8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

MelE
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by MelE »

I was about to comment about why Abby was included in the Easter egg hunt after constantly being lumped with the older kids and leaving Julie with the little kids....but then I saw that Chad was included as well. Seriously? What is a 14(?) year old doing competing for Easter Eggs with several kids under 10? Seriously this family has so many weird rules as far as ages and maturity goes.

I'm glad Julie found the $100 egg though. Sad that she said her mom was going to make her put it all in savings though. At least let her spend a bit.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Ckc717 »

I will say congrats to ruby on at least being the smartest to put out her Easter egg hunt family gathering video first because who wants to watch the same thing five times when the others get around to posting theirs a week later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:29 pm Shari is such a baby... boohoo, someone pulled an April Fools prank on her, so she has to have a cow and refuse to make lunch for everyone. Wah wah wah! Get over it! She acts like more of a child than Eve. I really hope she's not the real reason that Julie didn't get to go to the movies with her family... but, I wouldn't put it past her. We all know whatever Shari wants, Shari gets. I bet now that Ruby has given the heels to Julie, all of a sudden Shari will want them. Shari seriously needs someone to tell her to grow up and stop acting like she's better than everyone else. She irritates me more than Ruby does lately.
😂 I wish I could have seen that moment. I can’t stand Shari’s holier than thou attitude. She can prank and tease her siblings but the moment someone returns the favor she gets defensive about it and cries to Ruby. Nice job Julie! I thought it was great. 😂
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

MelE wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:37 am I was about to comment about why Abby was included in the Easter egg hunt after constantly being lumped with the older kids and leaving Julie with the little kids....but then I saw that Chad was included as well. Seriously? What is a 14(?) year old doing competing for Easter Eggs with several kids under 10? Seriously this family has so many weird rules as far as ages and maturity goes.

I'm glad Julie found the $100 egg though. Sad that she said her mom was going to make her put it all in savings though. At least let her spend a bit.
I wouldn’t look that deep into Chad being included in the Easter egg hunt. He just wanted the $100 and his family pushed him into it.
AlexVause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AlexVause »

Who else thought Shari's unexpected diagnosis was going to be a type of dwarfism? Spoiler alert, she has absolutely nothing, it was clickbait.
10PumpsOfVanilla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 10PumpsOfVanilla »

Is Shari just looking to have surgery? Is she going to continue going to any doctor she can until one wants her to have surgery? She is so annoying, but I love how Ruby was essentially mocking her the whole video lol.
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

Chad just posted an instastory of Shari driving their obnoxiously huge van to school...
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Shari shouldn’t be driving the van/bus to school if she can’t see the lines.
AlexVause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AlexVause »

shortstop wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:17 am Shari shouldn’t be driving the van/bus to school if she can’t see the lines.
Don't worry, nothing will happen because they do their morning prayers ;)
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Of course Ruby wrote down the wrong appointment time. Has this woman ever been organized enough to make an appointment in her life?

Shari is convinced there is something wrong with her ankle because she feels pain while walking, but she can't explain where the pain is? She also trusts the opinion of her coach over her doctor? After being given the advice of using insoles, Shari is still complaining saying that there is something wrong and it's just a temporary solution. She has clearly made up her mind that she wants some dramatic diagnosis, so maybe brining up the idea of dwarfism to her doctor would be good for her.
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

She was calling the babysitter just because Eve asked what movie??? Insane!!! This is a normal question.
Seems like it's the only way she gets to have a hug from her kids.
And why they need all that food? Can't wait for the vlog where she'll throw away expired food, what a waste.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Simplyalurker
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Simplyalurker »

Does anyone else watch Brevin’s family channel, What Are We Doing? In the wisdom teeth video they showed Shari went with them for Brevin (and his brother’s) wisdom teeth removal. The video overall is pretty hilarious but I thought it was so sweet she went with him as moral support. Not only that but he was complimenting her, and it was adorable. Despite that Q&A they posted on Shari’s channel talking about dating, it’s sweet to see how much they actually care about each other.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

10PumpsOfVanilla wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:42 am Is Shari just looking to have surgery? Is she going to continue going to any doctor she can until one wants her to have surgery? She is so annoying, but I love how Ruby was essentially mocking her the whole video lol.
. Her pinky toe looks weirdly positioned.. anyone notice that?
10PumpsOfVanilla
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 10PumpsOfVanilla »

Simplyalurker wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:28 am Does anyone else watch Brevin’s family channel, What Are We Doing? In the wisdom teeth video they showed Shari went with them for Brevin (and his brother’s) wisdom teeth removal. The video overall is pretty hilarious but I thought it was so sweet she went with him as moral support. Not only that but he was complimenting her, and it was adorable. Despite that Q&A they posted on Shari’s channel talking about dating, it’s sweet to see how much they actually care about each other.
He is super sweet. His mom scares me though and it was very strange how scared he was over cursing. Probably has to eat soap or something if he curses lol
ctx2002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ctx2002 »

Catface2 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:38 am Her pinky toe looks weirdly positioned.. anyone notice that?
A hammer toe perhaps? I notice it on both her pinky toes, so I'd suspect she's wearing shoes that are too tight. Or maybe she grew up wearing too tight shoes if Ruby didn't buy her new ones often enough as she grew, so her toes developed that way over time.

Also, those heels looked super uncomfortable on Julie. The way her toes are mashed together tight and then she puts all that weight on them in that position to walk. Ouch.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

ctx2002 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:16 am
Catface2 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:38 am Her pinky toe looks weirdly positioned.. anyone notice that?
A hammer toe perhaps? I notice it on both her pinky toes, so I'd suspect she's wearing shoes that are too tight. Or maybe she grew up wearing too tight shoes if Ruby didn't buy her new ones often enough as she grew, so her toes developed that way over time.

Also, those heels looked super uncomfortable on Julie. The way her toes are mashed together tight and then she puts all that weight on them in that position to walk. Ouch.
I looked up hammer toe..it looks exactly like that! OUCH!
Sneege07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sneege07 »

ctx2002 wrote:

And Ruby said.. "they are supposed to be tight, they're HEELS." when Julie tried to say they were tight Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Sneege07 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:19 pm
ctx2002 wrote:

And Ruby said.. "they are supposed to be tight, they're HEELS." when Julie tried to say they were tight Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Not to mention Ruby pointed out all the room not being used in the pointed toe! Please tell me she was joking, and doesn't believe your toes can flow into a point like a batch of slime?
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Tizzy wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:04 am I don’t know if this has ever been discussed but I get an unfaithful husband vibe from Kevin..
I think it has been discussed here earlier too. I could totally imagine it. He has that kind of eyes that seem deceitful, it is his gaze or something of it.
He also seems pretty tuned out when it comes to his home and wife. One youtuber said ''man is only as faithful as his options'' He travels a lot so there is lot of opportunities there if it is something he wants.

I do not say that he is unfaithful or does anything wrong.But if he were caught doing it, I wouldn't be the one acting surprised ;)
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

How can they have 1.5k views in 4 mins?? Buying views?? Or I’m I looking at it wrong??

Return to “8 Passengers”