JesssFam: Oh Skube Doo, I'll GPS Track You (Part ???)

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JesssFam: Oh Skube Doo, I'll GPS Track You (Part ???)

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

sondraK wrote:If you have security cams, I heard a policeman once say that they need to be clear,sharp pics...as in HD,in order to ID the suspect(s).A grainy image is not going to cut it.There needs to be clear proof.
Just thought I'd pass this on
I’m in Australia. They use shitty pics all the time in order to identify people. Heck, they use crappy pictures for amber alerts.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Oh Skube Doo, I'll GPS Track You (Part ???)

Unread post by sondraK »

sezzajaydee wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:35 pm
sondraK wrote:If you have security cams, I heard a policeman once say that they need to be clear,sharp pics...as in HD,in order to ID the suspect(s).A grainy image is not going to cut it.There needs to be clear proof.
I’m in Australia. They use shitty pics all the time in order to identify people. Heck, they use crappy pictures for amber alerts.
Wow.The defense and attorneys here in the US would have grainy pics ruled inconsequential
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Wow.The defense and attorneys here in the US would have grainy pics ruled inconsequential
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sondraK wrote:

This is one of the many they’ve used when asking for the public’s assistance to locate a suspect.

Also very off topic I know. But also sort of not when discussing Messss using cameras as baby sitters. Imagine someone taking your kid and this is the only sort of lead they have.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 639d65.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

sezzajaydee wrote:
sondraK wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:35 pm I’m in Australia. They use shitty pics all the time in order to identify people. Heck, they use crappy pictures for amber alerts.

This is one of the many they’ve used when asking for the public’s assistance to locate a suspect.

Also very off topic I know. But also sort of not when discussing Messss using cameras as baby sitters. Imagine someone taking your kid and this is the only sort of lead they have.

Funny New Zealand Police suspect photos look the same Image hahaha

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 896272.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 1af3a9.jpg[/IMG]
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I could be wrong,but I don't recall the vids of Addie hiding the remote being very clear.Like you could tell it was her,only bc we knew it was her
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The footage of the broken bunks is crap too. Especially when you think the camera is within a couple of feet of them. You can’t even make out Kaden’s face.
I can’t recall the footage of Addie and the remote but given the fact it’s way up high and further away I’d have to agree it’s garbage even without seeing it.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why did Messss need to go harass a security guard over a stupid costume?
Why does she think she’s above the rules.
They asked him to take the fake ear piece out. Do it and get the hell over it.

She was probably just pissed off because she thought it made her and the girls look sPeCiAL.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Chris seemed to uunderstand. Jess is the one that made this big deal about it. I know places where you can't wear security shirts because then people in trouble actually come up to the person that can't help them.
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Did anyone else notice in the video that the shells on her shirt are as lopsided as her NeW bOoBs? Wonder if that was an accident or if her boobs make them lopsided. Lolol

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

And Jess comparing her outfit as a costume. That is not what Ariel wears and no kid was confusing her as Ariel.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

OMG Lilia's obnoxious dancing on the Disney stage was the worst ever! Sry,idk what else to call her way over- the- top uber exaggerated moves.

As if that wasn't bad enough,the way she slings her hips around and sticks her booty out just screams,"look here boys, come n get me!!!!!!"
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

OMG Lilia's obnoxious dancing on the Disney stage was the worst ever! Sry,idk what else to call her way over- the- top uber exaggerated moves.

As if that wasn't bad enough,the way she slings her hips around and sticks her booty out just screams,"look here boys, come n get me!!!!!!"
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

Also, lol at Tommy not interested in holding her hand AT ALL but she still shows it anyway. I'd be embarrassed if I was her.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 2009d3.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

sondraK wrote:OMG Lilia's obnoxious dancing on the Disney stage was the worst ever! Sry,idk what else to call her way over- the- top uber exaggerated moves.

And Jess saying "yaaaaaas girl, get it!" So much cringe.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

sezzajaydee wrote:
sondraK wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:35 pm I’m in Australia. They use shitty pics all the time in order to identify people. Heck, they use crappy pictures for amber alerts.

I'm in the US and I've seen many pics like this one or even worse on the news when they're looking for a suspect Image

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

MommaMia3 wrote:
sondraK wrote:OMG Lilia's obnoxious dancing on the Disney stage was the worst ever! Sry,idk what else to call her way over- the- top uber exaggerated moves.

And Jess saying "yaaaaaas girl, get it!" So much cringe.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Get what Jess you creep

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

bubblyduckling
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bubblyduckling »

So the whole ear piece thing really annoyed me. Calling Disney security "liars" because YOU looked suspicious. I previously mentioned that I worked at Disneyland for 6 years. If anything looked suspicious you contacted security. It's not their 'personal cell phone' either. They each have a work phone. Not only that but not all security wears a costume (uniform). They have a lot of undercover security that very well could have been following you and you just didn't know it. How dare security do their jobs! You have no idea what they have to deal with on a regular basis and all the crazy stuff they have to look out for! Their job is to keep you and the park safe and guess what? An ear piece is suspicious! They were not lying about it. At least Chris seemed to understand but Jess and then Mimis fake phone call... ugh.
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

So there was no video of the boys right after space mountain. I was wondering if she was going to include it since it looked like two of them were possibly crying in the picture and Landen looked scared.

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I totally get what security is saying.It looks suspect and it's possible for someone to be using an earpiece to collaborate w someone else in committing a crime,for starters.Or like they said,ppl will think you work here

Return to “JesssFam”