Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AW General Discussion

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

kristinn281 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:27 pm
DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:
Kate wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:03 pm I'm still stunned that she contacted Aaryn's sponsors, threatened Joanna, and then catfished everyone and lied about having children... For what? It got her nowhere. She gained nothing!
Except we are still talking about her (?). That’s the only benefit I could see someone crazy ‘celebrating’.

I suppose there is no logical explanation because the whole thing is illogical.
You dont realize the extent of what she did to everyone. Unless you were in the private chat group. She did horrible things that's why it's still being talked about.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I do realize because people have shared. I didn’t say there was anything wrong with still talking about it. I believe you maybe misinterpreted what I said. This thread is to purposely discuss all that happened. That’s why I’m on it lol
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

girlandboymom wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:37 pm
HonestNelly wrote:
kristinn281 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:27 pm You dont realize the extent of what she did to everyone. Unless you were in the private chat group. She did horrible things that's why it's still being talked about.

Omg! This all sounds like a nightmare! I always wondered what was Susan’s deal. Her “my bitch” “I’m your queen” posts were always so cringy. I ALMOST asked to join her private group but she honestly started getting to extreme for me so I decided not to ask.
When she started saying "no" here to people that wanted to join the chat.....oh, the manipulation. When people joined in and cheered her on for being such a bully... Image. I'm tired of her brand of crazy, but I feel like she was fed too many kudos. Her crazy self felt validated. She is still lurking and being her turd self. It isn't hard to get in. Everyone should be super wary of sharing personal info.

Susan, you're here. You're a turd burglar. You feed off of waste.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
Agreed, I think a lot of her crazy behavior was encouraged. There were constant posts saying “Susan, I love your posts!”, and to me, it was almost like a herd mentality thing on here for awhile. People saw other posters praising Spinster Sue, so they felt they needed to as well. The internet is weird.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

anxietyqueen wrote:
HonestNelly wrote: Omg! This all sounds like a nightmare! I always wondered what was Susan’s deal. Her “my bitch” “I’m your queen” posts were always so cringy. I ALMOST asked to join her private group but she honestly started getting to extreme for me so I decided not to ask.
When she started saying "no" here to people that wanted to join the chat.....oh, the manipulation. When people joined in and cheered her on for being such a bully... Image. I'm tired of her brand of crazy, but I feel like she was fed too many kudos. Her crazy self felt validated. She is still lurking and being her turd self. It isn't hard to get in. Everyone should be super wary of sharing personal info.

Agreed, I think a lot of her crazy behavior was encouraged. There were constant posts saying “Susan, I love your posts!”, and to me, it was almost like a herd mentality thing on here for awhile. People saw other posters praising Spinster Sue, so they felt they needed to as well. The internet is weird.
She definitely tried to be the ring leader on this site.

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

anxietyqueen wrote:
HonestNelly wrote: Omg! This all sounds like a nightmare! I always wondered what was Susan’s deal. Her “my bitch” “I’m your queen” posts were always so cringy. I ALMOST asked to join her private group but she honestly started getting to extreme for me so I decided not to ask.

Yeah there was a few that would say literally everyday, Susan I just love you, can I just say I love you so much Susan! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

HonestNelly wrote:
kristinn281 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:27 pm You dont realize the extent of what she did to everyone. Unless you were in the private chat group. She did horrible things that's why it's still being talked about.

Omg! This all sounds like a nightmare! I always wondered what was Susan’s deal. Her “my bitch” “I’m your queen” posts were always so cringy. I ALMOST asked to join her private group but she honestly started getting to extreme for me so I decided not to ask.

I asked to join the secret group but I honestly didn't realize that it was going to be such a shit show. Anyway, I asked and Susan said no. I was taken aback because first I thought girl and boy mom had suggested to create the group and suddenly Susan was the one vetting who was getting in and second i didn't understand why I wasn't allowed lol. Then I remember I had called crazy Sue because she was obsessed with Channon Rose when Aaryn collabed with her and she kept going on and on for pages about what a filthy ho CR was. I always thought Suzie was a little loony but then my suspicions were confirmed because I called her out once in August of 2018. So I guess I must have really offended her. She also called me a cry baby lol what a cuckoo.

Eta: after she said no some posters were like oh yeah Susan you're so savage lol. I just don't understand that mentality. She was a bully and crazy so I don't get why she had followers. Oh well. Glad she's gone.
Mommy0912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommy0912 »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:

I asked to join the secret group but I honestly didn't realize that it was going to be such a shit show. Anyway, I asked and Susan said no. I was taken aback because first I thought girl and boy mom had suggested to create the group and suddenly Susan was the one vetting who was getting in and second i didn't understand why I wasn't allowed lol. Then I remember I had called crazy Sue because she was obsessed with Channon Rose when Aaryn collabed with her and she kept going on and on for pages about what a filthy ho CR was. I always thought Suzie was a little loony but then my suspicions were confirmed because I called her out once in August of 2018. So I guess I must have really offended her. She also called me a cry baby lol what a cuckoo.

