Knorpp and South | Part 1

MasoJen19
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Knorrp and South

Unread post by MasoJen19 »

Megan shows more love for her stupid teal and Molly Ringwald paint than for her own children!! I cannot stand her selfish personality. She looked sooo annoyed when Asher went inside the RV to spend time with her.
alikruz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alikruz »

Y’all, that tile backsplash is so uneven, it’s giving me a panic attack! She probably spent an entire day away from her children while she put this crap up and it doesn’t even look well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1Poodle1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1Poodle1 »

I'm not seeing anything with back-splash. Did they take the video down?
greenfly125
Talker
Talker

Unread post by greenfly125 »

1Poodle1 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:18 am I'm not seeing anything with back-splash. Did they take the video down?
They showed the backsplash on insta stories.
1Poodle1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1Poodle1 »

greenfly125 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:55 am
1Poodle1 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:18 am I'm not seeing anything with back-splash. Did they take the video down?
They showed the backsplash on insta stories.
Thanks!
Care2Share
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Care2Share »

Mike is trying way too hard to be enthusiastic about the way things are going. She probably told him to act like he likes it as much as she does so there won’t be any more “poor Mike” comments.

I am shocked I don’t hate the kitchen right now. NOT for an RV tho. Maybe a cool, hip urban apt. And definitely not with bright yellow. Don’t even get me started on the pink bedroom. I think she painted over Mike’s balls he left in the cabinet in there.

Her mind won’t let her stop until it’s every color of the rainbow.
alikruz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alikruz »

I think this website is really getting to our friend meg— she’s starting to question everything she’s saying about her motives behind this RV renovation.

“Don’t put that in, I don’t have to explain myself” *puts it in the vlog*

StellaAA
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StellaAA »

alikruz wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:05 pm I think this website is really getting to our friend meg— she’s starting to question everything she’s saying about her motives behind this RV renovation.

“Don’t put that in, I don’t have to explain myself” *puts it in the vlog*

The thing is she'll never actually reflect on her life and question why she's getting a lot of criticism now. I think in her mind, we're all just jealous haters. If an adult wants to neglect their partner and children to do whatever they want, they can go for it. But they cannot be so delusional to think they won't get backlash for it.

I've watched them back from their (first) RV days. They received so few criticisms at that time. I wonder if she realizes the influx of negative comments directly correlates to their channel (and lives) becoming more and more of "The Megan's Show" instead of about their big family.
emilythebookworm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilythebookworm »

Honestly it not even a family channel now, it’s just Megan as the star and mike as the co-star. We rarely see the kids anymore, unless they are following the parents around or aimlessly roaming their house in the background. It’s almost like she doesn’t have 9 children. They act like a couple with no children. The kids by the looks of it take care of themselves for the most part, mike and Megan only providing the income, besides that they’re on their own. The only time they really include the kids in anything is if the older ones are out and then Megan has no other choice but to drag along the young ones.

Also the fridge being painted teal looks so bizarre. She could have at least left that it’s original colour. For such a small area there’s just too much going on with colours and patterns.
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Did she actually say that this would t be their last RV renovation? Is she flipping crazy? She’s said how Johanna Gaines is her idol yet she put that crazy fake shiplap in the bedroom. I think Johanna would have done it in white. Why was she making decorations for it?

Thought it was funny that their friend told them they had used the wrong kind of paint. That’s so typical of her since she goes running around without any idea how to do things the right way.

I’m still surprised they’re going to replace all that flooring. Why didn’t they just have it installed by the manufacturer? Because Megan didn’t want to wait.

I also agree, YTMD is making her crazy since she can’t delete comments and doesn’t want the constructive criticism.

hehehihi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hehehihi »

I went to their channel to check their thumbnails and in the last fifteen, eleven (!!!) have Megan as the main face! It's been seven videos since someone else has been in the thumbnail (if we don't count Asher's back in one).

It's definitely a Megan Show!

If she reads here, we are bound to get the kids in the thumbnails soon (HI MEGAN!) :D

(I hid the thumbnails that don't have her to give some perspective).
StellaAA
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StellaAA »

hehehihi wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:33 pm I went to their channel to check their thumbnails and in the last fifteen, eleven (!!!) have Megan as the main face! It's been seven videos since someone else has been in the thumbnail (if we don't count Asher's back in one).

