Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to faking followers and fertility issues | Part #6

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:01 pm Who was it that was eye-rolling about the name Magnolia? Not to be snarky to a co-snarker, but Magnolia is a good ol' southern name. I was just reminded because "Showboat"was on today.

They're just so annoying. Ugh.
Magnolia is cute, but they seem to be going with PNW names. Cascade being the WORST. LOL!

Since it's a boy, I'll add these:

Cannon (for Cannon Beach)
Jackson (for Jacksonville, where I think they got married) - a little too trendy, but Corbin did mention Jack in the list they made
Ashe or Ashland (where Kelsey went to college and they lived there)
Lincoln (for Lincoln City, where they lived while preg w/ June)

I will be shook-shocked if they haven't already peeked and it turns out to be a girl. ;)
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Bahahaha Bumps mocked their preg announcement with a copy cat title vlog now they put up gender reveal for the dragon Lizard! Undercurrent digs much!?
spiralstatic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spiralstatic »

First time watching in a while and the first 3 minutes of their video is the outdated intro and an ad. Lame. These two are just pathetic and boring.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

They can’t even do a decent 5 minute video. A 3 minute ad is just horrible. Of course he had to clickbait the title with something “baby” in it.

Did Kelsey actually say “it’s so nice out here because of the sun “ or something? Geeeze

Put your two year old in a stroller already! She’s a handful for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Steps to turning into a Shopping channel! Grrrrr!
Why do I get the feeling Corby douche is just indulging click bate queen lately? He is definitely itching for a road trip to escape the matchbox! Did she say they went to Idaho because they suffer allergies in Idaho? That’s what I heard but maybe I’m wrong!
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

It’s absurd that they went to a home décor and furniture expo and somehow didn’t include any b-roll of the booths. They could have done a couple minutes of music playing over shots of all the cute things for sale. They act like they’re “journalists” or somehow skilled in video production, but the vlogs are beyond amateurish. They still haven't learned how to put together a worthwhile video.

Any “improvements” they’re able to afford to that house are going to be done on the cheap unless they have some craftsmen in the family who are willing to work for free. Therefore, everything will probably be done in a shoddy and sloppy way based on what Corbin can learn from watching YouTube videos.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So the bump dates have moved to Sundays? And she shoots them in the garage now?

More than ever, I hope it's a GIRL!
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Ahahahahahaha ah... dumb fucks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

MollyAnneDenver
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MollyAnneDenver »

SO why are they waiting so long on the gender reveal?
MollyAnneDenver
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MollyAnneDenver »

HAHAHHAHAA THEY need to get a new roof on their crappy house!!!

Bye Bye 5k - 8k !!!

What a mistake of a house :D
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

If the inspector told them that they could get 5 more years out of that roof, they probably went with an inspector recommended by their real estate agent who was just trying to push the sale through. I brought my father along to shadow our inspector, because he is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to building homes and home repairs. There’s no way I was going to just take the inspector’s word as gospel. There are always going to be things that get missed in an inspection, but the age and state of the roof is a big deal. Not to mention possible water damage they're going to have to fix.

Yet another example of Kelsey and Corbin having no idea what they’re doing, and jumping into a huge life decision with minimal savings. They were homeless for the majority of their first pregnancy, and I have a feeling this pregnancy is going to be spent stressing out about this money pit. New roof, new siding, and who knows what else. Corbin seems to get that the feedback they’ve gotten on the house is that it needs a lot of repairs and is too small for them, as he’s always playing off that with their clickbait titles. I think he's majorly stressed and regretting this decision, while Kelsey seems to be in denial and unfazed for now, probably because she's trying to convince Corbin and herself that this home purchase wasn't a massive blunder. I can't imagine they have 15k in savings to replace the roof and siding.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Well, at least the house is small. Im not sure what prices are like down there but where I live a new roof on a house that size would be about $5000. Siding removal and install close to $8000. Minimum.

They're in over their heads. They bought a house that needs a TON of work and they don't appear to have the finances to do so.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mommy and daddy Corbin will swoop in to pay for it all.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Steps_to_STFU wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:27 am Mommy and daddy Corbin will swoop in to pay for it all.

Probably. But it would likely mean no master bedroom addition any time soon.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:27 am Mommy and daddy Corbin will swoop in to pay for it all.

Probably. But it would likely mean no master bedroom addition any time soon.
Pft, his parents are the biggest enablers ever. Corby darling will stop his foot and shout about making his dreams come true as a real entertainer and how they're killing his dream if they don't help and they will do anything to make Corby Darling happy.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It seems they can't even afford to put in a dishwasher. How are they going to do the roof and the stucco? They are way in over their heads with this house. Maybe that's why the last owners only lived there about a year??

Did either of their parents see the house before they put in an offer? These two are technically adults, but they make incredibly poor choices. I include having Baby #2 in that.

I think they just didn't really know how to read the inspection report. Unless it was raining, how would the inspector know there were any leaks? Was there water damage noted in the report? Saying a roof only has about 5 years means it's in pretty bad shape. They bought a Money Pit house because they rushed into it.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And who knows how long that roof has been leaking. They could be dealing with some serious repairs. Mould, roof trusses damaged from the moisture, insulation damage, once you get into leaks its a whole (costly) mess.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

I love how he's trying to play it cool like he's rolling in dough and isn't too bothered by it. Luke it's nothing more than an inconvenience. "yeah... It's a bummer. But #dadlife" uh yeah right. They're shitting bricks right now. Or at least he should be. Kelseys off in some flower field in her head as usual, pretending everything is just peachy. My husband and I would be freaking out, and we make a lot more than them. (not a brag, just meaning we're average ADULTS that work hard and budget to have an ADULT life!)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lavenderlove wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:35 pm I love how he's trying to play it cool like he's rolling in dough and isn't too bothered by it. Luke it's nothing more than an inconvenience. "yeah... It's a bummer. But #dadlife" uh yeah right. They're shitting bricks right now. Or at least he should be. Kelseys off in some flower field in her head as usual, pretending everything is just peachy. My husband and I would be freaking out, and we make a lot more than them. (not a brag, just meaning we're average ADULTS that work hard and budget to have an ADULT life!)
But didn't Corby tell everyone they make about $20K+ a month??!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I would imagine they are freaking out. Those are going to be BIG bills and they'll soon have two kids to take care of...and a mortgage...and insurance...and a dying YT channel.

This only means one thing = MORE CLICKBAIT! Ugh.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

lavenderlove wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:35 pm I love how he's trying to play it cool like he's rolling in dough and isn't too bothered by it. Luke it's nothing more than an inconvenience. "yeah... It's a bummer. But #dadlife" uh yeah right. They're shitting bricks right now. Or at least he should be. Kelseys off in some flower field in her head as usual, pretending everything is just peachy. My husband and I would be freaking out, and we make a lot more than them. (not a brag, just meaning we're average ADULTS that work hard and budget to have an ADULT life!)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I know when we bought our house 18 months ago which was built in 1775 we bought a warranty with it which was required by our mortgage company. Perhaps they had to do the same thing which is why they don't seem all that panicked about it.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”