8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Shari abandoned the car in the garage with the engine running, and she appeared to have no memory or explanation for it.....I am starting to get concerned that Ruby problem is genetic :?
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

"I don't know how she hasn't died yet" - Ruby, talking about not feeding Eve, April 2019

Sorry for the double post, but it was too late to edit. What mother just expects a pre-schooler to feed themselves 3 meals a day while she is off watching movies? Most adults don't even like eating meals alone, I can't imagine a feral pre-schooler has the attention span or discipline to stare at a wall and consume a meal. Why isn't Ruby (and/or the other kids) eating meals with her either? They all get candy and a movie while Eve has to sit in the kitchen alone and eat taco soup and a peanut butter sandwich? If Eve ever has any health problems, these videos might just be Ruby's undoing.
iiarch
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by iiarch »

I cannot imagine those poor children having to sit through general conference. Im wondering especially about Eve and Russell. Seems like a pretty boring thing for a 5 and 7 year old to do for three hours when they could be spending their weekend playing. I feel so bad for Mormon children. Its almost like some of them arent allowed to have a childhood.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

What the actual fuck? Mis smarty pants left the car running in the garage?! I’d take the car away for a while and make her study the dangers of carbon monoxide. Idiot! Then I’d have her teach the family...since nobody knew why it was so dangerous.
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:36 am Shari abandoned the car in the garage with the engine running, and she appeared to have no memory or explanation for it.....I am starting to get concerned that Ruby problem is genetic :?
“I know what carbon monoxide is” *eyeroll*
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

iiarch wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:35 am I cannot imagine those poor children having to sit through general conference. Im wondering especially about Eve and Russell. Seems like a pretty boring thing for a 5 and 7 year old to do for three hours when they could be spending their weekend playing. I feel so bad for Mormon children. Its almost like some of them arent allowed to have a childhood.
I was interested to see what the conference was and could only watch for 5 minutes before I turned it off
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

She hounds down Chad to the wash room where is is obviously super annoyed at her she grabs his arm to turn him around to vlog and he obviously will not accept it and pulls away! She edits that out and comes back standing there with no care in the world then he shuts the door in her face! The resentment to mean mom has started to show!
Steel Magnolias the Griffs watched obsessively? I think is it possible that Bonnie copies Julia Roberts laugh in that movie thinking she is cute!?
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Those kids can’t stand her and have zero respect for her. That’s what you get when you try to control every move they make...resentment and anger. They really ignore her..tune her out. Coping mechanism. She’s insane and the kids are brats..but they are a product of her own mental mess
lightasfeather
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lightasfeather »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:36 am Shari abandoned the car in the garage with the engine running, and she appeared to have no memory or explanation for it.....I am starting to get concerned that Ruby problem is genetic :?
I think after it was shut off she still left lights on, you could see that behind her while she was claiming to understand the risk of leaving the car running... That girl should not be driving... One doesn't arrive home and step out of car leaving the engine on? Like ever?
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

Not so smart are you now Shari? This girl is not responsible or mature enough to drive. Can’t see the road lines and left the car running in the garage... disaster waiting to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

lightasfeather wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:10 pm
I think after it was shut off she still left lights on, you could see that behind her while she was claiming to understand the risk of leaving the car running... That girl should not be driving... One doesn't arrive home and step out of car leaving the engine on? Like ever?
Many headlights turn off automatically. Let’s hope that is the case with that car. How do you forget to turn your vehicle off? I’m just waiting for the day Shari gets in a wreck. My mom has actually almost forgotten to turn off her car many times. She hasn’t fully gotten out of her car and into the house though. She will hear the engine after she opens her door. The difference between Shari and my mom is that my mom is in her late 60s. I also completely believe my mom has undiagnosed mental health disorders. I’m not sure if the whole forgetting to turn off the car is correlated to possible undiagnosed mental health disorders. I think it could be her dissociating. Who knows with Shari though. I’m just glad I’m not driving on the same roads as her. Unfortunately bad drivers are everywhere.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Shari really doesn’t know what she’s missing her she doesn’t watch steel magnolias lol.

Why did Ruby have to have the camera on her when she was telling Shari she had to watch it

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Elah_w wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:53 pm Not so smart are you now Shari? This girl is not responsible or mature enough to drive. Can’t see the road lines and left the car running in the garage... disaster waiting to happen. Sadly I agree. There’s no common sense in this gene pool.

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Catface2 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:05 pm
Elah_w wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:53 pm Not so smart are you now Shari? This girl is not responsible or mature enough to drive. Can’t see the road lines and left the car running in the garage... disaster waiting to happen. Sadly I agree. There’s no common sense in this gene pool.

Those factors, combined with a nearly commercial sized vehicle, 5 fighting siblings, in a family without seatbelt enforcement.......I am afraid to say they might need more than morning prayer to keep them safe now.
Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okay54321 »

I liked the first part of the blog when Shari was vlogging. I don't understand why Julie couldn't have chocolate though. Someone else clearly had another bar in the cart so.. I don't understand how she left the car on unless she JUST got home and Ruby distracted her while getting the groceries out. Which is what I actually think happened.
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

Watch Ruby have another click bait disaster like what happened with the kitchen and they get a new garage or a new house
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

The most annoying part about Shari forgetting to turn the car off was that while Ruby was explaining why that was dangerous, Shari arrogantly said "I know what carbon monoxide is." She seriously can't accept that she may have made a mistake.

And, ironically, Chad is the one in trouble for doing a half ass job. Shari did a half ass job driving.

And Shari telling Julie she can't get chocolate pissed me off. I thought the rule for this general conference thing is that the kids get to choose special treats. I wouldn't be surprised if every one of the kids got to get the treat they wanted except for Julie. They are so freaking unfair.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

MelE wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:27 pm The most annoying part about Shari forgetting to turn the car off was that while Ruby was explaining why that was dangerous, Shari arrogantly said "I know what carbon monoxide is." She seriously can't accept that she may have made a mistake.

And, ironically, Chad is the one in trouble for doing a half ass job. Shari did a half ass job driving.

And Shari telling Julie she can't get chocolate pissed me off. I thought the rule for this general conference thing is that the kids get to choose special treats. I wouldn't be surprised if every one of the kids got to get the treat they wanted except for Julie. They are so freaking unfair.
I didn't notice the chocolate thing initially. Shari's retort as she snatched the chocolate bar was, "we have chocolate at the house." Yet I spied at least 2 other chocolate items in their cart. Shari has some serious issues. I just hope the abuse makes Julie a stronger, smarter and more empathetic person, and doesn't defeat her spirit.
Kjr123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kjr123 »

Ruby needs to reign that girl in. I know a lot of you liked the assumptions video. I didn’t. Kevin creeps me the hell out. Idk why but the way he looks at the camera and ruby rub me wrong. He’s arrogant like Shari. Shari saying “duh it’s possible to have a happy family people have been doing it for thousands of years.” Was obnoxious. No you naive twit, it’s not always like that. Some people have shit families with terrible lives. But, maybe they just need to be Mormon and stay puffy. How dumb of them. Sharis arrogance is unbareable. I’ve never been fond of her but now I can’t stand her.
AlexVause
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AlexVause »

I really hope Shari does leave Utah and goes among the general public one day. She's in for a huge shock when she realizes just how average she is. That arrogance will also not fly in the real world, someone will be like "shut up you little ignorant mormon girl."

Return to “8 Passengers”