KKSaggyTitsAndHiddenWhips | KKandBabyJ | Part 59

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKSaggyTitsAndHiddenWhips | KKandBabyJ | Part 59

Unread post by Coco_ »

Coco_ wrote:He even calls Khoa by his name sometimes and it’s super weird he doesn’t even notice what he says and doesn’t correct himself... when my nephew accidentally calls me mommy or my sisters he corrects himself so quick he’ll say “you’re not mommy you’re blank” so I think it’s odd that Jackson doesn’t correct himself
This was a reply to hilly sorry it didn’t quote
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

notachan wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 11c2a9.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She’s such a liar Image if she couldn’t get on her own account don’t you think she would’ve tried to get on her kickass account lol what a liar plus who doesn’t check on their “business” page for two days I thought she was so “hard working”
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

Coco_ wrote:.
He doesn't socialize enough, they probably talk at him, not to him.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Khoa was really trying so hard not to film the upper part of their drive way
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

Can an admin message me? I have information related to Kerens car I wanted to share but want to make sure I’m not breaking any rules!

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Also Keren was literally gone all day long when she finally got home her kids were already going to bed WOW and why did she get to go out and ride the jet skis I thought it was for Khoa smh
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

I’m going to go ahead and post because after reviewing the rules I think this is ok but admin feel free to delete if not. I’m new here!

I found Kerens car!!! My mom works for progressive and informed me that you can see what cars anyone has by going to their website and entering the address of the person. Since their address is public and they have made no efforts to make it not public that was super easy to find (although not condoning people finding it) and here are the cars listed for their address. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... feb52a.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 24ca88.jpg[/IMG]

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKSaggyTitsAndHiddenWhips | KKandBabyJ | Part 59

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Redcar2019 wrote:I’m going to go ahead and post because after reviewing the rules I think this is ok but admin feel free to delete if not. I’m new here!

I found Kerens car!!! My mom works for progressive and informed me that you can see what cars anyone has by going to their website and entering the address of the person. Since their address is public and they have made no efforts to make it not public that was super easy to find (although not condoning people finding it) and here are the cars listed for their address. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... feb52a.jpg[/IMG]

YOURE KIDDING ME! No wonder they kept making comments about an audi, they were mocking us, you guys! Hahaha I fucking hate them. So I’m guessing this is a purchase influenced by Corinna because she also drives a Porsche.

Last edited by Delrey__ on Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamakhaofish »

It’s a Porsche?!?! Holy shit

Redcar2019 wrote:I’m going to go ahead and post because after reviewing the rules I think this is ok but admin feel free to delete if not. I’m new here!

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

So what’s the price of a car like that? I think it’s funny everyone thought it was a audi and they trolled everyone. If your going to say things you better be sure because they are just sitting back laughing.

nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

Whaaaaaaat??????
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Props on the detective work Redcar! I’m just so torn bc it doesn’t look like any of the pictures we’ve seen of the “white car” or the key fob. What the heck?? I’m so confused! And really impressed you found that Image

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:46 pm So what’s the price of a car like that? I think it’s funny everyone thought it was a audi and they trolled everyone. If your going to say things you better be sure because they are just sitting back laughing.

It ranges but around $130,000
laurenxashley
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laurenxashley »

That’s crazy. I wonder if at some point they were leasing an Audi though because those photos looked just like an Audi and the key matched and everything. With the way Keren is I wouldn’t be surprised if she just keeps trading cars in lol

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

laurenxashley wrote:That’s crazy. I wonder if at some point they were leasing an Audi though because those photos looked just like an Audi and the key matched and everything. With the way Keren is I wouldn’t be surprised if she just keeps trading cars in lol

Or she knew we found out the car she had and went and traded it to “prove us wrong” I could see her doing that too Image

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rottiemom wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:51 pm
laurenxashley wrote:That’s crazy. I wonder if at some point they were leasing an Audi though because those photos looked just like an Audi and the key matched and everything. With the way Keren is I wouldn’t be surprised if she just keeps trading cars in lol

Or she knew we found out the car she had and went and traded it to “prove us wrong” I could see her doing that too Image

I just typed both these things in a reply and erased when I saw you guys said it already. We think alike lol!
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

I’m not at all convinced they didn’t trade the Audi so they can be like “guys we never even had one”, the pics were dead on. They are so conniving.

PS KK:
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 77c335.jpg[/IMG]

nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

It amazes me how much money sponsorships make. And also how little effort it takes to live a life like that. Pick up a camera respond to your emails and take shitty photos.
Like really why the hell am I getting my MSc and crying my eyes out from studying?
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Delrey__ wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:43 pm

I found Kerens car!!! My mom works for progressive and informed me that you can see what cars anyone has by going to their website and entering the address of the person. Since their address is public and they have made no efforts to make it not public that was super easy to find (although not condoning people finding it) and here are the cars listed for their address.

YOURE KIDDING ME! No wonder they kept making comments about an audi, they were mocking us, you guys! Hahaha I fucking hate them. So I’m guessing this is a purchase influenced by Corinna because she also drives a Porsche.

I raise you one more:

What if Corinna doesn’t actually own her Porsche and there’s only one going back and forth between the two households.
They are scamming two sets of followers.
Can Redcar check if Corinna has her own Porsche registered??!

That’s some dodgy tax avoidance scheme they cooked up between the two girls I reckon 👀
Nik_8989
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nik_8989 »

Here_2_talk wrote:
Delrey__ wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:43 pm

I found Kerens car!!! My mom works for progressive and informed me that you can see what cars anyone has by going to their website and entering the address of the person. Since their address is public and they have made no efforts to make it not public that was super easy to find (although not condoning people finding it) and here are the cars listed for their address.

I raise you one more:

What if Corinna doesn’t actually own her Porsche and there’s only one going back and forth between the two households.
They are scamming two sets of followers.
Can Redcar check if Corinna has her own Porsche registered??!

That’s some dodgy tax avoidance scheme they cooked up between the two girls I reckon Image
But Corinna lives in Cali so how would that work lol

Return to “KKandBabyJ”