Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 30

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

Not_Sponsored wrote:Surprise, surprise, the winner of her gift card giveaway is another YouTuber that Airwolf follows Image As if we didn’t see that coming.
And a #mamabear lover. I skimmed her Instagram and she’s a wanna be. I’m not shocked at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Tootired2mom wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:33 am
Hale27 wrote:
AJmom wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:29 pm When can you stop claiming “postpartum hair”? I’m genuinely curious because I’ve never heard anyone other than Aaryn use the term after a year AND also pregnant again.
I still have it pretty bad at 18 months. Looks ridiculous if I wear my hair up. Her bleaching it and using so much heat does not help.

Same and mine grew back king curly versus my normal curly/wavy. I cannot wear my hair up atm. But I don’t bleach or style my hair at the time either. Her hair has to feel like wet noodles when she washes it. Also it’s supposed to stop falling out once the baby is a year old, so her baby hairs should be longer than that by now. It’s definitely the bleaching at this point.
So crazy how pregnancy can change the texture of your hair. Used to have wavy hair now it's pin straight.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Not_Sponsored wrote:Surprise, surprise, the winner of her gift card giveaway is another YouTuber that Airwolf follows Image As if we didn’t see that coming.
She’s so predictable.

Aaryn you disgusting sly dumbo eared c**t!

Brighton

Unread post by Brighton »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... eab5d7.jpg[/IMG]

Brighton

Unread post by Brighton »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 3353fc.jpg[/IMG]

Imdying
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Imdying »

Brighton wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 3353fc.jpg[/IMG]

Aaryn trying to invent a new style genre that Texas beauty queen mixed with slumming ranch girl and a dash of what would Tara do?

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Morethescarier wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:47 am
She’s so predictable.

Aaryn you disgusting sly dumbo eared c**t!

The odds of that happening is so slim it’s very obvious she is selecting the winners herself. Pretty sure that’s not even legal since giveaways actually have laws behind them but who’s surprised Aaryn is a shady asshole?
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

introester
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by introester »

Has anyone explained to her the likely hood of having a blonde hair blue eyed baby boy when neither of their parents are blonde!?
It’s obvious from her roots and eyebrows that she’s not naturally blonde.
Also, was nick a marine or a different branch?
There’s this myth/rumor “curse” that marines will all have daughters to to the radar they have been exposed to.
My fiancé was a marine and has told me this, I don’t know if it hold any scientific accuracy but it is hilarious that they 3 girls.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

introester wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:23 am Has anyone explained to her the likely hood of having a blonde hair blue eyed baby boy when neither of their parents are blonde!?
There’s this myth/rumor “curse” that marines will all have daughters to to the radar they have been exposed to.
My fiancé was a marine and has told me this, I don’t know if it hold any scientific accuracy but it is hilarious that they 3 girls.

If one carries recessive its possible, her sister in law and bro in law from what I've seen are both dark haired dark eyes and have blonde hair blue eye babies.

My husband is a Marine and we have all boys but most of his friends have girls and I've heard what your saying many times, lol. Nick was Army.
voodoomamajuju19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by voodoomamajuju19 »

I will never understand the "biker shorts"...especially while pregnant.

I personally don't like them at all.

They look like you put spanks on and then forgot to finish getting dressed.

It's NOT a look...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Morethescarier

She’s a total fraud.
Why not just do a fair giveaway?
She follows 1400 people and one of those was the winner... unless not many people entered.
She has absolutely NO shame.

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

Why did she giggle the whole time she videoed this morning? I didn’t see anything cute or funny. She must think their outfit is over the top cute or something. It was a basic outfit. That shirt was so long barely noticed the shorts. I just don’t see why she laughs the whole time. Is it a nervous laugh?

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Hope the babysitter takes the kids to fun places because the only places Aaryn takes them are to fake instagram photoshoots and shopping. Poor kids.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

voodoomamajuju19 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:34 am I will never understand the "biker shorts"...especially while pregnant.

It's NOT a look...

Right! I used to wear shorts like those when I was 9 years old. They had lace on the bottom and you couldn’t tell me anything lol. There’s nothing that could ever make me wear them as an adult, unless I’m legit in a bike race or something.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

introester wrote:Has anyone explained to her the likely hood of having a blonde hair blue eyed baby boy when neither of their parents are blonde!?

My husband was in the army. There were 6 guys that all got their wives pregnant within a year of returning from Afghanistan. Every last one had a girl.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

introester
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by introester »

Loverach06 wrote:
introester wrote:Has anyone explained to her the likely hood of having a blonde hair blue eyed baby boy when neither of their parents are blonde!?

My husband was in the army. There were 6 guys that all got their wives pregnant within a year of returning from Afghanistan. Every last one had a girl.

Only two of his friends have had babies so far and they were both girls as well

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

introester wrote:
Loverach06 wrote:

Only two of his friends have had babies so far and they were both girls as well

It was kinda funny after he got out of the Army he got a job x-raying pipeline welds. They told him the same thing "Hope you already have a son because after working here you'll have all daughters." We already had our daughter at the time (I was one of the 6).. we've yet to try for a son. So we will see..

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

Not_Sponsored wrote:
voodoomamajuju19 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:34 am I will never understand the "biker shorts"...especially while pregnant.

It's NOT a look...

Right! I used to wear shorts like those when I was 9 years old. They had lace on the bottom and you couldn’t tell me anything lol. There’s nothing that could ever make me wear them as an adult, unless I’m legit in a bike race or something.
Target has biker shorts for little girls and i walked right past them. They aren’t cute on anyone!

Morethescarier

Why can’t she remember what make up she’s bought and if she liked it or not? Especially when it’s something quite expensive.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”