Eta: after she said no some posters were like oh yeah Susan you're so savage lol. I just don't understand that mentality. She was a bully and crazy so I don't get why she had followers. Oh well. Glad she's gone.
Lol she probably had a list of everyone that disagreed with her

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

daniellem0912 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:06 pm
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
girlandboymom wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:37 pm When she started saying "no" here to people that wanted to join the chat.....oh, the manipulation. When people joined in and cheered her on for being such a bully... Image. I'm tired of her brand of crazy, but I feel like she was fed too many kudos. Her crazy self felt validated. She is still lurking and being her turd self. It isn't hard to get in. Everyone should be super wary of sharing personal info.

Lol she probably had a list of everyone that disagreed with her

I'm sure she did! I only remembered her name because she posted like 56 times per day and she kept calling Aaryn her bitch lol
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:

I think because she was so mean a lot of people were afraid to speak up. It felt a lot like high school, praise the mean girl or get bullied yourself.
I got in an argument with her because she called Aaryn worthless and I thought that was taking it too far. There wasnt one person who agreed with me, several people told me I wasnt welcome here etc. It was so messed up. For a while i didnt follow Aaryns thread because of her and how nasty she could be. Im beyond happy shes banned now. Karma Image

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Brighton

Unread post by Brighton »

Mspenny wrote:
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
girlandboymom wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:37 pm When she started saying "no" here to people that wanted to join the chat.....oh, the manipulation. When people joined in and cheered her on for being such a bully... Image. I'm tired of her brand of crazy, but I feel like she was fed too many kudos. Her crazy self felt validated. She is still lurking and being her turd self. It isn't hard to get in. Everyone should be super wary of sharing personal info.

I think because she was so mean a lot of people were afraid to speak up. It felt a lot like high school, praise the mean girl or get bullied yourself.
I got in an argument with her because she called Aaryn worthless and I thought that was taking it too far. There wasnt one person who agreed with me, several people told me I wasnt welcome here etc. It was so messed up. For a while i didnt follow Aaryns thread because of her and how nasty she could be. Im beyond happy shes banned now. Karma Image

I’m gonna give people the benefit of the doubt because I think most of them genuinely didn’t realize what a monster she really was. I know I for one didn’t pay that much attention to her posts, especially the long ones, until I suspected something was up. Also, at the same time she was posting, a lot of aaryn’s real stans were trolling everyone on here so people were probably thinking you were a fan and attacking you for it but not necessarily because of snoozank if that makes sense. It doesn’t make it right but just don’t take it personally, it was all a mess and we all got cat fished.

She’s been discovered though and the real person in the picture she sent us is now aware of what snoozank was doing online using her pictures.

Sorry to everyone that got caught in this mess, I feel pretty disgusted myself that I believed her story of having a husband and 5 kids and all those other bloody stories she was writing on here that were not true at all ImageImage

txsflower2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by txsflower2 »

Brighton wrote:
Mspenny wrote:
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote: I asked to join the secret group but I honestly didn't realize that it was going to be such a shit show. Anyway, I asked and Susan said no. I was taken aback because first I thought girl and boy mom had suggested to create the group and suddenly Susan was the one vetting who was getting in and second i didn't understand why I wasn't allowed lol. Then I remember I had called crazy Sue because she was obsessed with Channon Rose when Aaryn collabed with her and she kept going on and on for pages about what a filthy ho CR was. I always thought Suzie was a little loony but then my suspicions were confirmed because I called her out once in August of 2018. So I guess I must have really offended her. She also called me a cry baby lol what a cuckoo.

I’m gonna give people the benefit of the doubt because I think most of them genuinely didn’t realize what a monster she really was. I know I for one didn’t pay that much attention to her posts, especially the long ones, until I suspected something was up. Also, at the same time she was posting, a lot of aaryn’s real stans were trolling everyone on here so people were probably thinking you were a fan and attacking you for it but not necessarily because of snoozank if that makes sense. It doesn’t make it right but just don’t take it personally, it was all a mess and we all got cat fished.

She’s been discovered though and the real person in the picture she sent us is now aware of what snoozank was doing online using her pictures.

Sorry to everyone that got caught in this mess, I feel pretty disgusted myself that I believed her story of having a husband and 5 kids and all those other bloody stories she was writing on here that were not true at all ImageImage

ImageHow did you end up finding the woman in the pictures?! Image

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Its the perfect example of mean girls and bullying. Soooo many users on here were absolutely rotten to others all because Susan was too. So they were kins of like little Sue minions. Now theyre on here saying they cant believe they ever fell for it. Im kind of laughing and thinking karmas a bitch ladies.

If you disagreed with Susan, she attacked you and then her minions would call you Aaryn.

Brighton

Unread post by Brighton »

txsflower2 wrote:
Brighton wrote:
Mspenny wrote:I think because she was so mean a lot of people were afraid to speak up. It felt a lot like high school, praise the mean girl or get bullied yourself.

