your_illusion
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex | Crazy Eyes and Endless Lies | Part 4

Unread post by your_illusion »

cupcakezzzzz wrote:
Here_2_talk wrote:IVF DAY 1. buckle up! Here we go!

Alex pushes the swing way hard, Callie backflips and almost faceplants.
I actually cried out watching, scary. Image

Alex’s response: I’m so proud of you for hanging on... over and over again.

Why not say:
I’m sorry honey, are you okay? I pushed a little too hard, so glad you didn’t get hurt.

She has zero mothering instinct. Her response is such a babysitter-like, detached one. Image
Hell, I feel like a babysitter (at least a female one) would have a little more maternal pull towards a hurt child (that's just a child that isn't their own) Alex watched her own kid get hurt and there was not connection, straight up detachment.

I know toddlers fall and bump all day long but cmon who is THAT desensitized. My heart dropped and I'm watching it from a phone and it's not even my kid lmao

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

When i was watching two things crossed my mind .

1) the way she reacted . Maybe I tend to over react with my son when he gets hurt ,but her was like none.

2) why on earth would she leave that in the vlog ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cupcakezzzzz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cupcakezzzzz »

Here_2_talk wrote:What the ????? Alex is a beautycounter consultant now????

How????

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 027159.jpg[/IMG]

For her to eat as healthy as she does, she should NOT look this old. I really hope this transfer works and she ends up with a baby because if not this woman will literally only have TWO strands of hair left. Hopefully pregnancy brings her hair back

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Umm did anyone else notice she said in the car that she should have brought the girls into the coffee shop, I didn’t see anyone else with her so did she leave her two children in the car while she went to get coffee!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

webbygurl626 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:19 pm Umm did anyone else notice she said in the car that she should have brought the girls into the coffee shop, I didn’t see anyone else with her so did she leave her two children in the car while she went to get coffee!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I took that to meaning she should have take you (as in the vlog camera) to show us inside.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

So Alex keeps pointing out Phil’s sensory issues and he’s OCD (painting). She’s very mean about it, constantly making sly comments, like “I’d be fine with this, but not Phil, he has sensory issues you know...”

Does Phil have an AS diagnosis as an adult?! It feels like this is something new, like a recent development.

Face washing - Alex laughing and videoing her husbands clear phobia
Sandpit
Silk pillow cases

What is going on? God help Bio baby if it turns out he/she inherited Phil’s sensory issues, Alex will be a hitch about it, unable to tolerate it.
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

So no IVF retrieval this month. I'm confused. Yesterday it seemed like Alex was getting her period. I'm confused why they'd be doing an ultrasound for eggs right now. Wouldn't they be teeny and undeveloped given that ovulation wouldn't be for two more weeks? Anyhow, I guess this delays the RV departure by at least another month.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

So princess Alex didn’t have enough healthily follicles for an IVF round this cycle. Her doctor told her it was because she was stressed putting herself on a time crunch with this being the month they absolutely have to do it. Alex again insisted she is not stressed (and then remembers she’s randomly been breaking out in hives). So much for blaming their fertility issues on Phillip. So they have to postpone another month. She said last cycle they didn’t do it because her hormones weren’t great, I thought they just postponed because a had a bad gut feeling?? So another month that this RV trip isn’t going to happen. How incredibly bizarre for them to just sit on this damn RV for like 6 months while Alex pursues fertility treatments that may never work. What if she has a bad count next month? Or the month after that she has they are ready for a transfer but her hormones are out of whack? There’s a million variables that need to go right. They could sit around and pursue this forever. It’s fine if you have a home base but how he’ll does a traveling family plan to make this work? They have still yet to explain this despite being asked a million times. Even if she does get pregnant, being stuck in an RV with a pregnant Alex sounds like torture.

Her whole little speech about how the girls are their two miracles and she wishes another miracle would just appear was nuts. Lady if you actually wanted another adoption you wouldn’t be selling your house and going on an RV trip. They’d be choosing a family home, settling down somewhere, and working on and adoption profile through an agency or something of that sort. It’s like she’s begging a viewer to give her a baby again. Alex, another helpless mom isn’t going to be scammed into that after what we’ve seen.

Also I don’t understand their theory that they are going to live in another state far away from their families once they travel and find the perfect place. They are way to dependent on their parents which is fine but I just can’t see them settling down far from them. Sure California is expensive but how about finding some legitimate jobs to support yourselves.

