DailyNewSameOldScriptedBumps - Part

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyNewSameOldScriptedBumps - Part

Unread post by lmmomSD »

chrimsi wrote:
PirateWench8 wrote:
Carlyweav1012 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:46 pm Honestly what was the point about today’s video? All it did was make Ollie upset and cry, like how F***ing stupid are they!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I felt so bad for him. He was sobbing. I would have NEVER posted that video. Now when he's older he's going to be made fun of. They have no common sense!
What did they do?

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L21 med Tapatalk
Yes-- my interest is piqued too! What did they do to Ollie?
Anyone else see the awful shirt Bryan wore to the wedding?
And Missy definitely isn't pregnant right now. She's got a nice big glass of wine. And Bryan posted the cringiest instastory of himself dancing and singing along to SexyBack. Who spends their time at their sister in law's wedding filming themselves and posting to IG?
And his "advice" for the bride and groom. Ironic, because he doesn't seem to follow it. I guess his other advice is "Do as I say, not as I do". Because what is "right", is not exploiting your kids, and getting a real job. Accepting criticism, instead of just deleting it and blocking anyone who doesn't suck up to you. Actually spending time with your children, engaging with them-- asking them open ended questions, instead of just "Are you so excited?" And teaching them things besides how to look "surprised" for a video thumbnail.
When was the last time they took the boys on a vacation? They have been on several trips to Vegas, at least two trips to Hawaii in the past couple of years, but haven't taken Ollie and Finn, without whom they would not have the lifestyle they enjoy.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 60abd2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 3ba300.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:Ah shit. I just realized that Missy is probably waiting to get pregnant so that she and Cassie can be pregnant together.
I really, really hope they don't bring another child into that mess. Missy is too selfish and has gotten even more lazy and self absorbed. And she hates being pregnant. Now that she's had a few years of not having the kids be as dependent on her. She is really going to resent any child she has now, and if that child has the temerity to be another boy, God help him.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MandyJ »

Ew Bryan looks like a wannabe Corbin with his hair like that.
I bet Missy is loving it tho

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Cassie looks nice. I like her dress. Her wedding looks a lot nicer than Missy and Bryan’s. I wonder if they were jealous.

I think Missy will get pregnant sooner than later. Can’t let the attention off of her too long. She gave good advice to Cassie and Carlos; if only she would follow it herself.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

So according to his instastories Jeff was going to LA yesterday. Did they really not get invited to the wedding? I mean the wedding was in Newport Beach which is 40ish miles away so there could’ve been a chance he made an appearance but he was solo in the car

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Carlyweav1012
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Carlyweav1012 »

chrimsi wrote:
PirateWench8 wrote:
Carlyweav1012 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:46 pm Honestly what was the point about today’s video? All it did was make Ollie upset and cry, like how F***ing stupid are they!

I felt so bad for him. He was sobbing. I would have NEVER posted that video. Now when he's older he's going to be made fun of. They have no common sense!
What did they do?

They decided to throw a gender reveal party for Ollie’s bearded dragon, Draco. (which was stupid) then they found out that Draco is actually a girl. The look on poor Ollie’s face was heartbreaking, he then ran into his room sobbing because of it. It was actually really sad and I felt bad for Ollie

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Acbsktbll wrote:So according to his instastories Jeff was going to LA yesterday. Did they really not get invited to the wedding? I mean the wedding was in Newport Beach which is 40ish miles away so there could’ve been a chance he made an appearance but he was solo in the car

Whaaa??? Bizarre. Family $camamily

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I didn’t want to say it yet, because I didn’t want to be off topic, but imagine how bad they must have looked filming themselves at the wedding. Even when Cassie was doing the slow dance with Carlos, they were still making instastories. Acting all cute and stuff. They’re just awful. It’s your sister’s day, and you can’t put the phone down to pay attention to her. It’s always about them!
emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emilyrose26 »

coolusername1236 wrote:I didn’t want to say it yet, because I didn’t want to be off topic, but imagine how bad they must have looked filming themselves at the wedding. Even when Cassie was doing the slow dance with Carlos, they were still making instastories. Acting all cute and stuff. They’re just awful. It’s your sister’s day, and you can’t put the phone down to pay attention to her. It’s always about them!
They have no shame!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

They want a Nanny?!? Seriously they do so very little already.
The best thing that could happen to that family, would be for the channel to tank.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

onbreak wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:So according to his instastories Jeff was going to LA yesterday. Did they really not get invited to the wedding? I mean the wedding was in Newport Beach which is 40ish miles away so there could’ve been a chance he made an appearance but he was solo in the car