ImageHow did you end up finding the woman in the pictures?! Image

Sorry, we can’t post on here in order to protect her privacy but a moderator can confirm all of this.

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

Brighton wrote:
Mspenny wrote:
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote: I asked to join the secret group but I honestly didn't realize that it was going to be such a shit show. Anyway, I asked and Susan said no. I was taken aback because first I thought girl and boy mom had suggested to create the group and suddenly Susan was the one vetting who was getting in and second i didn't understand why I wasn't allowed lol. Then I remember I had called crazy Sue because she was obsessed with Channon Rose when Aaryn collabed with her and she kept going on and on for pages about what a filthy ho CR was. I always thought Suzie was a little loony but then my suspicions were confirmed because I called her out once in August of 2018. So I guess I must have really offended her. She also called me a cry baby lol what a cuckoo.

I’m the one who said the savage thing. Number 1 it was funny at the time. Number 2 I thought you guys were friends and she was being sarcastic. I don’t need to defend myself. I thought she was funny a lot of the time. I never went after anyone who ever said anything against her either. There were times she was batshit crazy but I just kept scrolling. It is what it is. She was a crazy single white female. She is a cat fisher. Image

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:Its the perfect example of mean girls and bullying. Soooo many users on here were absolutely rotten to others all because Susan was too. So they were kins of like little Sue minions. Now theyre on here saying they cant believe they ever fell for it. Im kind of laughing and thinking karmas a bitch ladies.

If you disagreed with Susan, she attacked you and then her minions would call you Aaryn.

You know I think it's funny that you disappear from this site from time to time you have always made comments that defended Aaryn. Then when people call you on it you will all the sudden start talking bad about her you have no idea what happened with the situation with Susan so it's best for you to not speak about it since you are not in the group and don't know anything about what happened. It's really none of your business because you were not in the private chat. People gave her the benefit of the doubt no one knew who she was just like we don't know who you are. But you have continuously made comments about the Susan situation . This is a general discussion of what happened with Susan if you are going to make rude comments basically to other people on here that we're dealing with the situation when you're not involved in it I don't know why you're commenting in the 1st place you were not in the private chat.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

kristinn281 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Its the perfect example of mean girls and bullying. Soooo many users on here were absolutely rotten to others all because Susan was too. So they were kins of like little Sue minions. Now theyre on here saying they cant believe they ever fell for it. Im kind of laughing and thinking karmas a bitch ladies.

You know I think it's funny that you disappear from this site from time to time you have always made comments that defended Aaryn. Then when people call you on it you will all the sudden start talking bad about her you have no idea what happened with the situation with Susan so it's best for you to not speak about it since you are not in the group and don't know anything about what happened. It's really none of your business because you were not in the private chat. People gave her the benefit of the doubt no one knew who she was just like we don't know who you are. But you have continuously made comments about the Susan situation . This is a general discussion of what happened with Susan if you are going to make rude comments basically to other people on here that we're dealing with the situation when you're not involved in it I don't know why you're commenting in the 1st place you were not in the private chat.

You also saying that you thought it was wrong for someone to go real life emailing her sponsors but yet you made this comment?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... ae815c.jpg[/IMG]

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Can we move on and quit talking about Susan cmon now I think people want to move on from the disastrous situation...

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

mssqueen233 wrote:Can we move on and quit talking about Susan cmon now I think people want to move on from the disastrous situation...

You’re in the general discussion thread.
This thread is essentially about that whole situation.
If you don’t want to read about it there’s a box at the top that you can untick, that way you won’t see it.
The new aaryn thread is here:

Aaryn Williams- The Sponsor-less Influencer | Part #31
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

kristinn281 wrote:

What the fuck do you even mean disappear? Ive been ACTIVELY POSTING throughout and I know exactly what took place with Susan. You need to get a clue, block me and get lost. Im so over you. Youre always ready to raise fista whenever I post anything that you dont agree with. You are one of the few who always accuse me of being Aaryn which is garbage because Im an active poster who clearly doesnt like Aaryn. Im over you and the bullying.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

kristinn281 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:

You also saying that you thought it was wrong for someone to go real life emailing her sponsors but yet you made this comment?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... ae815c.jpg[/IMG]

No sweetie. I think emailing Nicks work took it too far. I think harassing another poster the way she did was taking it too far. I wholeheartedly felt like it was good for her sponsors to know about her past. I never took the time to contact anyone because I have a life. But I didnt get mad at anyone for doing so.

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

It’s pretty obvious that people emailing the sponsors hit her in the pocketbook. When she was sponsor heavy she never posted swipe up links on Instagram or linked anything in the description of her YT videos. Now it’s all she does and she’s pushing them HARD! I wonder if Susan is continuing her quest outside of this site? I don’t disagree with people contacting her sponsors, so I hope this doesn’t come off like I’m siding with Aaryn. Guuuuurl ain’t gonna starve.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”