DailyNewSameOldScriptedBumps - Part

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNewSameOldScriptedBumps - Part

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

That pic of Finn was pretty cute but then you see all the snot on his face! Why is it so hard for vloggers to blow heir childrens’ noses!??
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I didn't see the people hurting him on IG. I saw he agrees with POTS.
I can't believe that big ass studio and those three dorks are on a couch for the podcast. They couldn't make a podcast room?
Also, was he at Cassie's pedicure party?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

onbreak wrote:I didn't see the people hurting him on IG. I saw he agrees with POTS.
I can't believe that big ass studio and those three dorks are on a couch for the podcast. They couldn't make a podcast room?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 906cf9.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

So now Missy sees Kels preg and Ellie with Tommy and she wants baby number 3 but needs a nanny too 🙄 Brian should use his dollars and get a full professional medical check up, this is no joke asking viewers to diagnose is so dangerous! I think he is passing out more than he is letting on hence the no driving. Epilepsy could also be possible ,he needs a diagnosis!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

jmoysa wrote:
onbreak wrote:I didn't see the people hurting him on IG. I saw he agrees with POTS.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 906cf9.jpg[/IMG]

Oh, brother. ImageImage

Been busy, but so much to comment on. Missy says she loves "teaching the boys to love and care for all living things". Then they encourage Ollie to torture bugs and lizards. Oh and whoever pointed out that Ollie was not on the $10K couch with the chicken, thanks. I guess their outdoor furniture looks like the couch too.
Maybe seeing how E&J and Cullen and Katie are falling out of the "big money" is scaring him. But they don't seem to be slowing down on the spending. I hope they don't have a baby to try to get views back up. And as much as I hate to say it, a nanny might be the best thing for those boys. A real nanny with knowledge of child development could really help them.

Why doesn't Finn still get swimming lessons? They made sure Ollie could swim. Although, admittedly, I am not sure that Finn isn't still getting lessons. They could just not be filming them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I think Finn is taking the swim classes but they also use floaties/water wings with him and are not supposed to.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cgl33 wrote:I think Finn is taking the swim classes but they also use floaties/water wings with him and are not supposed to.
I honestly think they do that because they're too lazy to work with him and he can use floaties and they don't have to watch him as closely and can sit in the cabana downing vodka cranberries.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, Cassie is getting married today. There's instastories of her standing in the car yelling out of the sunroof while it's moving.

So do you suppose now that she's getting married, she can have some identity of her own other than "Auntie"? That whole family revolves around Missy so much, her siblings are only referred to by their relation to her children.

amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

I've been busy with our new baby and havent given two sh!ts about watching youtube, but logged on today to see some hints for a new pregnancy for Bryan and Missy? Whats the story there? Worth watching?
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

lmmomSD wrote:So, Cassie is getting married today. There's instastories of her standing in the car yelling out of the sunroof while it's moving.

So do you suppose now that she's getting married, she can have some identity of her own other than "Auntie"? That whole family revolves around Missy so much, her siblings are only referred to by their relation to her children.

I think she will still be Auntie, it'll be more interesting to see if the dynamic changes when Cassie has kids.

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk

Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emilyrose26 »

amyfalafalagain wrote:I've been busy with our new baby and havent given two sh!ts about watching youtube, but logged on today to see some hints for a new pregnancy for Bryan and Missy? Whats the story there? Worth watching?
Is it ever worth watching?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

emilyrose26 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:32 pm
amyfalafalagain wrote:I've been busy with our new baby and havent given two sh!ts about watching youtube, but logged on today to see some hints for a new pregnancy for Bryan and Missy? Whats the story there? Worth watching?
Is it ever worth watching?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
nope! lol
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

ferriswheel wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So, Cassie is getting married today. There's instastories of her standing in the car yelling out of the sunroof while it's moving.

I think she will still be Auntie, it'll be more interesting to see if the dynamic changes when Cassie has kids.

Definitely. On one hand I’d love for Cassie to have a baby girl right away so we can see the steam from Missy’s ears. On the other hand I hope she waits a while and just enjoys being married. She’s so young, she has plenty of time.
Carlyweav1012
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Carlyweav1012 »

Honestly what was the point about today’s video? All it did was make Ollie upset and cry, like how F***ing stupid are they!

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Carlyweav1012 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:46 pm Honestly what was the point about today’s video? All it did was make Ollie upset and cry, like how F***ing stupid are they!

I felt so bad for him. He was sobbing. I would have NEVER posted that video. Now when he's older he's going to be made fun of. They have no common sense!
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Worst part of that video was Missy who was driving took it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

angelfire89 wrote:
ferriswheel wrote:

Definitely. On one hand I’d love for Cassie to have a baby girl right away so we can see the steam from Missy’s ears. On the other hand I hope she waits a while and just enjoys being married. She’s so young, she has plenty of time.
She’s already talked about how she and Carlos want kids right away. I don’t know why she’s rushing things so much.

chrimsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chrimsi »

PirateWench8 wrote:
Carlyweav1012 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:46 pm Honestly what was the point about today’s video? All it did was make Ollie upset and cry, like how F***ing stupid are they!

I felt so bad for him. He was sobbing. I would have NEVER posted that video. Now when he's older he's going to be made fun of. They have no common sense!
What did they do?

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Looks like melodramatic gender disappointment runs in the family...

But I bet Ollie gets over it faster.
:roll:
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Ah shit. I just realized that Missy is probably waiting to get pregnant so that she and Cassie can be pregnant together.
:roll:

Return to “Daily Bumps”