Tara Henderson | Part 4

Locked
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2549
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:29 pm
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 3874 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by Rkp65i » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:04 am

Imdying wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:
Okaycooool wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:27 am
Tara got a free uppababy stroller and the million different seats. Must be nice to have the money to buy a couple thousand dollar stroller but get one sent to you for free anyways. I had to get my stroller from a used kids store for $50. Getting a free 2,000$ Stroller when you can afford it is ridiculous. I would never buy from this company for this reason now. So annoying.
Exactly. I'll stick to my Graco :)

Such easy free advertising for uppababy when they send a YouTuber a stroller. Tara wants to be like Aaryn and have her garage full of all the Strollers. You know she’s probably already reached out to silver cross for one.

The stroller and functionality with uppbaby is really nice. There’s one thing, and I feel like many moms will agree with this, when in double seat mode the bassinet is on the bottom with the toddler seat up higher. I think that’s crazy. I know my toddler would have accidentally kicked dirt or sand from her shoes and it would land near or on your new baby. Or if the toddler did what toddlers do and throw a snack, toy, or cup, the bassinet is right there. That was the number one reason we did not go with an uppababy vista.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Am I the only one who thinks they look like an absolute pain in the ass? Whenever Aaryn uses any of her strollers theyre all in diff pieces and she has to connect them together like fucking legos. That seems like so much work just to enter a store. I love my graco, one piece and u folds in .5 seconds.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Okaycooool
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:12 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 303 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by Okaycooool » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:32 am

Rkp65i wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:04 am
Imdying wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:
Exactly. I'll stick to my Graco :)

Such easy free advertising for uppababy when they send a YouTuber a stroller. Tara wants to be like Aaryn and have her garage full of all the Strollers. You know she’s probably already reached out to silver cross for one.

The stroller and functionality with uppbaby is really nice. There’s one thing, and I feel like many moms will agree with this, when in double seat mode the bassinet is on the bottom with the toddler seat up higher. I think that’s crazy. I know my toddler would have accidentally kicked dirt or sand from her shoes and it would land near or on your new baby. Or if the toddler did what toddlers do and throw a snack, toy, or cup, the bassinet is right there. That was the number one reason we did not go with an uppababy vista.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Am I the only one who thinks they look like an absolute pain in the ass? Whenever Aaryn uses any of her strollers theyre all in diff pieces and she has to connect them together like fucking legos. That seems like so much work just to enter a store. I love my graco, one piece and u folds in .5 seconds.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed and I’m sure “typical Tara” will put seats or bassinet part on wrong incorrectly and she’ll make a whole video about it for views lol
User avatar
mssqueen233
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 983
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 2209 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by mssqueen233 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:12 pm

Who the fuck cares about Tara ass new stroller a doer new shoes are fucking ugly!!

And number two stop with the puppy filter are you a dog???? Grow the fuck up!!!


[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 2987c9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... b5419a.jpg[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
mssqueen233
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 983
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 2209 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by mssqueen233 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:18 pm

Brighton wrote:
Okaycooool wrote:Tara got a free uppababy stroller and the million different seats. Must be nice to have the money to buy a couple thousand dollar stroller but get one sent to you for free anyways. I had to get my stroller from a used kids store for $50. Getting a free 2,000$ Stroller when you can afford it is ridiculous. I would never buy from this company for this reason now. So annoying.
It’s very frustrating to us peasants, regular moms. The company could have sent her the system to do a giveaway (not a rigged one though where it goes to a fellow YouTuber or neighbor or friend) but no, let’s send the whole stroller system to the rich influencer who can afford to buy her own shite. Adding this company to my list to never purchase anything from them.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... ca8edf.jpg[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree Tara could buy her own fucking Stiller she could of did a giveaway nooo Tara would never do a giveaway for her subbies ungrateful bitch....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:11 am
Has thanked: 205 times
Been thanked: 867 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by ActualWorkingMom » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:27 pm

I could see justifying her getting the whole system for free if she did her homework and put it to the test... put it together, talk about the features and any limitations or challenges, try it out and bang it around to put it to the test.

