't do any wrong in her opinion. Shari is a close second.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

So we're meant to believe that Ruby saw Eve hide Julie's locket and just left it there? And then when Julie was looking for it the locket was found, not on the side of the bed where Ruby supposedly saw Eve put it, but on Eve's bed? These stories are so silly.

Chad's story also didn't add up. If he supposedly asked his ASL teacher if he could go to Spanish class (why any teacher would agree to this I have no idea), then why did his grade drop for something he had permission for? Either the whole thing is a lie or maybe he is such a pain to have in class that the ASL teacher just let him leave and will dock his grade in hopes that the rest of the class can get on while he's gone.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

westcoastgirl92 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:34 am Julies hair isnt frizzy at all-whats wrong with this woman always pointing out the negativ of that poor child. I dont get it. (her hair in comparison was an absolute mess :-o :‘):‘) )
The Griff sisters all have that one kid they pick on and least favor, for Ruby it’s Julie! Bonnie/ Boston!
Ellie Jackson
ohnogurl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ohnogurl »

Exactly! Julie's hair isn't frizzy at all! That comparison floored me. Ruby is either blind or trying to "pass on" her unfavorable genetics to her unfavorable daughter.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

RUBY please don’t start a tween clothing line PLEASE!!!!!
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

oh great. now Ruby wants to start a clothing line for "tweens"...........more talk about quality being most important = $$$
I can't stop rolling my eyes at how important these people think they are. :P :P
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

I haven’t watched the video but I seriously think the family will say stuff like that about Julie because they are jealous. Julie is the most beautiful and the most normal/relatable member of the whole family to me. You can tell she’s kind of her own person and thinks her mom is a total crack pot sometimes. Ruby is all about control so she doesn’t like that and lashes out as a result. Plus Ruby probably didn’t have Julie’s looks as a kid (she still doesn’t) and I think it makes her jealous. And I’m sure there’s a lot of other stuff about Ruby’s mental health when Julie was an infant that plays into it. It makes me so mad. It really pisses me off that people mention the poor treatment of Julie and she still does it.

Imagine thousands of people telling you that you appear to treat your child poorly. That would break most parents hearts to be perceived that way. I don’t have kids, but if people said I treat anyone in my family poorly I would be so upset and do some soul searching to change my interactions or really try to understand why people were perceiving me that way. It’s like she literally just can’t be kind to Julie. I hope Julie breaks free and goes on to have an amazing life far away from her family that bullies her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kjr123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kjr123 »

Completely off topic, but somehow a griffiths life video popped into my recommends. It’s titles “life in 1982” and wtaf. Chad manhandles ruby when she was really little it’s no surprise the woman’s a little batty. My god. I watched the video with my mouth wide open. Maybe I’m too sensitive, but good lord he was rough with those kids! And in a weird almost spiteful way. Idk maybe I’m crazy.
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Kjr123 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:50 pm Completely off topic, but somehow a griffiths life video popped into my recommends. It’s titles “life in 1982” and wtaf. Chad manhandles ruby when she was really little it’s no surprise the woman’s a little batty. My god. I watched the video with my mouth wide open. Maybe I’m too sensitive, but good lord he was rough with those kids! And in a weird almost spiteful way. Idk maybe I’m crazy.
Wow! You’re right, especially the beginning of the video and when she almost fell out of that swing, yikes.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Kjr123 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:50 pm Completely off topic, but somehow a griffiths life video popped into my recommends. It’s titles “life in 1982” and wtaf. Chad manhandles ruby when she was really little it’s no surprise the woman’s a little batty. My god. I watched the video with my mouth wide open. Maybe I’m too sensitive, but good lord he was rough with those kids! And in a weird almost spiteful way. Idk maybe I’m crazy.
Holy shot! That video explains a lot. He was abusive! Makes you wonder what went on that didn’t get filmed.
janica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by janica »

Ruby seems to have changed her view on gays. Look at her recent reactions on her Instagram. A comment:

Until one of them turns out to be gay

Ruby's answer to that post:
why do you think that matters? That is an incorrect assumption you make about us.
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Well, first Chad and Kelsie and now Shari is on a date with a new guy who is NOT Brevin. I'm sure Ruby is encouraging it, she wants to make sure Shari "dates" as many boys as possible....She only has 2 years left before she needs to pick out a husband and get married. Plus, the vlogs with Brevin were getting old (just like Chad and Kelsie) so Ruby needs fresh material for her vlogs. :D :D
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

Wow people really are pushing the assumptions talk in the comments of Ruby’s most recent ig. She replied pretty respectfully though, never thought she would actually address the LGBT topic!
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I was surprised to see she finally addressed the lgbtq comments too. Probably because a non answer was still an answer after being hounded about it on the assumptions post. She really believes her church preaches tolerance. Pretty sure thousands of gay ex-Mormons would disagree with her. I just saw a NYT post today saying children of gay parents could now be baptized in the church...all the comments (with hundreds of likes) were referencing that the church was losing too many members and looking for a way to beef up membership aka tithing. She may still love a gay child, but that child would never be allowed to fully live out their true self. There’s an inherent flaw in her argument because she says one is to abstain from sex outside of marriage. And her church doesn’t recognize a gay marriage. So what’s the point of being married. And they say being gay isn’t a sin but sex outside of marriage is. So you’re golden as long as you’re an a virgin gay person for your entire life. Makes perfect sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

I recently saw a vid she did at a mall standing in the longest line ever to go to chick fil a to support that one man one woman thing a few yrs back. She was carrying on about how important it is to show support and be there. Look it up..it’s wild! She’s a nut case. I think it was before they had a channel.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Catface2 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:38 pm I recently saw a vid she did at a mall standing in the longest line ever to go to chick fil a to support that one man one woman thing a few yrs back. She was carrying on about how important it is to show support and be there. Look it up..it’s wild! She’s a nut case. I think it was before they had a channel.
I thought she took that video down a while ago because of the back lash? If it's still up, can you post a link to it?
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:
Catface2 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:38 pm I recently saw a vid she did at a mall standing in the longest line ever to go to chick fil a to support that one man one woman thing a few yrs back. She was carrying on about how important it is to show support and be there. Look it up..it’s wild! She’s a nut case. I think it was before they had a channel.
I thought she took that video down a while ago because of the back lash? If it's still up, can you post a link to it?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Return to “8 Passengers”