KKSaggyTitsAndHiddenWhips | KKandBabyJ | Part 59

SpillingTheCoffee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKSaggyTitsAndHiddenWhips | KKandBabyJ | Part 59

Unread post by SpillingTheCoffee »

Redcar2019 wrote:Also the highlighter situation seemed like she was disciplining Jackson but then went to blaming Landon? My money is on Jackson being the one who did it. But even if it was Landon WHY would you give your kids markers in bed??? I don’t think Landon climbed on their bed by himself with it so it was either Jackson who could reach the bed or Landon was given them while already in bed
In the background of the whole clip of Karen giving out about the highlighter you can hear Landon and it sounds like he’s distressed and calling “mommy” she probably yelled at him and locked him in his dungeon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 8a9c46.jpg[/IMG]And why do I feel like Landon would be the one they end up putting on the top bunk because “Jackson didn’t like it that high”. I can’t imagine what would happen if one of those boys tried to get out from the top bunk in the middle of the night by themselves and fell

a60sbaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by a60sbaby »

Moony wrote:Landon shined in this vlog, the absolute cutest

“Baby come”. I just can’t with the sweetness of this little boy. Look at the love he shows to Sutton. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... a87165.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ashnic94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashnic94 »

It’s annoying when I can understand Landon and Khoa can’t. He was such a little human in this vlog, I mean like he tries so hard and they don’t give him the necessary tools to succeed

ogdumblore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ogdumblore »

This came up on my Snapchat subscriptions. Her kickass account could have been seen as ‘spammy’. There were no actual workout videos, just a bunch of stolen quotes, pictures and a body transformation, not to mention possibly fake followers.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... e2e222.jpg[/IMG]

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

ogdumblore wrote:This came up on my Snapchat subscriptions. Her kickass account could have been seen as ‘spammy’. There were no actual workout videos, just a bunch of stolen quotes, pictures and a body transformation, not to mention possibly fake followers.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... e2e222.jpg[/IMG]

Her account did look spamy. She was trying too hard to make it seem like an established account but she had like 7 posts and they all seemed super fake.

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

Coco_ wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 4b59f0.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 993763.jpg[/IMG] lmao Keren finally let Landon have his own time to shine they really blocked Jackson from coming in to Landon’s room after they asked Landon if he likes his bed and you can hear Jackson yelling yeaaah! And next clip he’s trying to come into the room but Keren is holding the door ImageImageImage
you can hear jackson through the door say let me in .. i laughed. happy to see landon get to enjoy something for once.

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

I feel like it’s more to do with her ripping off others work/creativity. She stole that one pages workout illustrations, and her brand logo
telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

Keren probably won’t let the boys share a room because it could make them sleep less, and extending their sleep for as long as possible so that she doesn’t have to sleep is her only parenting goal.

Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

a60sbaby wrote:

“Baby come”. I just can’t with the sweetness of this little boy. Look at the love he shows to Sutton. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... a87165.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I love Landon he’s the cutest ever Image

LaGrandeTalker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LaGrandeTalker »

For those of you who don’t watch the vlogs, here’s the time stamp to watch just this moment: from 12:01 to 12:35.
It’s honestly the cutest moment from these kids I’ve ever seen in their channel. Landon lovingly looking at Sutton, Sutton wanting to sit beside Landon then pushing himself to be in front of L to see his face up close then L hugging him and saying he can sleep with him. You can see Sutton is comfortable with Landon and L has a bound with him. So sweet, my heart is completely melted.
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

LaGrandeTalker wrote:For those of you who don’t watch the vlogs, here’s the time stamp to watch just this moment: from 12:01 to 12:35.
It’s honestly the cutest moment from these kids I’ve ever seen in their channel. Landon lovingly looking at Sutton, Sutton wanting to sit beside Landon then pushing himself to be in front of L to see his face up close then L hugging him and saying he can sleep with him. You can see Sutton is comfortable with Landon and L has a bound with him. So sweet, my heart is completely melted. Image

Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

LaGrandeTalker wrote:For those of you who don’t watch the vlogs, here’s the time stamp to watch just this moment: from 12:01 to 12:35.
It’s honestly the cutest moment from these kids I’ve ever seen in their channel. Landon lovingly looking at Sutton, Sutton wanting to sit beside Landon then pushing himself to be in front of L to see his face up close then L hugging him and saying he can sleep with him. You can see Sutton is comfortable with Landon and L has a bound with him. So sweet, my heart is completely melted. Image
my heart!!! i hope those two boys always have each other growing up if no one else. i just know they’ll become so closeImage

ogdumblore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ogdumblore »

I mean no offense to Jackson because it is by no means his fault, but I don’t get why he is the golden child. As parents they should treat their children as equals. Set them up for success and love them as they should be loved. K&K need to open their eyes, (Keren especially) and love those three boys with everything they got. Tomorrow is never promised.

P.S. Landon in today’s vlog made me happy. He deserve the whole world. Good for them leaving Jackson out for once. Not everything is about him.

Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

it’s sad that when landon was pointing at sutton and saying “baby come” as clear as day khoa still couldn’t understand him meanwhile me, a total outsider, knew exactly what he was trying to communicate. may be me over analyzing but it just rubs me the wrong way!

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Classie wrote:I feel like it’s more to do with her ripping off others work/creativity. She stole that one pages workout illustrations, and her brand logo
Pretty sure she even stole the whole “kickass” name from someone. So nothing about that whole “business” was original. Just a bunch of other workout Instagrams put together.

mac531
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mac531 »

Did anyone else catch Jackson trying to hit landon in the face when he was in the bouncy house... time stamp is 10:08

kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

mac531 wrote:Did anyone else catch Jackson trying to hit landon in the face when he was in the bouncy house... time stamp is 10:08

Yes. And not long before that they showed Jackson grabbing Landon’s face. I literally gasped out loud watching it. They didn’t do shit about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

For once, I'm a little proud of Keren when she was blocking the door's entrance. I mean maybe she shouldn't have blocked the door like that , but letting the vlog be about Landon today made the video entertaining. It was good that she let the attention be on Landon for something intended for him. Not all of his moments need to be shared with his brothers. Same goes for the other two. I really hope that Keren gets it together develops a closer relationship with Landon. Even though I wish it wasn't true because of how she treats him, it's pretty obvious that Landon prefers Keren over Khoa and constantly tries to get her attention like any child would. I hope she starts to recognize that and treats all of her children better.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Pandas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pandas »

I know we aren’t about reporting to child protection on this site but I honestly wonder what khoas family thinks /Karen’s family and friends if they ever read these observations and actually pick up on the obvious but with help changeable bad parenting ..... and the behavioural and cognitive delays being noticed .

I mean it’s so hard as a bystander to watch the mistreatment and lack of resources being provided unless they really are being provided off screen .

I guess it really does raise the ethical dilemma of using kids in the media and how much is too much to disclose when a child is growing up in front of the camera and certain things happen that people ( I for one ) do not agree with .
I can’t imagine what it must feel like to actually know them personally .

(I work in pre schools so I do believe I have a valuable perspective on this )

Return to “KKandBabyJ”