Tannerites/YAWI

Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites/YAWI

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

They had way too many people in their house for Branson's welcome home party. They could have easily rented a room somewhere to accommodate all of their friends and family.
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

phansthething wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:40 pm I’m confused on why Allie had to stay alone in today’s vlog. Why couldn’t she just come with the rest of them? she’s obviously old enough to stay home alone, but why not have like Branson stay to “watch the pets”? Lastly, poor Branson, he’s been home for like two days and they’re going on a two week vacation. I bet all he wants to do is just lay in bed considering he’s been in France for two years.
I'm assuming because there isn't enough room in the car. I know they put 4 kids in the back in a previous vlog but to do that for ten hours is a whole different story. It sounds like Allie will be taking a flight to Arizona to meet up with the rest of her family. I'm actually glad Allie is taking a flight by herself. It will give her a little taste of freedom and independence that she will have in the near future.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Gossip_Girl wrote:
phansthething wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:40 pm I’m confused on why Allie had to stay alone in today’s vlog. Why couldn’t she just come with the rest of them? she’s obviously old enough to stay home alone, but why not have like Branson stay to “watch the pets”? Lastly, poor Branson, he’s been home for like two days and they’re going on a two week vacation. I bet all he wants to do is just lay in bed considering he’s been in France for two years.
I'm assuming because there isn't enough room in the car. I know they put 4 kids in the back in a previous vlog but to do that for ten hours is a whole different story. It sounds like Allie will be taking a flight to Arizona to meet up with the rest of her family. I'm actually glad Allie is taking a flight by herself. It will give her a little taste of freedom and independence that she will have in the near future.

Why not just take two cars? I can’t imagine everyone AND their stuff shoved into one car comfortably.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Why not just rent a 12 passenger van? But glad she is meeting them on the flight. I do think Sarah said we will see you in 12 hours or something?
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:09 pm Why not just rent a 12 passenger van? But glad she is meeting them on the flight. I do think Sarah said we will see you in 12 hours or something?
I assumed this was a last minute plan change, but I have been skipping around. I figured either Branson was going to be left at home and he already violated their trust, they planned on jamming all the kids into one car before the police incident, or they planned on taking 2 cars until Allie's accident. The 2-bed hotel room is also supporting the theory of a last minute plan change.

Also, that party was ridiculous, who makes like 50 people remove their shoes and line them up in such a tiny space!?!?

ETA: What are they planning to do with Allie once she meets them at the 8 passenger vehicle in Arizona? It feels like the into to crime documentary where one kid "disappears" on vacation.....
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:41 pm Can anyone enlighten me on the baptisms of the dead? They say they go every week, yet they were bringing 19 new names to baptize. After it was leaked that the Mormon church baptizes dead celebrities and Holocaust victims against their wishes, the church claimed they restricted church members to baptisms of their own dead relatives. So how the heck do they find 19 new dead blood relatives every week? Or did the church lie and they are still indiscriminately baptizing every dead person they can find?
I'm not part of the LDS church but have spent some free time studying the LDS church. I have no doubt in my mind that the church is still baptizing the dead without permission. The church urged member to only submit names of their own ancestors. I believe anyone can get baptized for anyone submitted but members of the church can't just look up random names to submit. So they aren't necessarily getting baptized for their own ancestors that have passed away but for other people that have been "rightfully" submitted. I think performing baptisms for the dead is a perfect example of taking a verse in the Bible out of context. Baptism is not a requirement for Heaven. Our salvation is not dependent on what we do on this earth. (Or in LDS' case, what someone else does). Salvation is received by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone. But of course the 2+ billion Christians are all wrong, God's word is wrong, and the 200 year old LDS church and its 16 million members are right!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I wonder if their citation was really for 4 in backseat? But then would the cop have let them leave with 4 to?
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:38 pm I wonder if their citation was really for 4 in backseat? But then would the cop have let them leave with 4 to?
The citation seemed to be for speeding, but the officer asked how many people were in the car. Someone on this thread noticed that one girl was ducking down in the backseat, because the next vlog showed all 7 kids in the car. Maybe that is just a common problem in Utah and a standard question for a traffic stop?

