Tannerites/YAWI

Elah_w
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites

Unread post by Elah_w »

I really don’t understand how this family lives as it seems neither parents work. Their YouTube channel can’t be making enough money to support them all right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

Elah_w wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:58 pm I really don’t understand how this family lives as it seems neither parents work. Their YouTube channel can’t be making enough money to support them all right?

They have almost 1.2 million subs between the two channels now, so it's possible. Plus they have some other side business. 7 kids is still a lot to support! Youtube must pay more than we think.
PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

what do these people do all day? it seems like they must just sit around the house all day waiting for their children to come home so they can shove a camera in their faces and tell them what to do and give terrible advice and dictate every move they make. these people need to get out and get some positivity in their lives, they so judgemental, controlling and ego as big as the moon. plus every time i see the dads face all i think is that scene from Austin Powers "mole moley moley moleeeee" lol
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Anyone else getting tired of hearing about the beard and Branson ALMOST being home? I get it... he'll be home soon, but do you have to tell us in EVERY SINGLE VLOG? And talk about the beard as well... he's literally been talking about his beard for months! I wish someone would creep into his room and shave it while he's sleeping!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

Branson has been home for a few days already. It will be interesting to see the dynamic between him and the family. I think he looked miserable during the mission.
phansthething
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by phansthething »

skrt09 wrote:Branson has been home for a few days already. It will be interesting to see the dynamic between him and the family. I think he looked miserable during the mission.
Wow I remember it being like two years away! thank god I stopped watching, but I am a bit interested to start watching them again now
phansthething
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Tannerites/YAWI

Unread post by phansthething »

double post I guess, but they posted the vlog about him coming home, it’s cute but lol at a moment where a lady at the airport looked disgusted at Johnny and Sarah. I think Brandon being home is good for them, but what’s he gonna do now? He’s like 19,20 so I’m curious

MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

I agree, the homecoming video was cute. I especially liked seeing Polar perk up and walk up to Branson. That poor dog hasn't gotten attention since he left, and especially since they got Charlie.

I also LOLed when they got pulled over. Idk where they hid their extra kid while the cop was there...They said they had 6 in the back, 2 in front, 8 total. But they definitely had 7 kids with them...
iiarch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iiarch »

MelE wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:26 pm I agree, the homecoming video was cute. I especially liked seeing Polar perk up and walk up to Branson. That poor dog hasn't gotten attention since he left, and especially since they got Charlie.

I also LOLed when they got pulled over. Idk where they hid their extra kid while the cop was there...They said they had 6 in the back, 2 in front, 8 total. But they definitely had 7 kids with them...
Threw Canyon under the seat I suppose... LOL

In all honesty, the best part of that vlog was watching Polar see Branson again. I wonder if he will go to university/college now that he's home or if he will try making money off of youtube doing stupid challenges
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

phansthething wrote:double post I guess, but they posted the vlog about him coming home, it’s cute but lol at a moment where a lady at the airport looked disgusted at Johnny and Sarah. I think Brandon being home is good for them, but what’s he gonna do now? He’s like 19,20 so I’m curious

He's gonna get married! That's what nice Mormon boys do when they get home from missions.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Yeah, wonder where all the kids were in the car!! I'm glad Johnny got pulled over and surprised he didn't complain and blame something/someone else for getting the ticket. I will bet that Branson will be put to work pretty quickly for awhile (helping clean that mess of a garage etc) He will be in charge of stuff like that because Johnny can't get off his lazy ass and do anything (at least until he gets married).
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

I know I ask this like every week but literally what do these people do for work besides YouTube? If anyone has an idea at all please let me know because I find it so odd that they seem to do nothing else and I don’t think their YouTube would make much.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Elah_w wrote:I know I ask this like every week but literally what do these people do for work besides YouTube? If anyone has an idea at all please let me know because I find it so odd that they seem to do nothing else and I don’t think their YouTube would make much.

They have two channels. The YAWI vlogs one is smaller, but the Tannerites one seems to be mostly prank videos, and they got 17 million views in the last 30 days. That's a very comfy living. Especially in Utah
It's disgusting. All they do is exploit their kids, upload videos, and watch the money roll in. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 3c03ac.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... dcc4f4.jpg[/IMG]

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I haven't watched one of their vlogs in a long time. Something about them just bothers me (like the older kids raising the younger ones) but I watched Branson coming home. I thought them getting pulled over was going to be a prank/welcome home. I'm surprised they got a citation to be honest.
Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

The filming of the welcome home video was super nice. I liked it.
Like some of you I was also wondering what he will do not. Im pretty sure he will be dating within the next couple of months and engaged before the end of 2020. That's just what they expect of him now, he might go to BYU or community college but I think they rather have him build a YouTube channel for himself. They were talking about it months before he came home

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Itsjusrme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsjusrme »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I haven't watched one of their vlogs in a long time. Something about them just bothers me (like the older kids raising the younger ones) but I watched Branson coming home. I thought them getting pulled over was going to be a prank/welcome home. I'm surprised they got a citation to be honest.
What is a citation? Is it like just a warning here in Ontario?

lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Mieke wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:25 am Like some of you I was also wondering what he will do not. Im pretty sure he will be dating within the next couple of months and engaged before the end of 2020.
The way dating and marriage are set up in that religion I was suspecting that they had some 18yo 5th-degree cousin bride-to-be wallflower at the ready for him at the airport. - Hehe.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Itsjusrme wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:02 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:I haven't watched one of their vlogs in a long time. Something about them just bothers me (like the older kids raising the younger ones) but I watched Branson coming home. I thought them getting pulled over was going to be a prank/welcome home. I'm surprised they got a citation to be honest.
What is a citation? Is it like just a warning here in Ontario?

Ticket/fine, a warning they just say is a warning
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:09 pm
They have two channels. The YAWI vlogs one is smaller, but the Tannerites one seems to be mostly prank videos, and they got 17 million views in the last 30 days. That's a very comfy living. Especially in Utah
It's disgusting. All they do is exploit their kids, upload videos, and watch the money roll in

[/quote]
Interesting! I guess the channel switch paid off. Also even in their first vlog Johnny wasn't working outside the home as far as I can tell. So who knows if he still is doing whatever job he was then.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

MelE wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:26 pm
I was thinking about this before they even got pulled over. We see all the kids except Lizzy and Allie (one of them was sitting next to canyon and filming, I assume Allie). I don't think there is room for another given what we see of the seating. The only way it would work is with 4 in the back seat. They were going from the airport to dinner with a large group, so maybe Lizzy rode with friends or family. Their grandmother (I assume) was also at the house before (and maybe after) so she obviously had driven separately. Not that I'd be shocked if they were all in that car, but in this particular instance it is not a definite conclusion.

Return to “Q-Z”