LilaRose
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by LilaRose »

10PumpsOfVanilla wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:46 am
Simplyalurker wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:28 am Does anyone else watch Brevin’s family channel, What Are We Doing? In the wisdom teeth video they showed Shari went with them for Brevin (and his brother’s) wisdom teeth removal. The video overall is pretty hilarious but I thought it was so sweet she went with him as moral support. Not only that but he was complimenting her, and it was adorable. Despite that Q&A they posted on Shari’s channel talking about dating, it’s sweet to see how much they actually care about each other.
He is super sweet. His mom scares me though and it was very strange how scared he was over cursing. Probably has to eat soap or something if he curses lol
I watched the wisdom teeth vlog as well as Brevin's day and Ella's day and I think I was mostly impressed with their dinners :D Finally a family with real homecooked food, including vegetables and fish and everything. Normal portion sizes. Dad helping in the kitchen. The kids wishing for Tilapia and stuff on their special day. I liked that. Wonder what Brevin thinks about the food at the Franke house.
'
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Kjr123 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:11 pm Ruby needs to reign that girl in. I know a lot of you liked the assumptions video. I didn’t. Kevin creeps me the hell out. Idk why but the way he looks at the camera and ruby rub me wrong. He’s arrogant like Shari. Shari saying “duh it’s possible to have a happy family people have been doing it for thousands of years.” Was obnoxious. No you naive twit, it’s not always like that. Some people have shit families with terrible lives. But, maybe they just need to be Mormon and stay puffy. How dumb of them. Sharis arrogance is unbareable. I’ve never been fond of her but now I can’t stand her.
Kevin seemed annoyed with Ruby in this video. He is obviously tired because he has to work while doing this Youtube life. He is not a stay at home dad like Jared/Joel who's only job is to please and cater to their wives. Kevin would have been another Joel without his education/job. Ruby expresses her anger while he is passive aggressive about things.
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

Namm wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:29 am
Kjr123 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:11 pm Ruby needs to reign that girl in. I know a lot of you liked the assumptions video. I didn’t. Kevin creeps me the hell out. Idk why but the way he looks at the camera and ruby rub me wrong. He’s arrogant like Shari. Shari saying “duh it’s possible to have a happy family people have been doing it for thousands of years.” Was obnoxious. No you naive twit, it’s not always like that. Some people have shit families with terrible lives. But, maybe they just need to be Mormon and stay puffy. How dumb of them. Sharis arrogance is unbareable. I’ve never been fond of her but now I can’t stand her.
Kevin seemed annoyed with Ruby in this video. He is obviously tired because he has to work while doing this Youtube life. He is not a stay at home dad like Jared/Joel who's only job is to please and cater to their wives. Kevin would have been another Joel without his education/job. Ruby expresses her anger while he is passive aggressive about things.
I wonder if Kevin regrets marrying Ruby instead of a smart, college educated woman, who he could talk to on the same level.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Ruby couldn't find her phone in her left hand? Seriously don't think this girl is all there.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Even if I have to pee and have to run to the restroom, I park, turn car off and run inside...I’ve never left the car running. I just can’t figure out why she’d do that. Shari is so damn smug..can’t stand her. Come down off that imaginary pedestal you put yourself on girl. Also how weird and controlling is it to pick out and lay out your entire family’s clothes for a photo shoot. All the G sisters do that. They are truly nuts!
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MelE wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:32 am Ruby couldn't find her phone in her left hand? Seriously don't think this girl is all there.
Early onset Alzheimer’s I bet
Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okay54321 »

Happy family for anyone that isn't Julie or Russell :(
Hell even the other kids that aren't bullied don't have it as good as Shari.

Anyways, did anyone else feel like that photo shoot was a promotion for something and not an actual family photoshoot? Also, why does the photographer have to give away a toy she paid for to Ruby's kid? I would make Ruby pay extra. Such BS. "God bless" that poor photographer.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

I think that he looks and stares like that when he is not wearing his glasses. I saw an old vlog of theirs and he was staring at the road like that and I think that sometimes he likes to make faces and joke the same way he does with his family but it doesn't come across as intended on camera.
I know that I can stare unintentionally and make people uncomfortable without my glasses.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

When is Ruby going to take Abby to the dr??? According to Chad Abbys Birthday is today and she’s sick.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Okay54321 wrote:
Happy family for anyone that isn't Julie or Russell :(
Hell even the other kids that aren't bullied don't have it as good as Shari.

