woolves
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Part 7

Unread post by woolves »

Snap2it wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:25 am
woolves wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:32 pm I can see she's still trying to make her friend Ashleigh happen too. Checking our her profile she has taken on Chloe's annoying habit of asking totally banal questions to her followers to drum up some activity "what's your favourite weather?" She's also apparently been 'sent' some toothbrushes she's advertising in her latest post (with 2000 followers?). Who's betting when she says 'thanks for sending..' she is leaving out 'in exchange for money, when I ordered them online like a normal person'. These Instamums honestly.
Had a good laugh at that. From my understanding the #twins #redhair are too young to brush their own teeth and you still have to brush their teeth for them.

Chloe also asked about Otto's teeth. Here's a thought, why not see a dentist? But of course that would be too sensible when you ask total strangers.
Yeah but never pass up an opportunity to ask her followers a random question!

You're right, she should be brushing their teeth. Hate how she and Chloe go on about the #redhair thing like the red haired kids are a completely different species. I think I find it so irritating as I am a red haired person myself and I always found being fawned over equally as awful as people giving me shit for it (and it was mainly the latter).
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

i used to follow her when the triplets were born and recently stumbled on her again. can anyone tell me why she changed henry’s name to hank?
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

CamilaCabello wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:58 pm i used to follow her when the triplets were born and recently stumbled on her again. can anyone tell me why she changed henry’s name to hank?
He is still Henry but he decided he wanted Hank as a nickname so they just rolled with it.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Bekkaz wrote:
CamilaCabello wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:58 pm i used to follow her when the triplets were born and recently stumbled on her again. can anyone tell me why she changed henry’s name to hank?
He is still Henry but he decided he wanted Hank as a nickname so they just rolled with it.
Well. He didn’t decide. Chloe thrust it upon him and he didn’t object. He’s not old enough to decide to change his name or think of a nickname for himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ytwatcher123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ytwatcher123 »

freebeegal wrote:
Bekkaz wrote:
Well. He didn’t decide. Chloe thrust it upon him and he didn’t object. He’s not old enough to decide to change his name or think of a nickname for himself

True. How could a 3 year old know that hank is a nickname for Henry anyway? The furthest one of my siblings ever got was from 'Matthew' to 'Mattmoo' Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Yup, at one point Chloe was trying to make Peggy and Hank happen as nicknames for Pearl and Henry. And again, whatever, lots of parents nickname their kids, but I just roll my eyes at the way she made it such a thing, vlog titles like, "we changed his name" and explaining it on Instagram as "he chose to..." Also if he "chose" Hank she should really stop calling him Hanky in her stories, shouldn't she? :P
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

freebeegal wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:06 pm
Bekkaz wrote:

I think a child at that age is old enough to voice an opinion on their name. Sure it might have originally come from someone else but easier enough for a child to latch on and run with it. I think it came from a movie....there was an octopus named Hank or something.
I used to call my daughter a nickname and at a similar age, she said she didn't want to be called that and wanted to go by her actual name as that's what everyone else but hubby and I called her.
IlikeVlogs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IlikeVlogs »

Laughing out loud at Chloe dancing in her Insta story
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Since the triplets were babies, they were trying to make Peggy, Hank and Rufie happen. They somehow realized it was wrong to call their own child 'roofie' so they forgot about it, Pearl didn't really went with Peggy, but Henry went with it so it stuck.
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

Nowadays I rarely watch them because I get bored easily with their content, but when I do they always seem to have new beds for the kids. Does anybody know why? :?
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

IlikeVlogs wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:48 am Laughing out loud at Chloe dancing in her Insta story
What. Was. That?! :lol:

I don't know what bothers me more, Chloe's desperate dance for the camera, or the fact that just when I think, "oh how nice and normal, the kids making cardboard creations..." I find out it's a sponsored post for a movie? (Which means Chloe definitely got in there and orchestrated the whole project.) Ah yes, so #wildandfree and #childhoodunplugged, those Dunstan kids. :roll:
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

Do you guys think that Chloe would let Pearl have short hair if she wanted to? I always got the sense that she would gladly let the boys have long hair and wear pink but vice versa she would not do that with Pearl.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

monkey_crazy wrote:Do you guys think that Chloe would let Pearl have short hair if she wanted to? I always got the sense that she would gladly let the boys have long hair and wear pink but vice versa she would not do that with Pearl.

