DailyNewSameOldScriptedBumps - Part

MissNova
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNewSameOldScriptedBumps - Part

Unread post by MissNova »

This seems like extremely low audience engagement for such a douchy oops I mean huge you tube star.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 035c7f.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

The thing that pisses me off about Ollie and education is not that he’s held back, but that they don’t even try. I see parents struggling to get resources for their special needs kids. I see parents working multiple jobs and moving into tiny, dingy apartments in better school districts just to offer their child a better advantage. Bryan and Missy have zero excuses. They have the money. They could have placed them in the best daycare in their area. They could have hired a full time nanny. They are irresponsible, selfish, immature parents.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Theirmom wrote:^ just realized how rambly my previous post is. My Vyvanse hasn’t kicked in yet lol
Haha damn that’s without Vyvanse? That’s how my posts look while ON Vyvanse ImageImageImage I’m so severely adhd it’s too much haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... e22c44.jpg[/IMG]

That tattoo looks so bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bobberta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bobberta »

All I see when I look at Cassie is Ollie. The eyes, nose, and mouth are the same.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Bobberta wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:09 pm All I see when I look at Cassie is Ollie. The eyes, nose, and mouth are the same.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Really? I always thought that Ollie looked like Bryan and Finn looked like a Hollister except he has Bryan's curly hair.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Every time I think they can't get any trashier, they top themselves. Missy's latest instastory: Ollie has a chicken on their $10,000 couch. And Finn's yelling "It's pooping on you!' and Missy just keeps on filming.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emilyrose26 »

scojacar wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... e22c44.jpg[/IMG]

Eww, yuck!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

emilyrose26 wrote:
scojacar wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... e22c44.jpg[/IMG]

Eww, yuck!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Also I’m confused because she kept posting on her Instagram story about how she was almost done with her hair and makeup for her “special night tonight” ... at 9 like a.m. California time.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Why do Bryan and Missy teach their kids to disrespect nature/wild animals by encouraging Ollie to catch wild lizards? It's really disturbing to watch them encourage Ollie to catch a lizard that clearly just wants to get away and live its life in peace. Those kids are going to think everything out there is just theirs to conquer. :(
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

lmmomSD wrote:Every time I think they can't get any trashier, they top themselves. Missy's latest instastory: Ollie has a chicken on their $10,000 couch. And Finn's yelling "It's pooping on you!' and Missy just keeps on filming.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I thought that too but they are outside.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

fossilfinger wrote:Why do Bryan and Missy teach their kids to disrespect nature/wild animals by encouraging Ollie to catch wild lizards? It's really disturbing to watch them encourage Ollie to catch a lizard that clearly just wants to get away and live its life in peace. Those kids are going to think everything out there is just theirs to conquer. :(

This made me so mad.

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

why the heck are they even thinking about a nanny?... aren’t mimi and papa basically there 24/7 anyway??

princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

honeybear wrote:why the heck are they even thinking about a nanny?... aren’t mimi and papa basically there 24/7 anyway??

Probably someone to stay the night and and get up all night with the baby. She’s too good to take care of babies now.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Yes, they should get a nanny. I don’t care if it’s because they are lazy. Someone needs to step in and prepare these kids for school.
Azalea15

Unread post by Azalea15 »

fossilfinger wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:11 pm Why do Bryan and Missy teach their kids to disrespect nature/wild animals by encouraging Ollie to catch wild lizards? It's really disturbing to watch them encourage Ollie to catch a lizard that clearly just wants to get away and live its life in peace. Those kids are going to think everything out there is just theirs to conquer. :(
I hate it. The lizard was clearly stressed out and went to hide. And what do they tell Ollie to do? Move all the stuff it's hiding behind to stress it out even more. I can't with their disrespect for the wildlife.
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

So Bryan posted on his instastory last night that he stood up and passed out again freaking missy out. Then he goes on to asking Instagram why this happened. Dude, Bryan get yourself to a doctor instead of having your little tween minions play doctor! You most likely had a vasovagal response when you went from sitting to standing, causing a drop in your blood pressure making you pass out. Stress can bring that on, lack of sleep, dehydration, low blood sugar, etc. Go to the doctor!!

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

ButterflyB wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:09 am So Bryan posted on his instastory last night that he stood up and passed out again freaking missy out. Then he goes on to asking Instagram why this happened. Dude, Bryan get yourself to a doctor instead of having your little tween minions play doctor! You most likely had a vasovagal response when you went from sitting to standing, causing a drop in your blood pressure making you pass out. Stress can bring that on, lack of sleep, dehydration, low blood sugar, etc. Go to the doctor!!

I think this is the reason why we no longer see him driving. He may not be allowed to.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Maybe Bryan has POTS.

Did anyone see that he wrote he’s sick of people hurting him? Do you think he’s nervous about seeing some people at Cassie’s wedding tomorrow? Maybe Jeffrey and Natalia?
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

So he post a thing on IG about this fainting and asking for help. Today missy says nothing about it, only that she’s getting her extensions in again.

We’ve thought that Bryan has looked sickly for awhile. He’s had these “episodes” before, yet never seems to go to the dr. Did she call the paramedics?

They always talk about being so busy and all this stuff they’re doing, yet nothing seems to show... no music or even showing the studio, she’s busy with the kids and business. What we pick up is ordering even fast food in, eating cookies at 1:30am, beauty treatments. They don’t seem to have any schedule at all and I think this just leads to them running around in circles. The vlogs aren’t even that good.

Maybe the stress with all the $$$$ he’s got tied up in that studio and wages, their extravagant lifestyle and the loss in $$$ by only 3 days and the drop in views. We’ve seen this coming for awhile.

Return to “Daily Bumps”