Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011YearsUntilTheMove | 2011Teenagemom | Part 50

Unread post by RottieMama »

SKM12 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 507de8.jpg[/IMG]

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m DYING!!!! What does this mean?? Why the f does she always have to be so vague? “Oh, you’ll see it in the vlog!” Then NEVER brings it up again!

For real, who she calling out? David? “One bad decision?” I know this is her first time buying a house but didn’t anyone tell her that just bc you’re SUPPOSED to close on a certain day, there’s literally like a 30% chance of that happening? You’re dealing with lenders who need the same signed copy sent over 3 times and just when you think you’re ready....something else needs to be faxed. It happens all the time to people way more educated and organized than V will ever be!

Also, I would have NEVER scheduled my move date BEFORE I had the keys! Image Unless they had to be out of the townhouse by the 15th but even then I would have stayed the full month...just in case! Sorry but this is Image
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

She found out David cheated on her while he was away? Maybe knocked up another girl?

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Hey, at least they have family that can take them in, they’ve been staying at the lake house having girls night after the kids are in bed. They have the whole damn place to themselves, no awkwardness with the in-laws. So TOUGH, right V?
You said you guys packed the essentials, that means you should be fine for another week. Do laundry and you’re good. Little bumps happen all the time but everything is a damn crisis for Vanessa. She’s not used to dealing with adult things.
If they need to be in Virginia with David, I’m sure they can stay at the military lodge. We’ve had to stay there before while waiting for housing to open up (about 1-2 weeks) it’s not the worst thing ever...
SKM12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SKM12 »

RylansMama18 wrote:She found out David cheated on her while he was away? Maybe knocked up another girl?

If only we were that lucky lol. I think they were just idiots and the closing got delayed or something. I have NEVER seen buying a house play out as smoothly as she was making it out to be. Now of course, she has to be all dramatic when there’s a bump in the road.

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Our closing date changed 3 times. Always some paperwork that needed to be resent.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011YearsUntilTheMove | 2011Teenagemom | Part 50

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

SKM12 wrote:
RylansMama18 wrote:She found out David cheated on her while he was away? Maybe knocked up another girl?

If only we were that lucky lol. I think they were just idiots and the closing got delayed or something. I have NEVER seen buying a house play out as smoothly as she was making it out to be. Now of course, she has to be all dramatic when there’s a bump in the road.

So she’s dRoWnInG now tooImage

Closing probably got delayed and she’s just mad that she’s has to deal with her kids 24/7 in a cramped hotel room and can’t hide from them. KC probably forgot to pack Charlie’s white noise machine, so she can’t drown out his cries at night.

Also absolutely NO ONE but her or David are responsible for anything regarding the move, so I’m curious as to who she’s trying to blame for whatever mellow drama she’s going through.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Didn’t she pay rent for the entire month? She should have had until May 1 to get out of the rent house. This girl keeps getting dumber.

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaOfThree wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:41 pm Didn’t she pay rent for the entire month? She should have had until May 1 to get out of the rent house. This girl keeps getting dumber.

She was too eager to move in to the new house. She should’ve scheduled the movers for a later date because the closing dates are always liable to change and like you said, she had until the end of the month to move out of the townhouse.

They COULD stay in the empty townhouse but Princess Vanessa is too good for that, she can’t bear to struggle for a couple days. Plus, they’re getting the carpet replaced and she’s too much of a pig to keep it clean for the next week lol Her pets are probably pissing and sh*tting all over the lake house and she has to keep cleaning it up that’s why she’s stressed lmao
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

Oh boo hooooooo. When my husband PCS’ed we were supposed to move into our house in January, but weather fucked it up and it got moved to March, my son was due end of March. We ended up not being able to move into our house until April. We didn’t have a FUCKINg lakehouse and family around to help, we were literally across the country and in a new place. Shut, the, fuck, up, Vanessa!!!
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

When we moved to Newport News with the military I was 35 weeks pregnant and we found out the house we moved into was roach infested. We had to move everything out, bomb all of our belongings, find a new rental and move everything in. I gave birth at 38 weeks. Usually I’m not one to post about how my life is harder lol, but honestly when you’re moving don’t just assume things will go smooth. She’s so dramatic right now lol
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

“But Britney got to close on her original close date ! Why can’t I?” Boohoo Vanessa boohoo

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

She’s posting the moving vlog before the moving update. That’s ass backwards.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HeyKatie wrote:She’s posting the moving vlog before the moving update. That’s ass backwards.

Well how else is her phone gonna blow up with notifications of ppl wondering what’s happening with herImage?

She always has to drag every little insignificant thing that happens in her pathetic life to death for attention. Here we are 2 days later and she still hasn’t said what happened & isn’t planning on it for another few days, she literally makes me itch with how pathetic she is.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Anyone notice her street name was in the vlog?!!? Great security Vanessa lol (when the moving lorry was reversing)
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sparklingdee wrote:Anyone notice her street name was in the vlog?!!? Great security Vanessa lol (when the moving lorry was reversing)
& her license plate numberImageLol I’m telling you she does that 100% on purpose. She either wants fans to “accidentally” bump into her or she wants something to happen so she can get sympathy because their sAfEtY wAs cOmPrImIsEd

Its so annoying how she’s only “happy” with the kids when David is around. Like I get she’s happy David is gonna be home everyday (for now) but holy shit stfu about “appreciating” your kids, we all know you don’t give a fuck about them.

Also I hate how she always is so thirsty to reveal exactly where they used to live anytime she loves to a new location. Like did she didn’t have to go into detail about the exact town she lived in...no.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Her face is like a picking bomb went off. I mean some of them are scabbed an inch deep. Fucking girl is a psycho and needs desperate help.
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

Sparklingdee wrote:Anyone notice her street name was in the vlog?!!? Great security Vanessa lol (when the moving lorry was reversing)
She probably doesn't care anymore since they aren't living there now. That's why she was showing other stuff in her area too. She's in for a big shock when she moves if her area was "so nice" though. Where she's moving isn't that great of an area. She's still gonna close to pretty much everything though so idk what she's talking about.

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CurlyQ121 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:44 pm
She probably doesn't care anymore since they aren't living there now. That's why she was showing other stuff in her area too. She's in for a big shock when she moves if her area was "so nice" though. Where she's moving isn't that great of an area. She's still gonna close to pretty much everything though so idk what she's talking about.

All she cares about is having a new house like Britney and living close to shopping centers with fast food restaurants and tj maxx.

She didn’t care about it being a bad investment or not being able to resell it in 3 years when they’ll most likely have to move again. I really think they’re going to struggle getting rid of it in 3 years when it’s not nice and new anymore. They don’t know how to maintain things, just look what she did to that townhouse in 2 years. Who is going to pay $300,000 for a worn in house in a neighborhood where most houses cost $180,000? They could’ve gotten their own house on the lake for that price in that neighborhood lol

Return to “2011teenagemom”