Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

spiralstatic
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Unread post by spiralstatic »

ewokfan11 wrote:Did they ever mention the baby's heart rate? That's my only reason to think it might be a girl. Obviously all of the "predictions" could be wrong, but I did wonder why they never mentioned it or I missed that info.

Corbin wanted June to be a boy, so I would imagine he'd be devastated if #2 is also a girl. He's sort of even said that himself. He's a weirdo.

Anyone else think Missy is going to get pregnant right about now????
I think Bryan & Missy enjoy stirring up pregnancy rumors to increase their engagement, but I don't see them setting out to have a third child especially now that Finn is closing in on 4. Then again my 2nd and 3rd kids are 5 years apart so, who knows!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

endof wrote:Kels: Yes you will get cancer but yes you will live longer!?
Can someone get more brain cell stupid than this?
She is almost dangerous using her mouth!
Corby whine whine whine how he was left alone while pregnant wife slept He is so fake smiling at hyper June in the morning! I hope it’s a girl little June will benefit more from a sister to play with!
I’m Australian, and we have it drilled in to us that skin cancer is a serious threat, and sun protection is super important, so the idea that someone would risk their child to get extra Vitamin D is disgusting to me.

Also, I hope the baby is a girl. You just know if it’s a boy, Corbin will favour him, and when he’s old enough, Corby Jnr will torment the shit out of his sister. And because their mother has no spine, it will be accepted as #boyswillbeboys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

HappyPotatoes wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:57 am Not sure if this has been discussed before as I am new to this forum but does it piss anyone else off that Kelsey always tags photos of June with #letthembelittle but got her daughters ears pieced when she was just a baby?
That caption bothers me just because it's so contrived, and they've been using it since she was too young to "let" her be anything but little anyway. What does it even mean? Don't make your 2-year-old vacuum or scrub the toilet? Don't dress your 2-year-old in a ballgown or tuxedo?

Don't exploit your kid on YouTube for money? :D
sasha186
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sasha186 »

endof wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:48 pm Kels: Yes you will get cancer but yes you will live longer!?
Can someone get more brain cell stupid than this?
She is almost dangerous using her mouth!
Corby whine whine whine how he was left alone while pregnant wife slept He is so fake smiling at hyper June in the morning! I hope it’s a girl little June will benefit more from a sister to play with!
I think we all want it to be a girl to piss off Corbin. I don't think any child would "benefit more" from a sibling of either sex - you get what you get, and you bond either way.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I sort of hope they’re having a boy so they have to deal with potty training and a little boy peeing everywhere in their ONE bathroom. I say this tongue-in-cheek and as someone who also has one bathroom.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

I watched for the first time today in weeks. Gotta say, I don't miss them. They add literally nothing to my life. And seriously Kelsey! Are you not capable of filming without staring at yourself? Like the ENTIRE TIME! I get glancing to see if you're in frame, but she stares at herself. Get over yourself girl.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:31 am I sort of hope they’re having a boy so they have to deal with potty training and a little boy peeing everywhere in their ONE bathroom. I say this tongue-in-cheek and as someone who also has one bathroom.
OMG this right here! My youngest son decided when he was being potty trained that my house plant needed to be watered and a peed on it instead of the toilet. He's lucky 1. He's Cute and 2. I have a wicked sense of humor! :lol: :lol: :lol:
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

I am laughing hard with this potty training statistically it will be about a full year and about 3 months that she will be fully potty trained! They are so dumb!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Yep the world this week saw the first ever photo of a black hole, oh yeah and if you didn’t know according to Corby there is some paper with the gender of his next golden child somewhere in an office! His and another 330 000 born daily around the world!
But Noah is coming!
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Kelsey is so dumb it makes me cringe watching/listening to her.

I think they 100% know it's a boy. They've even picked out a boy name and it feels "right."

They are going to drag this gender reveal out for at least a month. UGGGGGH!

Of course, it would be hysterical if they actually don't know and it's a girl. I think Corby would cry if that's the case. Kelsey even "thinks" it's a boy.
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

They for sure know. They aren’t that good at acting. This baby thing is the only thing bringing in views and keeping them afloat. This baby really is a cash cow and they should be ashamed! They weren’t bringing anything from YouTube until this and their fake fertility. That makes me even madder.

Here it is almost the middle of April and they’ve never said one word about the PR trip. What losers. I’m wondering about f they even got anyone to sign up.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jmoysa wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:06 am They for sure know. They aren’t that good at acting. This baby thing is the only thing bringing in views and keeping them afloat. This baby really is a cash cow and they should be ashamed! They weren’t bringing anything from YouTube until this and their fake fertility. That makes me even madder.

Here it is almost the middle of April and they’ve never said one word about the PR trip. What losers. I’m wondering about f they even got anyone to sign up.
Yeah, the trip was going to be in about a week. How could they promote it so much and then obviously cancel it (without telling anyone) and never mention it again? I'm sure no one actually signed up and they are embarrassed about two failed trips in a row.

