Aaryn Williams- The Sponsor-less Influencer | Part #31

Morethescarier

Re: Aaryn Williams- The Sponsor-less Influencer | Part #31

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Only 20k subscribers between them now! :)
Aaryn only got 7,000 subscribers this month, tara got nearly 16,000!
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

jsl22 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:12 pm I can’t believe they drove 16.5 hours to stay in Disney for 2 days and 3 nights. That’s insane. Maybe they are doing the cruise now?! That couldn’t have been all to the vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She said they’d be back Wednesday 😬. More time will have been spent driving than at Disney, lol.
tomato01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tomato01 »

Chelsea Houska and her husband Cole from Teen Mom 2 are releasing their collaboration with Itzy Ritzy tonight. It's on the show. They are releasing multiple products. She said she reached out to them after seeing another collab. She moved right in and took over Aaryn's gig.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

tomato01 wrote:Chelsea Houska and her husband Cole from Teen Mom 2 are releasing their collaboration with Itzy Ritzy tonight. It's on the show. They are releasing multiple products. She said she reached out to them after seeing another collab. She moved right in and took over Aaryn's gig.
Yes! Omg. I died when I heard that. She saw Aaryn’s collab and then contacted Itzy Ritzy. Honestly IR probably didnt think theyd ever get a celeb like Chelsea. They probably jumped at the chance! Chelsea is a huge Aaryn fan so as soon as she said that I knew she was talking anout Aaryn’s bag.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I mean, they have done collabs with Angelina Jolie, nicole richie and pink...

So Aryn and Chelsea really isn't that big if a deal.
Rkp65i wrote:
tomato01 wrote:Chelsea Houska and her husband Cole from Teen Mom 2 are releasing their collaboration with Itzy Ritzy tonight. It's on the show. They are releasing multiple products. She said she reached out to them after seeing another collab. She moved right in and took over Aaryn's gig.
Yes! Omg. I died when I heard that. She saw Aaryn’s collab and then contacted Itzy Ritzy. Honestly IR probably didnt think theyd ever get a celeb like Chelsea. They probably jumped at the chance! Chelsea is a huge Aaryn fan so as soon as she said that I knew she was talking anout Aaryn’s bag.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

kristieanne87 wrote:I mean, they have done collabs with Angelina Jolie, nicole richie and pink...

So Aryn and Chelsea really isn't that big if a deal.
Rkp65i wrote:

Theyve done collabs? I could be wrong but I have never been under the impression that any of them worked with them for their own line. They have been spotted using IR products and IR posts photos of them using their products our in public, like paparazzi shots. Again, maybe Im wrong.

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

The lack of instagramming from both of them is really telling how shitty this trip was lol
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

I'm confused. In what way is Chelsea Houska a Celebrity?

I definitely would not use celebrity and Chelsea Houska in the same sentence.

Just my opinion

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

jazieg wrote:I'm confused. In what way is Chelsea Houska a Celebrity?

I definitely would not use celebrity and Chelsea Houska in the same sentence.

Just my opinion

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I guess you dont have to. Celebrity- “the state of being well known” you seem to know her name so she is famous enough for that. Im not saying shes a movie star, I called her a celeb and like it or not she is well known.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

crestsanicode wrote:The lack of instagramming from both of them is really telling how shitty this trip was lol
Yes, very odd! So many insta stories on the way there and then SILENCE.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Just to add onto my post earlier, when I said IR probably never thought theyd get a celeb like Chelsea I meant that they probably didnt assume to have someone that well known want to do a collab and line with them. I didnt mean a celeb like chelsea as in comparing her to Angelina Jolie, obvi lol.

I mean they did work with Aaryn Williams and a couple other instagram influencers. Compared to them Chelsea is way more popular with a much largwr following...

Fyi, out of everyone in the Teen Mom franchise, Chelsea has the largest following. I believe its at 4 million. Thats a whole lot of diaper bag order possibilities!

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Adeline's dress is so short her diaper hangs out. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 8e980d.jpg[/IMG]

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I wonder if they were doing one more day today but just checking out of the hotel. The girls being dressed as princesses again (above pic) I just don't see her having them wear that in their car seats. That just seems uncomfortable but then its Aaryn so I believe it.
rachel80
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rachel80 »

I saw that and instantly thought her diaper is so full and heavy with pee that it’s hanging down to her knee Image
kristieanne87 wrote:Adeline's dress is so short her diaper hangs out. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 8e980d.jpg[/IMG]

Son-Of-A-Snitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Son-Of-A-Snitch »

I don't watch Teen Mom, and I've never heard of this Chelsea chick. I am surprised Itzy Ritzy is jumping on the teen pregnancy train. I've never understood the appeal of that show or why anyone would want to promote or celebrate teen pregnancy. I'm sure there are lots of little girls that see that show and want to get pregnant just so they can be on the show and become famous. What is our society coming to?
lkmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lkmomma »

Son-Of-A-Snitch wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:27 am I don't watch Teen Mom, and I've never heard of this Chelsea chick. I am surprised Itzy Ritzy is jumping on the teen pregnancy train. I've never understood the appeal of that show or why anyone would want to promote or celebrate teen pregnancy. I'm sure there are lots of little girls that see that show and want to get pregnant just so they can be on the show and become famous. What is our society coming to?
Chelsea is almost 30 and married lol. Teen Mom is just the name that stuck, I don’t see how they’re promoting teen pregnancy by sponsoring her.
Gossipper811
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gossipper811 »

It’s so weird how quiet they’ve been on social media! Especially Tara! Either they’re having a good time (doubtful) and are just trying to get people (us) talking or they are miserable (much more likely)

lkmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lkmomma »

Did they not use the leashes at Disney? What a waste of money.
lenalena
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lenalena »

Gossipper811 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:46 am It’s so weird how quiet they’ve been on social media! Especially Tara! Image Either they’re having a good time (doubtful) and are just trying to get people (us) talking or they are miserable (much more likely)

I wonder if they’ll even be on speaking terms by the time this is over. Hopefully Tara’s Disney vlogs put her over Aaryns subscriber count.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Did IG have a glitch? Keren was locked out of her ig for 2r or 48 hours and some others I follow are quiet to. I wonder if Aaryn and Tara were as well?

Return to “Aaryn Williams”