Ellie and Jared | Bolliewood Ranch - Part #43

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie and Jared | Bolliewood Ranch - Part #43

Unread post by 131618 »

$100 family Easter egg hunt? Lol no thanks not interested in seeing uneducated, stupidly rich people get excited about a plastic egg with money inside

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Ellie was really annoying in today's vlog IMO!! They are going to have another baby, wait and see!! I wouldn't be surprised if she's not already expecting.

E and J messed up waiting on uploading the egg hit vlogs after Ruby uploaded hers last week. People that watch both knew what was going to happen. Score one for Ruby! :D

Even though I can't see how they can afford a new house, I still think they will build really quickly. The way Ellie hints on buying chickens to raise, talking about how Jared's hip is bothering him so the next house wouldn't have as many steps and mentioning they seem to still have the electrical issues with the lights blinking off. I definitely don't see them waiting like ten years mentioned in the podcast and on Instagram after buying the land!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

131618 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:11 am $100 family Easter egg hunt? Lol no thanks not interested in seeing uneducated, stupidly rich people get excited about a plastic egg with money inside

It is hard to watch the vlog because, in my opinion, it is not interesting. A YouTube family channel vlogger once said about the slow demise of their channel due to viewer interest was comparable to a television program where they would have been cancelled since it is a business move. However, this isn't what happens with vloggers who keep on going. I don't know what a creator's line is when they start to recognize YT might not continue to be a viable career.
me_too926
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by me_too926 »

The cold sore on Ellie's Lip is GROSS! If Tommy didn't catch cold sores from her already, we know for sure he will now.
your_illusion
Amateur
Amateur

Ellie and Jared | Bolliewood Ranch - Part #43

Unread post by your_illusion »

Sickandtired wrote:I wonder if Ellie has been making Jared get up with the kids this past week (maybe it’s that 7 pm bedtime Ellie). Maybe if you push the bed time to 8/8:30 they might sleep all frickin night bimbo!
Sometimes common sense isn’t that common . That’s what I am doing with my son. Use to go to bed at 8 so my husband and I pushed it back to 8:30. And *knock on wood * he is sleeping all night.

Also $100 in a Easter egg ? What the hell are you teaching your kids . What happened to good old Chocolate or peeps? I haven’t watched in awhile but all I can say is wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I would disagree that Jared’s life isn’t stressful. I think a lot goes on behind the scenes with YouTube, for anyone who uses it to make an income.

In fact, I think the stresses in his life now are probably just as worrisome as say, when he was working for Verizon and they lived in their apartment trying for Jackson. Maybe more, because he’s carrying more of the load - making enough money for their increased expenses for their house, cars, family of 5, his sick and feeble wife, trying everything to stop their channel from failing, needing a hip replacement....

The stakes are higher now.

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

actuallydear wrote:I would disagree that Jared’s life isn’t stressful. I think a lot goes on behind the scenes with YouTube, for anyone who uses it to make an income.

In fact, I think the stresses in his life now are probably just as worrisome as say, when he was working for Verizon and they lived in their apartment trying for Jackson. Maybe more, because he’s carrying more of the load - making enough money for their increased expenses for their house, cars, family of 5, his sick and feeble wife, trying everything to stop their channel from failing, needing a hip replacement....

I kind of get the feeling that he is totally running Bollie. I believe he is solely responsible for all the paperwork and all the behind the scenes details. All Ellie and Bonnie do is decide what new clothes they will put on the website and Jared runs the website too. Running a business is hard, and to add editing the vlogs and all the business of sponsors and taking care of 3 kids when Ellie can't get out of bed. I really feel like Jared has a heavy load on his shoulders and Ellie needs to grow a backbone and take care of her kids!
I'm sorry, Ellie, but I don't have a lot of sympathy for you and your ailments. My mother was never physically well when my 2 sisters and I were growing up. She managed to take care of us, her own house, my father, all while cleaning other people's houses all week to help ends meet.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Do they not have a PCP. I don’t want to hear her complain about feeling ill until she sees her PCP and gets a full physical.

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

I am also getting a vibe there must be trouble in the Bonnie/Ellie paradise! After the RV situation they don’t seem to have come together at all when they are literally attached to the hip! Yes the Hoelliens are traveling but very little was heard or said even for the return of the RV. Just words of stress,words exchanged,etc.....
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Sorry for the double post but does anyone know why Ellie has such an awkward relationship with Julie who is closer to her age group? They seem to have no relationship at all! They sell this family matters crap to us but it is obviously not there! She also hates Ruby and nearly always avoids any meaningful interaction with her. That I get though, probably Ruby was mean substitute mom as she was growing up.But I wonder with Julie? Could it be they just invited Ruby for the egg hunt to get some viewer rub off on their dying channel?
jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

i’ve never said anything in here but thought this was kinda funny not to share. anyone catch that she made jackson redo their video on ellie’s story? she didn’t delete the first take. found it a little humorous

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

crowmtmom78 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:15 pm
actuallydear wrote:I would disagree that Jared’s life isn’t stressful. I think a lot goes on behind the scenes with YouTube, for anyone who uses it to make an income.