Kelsey also hasn't mentioned if she's doing the run she signed up for ... and that's next Saturday. Not body-shaming, but she definitely looks pretty preggers, so I'm guessing she quit training.

Women can definitely start showing earlier after already having a child, but I do wonder if she's showing so quickly because they just sit around all day. She even said she had Taco Bell, which doesn't surprise me, but they try to typically hide their "unhealthy" eating. I think they have fast food WAY more then they let on and Kelsey almost never cooks (and Corbin NEVER cooks).

I'm going to guess she'll gain more weight with baby #2 because of lack of activity/exercise. I could tell she was pregnant before the announcement because it was obvious she had gained a lot of weight fairly quickly.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

So my sons name is Bodhi and I had to LOL at the fact that they spelled it “Bohdi”

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

You can tell by the arrogant grin on the Douche Canoe's face that they already know what the sex of the baby is.
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

First four minutes of the vlog he used clips from three different days. Why not show more of the restaurant and the “vintage fair”. Them sitting on their bed is so boring.

She wants to add a dishwasher, more counter space and an eating area in that tiny kitchen. They say that they don’t have enough counter space because there’s always drying dishes. Really? You spoiled twats!

A fireplace? Where? They justify getting a tv because they’re having another child and it will be for family nights. Kelsey justifies everything because of the holidays. What an idiot. They have no idea about real life.

Why don’t they have June in a stroller in places like that fair? She’s really toeing in. Lots of kids do it, I’m just surprised they haven’t said anything. Did they even take her in for her two year check up? Do they have insurance? I don’t remember if there are shots at that age.

Corbin the douches comment about how nice it is to live in a city with culture, good restaurants and so many things to do!

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Where do they think they have room for a fireplace AND an entertainment center in their tiny living room. They are going to lose so much space. It's also weird that they want a fireplace "for the holidays." I don't think they even have room for a Christmas tree!!!!!!

If they want to put in a dishwasher that can be done pretty fast...if they have the money to do it. They can probably do most of the prep work themselves (tearing out the drawers or cabinets, depending on where they put it next to the sink). I just replaced my dishwasher like a month ago and that only took about an hour or two to install. Obviously they have more work to do, but I wouldn't think it would take more than a day—especially if they hire a professional to do the electrical and plumbing parts.

They also said they are going to work on the outside NEXT YEAR? So they aren't doing anything with the yard or garden beds? Or I wonder if they mean the exterior of the house? What happened to adding the master suite?? I'm guessing that idea is long gone because it will cost a fortune.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

ewokfan11 wrote:Where do they think they have room for a fireplace AND an entertainment center in their tiny living room. They are going to lose so much space. It's also weird that they want a fireplace "for the holidays." I don't think they even have room for a Christmas tree!!!!!!

If they want to put in a dishwasher that can be done pretty fast...if they have the money to do it. They can probably do most of the prep work themselves (tearing out the drawers or cabinets, depending on where they put it next to the sink). I just replaced my dishwasher like a month ago and that only took about an hour or two to install. Obviously they have more work to do, but I wouldn't think it would take more than a day—especially if they hire a professional to do the electrical and plumbing parts.

They also said they are going to work on the outside NEXT YEAR? So they aren't doing anything with the yard or garden beds? Or I wonder if they mean the exterior of the house? What happened to adding the master suite?? I'm guessing that idea is long gone because it will cost a fortune.
They probably won’t do anything and they will never mention it again. Isn’t that their MO. Talk about something and never follow through.

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

jmoysa wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:15 am First four minutes of the vlog he used clips from three different days. Why not show more of the restaurant and the “vintage fair”. Them sitting on their bed is so boring.

She wants to add a dishwasher, more counter space and an eating area in that tiny kitchen. They say that they don’t have enough counter space because there’s always drying dishes. Really? You spoiled twats!

A fireplace? Where? They justify getting a tv because they’re having another child and it will be for family nights. Kelsey justifies everything because of the holidays. What an idiot. They have no idea about real life.

Why don’t they have June in a stroller in places like that fair? She’s really toeing in. Lots of kids do it, I’m just surprised they haven’t said anything. Did they even take her in for her two year check up? Do they have insurance? I don’t remember if there are shots at that age.

Corbin the douches comment about how nice it is to live in a city with culture, good restaurants and so many things to do!

Yeah! I was also wondering if they have ever taken he in to see what’s happening with her feet!?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Who was it that was eye-rolling about the name Magnolia? Not to be snarky to a co-snarker, but Magnolia is a good ol' southern name. I was just reminded because "Showboat"was on today.

They're just so annoying. Ugh.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder if they are hoping to get lucky with this house and sell it for a profit (LOL, good luck!) and move back to Portland. It's obvious they don't really like Idaho. I LOL'd when Corbin said he's happy to live in a city with so much to do and "culture" — but they never leave the house. At least in Portland they got out a bit more (not much) and showed the restaurants and some of the sights they visited.

All we've seen of Boise is a few parks and like two restaurants (I guess they don't like filming themselves at Taco Bell or Chik-fil-a)...and they never explain anything about where they are or what they are eating.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”