kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AW General Discussion

Unread post by kristinn281 »

DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:
Kate wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:03 pm I'm still stunned that she contacted Aaryn's sponsors, threatened Joanna, and then catfished everyone and lied about having children... For what? It got her nowhere. She gained nothing!
Except we are still talking about her (?). That’s the only benefit I could see someone crazy ‘celebrating’.

I suppose there is no logical explanation because the whole thing is illogical.
You dont realize the extent of what she did to everyone. Unless you were in the private chat group. She did horrible things that's why it's still being talked about.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Looong time lurker here. I posted a while back ago, (unpopular opinion) and that day someone commented on one of my YT videos that Aaryn stans weren't welcome in YTMD so I unlisted my videos lol and went back to lurking.

Susan has to be the reason Aaryn hasn't opened a P.O box for all her "fans" / small shops to send her shit. We all know she loves stuff.
Carmencita
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Carmencita »

begenos1 wrote:Looong time lurker here. I posted a while back ago, (unpopular opinion) and that day someone commented on one of my YT videos that Aaryn stans weren't welcome in YTMD so I unlisted my videos lol and went back to lurking.

Susan has to be the reason Aaryn hasn't opened a P.O box for all her "fans" / small shops to send her shit. We all know she loves stuff.
How did she or someone from here find your YouTube though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imdying
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Imdying »

begenos1 wrote:Looong time lurker here. I posted a while back ago, (unpopular opinion) and that day someone commented on one of my YT videos that Aaryn stans weren't welcome in YTMD so I unlisted my videos lol and went back to lurking.

I don’t see how susan would have any impact on a PO Box. I really think Aaryn probably was getting too much stuff and couldn’t be bothered to thank everyone who sent her stuff AND she got a lot of crap.

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Carmencita wrote:

Same username Image

mparadise
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mparadise »

begenos1 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:31 pm
Carmencita wrote:

Same username Image

Wow that’s crazy, I’m sorry you went through that! So she probably was googling every “Stan” trying to find them in real life. She took it way too far. I wouldn’t be surprised if she sent Aaryn nasty threats, emails, messages, etc.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

begenos1 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:31 pm
Carmencita wrote:

Same username Image

OMG that's terrible! She's a loon!

I know she won't find me though, Bewitched has been off the air for probably fifty years! :D
HonestNelly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HonestNelly »

kristinn281 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:27 pm
DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:
Kate wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:03 pm I'm still stunned that she contacted Aaryn's sponsors, threatened Joanna, and then catfished everyone and lied about having children... For what? It got her nowhere. She gained nothing!
Except we are still talking about her (?). That’s the only benefit I could see someone crazy ‘celebrating’.

You dont realize the extent of what she did to everyone. Unless you were in the private chat group. She did horrible things that's why it's still being talked about.

Omg! This all sounds like a nightmare! I always wondered what was Susan’s deal. Her “my bitch” “I’m your queen” posts were always so cringy. I ALMOST asked to join her private group but she honestly started getting to extreme for me so I decided not to ask.
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

HonestNelly wrote:
kristinn281 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:27 pm
DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote: Except we are still talking about her (?). That’s the only benefit I could see someone crazy ‘celebrating’.

Omg! This all sounds like a nightmare! I always wondered what was Susan’s deal. Her “my bitch” “I’m your queen” posts were always so cringy. I ALMOST asked to join her private group but she honestly started getting to extreme for me so I decided not to ask.
When she started saying "no" here to people that wanted to join the chat.....oh, the manipulation. When people joined in and cheered her on for being such a bully... Image. I'm tired of her brand of crazy, but I feel like she was fed too many kudos. Her crazy self felt validated. She is still lurking and being her turd self. It isn't hard to get in. Everyone should be super wary of sharing personal info.

Susan, you're here. You're a turd burglar. You feed off of waste.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Carrotcakegonewild
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Carrotcakegonewild »

I posted a little while back maybe a couple of times many a thread ago but decided to never comment again because of how crazy the chat was getting...like I was honestly scared that authorities would get involved cus of all the contacting of sponsors and susan’s crazy monologues!! What is she still lurking on now?? I would love to see what she actually looks like but wasn’t in the secret group so missed all that drama llama :? Oh well at least this has all meant for an entertaining read in between toddler naps! :D I feel sorry for whoever was attacked via private message though :(
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:I don’t think Susan was a crazy older woman trying to catfish us. I think ‘Susan’ is from team Beta Fish (friend, family member, rabid fan) that went to great lengths to do this in an effort to get either a thread or a whole section shut down.

How many boards do you visit where you list where you went to college and what year you graduated? Image Because that’s so relevant to YT gossip boards...Image
Whomever this is/was had this planned all along and had fun creating a life to make it seem believable.