How does it work one-handed? Is it easy to fold up and get in the back of a car? How does it do on concrete and turf? What about uneven ground? Are there cup holders? Do you kick the bottom when walking? Handle placement - is it comfortable? Where can you put your phone? Does it “breathe” so babies aren’t sweating in hotter temps? And so on. (My questions might not be the best, but you get the idea.)

Instead, she just shows it off, affiliate links it, and goes about her day like the pretty pink princess she is. I agree with you all - such a waste!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
mssqueen233
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 983
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 2209 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by mssqueen233 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:56 pm

God can’t Tara ever cook does it always have to be pre made shit this looks nastyImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... de5b8a.jpg[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imdying
Talker
Talker
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:57 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 681 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by Imdying » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:53 pm

Uppababy sent Rashelle (sp?) a whole set too so they must be on a YouTube gifting binge


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kaassss
Talker
Talker
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 1805 times
Been thanked: 1396 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by kaassss » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:13 pm

mssqueen233 wrote:God can’t Tara ever cook does it always have to be pre made shit this looks nastyImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... de5b8a.jpg[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everything she feeds her family is pre packaged. So disgusting. You’d think she’d at least try to put in the effort to learn how to cook some meals.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
mssqueen233
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 983
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 2209 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by mssqueen233 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:13 pm

Junk junk junk food all Tara eats!!!!


Enough with the fake white nails Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 2232ca.jpg[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imdying
Talker
Talker
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:57 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 681 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by Imdying » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:44 pm

mssqueen233 wrote:Junk junk junk food all Tara eats!!!!


Enough with the fake white nails Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 2232ca.jpg[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I was in middle school people used to paint their nails which white out. Whenever I see white nails I think of that Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:48 pm
Has thanked: 3801 times
Been thanked: 1652 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by Danielsgirl » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:55 pm

Okaycooool wrote:Omg her thumbnail for her new video. She tries WAY too hard. And these girls also try to make themself look so much smaller than they are and can eat whatever. When I saw Tara and aaryn standing next to Liza I was shocked!! Tara was so skinny and looks huge compared to Liza. And I don’t mean just belly. Sorry to talk about a women’s weight but these girls try to play it off they’re pregnant and eat an entire tub of ice cream and still look good in their fake insta pics with good angles.
100% agree seeing Tara and Airhead next to Liza at the honeymoon was eye opening they were huge compared to Liza and she is the furthest along!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:48 pm
Has thanked: 3801 times
Been thanked: 1652 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by Danielsgirl » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:58 pm

ActualWorkingMom wrote:I could see justifying her getting the whole system for free if she did her homework and put it to the test... put it together, talk about the features and any limitations or challenges, try it out and bang it around to put it to the test.

How does it work one-handed? Is it easy to fold up and get in the back of a car? How does it do on concrete and turf? What about uneven ground? Are there cup holders? Do you kick the bottom when walking? Handle placement - is it comfortable? Where can you put your phone? Does it “breathe” so babies aren’t sweating in hotter temps? And so on. (My questions might not be the best, but you get the idea.)

Instead, she just shows it off, affiliate links it, and goes about her day like the pretty pink princess she is. I agree with you all - such a waste!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She is not creative enough to come up with this, but maybe after reading your comment she will get the idea. She has no originality.
What’s in the girls Easter basket Next!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:48 pm
Has thanked: 3801 times
Been thanked: 1652 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by Danielsgirl » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:00 pm

kaassss wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote:God can’t Tara ever cook does it always have to be pre made shit this looks nastyImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... de5b8a.jpg[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everything she feeds her family is pre packaged. So disgusting. You’d think she’d at least try to put in the effort to learn how to cook some meals.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But when will she have time to online shop for shorts & scrunchies?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:48 pm
Has thanked: 3801 times
Been thanked: 1652 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by Danielsgirl » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:01 pm

mssqueen233 wrote:Junk junk junk food all Tara eats!!!!


