kaassss
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Unread post by kaassss »

Danielsgirl wrote:
Backyard Chicken wrote:Tara gets a free stroller and car seat (s), a new set of make up brushes and God only knows what else. And all she had to do was sell her families privacy and embarrass her children for years to come. Honestly to young women this has got to seem appealing. I’m glad she got her life together but seriously what has Tara ever done? Like I don’t get it. She admittedly had a drug problem, Adam “saved” her and then she got pregnant. Did she go to school? Did she work? She made friends with the right Youtuber and now lives in a gorgeous home and gets to stay home all day and receive “gifts”. I think I need a break from all of this. I’m so over these women making themselves out to be these super hardworking women when they just conned people into thinking this is real life. And no I’m not jealous or a hater. I have a very nice lifestyle that I actually worked for.

She can’t even COOK for her husband and family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She does nothing but shop, dress up her daughters like dolls, and talk about sponsored items that she’s clearly never used before

Son-Of-A-Snitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Son-Of-A-Snitch »

That puppy filter....all I can say is "WOOF". All that junk food it really showing in her face. Look how round and pudgy her face it getting.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

Danielsgirl wrote:
kaassss wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote:God can’t Tara ever cook does it always have to be pre made shit this looks nastyImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... de5b8a.jpg[/IMG]

Everything she feeds her family is pre packaged. So disgusting. You’d think she’d at least try to put in the effort to learn how to cook some meals.

But when will she have time to online shop for shorts & scrunchies?

I don't care about defending Tarman but don't come at those Costco tacos. They're bomb and taste like chipotle for half the price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Avocado[31] wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:51 am
Danielsgirl wrote:
kaassss wrote: Everything she feeds her family is pre packaged. So disgusting. You’d think she’d at least try to put in the effort to learn how to cook some meals.

But when will she have time to online shop for shorts & scrunchies?

I don't care about defending Tarman but don't come at those Costco tacos. They're bomb and taste like chipotle for half the price.

I'm all about that 80/20 lifestyle. Even 1 meal a week from her would be better than always just warming something up out of a box.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Avocado[31] wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:51 am
Danielsgirl wrote: But when will she have time to online shop for shorts & scrunchies?

I'm all about that 80/20 lifestyle. Even 1 meal a week from her would be better than always just warming something up out of a box.
Lol I agree. I'm just saying, those tacos are Image

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

She looks ridiculous like oh my gosh go on amazon and get this dress fuck that!!! And fuck your swipe ups!!![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 832016.jpg[/IMG]

Tootired2mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tootired2mom »

I wish there was a way to disable swipe ups from working per individual account. If that makes sense.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Tootired2mom wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:31 pm I wish there was a way to disable swipe ups from working per individual account. If that makes sense.
That would be nice. We would never see a story from them again.
meinytiny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by meinytiny »

mssqueen233 wrote:She looks ridiculous like oh my gosh go on amazon and get this dress fuck that!!! And fuck your swipe ups!!![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 832016.jpg[/IMG]

Wow that shit ain’t flattering at all Image

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

meinytiny wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote:She looks ridiculous like oh my gosh go on amazon and get this dress fuck that!!! And fuck your swipe ups!!![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 832016.jpg[/IMG]

Wow that shit ain’t flattering at all Image

I know its "fashionable" to wear sneakers with a dress but it looks terrible. I cant wait until that fad ends and people realize how stupid they looked. A dress and running shoes clash. Also those chunky balenciaga shoes with socks.. its cringeworthy to me.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

It’s hilarious that she says her baby is so big because she’s huge. No Tara, did you ever stop to think that 75% of that belly is probably candy, chick-fil-a, and frozen meals? Image can’t wait to see her not “snap back” this time so she can stop bragging about all the shit she eats while still being skinny

Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Okaycooool »

My baby was almost 10 pounds and I wasn’t that big at alll like everyone kept guessing she would be a normal 6-7 pounder and she was 10. So big babies doesn’t mean big belly Tara! It’s all the processed food 24/7. Has she ever once posted a fresh vegetable ? Lol
Tootired2mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tootired2mom »

Okaycooool wrote:My baby was almost 10 pounds and I wasn’t that big at alll like everyone kept guessing she would be a normal 6-7 pounder and she was 10. So big babies doesn’t mean big belly Tara! It’s all the processed food 24/7. Has she ever once posted a fresh vegetable ? Lol

Exactly, I had two big ass babies and hid them well. I also had bad morning sickness and wasn’t stuffing my gullet with shit all day. These bitches get on my nerves.
catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

I bet you anything Tara is going to keep a beanie on the kid's head for the first two years of his life because she "thinks it's cute", just like Shay's headband. She already has a whole stash of them.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

catmom89 wrote:I bet you anything Tara is going to keep a beanie on the kid's head for the first two years of his life because she "thinks it's cute", just like Shay's headband. She already has a whole stash of them.

Agree or she’ll probably say his head is cold wtf I can’t deal with her fake self anymore and how many pictures does she need to take with Baylee and Shay kissing one another I know there sisters but fucking stop I have never ever kiss my brothers or my sister on the lips enough already..

Is Tara a lesbian or something?????

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

mssqueen233 wrote:
catmom89 wrote:I bet you anything Tara is going to keep a beanie on the kid's head for the first two years of his life because she "thinks it's cute", just like Shay's headband. She already has a whole stash of them.

Agree or she’ll probably say his head is cold wtf I can’t deal with her fake self anymore and how many pictures does she need to take with Baylee and Shay kissing one another I know there sisters but fucking stop I have never ever kiss my brothers or my sister on the lips enough already..

Is Tara a lesbian or something?????

Not trying to defend Tara but i dont think having her daughters kiss makes her a lesbian. It really depends on the family, and at that age i see nothing wrong with it. They are innocent children. Its a bit different because she has so many followers and she cant possibly know that all of them arent creeps, but to suggest that shes a lesbian because her daughters kiss each other is a little offensive.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Tara had 19 swipe ups and 2 regular ig stories. I don't know how that wouldn't annoying followers.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

catmom89 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:15 am I bet you anything Tara is going to keep a beanie on the kid's head for the first two years of his life because she "thinks it's cute", just like Shay's headband. She already has a whole stash of them.
In Texas to boot.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote:Tara had 19 swipe ups and 2 regular ig stories. I don't know how that wouldn't annoying followers.

She must be desperate!!!!

slinky2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by slinky2 »

What the hell is wrong with this chick?! I just noticed she posted a picture of her girls kissing on Instagram. While yes, its a totally innocent thing and most normal folks wouldn't see it any other way...WHY IN THE WORLD would you post something like that on the internet where you no longer control the Image, knowing the problems that YouTube has having with those disgusting pedophiles. Are these people that fucking dense where the distinction of what should be kept in your private albums and what is "safe" to post online is completely missing?!

I've been seeing this on many of these mommy blogger/vlogger social media accounts and cant understand for the life of me how they think its appropriate. Jeez.

Return to “Tara Henderson”