These recent vlogs have been really sloppy and made absolutely no sense. I wonder if Branson was given the job as editor to earn his keep.....
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:43 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:38 pm I wonder if their citation was really for 4 in backseat? But then would the cop have let them leave with 4 to?
The citation seemed to be for speeding, but the officer asked how many people were in the car. Someone on this thread noticed that one girl was ducking down in the backseat, because the next vlog showed all 7 kids in the car. Maybe that is just a common problem in Utah and a standard question for a traffic stop?

These recent vlogs have been really sloppy and made absolutely no sense. I wonder if Branson was given the job as editor to earn his keep.....
Yeah I went back and watched the Branson gift video where all 7 were seen. They don't have tinted windows so its posdible the cop saw before she ducked.
MysteriousMaiden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MysteriousMaiden »

That’s shady that they bluntly lied if that’s the case... obviously they know what they were doing was wrong if they had a kid duck down
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

This is the best I could get. You can't see Az but he is there in other shots. Him and the youngest girl look like they are sharing seatbelt or she's not using it and he is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Az is in a carseat so must be the 2 girls sharing a belt. So dangerous!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bekkaz wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:50 am Az is in a carseat so must be the 2 girls sharing a belt. So dangerous!
The way the youngest girl was moving around I don't think she was even in a seatbelt (not that sharing is being in one).
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Why am I doubting that Branson wanted to go to LegoLand with the 4 little kids....or hours of shoe shopping for his Mom. I am glad the girls finally get some time off, but I feel so bad for Branson.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

MysteriousMaiden wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:28 pm That’s shady that they bluntly lied if that’s the case... obviously they know what they were doing was wrong if they had a kid duck down
I don't understand why they don't have a vehicle that fits their whole family... they have had 7 kids since before Branson went on his mission... what did they do back then? Their are plenty of vehicles that seat 9+ people, and then they can have a smaller car for taking when they just need a few kids with them. But, I guess children's safety isn't that important to them.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:08 pm
MysteriousMaiden wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:28 pm That’s shady that they bluntly lied if that’s the case... obviously they know what they were doing was wrong if they had a kid duck down
I don't understand why they don't have a vehicle that fits their whole family... they have had 7 kids since before Branson went on his mission... what did they do back then? Their are plenty of vehicles that seat 9+ people, and then they can have a smaller car for taking when they just need a few kids with them. But, I guess children's safety isn't that important to them.
They used to stuff the 4 girls in the back row all the time. They also made all 4 girls share one room, even though they had that 5th bedroom in the basement all along...the room Branson is in now. Bizarre.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Canyon is such a brat and he's getting out of control. When he was honking the car horn in the middle of the night and of course the idiot parents giggle while "disciplining" the kid. No wonder he thinks it's a joke and continues to do it. No respect for those around them.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So they are supposed to be watching General Conference. But where is pops? Good Mormon that he is, he's outside in the son glued to his phone. And Branson is holding a baby, and Sarah says "That's going to be you in what, 2 years?"
Ewwww!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:30 am So they are supposed to be watching General Conference. But where is pops? Good Mormon that he is, he's outside in the son glued to his phone. And Branson is holding a baby, and Sarah says "That's going to be you in what, 2 years?"
Ewwww!

Branson looked uncomfortable with that comment. Probably why the clip cut away right away. I wonder if he responded with something they didn't like.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

MelE wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:29 am
lmmomSD wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:30 am So they are supposed to be watching General Conference. But where is pops? Good Mormon that he is, he's outside in the son glued to his phone. And Branson is holding a baby, and Sarah says "That's going to be you in what, 2 years?"
Ewwww!

Branson looked uncomfortable with that comment. Probably why the clip cut away right away. I wonder if he responded with something they didn't like.
Not sticking up for them in any way... but, I believe Johnny was watching the General Conference on his phone? I could be wrong.

And Branson looked like "Why are you people so obsessed with your kids having kids? DANG!"
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

Return to “Q-Z”