Anyways, did anyone else feel like that photo shoot was a promotion for something and not an actual family photoshoot? Also, why does the photographer have to give away a toy she paid for to Ruby's kid? I would make Ruby pay extra. Such BS. "God bless" that poor photographer.
The photo shoot was for her book, the "About the author" section. She's an author because she's writing a book that she is going to pay to have published, which anyone can do.
If any of my kids acted like Eve during a photo session, they wouldn't walk away with any kind of prize (even if the photographer gave it to the child) and wouldn't be getting a cookie either.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

There’s no way I’d let my kid act like Eve did either...there’d be definite consequences and she’d be well aware of them. Bad behavior does NOT get rewarded in my world
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

AlexVause wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:11 am I really hope Shari does leave Utah and goes among the general public one day. She's in for a huge shock when she realizes just how average she is. That arrogance will also not fly in the real world, someone will be like "shut up you little ignorant mormon girl."
She won't leave the cult. She will marry Brevin at 18 and have 10 children and live in mom and dad's ranch that they will build and live happily ever after. Isn't that the Heavenly Father's plan?
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

So Chad's insta story say's today is Abby's birthday (and she is sick) and on the same exact day Ruby posts an instagram post saying "Abby's birthday is coming up, what should I get her?" UM???? A little late to post this, it's her birthday TODAY YOU IDIOT! :-o :-o such a powerful mother you are Ruby!
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:25 pm So Chad's insta story say's today is Abby's birthday (and she is sick) and on the same exact day Ruby posts an instagram post saying "Abby's birthday is coming up, what should I get her?" UM???? A little late to post this, it's her birthday TODAY YOU IDIOT! :-o :-o such a powerful mother you are Ruby!
Too be fair if Abby's birthday is actually April 14th (According to famousbirthdays. I have no idea if it is actually accurate) Ruby didn't post on her birthday. I don't follow Chad on insta so I can't view the story but it would be a little weird for him to say it's his sister's birthday when it isn't. The phrase "coming up" suggests that Abby's birthday is more than one day away but no one is claiming that Ruby is a great writer. Who knows. Can anyone confirm when her birthday is?
Okay54321
Talker
Talker

It's probably Ruby trying to engage with her "fans" since in vlog world her birthday isn't for another week. Unless Chad phrased it weird.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

Gossip_Girl wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:12 pm
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:25 pm So Chad's insta story say's today is Abby's birthday (and she is sick) and on the same exact day Ruby posts an instagram post saying "Abby's birthday is coming up, what should I get her?" UM???? A little late to post this, it's her birthday TODAY YOU IDIOT! :-o :-o such a powerful mother you are Ruby!
Too be fair if Abby's birthday is actually April 14th (According to famousbirthdays. I have no idea if it is actually accurate) Ruby didn't post on her birthday. I don't follow Chad on insta so I can't view the story but it would be a little weird for him to say it's his sister's birthday when it isn't. The phrase "coming up" suggests that Abby's birthday is more than one day away but no one is claiming that Ruby is a great writer. Who knows. Can anyone confirm when her birthday is?
Could be. Chad's instastory was him sitting on the couch with Abby who is in bed under a blanket and he said something poor Abby being sick on her birthday and then had emoji's on the screen saying happy birthday. I took it as her actual birthday, but he could have meant "birthday weekend" or something like that. Still, even so, that would mean Ruby posted her instagram post the day before her actual birthday. She "should" have already bought her daughter her gifts the day before her birthday. I feel like the post was just made to interact with her teenage fans and she was too lazy to come up with something else to post.
Okay54321
Talker
Talker

They could have at least made an appointment to get Abby an appropriate skin care routine. Of course they would rather spend money on facials that will probably break her face out further. I kind of think her shampoo is breaking her out. Feel so bad for her, I had dumb parents that refused to get me REAL help for acne too.
Also, I was happy Julie put her foot down twice. :)
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Haha!!! Ruby just posted a 1:07 vlog. Only time I Wish comments were on.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

shortstop wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:40 am Haha!!! Ruby just posted a 1:07 vlog. Only time I Wish comments were on.
Scratch that I don’t know what happened. Now it’s normal.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Okay54321 wrote:They could have at least made an appointment to get Abby an appropriate skin care routine. Of course they would rather spend money on facials that will probably break her face out further. I kind of think her shampoo is breaking her out. Feel so bad for her, I had dumb parents that refused to get me REAL help for acne too.
Also, I was happy Julie put her foot down twice. :)

I agree! But also, buy appropriate skin care products for her skin type recommended by a dermatologist, not just fancy expensive 1 year old products she found in Ruby’s bathroom.
Not use micro fibre towels she also uses to catch water on the counter (bacteria).
And try teaching Abby not to scratch her head then her face.
Having a better diet would also help.

While doing all of that, you can’t help acne while going through puberty no matter what you do.
It sucks Ruby thinks you can pay alll this money for facials, and not change anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “8 Passengers”