BritneyandFrenk: Keyboard Worriers | Part 62

captainoflife
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BritneyandFrenk: Keyboard Worriers | Part 62

Unread post by captainoflife »

Last edited by captainoflife on Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Re: BritneyandFrenk: Keyboard Worriers | Part 62

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

captainoflife wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 3006b6.jpg[/IMG]

He’s back at it!
Was just coming to post this. How pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

She bought a new coffee table a few months before they moved, right? What happened to that one?

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

And I thought Britt was bad but her ugly ass baldy husband takes the cake. He seems so greedy. that's all he has posted for the past couple of days. I've only seen him post a story of Scarlett like once or twice. If I was Britney I would tell him to cut that shit out. Like enough! He's trying so hard I have second hand embarrassment for B. Or maybe she is telling him to post all that bullshit?
itssmorggs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by itssmorggs »

who here called it?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 2aa2ad.jpg[/IMG]

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

itssmorggs wrote:who here called it?

Yea and it only took her two weeks to move him in smdh. I wouldn’t brag about it if I was her, there’s nothing cute about meeting a strange guy online and immediately moving him into your house where you live with your 3 small children.

I would go on my burner twitter account and rip her a new one but her minions would just go and defend her like they always
JanetheOliveOil
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JanetheOliveOil »

I said it before and I'll say it again, Frank is definitely hoarding that affiliate link money. Next he'll be posting "Y'all were asking where we got our chip clips/ziploc bags/-insert random item here-"
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
LordoftheSnark wrote:Poor Scarlett. I wonder if she's colicky from Britney's constant coffee habit or poor diet. And Britney, you do not need more alone time. Sure Frank works 40+ hours a week, but he is home full time the other five days a week, and he took an entire month off when Scarlett was born. And I can understand Britney bringing the kids by Frank's work every once in a while (seeing how a fire station works would be a cool experience for Aria and Nolan, or if Britney wanted to be like "Scarlett made you and your coworkers dinner!") but Britney seems to be obnoxious about her visits.
I didn't think a cause for colic was known?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I don’t think they’ve pinpointed a cause but a lot of doctors suggest that it might be because of a food allergy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

since FranNey reads here

No one is asking out your shit...you’re just asking for people to swipe up so you can make some money. I’d hate to be so desperate for cash.

Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

itssmorggs wrote:who here called it?

That’s so so so so crazy. Like omg.

It’s like you fucked a stranger..... oh wait. You did.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

LilSeb1010 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:07 pm She bought a new coffee table a few months before they moved, right? What happened to that one?

Good point!! Where is the round marble looking coffee table with the gold legs?? Dispensable! Everything she owns has a 6 month shelf life, then upgrade to the next style or trend. Arias mermaid room, 6 months, then unicorns!
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

Daffodil82 wrote:I have a love hate relationship with Britch. I do enjoy watching her videos but I can't stand a lot of the choices she makes. How does she make a career out of this if she hasn't posted in SIX days. That's crazy for a YouTuber.

I wonder if she had problems with her under eyes? Is that why she hasn't posted? Maybe she had to go back and get additional filler and now she has more bruising.
I could be wrong but I think her constant sponsorships help. If you don’t post for days at a time you’ll loose money unless almost every video you upload has an sponsorship. Then of course on twitter and Instagram she does sponsorships as well. If she didn’t do the sponsorships she’d feel it in her wallet. At least that’s what I think. I’m not super educated on YT Careers so I could totally be wrong

Kel-on-Wheels
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kel-on-Wheels »

Daffodil82 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:44 pm
LilSeb1010 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:07 pm She bought a new coffee table a few months before they moved, right? What happened to that one?

Good point!! Where is the round marble looking coffee table with the gold legs?? Dispensable! Everything she owns has a 6 month shelf life, then upgrade to the next style or trend. Arias mermaid room, 6 months, then unicorns!
Even her damn affection has a shelf life. Her baby daddies are as disposable as her furniture. I think old baldie is losing his "new car smell".
msmarymac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by msmarymac »

Kel-on-Wheels wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:57 pm

Even her damn affection has a shelf life. Her baby daddies are as disposable as her furniture. I think old baldie is losing his "new car smell".
Even her damn kids have a shelf life. Once they’re past the baby stage she’s on to the next. Shut them away in their rooms with iPads and markers and let them have at it while she and Frank try for #5.
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

She 100% is going to pop out more babies. They give her a reason to be lazy. People are much more understanding that you have a cleaning lady (if you’re a stay at home mom) when you have a newborn/infant because you’re so busy.

My 2yo and 3yo kick my ass during the day, but I’m mentally tired vs being literally tired like I was when they were newborns/infants.

They are just excuses.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

It's annoying to about Arias room because the mermaid/unicorn theme could have worked well together.
One of my favorite things about my own home and about looking in other peopls homes is when you can see old peices that have been passed down. For instance, we just redid my daughters room and I painted this small table top vanity/mirror my Grandfather made for me when I was about 10. It makes me so happy seeing her put all her "jewelry" (she's 5) in it. Bs kids will have none of that, they dont even have anything from when they were babies. My good friends sister made her first child a painting and she puts the painting in every one of her babys room and says she is going to save it for her grandkids, that is sweet. What will Bs kids have other than a collection of step fathers?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:

It's annoying to about Arias room because the mermaid/unicorn theme could have worked well together.
One of my favorite things about my own home and about looking in other peopls homes is when you can see old peices that have been passed down. For instance, we just redid my daughters room and I painted this small table top vanity/mirror my Grandfather made for me when I was about 10. It makes me so happy seeing her put all her "jewelry" (she's 5) in it. Bs kids will have none of that, they dont even have anything from when they were babies. My good friends sister made her first child a painting and she puts the painting in every one of her babys room and says she is going to save it for her grandkids, that is sweet. What will Bs kids have other than a collection of step fathers?
Speaking of Aria’s room, Britannica straight up gave Aria’s art table away to Ethan. Which is so sad because Aria loves that table & she has other 3 other kids that could use it as well smfh [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 1899b2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 2aebf4.jpg[/IMG]
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:44 pm Good point!! Where is the round marble looking coffee table with the gold legs?? Dispensable! Everything she owns has a 6 month shelf life, then upgrade to the next style or trend. Arias mermaid room, 6 months, then unicorns!
Speaking of Aria’s room, Britannica straight up gave Aria’s art table away to Ethan. Which is so sad because Aria loves that table & she has other 3 other kids that could use it as well smfh [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 1899b2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 2aebf4.jpg[/IMG]
Interesting because she replied to a comment on the video asking about Aria’s art table saying she got rid of it because aria spilled water on it and it was peeling. So, shocker, she said she’s just have to get another one. Why not just keep it? It’s an art table for god sakes, of course it’s going to get messy/ruined but that’s what it’s for. Either she’s a big fat liar (already knew that) and gave it to Dani, or desperate D just had to get Ethan the exact same one that B bought for Aria

lindseyv06
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseyv06 »

Is she even doing YouTube anymore? Or is she just waiting for the next sponsorship before she uploads

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”