8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by shortstop »

I wish that lady would have said don’t pick at her acne.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It really did seem like it was Abby’s Birthday yesterday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KatAce95
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by KatAce95 »

I don't think Ruby is the type of person to just ignore her kids acne, In earlier vlogs she mentioned that she use to get bullied in school because she had horrible acne.Grandma Griff had taken to her multiple dermatologist and nothing seemed to clear it up. I remember Bonnie saying in one of her videos that Grandma Griff almost moved the family to a different city because the bullying was so bad.
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

Abby has such a positive attitude when it comes to her acne. I started getting acne at around 10/11 and it got pretty severe by 13. I was already a shy person to start with so acne really tore down any confidence I still had. I’m happy she’s getting help for hers.
Also Ruby needs to stop shoving the camera in her kids face and grabbing things out of their hands to show the camera.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Who was the gay guy in the Easter egg video?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Okay54321 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:33 am They could have at least made an appointment to get Abby an appropriate skin care routine. Of course they would rather spend money on facials that will probably break her face out further. I kind of think her shampoo is breaking her out. Feel so bad for her, I had dumb parents that refused to get me REAL help for acne too.
Also, I was happy Julie put her foot down twice. :)
The skin products won't do much if they don't change her diet as well.
Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okay54321 »

shortstop wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:00 am It really did seem like it was Abby’s Birthday yesterday.
Poor thing, hopefully she feels better and has an amazing make up party!
ACarATorchAJess wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:24 am Who was the gay guy in the Easter egg video?

Who Jared? That's just Ellie's husband. Haha okay, sorry had to. Do you have a time stamp for what you're talking about though? Not that sexuality matters.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Okay54321 wrote:
shortstop wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:00 am It really did seem like it was Abby’s Birthday yesterday.
Poor thing, hopefully she feels better and has an amazing make up party!
ACarATorchAJess wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:24 am Who was the gay guy in the Easter egg video?

Who Jared? That's just Ellie's husband. Haha okay, sorry had to. Do you have a time stamp for what you're talking about though? Not that sexuality matters.
The guy who seemed in charge of the egg hunt. I'm trying to figure out what his role is lol

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Namm wrote:
Okay54321 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:33 am They could have at least made an appointment to get Abby an appropriate skin care routine. Of course they would rather spend money on facials that will probably break her face out further. I kind of think her shampoo is breaking her out. Feel so bad for her, I had dumb parents that refused to get me REAL help for acne too.
Also, I was happy Julie put her foot down twice. :)
The skin products won't do much if they don't change her diet as well.
Sitting there eating Nutella out of the jar can't be good for your skin.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

I feel a bit bad saying this, but Eve truly comes off as one of the most unlikeable children to me. I know her parents are to blame for a lot, but still. When Ruby said Eve would be part of one of the dances next year, i just wondered how she will do in school full time (kindergarten, right?). Or what the school will do. You know, Shari driving the gigantic van without being able to see properly (crash bound to happen, maybe even on school grounds), Eve taking things "she found" and so on. Tuition cant be enough to shrug that off for years!!
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Maybe Abby doesn't seem bothered by the acne but I just can't imagine how this is good for her, to broadcast it all over the internet. First a period video and now an acne treatment video. She just can't really consent to this. I think they're going for the whole "we want to help others and be honest and real" thing, but they can probably achieve more or less the same result (if they really want to) by Ruby talking about getting her period or more about her acne or whatever. Or, just not really making it so personal. I don't know, I just am so uncomfortable with all this stuff. I'm not saying acne should be something to be ashamed of, but just that they're exploiting Abby for views and $ and it's gross to me.
Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

😂😂😂 This had me rolling on the floor. I’m not sorry either. I thought the same thing.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I’m usually more observant than this. I just found out that we have a Mormon church in my town.
1. I’ve lived in my town most of my 34 years of life.
2. I’ve driven past it more than I care too admit.
3. It’s right next door to our I vote at.
4. Even better I knew it was a church.
Oops!!! Haha!!!
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

For the last several months Abby's face has looked very swollen. I don't know if that is a symptom of acne or not, but if I were her mom and she was complaining of abdominal pain and muscle cramping and I noticed the facial swelling, I'd be very concerned and seek help, including a second opinion.
daniwilliams77
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daniwilliams77 »

So did she just skip doing Julie’s hair for family pictures ? Every girl in the family had their hair curled even the smallest hips and Julie is there with her braids??
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Z3phyr wrote:For the last several months Abby's face has looked very swollen. I don't know if that is a symptom of acne or not, but if I were her mom and she was complaining of abdominal pain and muscle cramping and I noticed the facial swelling, I'd be very concerned and seek help, including a second opinion.

I’ve stopped watching their vlogs in the last few months but all the recent pictures I’ve seen of her I’ve thought her face looks swollen and she looks quite different. I hope it’s just puberty changes her looks but that’s a very odd thing to have happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ctx2002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ctx2002 »

Z3phyr wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:30 pm For the last several months Abby's face has looked very swollen. I don't know if that is a symptom of acne or not, but if I were her mom and she was complaining of abdominal pain and muscle cramping and I noticed the facial swelling, I'd be very concerned and seek help, including a second opinion.
Ya know, I was wondering if it was just my eyes or if Abby's nose looked slightly bigger than normal lately. I'd presume a combo of acne/skin irritation and hormones.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

You know, I find it amazing... Shari whines about her feet, and gets to go to the doctor, because her coach recommends it. But, Abby has been throwing up randomly... looking all swollen, and having issues with pain, and yet... she hasn't been to a doctor to see what's going on? The favoritism in that family is so apparent, it's crazy. I just think of Heather O'Rourke from Poltergiest, who had stomach issues and pain... and ended up dying. It may not be the same thing, but... you can't see your child in pain and sick, and be like... oh... just go sleep by the gross toilet.. or it's just growing pains. The only reason Ruby took Julie to the doctor was because of comments about her blinking.. and I guess it got to her. I just don't understand how someone can't care about ALL of their children equally.

Shari not turning off the car the other day... I would have grounded her from driving for a month. Maybe that would teach her to remember. She could have killed someone if the garage door was closed, how stupid can you be? And if that was staged... why would you want to make your child look stupid like that?

As far as Eve goes... she needs to stop being "bribed" with things, and start being punished. Remember when one of her favorite beanie baby kittens were donated... she stopped acting up for awhile after that. But, now it's "I will give you a shopping spree". That just teaches her, ok... lets act up real bad, and then Mommy will promise me something, for when I stop!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

ctx2002 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:27 pm
Z3phyr wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:30 pm For the last several months Abby's face has looked very swollen. I don't know if that is a symptom of acne or not, but if I were her mom and she was complaining of abdominal pain and muscle cramping and I noticed the facial swelling, I'd be very concerned and seek help, including a second opinion.
Ya know, I was wondering if it was just my eyes or if Abby's nose looked slightly bigger than normal lately. I'd presume a combo of acne/skin irritation and hormones.
Ruby has a giant Beelzebub nose she gets it from her grandpa Neilson,she has shown pics of him.When she was younger it did not seem so pronounced but as she grew it changed a lot! Chad seemed to have a dainty nose now he too is changing looking like Ruby as is both Julie and Abby! Even Shari in her latest vlogs seems different nose wise!
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

Yeah Abby’s face does look quite painful and swollen to me as well. I hope she doesn’t have some kind of autoimmune disorder where she gets stomach and skin flare ups. I’ve known people with issues like that. I hope they get all her issues taken care of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “8 Passengers”