I kind of get the feeling that he is totally running Bollie. I believe he is solely responsible for all the paperwork and all the behind the scenes details. All Ellie and Bonnie do is decide what new clothes they will put on the website and Jared runs the website too. Running a business is hard, and to add editing the vlogs and all the business of sponsors and taking care of 3 kids when Ellie can't get out of bed. I really feel like Jared has a heavy load on his shoulders and Ellie needs to grow a backbone and take care of her kids!
I'm sorry, Ellie, but I don't have a lot of sympathy for you and your ailments. My mother was never physically well when my 2 sisters and I were growing up. She managed to take care of us, her own house, my father, all while cleaning other people's houses all week to help ends meet.

I believe at one time, the business was easier and Jared had more time to help with the children, but now I feel he has to work harder (Bollie, cookbook etc) and Ellie hasn't changed or adjusted to Jared's schedule. She'll either change or Jared will continue to be under more stress.
I don't disagree life isn't stressful, but there are areas that are within E&J's control, especially the spending. Bollie, the Tesla, the new SUV, their home decorating expenses, the land are all way above what you should risk spending when in a business where you are dependent on someone else's (YT) social platform.
It is unfortunate his hip is a problem because he likes to be active. In a video (Looking to Move, Too Soon?!) Ellie says how are we going to pay for it (hip replacement) and it is in the same vlog they go and see their new land purchase.
justkidding
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justkidding »

YTIG60 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:15 pm I kind of get the feeling that he is totally running Bollie. I believe he is solely responsible for all the paperwork and all the behind the scenes details. All Ellie and Bonnie do is decide what new clothes they will put on the website and Jared runs the website too. Running a business is hard, and to add editing the vlogs and all the business of sponsors and taking care of 3 kids when Ellie can't get out of bed. I really feel like Jared has a heavy load on his shoulders and Ellie needs to grow a backbone and take care of her kids!

I believe at one time, the business was easier and Jared had more time to help with the children, but now I feel he has to work harder (Bollie, cookbook etc) and Ellie hasn't changed or adjusted to Jared's schedule. She'll either change or Jared will continue to be under more stress.
I don't disagree life isn't stressful, but there are areas that are within E&J's control, especially the spending. Bollie, the Tesla, the new SUV, their home decorating expenses, the land are all way above what you should risk spending when in a business where you are dependent on someone else's (YT) social platform.
It is unfortunate his hip is a problem because he likes to be active. In a video (Looking to Move, Too Soon?!) Ellie says how are we going to pay for it (hip replacement) and it is in the same vlog they go and see their new land purchase.
I haven’t watched in ages but why should they be complaining about the cost to replace his hip? If a doctor determines the surgery is medically necessary, their health insurance will cover it. Maybe they have some high deductible policy but they should be able to change insurance to save money. Maybe they bought a crazy cheap policy that doesn’t cover pre-existing conditions but I don’t think those policies exist at the moment.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

jrs wrote:i’ve never said anything in here but thought this was kinda funny not to share. anyone catch that she made jackson redo their video on ellie’s story? she didn’t delete the first take. found it a little humorous

Jackson’s face looked really sad to me. He didn’t seem at all excited to be making his own sandwich. Probably because he knew he would have to do it for him and Calvin more often now.

He often seems sad. Not nearly as happy and excited as most 5 year olds.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I image E&J have a high insurance deductible as small business owners and in this video, the physicians didn't think he need a hip replacement until he was forty. Nothing has been said or filmed since then (Aug, 2018) so I don't know if he went to see a physician for an evaluation and diagnostic testing.
jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

HelloSweetie wrote:
jrs wrote:i’ve never said anything in here but thought this was kinda funny not to share. anyone catch that she made jackson redo their video on ellie’s story? she didn’t delete the first take. found it a little humorous

Jackson’s face looked really sad to me. He didn’t seem at all excited to be making his own sandwich. Probably because he knew he would have to do it for him and Calvin more often now.

agreed. i wonder how often these things he’s “wanting to learn by himself” are really just things ellie’s teaching him so he can do things for himself and calvin while she stays in bed all day

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

HelloSweetie wrote:

Agree. Even as far as the breakfast thing goes....my son started asking to get his own breakfast several months ago. He does it almost every day now and its still very rare that he doesn't have a big, goofy grin on his face or giggles while he's getting it (he's 6)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The thing is, they talk about how he's having hip pain and oh, it's so awful he has to have a replacement, but then he's out on the trampoline doing flips, and jumping all over at WDW. And what is it with vloggers and taking pictures of themselves jumping, anyway? I don't know any non vloggers that do that. My sister is on vacation right now, and isn't posting pictures of herself and her husband's family jumping. The vloggers that went to Greece took jumping pictures everywhere they went.
I don't get it. If his hip hurts so much, why is he doing these ridiculous things that no other adults I know do?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I would agree that Jared life is stressful. But, I just have a hard time feeling bad for him because most of the stressors in his life are of his own doing.
Their financial situation has to be stressful, but its not all Ellie's doing. Sure, she spends a lot but so does Jared. And a lot of the bigger purchases she isn't the only one signing off on. She didn't buy land buy herself, or their ice palace, or the tesla, or the new expedition...
The money they've paid for new vehicles would go a long ways to paying for his hip surgery. The money they're paying for their portion of the new land would too.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I'm sure she's not thinking about Jared's hip replacement unless fixing it will give her a daughter.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”