Enough with the fake white nails Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 2232ca.jpg[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eating all that JUNK is showing big time!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1986
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:15 pm
Has thanked: 1468 times
Been thanked: 2285 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by kristieanne87 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:06 pm

I have one and thet are very nice. They move and turn so smoothly, very lightweight and I love all the options of how to configure the seats.
For my next baby I am going to buy the bassinet attachment, I'm excited about that! Lol
Rkp65i wrote:
Imdying wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote: Exactly. I'll stick to my Graco :)

Such easy free advertising for uppababy when they send a YouTuber a stroller. Tara wants to be like Aaryn and have her garage full of all the Strollers. You know she’s probably already reached out to silver cross for one.

The stroller and functionality with uppbaby is really nice. There’s one thing, and I feel like many moms will agree with this, when in double seat mode the bassinet is on the bottom with the toddler seat up higher. I think that’s crazy. I know my toddler would have accidentally kicked dirt or sand from her shoes and it would land near or on your new baby. Or if the toddler did what toddlers do and throw a snack, toy, or cup, the bassinet is right there. That was the number one reason we did not go with an uppababy vista.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Am I the only one who thinks they look like an absolute pain in the ass? Whenever Aaryn uses any of her strollers theyre all in diff pieces and she has to connect them together like fucking legos. That seems like so much work just to enter a store. I love my graco, one piece and u folds in .5 seconds.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Backyard Chicken
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:51 am
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 307 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by Backyard Chicken » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:48 pm

Tara gets a free stroller and car seat (s), a new set of make up brushes and God only knows what else. And all she had to do was sell her families privacy and embarrass her children for years to come. Honestly to young women this has got to seem appealing. I’m glad she got her life together but seriously what has Tara ever done? Like I don’t get it. She admittedly had a drug problem, Adam “saved” her and then she got pregnant. Did she go to school? Did she work? She made friends with the right Youtuber and now lives in a gorgeous home and gets to stay home all day and receive “gifts”. I think I need a break from all of this. I’m so over these women making themselves out to be these super hardworking women when they just conned people into thinking this is real life. And no I’m not jealous or a hater. I have a very nice lifestyle that I actually worked for.
User avatar
mssqueen233
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 983
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 2209 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by mssqueen233 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:52 pm

Her house is just meh my sister had a mansion 7 bedrooms 6 bathrooms a pool horse arena couple acres a basement two kitchens plus a log cabin and she drove a hummer Tara not special she is a free loader...give me give me give me... fucking mooch!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
mssqueen233
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 983
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 2209 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by mssqueen233 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:56 pm

Backyard Chicken wrote:Tara gets a free stroller and car seat (s), a new set of make up brushes and God only knows what else. And all she had to do was sell her families privacy and embarrass her children for years to come. Honestly to young women this has got to seem appealing. I’m glad she got her life together but seriously what has Tara ever done? Like I don’t get it. She admittedly had a drug problem, Adam “saved” her and then she got pregnant. Did she go to school? Did she work? She made friends with the right Youtuber and now lives in a gorgeous home and gets to stay home all day and receive “gifts”. I think I need a break from all of this. I’m so over these women making themselves out to be these super hardworking women when they just conned people into thinking this is real life. And no I’m not jealous or a hater. I have a very nice lifestyle that I actually worked for.

There pathetic literally I hope it all backfires soon!!