MollyAnneDenver
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MollyAnneDenver »

IVF IS CANCELLED!

They are able to see at the start of a cycle how many follicles you are going to have - having 10 is not horrible. Most IVF clinics will not cancel with that amount. Wonder what will happen in the next month ?!

I honestly think next month will not be a ton better. As you age you have less and less follicles naturally I wonder if that is happening to Alex.

ALSO total BS about follicles to JUST stress. I was stressed for a month and had 27 follicles ( IVF cycle) - with follow up transfers they look at your follicle count - guess what 27 every time. For hers to be that wonky there is SOMETHING else up.
MollyAnneDenver
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MollyAnneDenver »

Forgot to mention those IVF medication she bought ran her 3k - 5k !!!!!!

THERE IS NO WAY IN HECK I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THEM!
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

She's pretty delusional if she thinks she isn't stressed. She talks a good line from time to time (like about the paint streaks in the RV being good enough for her), but we all know it isn't true. If she was really so loosey-goosey about the RV, they would have been on the road for two months already.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Lmao...they will never leave in the RV. Never gonna happen.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

They didn’t even count follicles at my baseline scan for my retrieval cycle. They didn’t count them until i had been on meds for 2-3 days .... Alex is just blowing dr quacks hot air at the world.

Carol
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carol »

so IVF cancelled this month and as hard as she tried, she just couldn't get out a fake tear in the car. You can tell Phil is at the point that he suspects a pregnancy is never going to happen and that he wants to stop doing treatments. Since buying the RV and Alex wanting to do infertility treatments, you are starting to see the cracks in their marriage. Alex doesn't want to live in that RV. I would assume, could be wrong, but would Alex be considered a high risk pregnancy with her medical history. So unless they plan on parking and living in the RV at the doctor's office parking lot, they are not thinking this through. They can't even sell the RV because they tore it apart and destroyed its resale value.
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

Alex tried soooooo hard to force tears out of her eyes after her appointment, but couldn’t do it. She looked ridiculous.

Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

MollyAnneDenver wrote:Forgot to mention those IVF medication she bought ran her 3k - 5k !!!!!!

THERE IS NO WAY IN HECK I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THEM!
That’s a super normal amount for IVF meds. She will use them, even if it’s not this month.

your_illusion
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by your_illusion »

Did they like skip a few days ? How can you get your period and then the next day have your follicles counted? And sorry Phillip seems so over it. Why not ask someone to babysit while you go in with your wife to her appointment for support.

flipflopsandsocks50
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by flipflopsandsocks50 »

what the fuck was phil's christopher columbus reference in terms of people facing obstacles?? he does know that columbus was responsible for the genocide of the taino indigenous people right? :? seemed pretty tone deaf to me. couldn't he have mentioned some biblical character since he loves preaching to us? :lol:
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

Sanemama wrote:So no IVF retrieval this month. I'm confused. Yesterday it seemed like Alex was getting her period. I'm confused why they'd be doing an ultrasound for eggs right now. Wouldn't they be teeny and undeveloped given that ovulation wouldn't be for two more weeks? Anyhow, I guess this delays the RV departure by at least another month.
Also when the doctor was counting eggs, she said 7 in each ovary. Then when it cuts to them talking after Alex sits up, dr hatch says “you have 14 on one side” and then something about the size and stress etc. but it wild to me that the numbers are always changing.

And no shock here, Alex is stressed. This whole RV thing just gets more baffling as time goes on.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Someone here ages ago mentioned how Dr Hatchimals exaggerated the egg count, the other doctor found 12-14 follicles and now surprise surprise this month, the number is 14?!?

Wow! You guys were right, DR Hatchimals just told them initially what they want to hear. Oh, yeah, I counted 27billion follicles Alex.

🤦‍♀️
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

Here_2_talk wrote:Someone here ages ago mentioned how Dr Hatchimals exaggerated the egg count, the other doctor found 12-14 follicles and now surprise surprise this month, the number is 14?!?

Wow! You guys were right, DR Hatchimals just told them initially what they want to hear. Oh, yeah, I counted 27billion follicles Alex.

Right? And what does that even mean, does she think if she has 30 trillion large eggs that it will equate to a quintuplet pregnancy or something? Or even a pregnancy at all? Or any genetically normal embryos?? Gaaahhhh this is frustrating

Return to “Phil and Alex”