OkWelcomeBabyAverie, Go home Keren! | OKBaby | Part 28

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkWelcomeBabyAverie, Go home Keren! | OKBaby | Part 28

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Kyra’s Hospital room looked so overwhelming with all those people in it. I get everyone’s excited for a new baby but i def don’t want that many people hanging out in my hospital room after I give birth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

Gingermane wrote:
Lyanna wrote:She's over exaggerating her adoration for Averie because of guilt. She knows things could have gone wrong with this whole castor oil bullshit.
This whole thing with the caster oil is annoying. She did her research about it for probably MONTHS. It’s fine. The baby is fine. Kyra is fine. Nothing was risked. The amount of caster oil used can’t cause any type of harm. I did the midwives brew myself cause I just had a baby 2 weeks ago. I was terrified of having to get induced and or end up having a c-section cause I would of gone over due. I didn’t even fully finish the drink and went into labor within 2 hours. Had the fastest and easiest labor Image

Well aren’t you a lucky one then. Some other woman aren’t so lucky. Did you tell your doctor what you did? Were they okay about it or did they tell you the truth about it? Did a doctor who is well educated not some shit on the internet tell you to do it?
That was your choice you decided to do that and thankfully you were lucky so so so extremely lucky that the very very serious risks of doing that did not happen to you. So why don’t you go read some tales of the woman who did use that method and were so lucky.
Everyone is different idk how people dont get that just because you had a good experience doesn’t mean someone else will!
I think the fact we still talk about the castor oil is annoying yes she did it and she got lucky nothing bad happened. Yet that was extremely dangerous she has a c section scheduled the next day. there are reasons why c sections are scheduled early so the mother doesn’t go into labor. All the things that could have gone wrong thankfully didn’t!

Congrats on the baby though!

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Gingermane wrote:
Lyanna wrote:She's over exaggerating her adoration for Averie because of guilt. She knows things could have gone wrong with this whole castor oil bullshit.
This whole thing with the caster oil is annoying. She did her research about it for probably MONTHS. It’s fine. The baby is fine. Kyra is fine. Nothing was risked. The amount of caster oil used can’t cause any type of harm. I did the midwives brew myself cause I just had a baby 2 weeks ago. I was terrified of having to get induced and or end up having a c-section cause I would of gone over due. I didn’t even fully finish the drink and went into labor within 2 hours. Had the fastest and easiest labor Image

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

Rottiemom wrote:Kyra’s Hospital room looked so overwhelming with all those people in it. I get everyone’s excited for a new baby but i def don’t want that many people hanging out in my hospital room after I give birth.

Oh girl...at one point I had about 15 people in my hospital room after I had my son. Not even sure how they were all allowed. My nurse walked in and said “WHOA, I’ll come back later.” Image

ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

Am I the only one who finds the Castor Oil issue very wrong; however, happy Kyra got to experience those contractions? Their obsession (for people like Kyra and Keren) over having a newborn is ridiculous. Keren should experience something similar to have a taste of real pain. These idiots think having kids is just about the cute, adorable newborn stage. Kids are an almost lifetime commitment.
vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

RylansMama18 wrote:Can't believe Asscar left Kyra alone asleep while she was holding the baby.

When I had my son they told me at least 10 times to make sure I didn't fall asleep while holding him

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
i dont get the jab at oscar, he left to walk his other kids out, kyra is a grown ass woman whose gone through this twice. she knows the risks of sleeping with a baby and bed sharing... she made the conscious decision to fall asleep with her baby.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Avery has such dark hair, I hope it stays that way I think it’s so cute

happybunny24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by happybunny24 »

Babbs18 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:06 pm
Gingermane wrote:

My goodness, can we not bash each other? This is why Ok's thread is dead. Everyone here is so rude. This is supposed to be an OK thread, not let's talk crap about each other thread.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

vmokk wrote:
RylansMama18 wrote:Can't believe Asscar left Kyra alone asleep while she was holding the baby.

When I had my son they told me at least 10 times to make sure I didn't fall asleep while holding him

i dont get the jab at oscar, he left to walk his other kids out, kyra is a grown ass woman whose gone through this twice. she knows the risks of sleeping with a baby and bed sharing... she made the conscious decision to fall asleep with her baby.

Idk I guess I just figure since Kyra is probably still on pain killers maybe she didn't mean to fall asleep while holding her

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

RylansMama18 wrote:
vmokk wrote:

Idk I guess I just figure since Kyra is probably still on pain killers maybe she didn't mean to fall asleep while holding her

She probably had a hard time maneuvering in the bed to put the baby back in the bassinet.

rosencrantz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rosencrantz »

If kyra's obsessed with babies she should volunteer to hold them at a hospital instead of having them as soon as one starts walking. I hope they have a lot in savings cause 3+ teenagers is so much more expensive then toddlers..

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

RylansMama18 wrote:
vmokk wrote:

if she’s taking so much pain killer that she doesn’t realize she’s getting sleepy she shouldn’t be holding the baby... oscar is an ass, don’t get me wrong lol

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

JustWannaGossip wrote:
RylansMama18 wrote:
vmokk wrote: i dont get the jab at oscar, he left to walk his other kids out, kyra is a grown ass woman whose gone through this twice. she knows the risks of sleeping with a baby and bed sharing... she made the conscious decision to fall asleep with her baby.

She probably had a hard time maneuvering in the bed to put the baby back in the bassinet.

Then she could have pushed a button and a nurse would be there to help her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

rosencrantz wrote:If kyra's obsessed with babies she should volunteer to hold them at a hospital instead of having them as soon as one starts walking. I hope they have a lot in savings cause 3+ teenagers is so much more expensive then toddlers..

To be quite honest I’m ready for the teenager shit show. They have overall sweet kids so I can’t see them being half the teenagers O&K were but that would be karma Image
Also I know sometimes teen pregnancy runs in families so I wonder if any of their kids will go through that.

Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

remre1017 wrote:
rosencrantz wrote:If kyra's obsessed with babies she should volunteer to hold them at a hospital instead of having them as soon as one starts walking. I hope they have a lot in savings cause 3+ teenagers is so much more expensive then toddlers..

To be quite honest I’m ready for the teenager shit show. They have overall sweet kids so I can’t see them being half the teenagers O&K were but that would be karma Image
Also I know sometimes teen pregnancy runs in families so I wonder if any of their kids will go through that.

A lot of it will also depend on how much value they put on their kids' education

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bibu3353 wrote:
remre1017 wrote:

A lot of it will also depend on how much value they put on their kids' education

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
I’m pretty sure they have openly said they don’t care about education lol
Whether it be college or high school I don’t think they care. Do I think they don’t want their kids to finish high school? No but I don’t think it would bother them because Kyra didn’t and she became successful with YouTube Image
I know they also said they’re not forcing them to get jobs, which like fine but also that’s not realistic. Teach those kids how to earn money on their own. Even if they start their own YouTube channel which they most lkksly will do if OK is still vlogging around that time.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

remre1017 wrote:

How someone is as a toddler is no prediction of how they will be as teens. It’s often the opposite.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
remre1017 wrote:

How someone is as a toddler is no prediction of how they will be as teens. It’s often the opposite.

You’re not wrong haha
Plus I guess Kyra doesn’t even know how to discipline Alaya other than by calling her a brat and throwing a phone into her hands to shut her up. So who knows, maybe they’ll be awful teenagers.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Also Alissa stop kissing that baby!

rosencrantz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rosencrantz »

Speaking of education, I remember at one point kyra was going to some type of school (online college maybe), does anyone know what happened to that?

Return to “OKBaby”