Whaaa??? Bizarre. Family $camamily

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... f1f5aa.jpg[/IMG]

And this was from Natalia’s

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Slyfox not invited too?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

coolusername1236 wrote:I didn’t want to say it yet, because I didn’t want to be off topic, but imagine how bad they must have looked filming themselves at the wedding. Even when Cassie was doing the slow dance with Carlos, they were still making instastories. Acting all cute and stuff. They’re just awful. It’s your sister’s day, and you can’t put the phone down to pay attention to her. It’s always about them!
That's what I was trying to say. They're at Cassie's wedding, and can't stop with the instastories? I don't think Missy will get pregnant. I think she will have a vow renewal and have her "dream wedding".
Who was the guy in the black suit that Bryan was filming during SexyBack? And granted, I sing along to that song, but I don't think I look cool doing it, or put myself on the internet.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

LumpyDays wrote:They want a Nanny?!? Seriously they do so very little already.
The best thing that could happen to that family, would be for the channel to tank.
If the channel tanked, it would be the worst possible thing that could happen to that family. At least right now the boys won’t have to live in poverty and have a chance at a nanny whose job will be to give them the attention they need.

If the channel tanked, Missy would leave Bryan before that last YouTube cheque cleared. She’d take the boys, not because she wants them, but to punish Bryan for failing.
Missy would move herself back in with her parents, and they would all focus their mooching onto Cassie and Jimmy, or spend themselves back into bankruptcy in under two years. The only time the Hollisters would allow Bryan near the boys would be to see if he was making enough money to take him to court to raise child support.

I’m fairly certain that the only thing keeping that family together is financial stability. For the sake of their kids, and their employees who depend on their paycheques, I hope their channel doesn’t tank.
:roll:
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Pretty sure that guy was Brooke’s husband. Did Brooke take the photos? Seems strange that everything was on that boat. There are some really pretty venues around the area they live. I actually went to a wedding and reception on one of those harbor cruises in Newport. It was a second marriage so small, but the worst was the gas smell from the engines.

Jeff and family weren’t there and they’re cousins yet the bumps employees were there. So strange v

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Theirmom wrote:
If the channel tanked, it would be the worst possible thing that could happen to that family. At least right now the boys won’t have to live in poverty and have a chance at a nanny whose job will be to give them the attention they need.

If the channel tanked, Missy would leave Bryan before that last YouTube cheque cleared. She’d take the boys, not because she wants them, but to punish Bryan for failing.
Missy would move herself back in with her parents, and they would all focus their mooching onto Cassie and Jimmy, or spend themselves back into bankruptcy in under two years. The only time the Hollisters would allow Bryan near the boys would be to see if he was making enough money to take him to court to raise child support.

I’m fairly certain that the only thing keeping that family together is financial stability. For the sake of their kids, and their employees who depend on their paycheques, I hope their channel doesn’t tank.
Yep, and not only would Bryan lose his boys, but also the happy family (and father) he finally found. He has everything to lose if they don’t continue to succeed. He can’t afford to be sick.... or fail.

He’s the only YTer I don’t roll my eyes at when they talk about the immense stress they are under. They won’t be ok without YT.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Keep in mind that we don't know if the cousins weren't invited, or if they were invited but chose not to attend. It could be either or.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Theirmom wrote:

Yep, and not only would Bryan lose his boys, but also the happy family (and father) he finally found. He has everything to lose if they don’t continue to succeed. He can’t afford to be sick.... or fail.

He’s the only YTer I don’t roll my eyes at when they talk about the immense stress they are under. They won’t be ok without YT.

I am sure he is under immense pressure. Mimi and Papa depend on the vlogs too. I'm sure they financed Mimi and Papa's "closer" house. And Missy doesn't do shit to bring in money. She redoes her "filming area" at least once a year, but doesn't film any videos. She just spends like it's going out of style.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

According to Missy’s Instagram stories, they are at a movie with Liv and Peyton.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

chrimsi wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:38 pm
PirateWench8 wrote:

What did they do?

They had a gender reveal party for Draco, Ollie's Bearded Dragon. Ollie was so disappointed when he found out that Draco was a Girl and not a Boy and he took off running into his bedroom crying. His parents followed him and his father filmed him crying and sobbing on his bed. Bryan was also laughing at him and his reaction.

Return to “Daily Bumps”