Fuck no Tara didn’t go to college I bet you anything she won’t go get on her class reunion so tara what do you do get knocked up every year go on staycations and I’m a youtuber she’s not anything special!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer
Posts: 326
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:42 pm
Has thanked: 2060 times
Been thanked: 441 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by ButterflyBrit » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:39 pm

Brighton wrote:Of course she’s now trashing the stroller she bought herself. It’s shit now compared to the free uppababy.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... a0048b.jpg[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


That’s funny because I almost bought this stroller last year because of how great she said it was. (Back then of course) she must have made her dough from that now she’s on to the next one trying to make money from uppababy so that one is now considered (trash). Seriously can’t trust these money hungry mother f ers anymore.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 14648 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by MiloandMax1 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:35 pm

ButterflyBrit wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:39 pm
Brighton wrote:Of course she’s now trashing the stroller she bought herself. It’s shit now compared to the free uppababy.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... a0048b.jpg[/I


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


That’s funny because I almost bought this stroller last year because of how great she said it was. (Back then of course) she must have made her dough from that now she’s on to the next one trying to make money from uppababy so that one is now considered (trash). Seriously can’t trust these money hungry mother f ers anymore.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought she recommended it to. She even shared a swipe up for it so if she didnt reccomend it she surely had no problem taking money for sharing it.
User avatar
Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:48 pm
Has thanked: 3801 times
Been thanked: 1652 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by Danielsgirl » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:18 am

Backyard Chicken wrote:Tara gets a free stroller and car seat (s), a new set of make up brushes and God only knows what else. And all she had to do was sell her families privacy and embarrass her children for years to come. Honestly to young women this has got to seem appealing. I’m glad she got her life together but seriously what has Tara ever done? Like I don’t get it. She admittedly had a drug problem, Adam “saved” her and then she got pregnant. Did she go to school? Did she work? She made friends with the right Youtuber and now lives in a gorgeous home and gets to stay home all day and receive “gifts”. I think I need a break from all of this. I’m so over these women making themselves out to be these super hardworking women when they just conned people into thinking this is real life. And no I’m not jealous or a hater. I have a very nice lifestyle that I actually worked for.

She can’t even COOK for her husband and family.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kaassss
Talker
Talker
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 1805 times
Been thanked: 1396 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by kaassss » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:27 am

Danielsgirl wrote:
Backyard Chicken wrote:Tara gets a free stroller and car seat (s), a new set of make up brushes and God only knows what else. And all she had to do was sell her families privacy and embarrass her children for years to come. Honestly to young women this has got to seem appealing. I’m glad she got her life together but seriously what has Tara ever done? Like I don’t get it. She admittedly had a drug problem, Adam “saved” her and then she got pregnant. Did she go to school? Did she work? She made friends with the right Youtuber and now lives in a gorgeous home and gets to stay home all day and receive “gifts”. I think I need a break from all of this. I’m so over these women making themselves out to be these super hardworking women when they just conned people into thinking this is real life. And no I’m not jealous or a hater. I have a very nice lifestyle that I actually worked for.

She can’t even COOK for her husband and family.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She does nothing but shop, dress up her daughters like dolls, and talk about sponsored items that she’s clearly never used before


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Son-Of-A-Snitch
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:08 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 140 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by Son-Of-A-Snitch » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:58 am

That puppy filter....all I can say is "WOOF". All that junk food it really showing in her face. Look how round and pudgy her face it getting.
User avatar
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 543
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:29 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 1742 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by Avocado[31] » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:51 am

Danielsgirl wrote:
kaassss wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote:God can’t Tara ever cook does it always have to be pre made shit this looks nastyImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... de5b8a.jpg[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everything she feeds her family is pre packaged. So disgusting. You’d think she’d at least try to put in the effort to learn how to cook some meals.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But when will she have time to online shop for shorts & scrunchies?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't care about defending Tarman but don't come at those Costco tacos. They're bomb and taste like chipotle for half the price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 14648 times

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Post by MiloandMax1 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:41 am

Avocado[31] wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:51 am
Danielsgirl wrote:
kaassss wrote: Everything she feeds her family is pre packaged. So disgusting. You’d think she’d at least try to put in the effort to learn how to cook some meals.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But when will she have time to online shop for shorts & scrunchies?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't care about defending Tarman but don't come at those Costco tacos. They're bomb and taste like chipotle for half the price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
I'm all about that 80/20 lifestyle. Even 1 meal a week from her would be better than always just warming something up out of a box.
Locked

Return to “Q-Z”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Herbert-Sherbert2019 and 8 guests