Nope.

Even with all her non gender conformity and the fact she doesn’t dress the kids in gender specific patterns, I don’t see Princess Pearlie being allowed to wear shorts and a shirt with a monster truck or whatever is inherently boy on it. So I don’t see her being allowed a short hair cut.

Didn’t Chloe carry on about how girls have long hair when the smaller boys wanted their hair cut and Pearl asked for hers to be short?
NotHateButUhh
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotHateButUhh »

I can't believe they rewrap all the kids Easter eggs so that they're colour coordinated with their drink bottles and bowls and plates and scooters etc. Can't they just hunt for the eggs and then divide them all equally. Or she could just write E O F H R P on the eggs with a marker. It's got nothing to do with it being fun and fair. It's just Chloe being a weird control freak. She should take the money she spends on tattoos and beds and see a psychologist.
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

NotHateButUhh wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:11 am I can't believe they rewrap all the kids Easter eggs so that they're colour coordinated with their drink bottles and bowls and plates and scooters etc. Can't they just hunt for the eggs and then divide them all equally. Or she could just write E O F H R P on the eggs with a marker. It's got nothing to do with it being fun and fair. It's just Chloe being a weird control freak. She should take the money she spends on tattoos and beds and see a psychologist.
That was so odd! You can also buy the plastic hollow eggs in different colours and put little eggs in that. That way you can reuse it every year. Less waste.

Must say, the last thing I feel like doing on what was a rainy cold Good Friday is to stop by Lord of the Fries on my way to Scitech. I was surprised that both were open, and from what Chloe said Scitech was busy, hence why they didn't stay long.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

In the vlog at sci tech she tells Pearl that someone they know is pregnant and she will tell her soon, so of course the dim commenters on IG are asking if it's Chloe herself (and honestly that should tell Chloe something about how much her fans pay attention to what she writes/says...) or else assuming it's Chloe's sister. Chloe replies that it isn't and you'll just have to wait to find out. Uh...she literally never features anyone else in her vlogs so why would anyone care that some random acquaintance of the Dunstans is pregnant?! The exception being she does throw a bone to bff/copycat Ashleigh now and then so maybe Ashleigh is pregnant: further emulating her role model Chloe by getting pregnant while she has a newborn? :?
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

The kids are not really cute anymore. Idk. Otto and Felix are going through an awkward stage already, like they're preteens. Henry and Rufus are still adorable.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

NotHateButUhh wrote:I can't believe they rewrap all the kids Easter eggs so that they're colour coordinated with their drink bottles and bowls and plates and scooters etc. Can't they just hunt for the eggs and then divide them all equally. Or she could just write E O F H R P on the eggs with a marker. It's got nothing to do with it being fun and fair. It's just Chloe being a weird control freak. She should take the money she spends on tattoos and beds and see a psychologist.
Did you actually believe that?!? Image those are store bought that way, I guarantee

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

You know Chloe is starved for attention when...

...she leaves trolling comments up so her followers will leave 100s of defensive comments.

...she poses for suPeR sERiouS mOdeL selfies and pretends Ro is snapping her, begging her to smile, like her own personal paparazzi.

...bonus, referencing the trolling in aforementioned serious model pic, so that her followers can continue to kiss her ass about her awesome "clap back".

What else? :roll:
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

That photo of her is actually really terrible! Whatever she was trying to accomplish she didn't. She just looks bad!

Return to “Chloe and Beans”