It's definitely a Megan Show!

If she reads here, we are bound to get the kids in the thumbnails soon (HI MEGAN!) :D

(I hid the thumbnails that don't have her to give some perspective).
This is amazing for showing perspective, thanks for posting that!

And yeah, we'll either get very forced kid content in the next one or her ranting on how moms can be the star of their own lives and it doesn't have to always be about the kids, etc.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Oh look at that.... A rainbow in the “bunk room” I don’t like her taste whatsoever. She is so different and not what I originally admired about them when they were in the original RV. It’s like these people are totally different.
Care2Share
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Care2Share »

Omg on IG, she agonized over the stupid rainbow colors. She asked if she looked like a crazy person. Yes, Meghan, you certainly do. Maybe let the kids vote on the colors? They are the ones crammed in there. What will she do with herself once this project is finished?
alikruz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alikruz »

Care2Share wrote:Omg on IG, she agonized over the stupid rainbow colors. She asked if she looked like a crazy person. Yes, Meghan, you certainly do. Maybe let the kids vote on the colors? They are the ones crammed in there. What will she do with herself once this project is finished?
I was going to say that!! Maybe ask the KIDS what colors they are hoping to see in the bedroom??

MasoJen19
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MasoJen19 »

What if she spent the amount of time she has devoted on that dumb rainbow stripe on her wall homeschooling or bonding with her kids? Oh, the things they would learn! That alone would be about 15 hours of attention.
slc_chick
Talker
Talker

Unread post by slc_chick »

Mommy359 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:11 pm Oh look at that.... A rainbow in the “bunk room” I don’t like her taste whatsoever. She is so different and not what I originally admired about them when they were in the original RV. It’s like these people are totally different.
Oh my gosh exactly this! It's like they're a completely different family. Last RV trip they were spending so much time together, they were doing family-focussed activities, they seemed to do more schoolwork. Now it's the Megan Renovation Hour five times a week they barely even seem like a family anymore. They're just a dozen people living in the same house.
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkySam »

Those stripes are so ugly!

I can't believe how much money she has spent on paint only to change her mind and spend more money on new paint - what a waste of time and money!!
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

That is wild to me she spent like a day and a half painting stripes. She looked looney sitting there with all her paint swatches. Honestly I don’t hate the finished look (not my taste, it looks like a roller rink but it could be worse) but it just seems like such a waste! Honestly I’m shocked they even have a “home base” house right now. The level of commitment to this RV makes me think she plans to work her way back to full time travel. A casual trip trailer does not need a full on redo and personalized decor, murals, and wallpaper. A home needs that.

We’re on day 9 of hardly seeing their children. Dat 9 of the kids presumably doing the chores, shopping, cooking, and caring for eachother. Day 9 of Daniel not being in school for literally no reason. How could he be pulled out of school so late in the year and be enrolled in anything meaningful at this point when his parents are basically absent? It’s all just baffling. Another month and a half and school would be nearly over. She could have taken her time on the RV and let the kids finish up the year appropriately. She needs a reality check.

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Tiger27 wrote:That is wild to me she spent like a day and a half painting stripes. She looked looney sitting there with all her paint swatches. Honestly I don’t hate the finished look (not my taste, it looks like a roller rink but it could be worse) but it just seems like such a waste! Honestly I’m shocked they even have a “home base” house right now. The level of commitment to this RV makes me think she plans to work her way back to full time travel. A casual trip trailer does not need a full on redo and personalized decor, murals, and wallpaper. A home needs that.

We’re on day 9 of hardly seeing their children. Dat 9 of the kids presumably doing the chores, shopping, cooking, and caring for eachother. Day 9 of Daniel not being in school for literally no reason. How could he be pulled out of school so late in the year and be enrolled in anything meaningful at this point when his parents are basically absent? It’s all just baffling. Another month and a half and school would be nearly over. She could have taken her time on the RV and let the kids finish up the year appropriately. She needs a reality check.

Only she can’t decorate their house because their lack of putting down roots for several years means that they cannot get a mortgage.
She needs to re-prioritise!

Return to “I-P”