Just my thoughts...

Hahaha I think Susan was one of Aaryn friends or family member.. gut instinct haha watch it be Tara or Adam??????

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Imagine if it was the stinky ass pelican? (Hillary) lol

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

Carrotcakegonewild wrote:I posted a little while back maybe a couple of times many a thread ago but decided to never comment again because of how crazy the chat was getting...like I was honestly scared that authorities would get involved cus of all the contacting of sponsors and susan’s crazy monologues!! What is she still lurking on now?? I would love to see what she actually looks like but wasn’t in the secret group so missed all that drama llama :? Oh well at least this has all meant for an entertaining read in between toddler naps! :D I feel sorry for whoever was attacked via private message though :(
You’re not missing much. She’s fugly and her actions make her even fuglier.

Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

mssqueen233 wrote:
DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:I don’t think Susan was a crazy older woman trying to catfish us. I think ‘Susan’ is from team Beta Fish (friend, family member, rabid fan) that went to great lengths to do this in an effort to get either a thread or a whole section shut down.

How many boards do you visit where you list where you went to college and what year you graduated? Image Because that’s so relevant to YT gossip boards...Image
Whomever this is/was had this planned all along and had fun creating a life to make it seem believable.

Just my thoughts...

Hahaha I think Susan was one of Aaryn friends or family member.. gut instinct haha watch it be Tara or Adam??????

Omg !! Lmao, that may be true girl, who else would go that far but a friend, or family member. What if it was one of Nicks sisters or someone from BB or even a former YT friend she just left in the dust. Good point girl.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Influencer wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote:

Just my thoughts...

Omg !! Lmao, that may be true girl, who else would go that far but a friend, or family member. What if it was one of Nicks sisters or someone from BB or even a former YT friend she just left in the dust. Good point girl.
It's definitely not one of his sisters we have seen pictures of the real Susan and trust me she doesn't look anything like she portrayed herself to. She was a total fraud through-and-through. I truly feel sorry for anyone who comes in contact with her. I think it's really sad that she pretended to be someone that she's not. Everything she said was nothing but lie after lie . And still I don't understand what the point of her telling so many lies was?

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

kristinn281 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:30 am
Influencer wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote:

It's definitely not one of his sisters we have seen pictures of the real Susan and trust me she doesn't look anything like she portrayed herself to. She was a total fraud through-and-through. I truly feel sorry for anyone who comes in contact with her. I think it's really sad that she pretended to be someone that she's not. Everything she said was nothing but lie after lie . And still I don't understand what the point of her telling so many lies was?

Probably to fulfill her with a life she always wanted. Still gives me the creeps her in depth details. She must've been around children or had younger siblings because she knows way too much.
samanthalr1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by samanthalr1991 »

kristinn281 wrote:
Influencer wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote:

How did y’all see the real thing? And how can you be sure it was really her? Not doubting, just curious Image

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

samanthalr1991 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:
Influencer wrote: Omg !! Lmao, that may be true girl, who else would go that far but a friend, or family member. What if it was one of Nicks sisters or someone from BB or even a former YT friend she just left in the dust. Good point girl.

How did y’all see the real thing? And how can you be sure it was really her? Not doubting, just curious Image

It was a long process. We are 100% sure it is her and that she was lying all a long. Because there are people not involved in this forum who are Private Citizens it would not be cool to openly talk about real life on YTMD. We don't own this Site. We also don't want to get banned.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

samanthalr1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by samanthalr1991 »

jazieg wrote:
samanthalr1991 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:It's definitely not one of his sisters we have seen pictures of the real Susan and trust me she doesn't look anything like she portrayed herself to. She was a total fraud through-and-through. I truly feel sorry for anyone who comes in contact with her. I think it's really sad that she pretended to be someone that she's not. Everything she said was nothing but lie after lie . And still I don't understand what the point of her telling so many lies was?

It was a long process. We are 100% sure it is her and that she was lying all a long. Because there are people not involved in this forum who are Private Citizens it would not be cool to openly talk about real life on YTMD. We don't own this Site. We also don't want to get banned.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Eek how weird! Glad y’all at least know what your dealing with! Thanks for the response!

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

samanthalr1991 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:13 am
kristinn281 wrote:
Influencer wrote: Omg !! Lmao, that may be true girl, who else would go that far but a friend, or family member. What if it was one of Nicks sisters or someone from BB or even a former YT friend she just left in the dust. Good point girl.

From what I’ve been told, she disclosed her Instagram username and from there, they were able to find her YouTube, Vine acct, and other forms of social media. And as soon as she learned this, she changed her Instagram name, took down her YouTube videos, etc. That pretty much confirms it.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”