Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brianna K | Part 3

Unread post by Mommytofourbabies »

grantlovesmusick wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:56 pm
jazieg wrote:
username44 wrote:Wow, Bri is really playing the bullying card again. I highly doubt she was teased but whatever, we all know she has to play the victim. Bri is really butt hurt about a few rude comments (I haven’t seen any) on her kids clothing haul. Oh that’s right, the poor little girl who had to wear hand me downs was also the one who had her own car and apartment in college. Girl boo.
Her childhood home wasn't exactly in a depressed rundown part of Cleveland. She grew up in a decent suburb. She was in Beauty Pageants, need $'s for that, etc., I don't believe the 'Poor Me' at all.

Still I'm amazed that she is color and fashion blind! Lol, her Mom dresses better than she does

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I love Brianna s mom. She is down to earth. Her home decor is the country look from the 80s. She is a good singer also. Do they talk cause in Brianna s very first vlog s they seemed very close

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk
Check out her Mom's IG @loganwells1218 😂
Mommytofourbabies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mommytofourbabies »

This girl is desperate for a collab with Apothic wine 🙄 Have you tried this wine? It's crap, gives me THE WORST headaches/hangover the next morning!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Apothic tastes similar to what I would imagine dirty socks would taste like. Alcoholics will drink anything though. She’s accustomed to it, and her body craves it. There are much better wines out there.

Yeah, this really looks like someone who had to wear hand me downs, and grew up poor. Cry me a river.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

skippy1931 wrote:cannot stand the boo hoo I'm a victim. Over her plus how can she not see how bad those clothes are and fish net stockings grow up . as for using her dads illness disgusted should have never been videoed nor shared with the public. before anyone jumps on me I took care of my mom for 5 years while she battled dementia. My siblings never helped not ever came home to visit. they wanted me to face time and video her and I said no its too personal you want to see her get your butt home and see her. I hope it was worth the views to whore out her sick dad who is supposed to be in hospice. I won't even start on the hospice butt I can tell you that when your in hospice your that sick all they want to do is make the person comfortable as can be as they pass on. They are sick and at the end what she shows is a nursing home type setting and its been months . I realize that may offend people and might be harsh . I've never seen someone that healthy for that many months in hospice and I cannot imagine anyone in hospice wanting that time blasted all over the internet. I've lost 3 people all this year all on hospice I don't get it at all with her. but I guess anything for views even if its at someone else's dignity
Ohh Image you explained my life 8 years ago Image. I’m sorry girl, I know how that goes it was the hardest thing I ever did!! Bless you for your kindness!

And fuck Bri for not being respectful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

Her new video sponsored by Mattel is so weird. It’s clear Mattel was insistent about her disclosing the sponsorship in very clear terms because she said at least three times that she is being paid for the video. Funny because in the description box, it states that the video is NOT sponsored. Obviously the brand made her go back and add the verbiage about being paid because it’s so awkwardly incorporated and Bri was pissed off yesterday when she didn’t get the green light to upload the video. How much do you want to bet she was planning to pass it off as unsponsored? I seriously hope the FTC starts penalizing creators who are deceptive about sponsorships.

Also, did anybody else find the Palm Springs factoids weird? Like, did she land a sponsorship with the Palm Springs board of tourism or something? “Hey Prezzley, did you know there are over 8,000 pools in Palm Springs?” She’s TWO ffs.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... b1a688.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... d0c767.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 876ba0.jpg[/IMG]
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

geewhiz wrote:Her new video sponsored by Mattel is so weird. It’s clear Mattel was insistent about her disclosing the sponsorship in very clear terms because she said at least three times that she is being paid for the video. Funny because in the description box, it states that the video is NOT sponsored. Obviously the brand made her go back and add the verbiage about being paid because it’s so awkwardly incorporated and Bri was pissed off yesterday when she didn’t get the green light to upload the video. How much do you want to bet she was planning to pass it off as unsponsored? I seriously hope the FTC starts penalizing creators who are deceptive about sponsorships.

Also, did anybody else find the Palm Springs factoids weird? Like, did she land a sponsorship with the Palm Springs board of tourism or something? “Hey Prezzley, did you know there are over 8,000 pools in Palm Springs?” She’s TWO ffs.

"Thank you for paying me"....that's super weird sounding.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Justanothermama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justanothermama »

I honestly had to stop watching the day in the life of Presley when she was going on how Mattel sponsored the video. I heard “we’re pretending we’re going on vacation because, we’re going on vacation to Palm Springs.”

More vacations aren’t going to fix your marriage, and neither is another baby.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Hey! Ya never know when you might need to know how many pools are in Palm Springs 😂

those facts were so random... it has to be leading up to a sponsorship.
flyergirl7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flyergirl7 »

girlandboymom wrote:
Mommytofourbabies wrote:Please Google her maiden name Brianna Savoca! It's hilarious to see the Google images Image Poor girl is always trapped in the mindset of perfectionism of old beauty pageants past and trying to be something she's not.
What?! Hahahahahaha![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 9b9027.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
Oh my gosh GOLD. I can’t believe she posted that on her blog

RicePaper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RicePaper »

The whole Palm Springs thing was annoying. But minus that “play” time, the video was pretty cute. Mainly because Presley seems like a smart kid. It’s nice to see her without her brother constantly butting in.

Notice the lack of audio while they put their shoes on...wonder what was said that she had to cut out

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RicePaper wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:27 am The whole Palm Springs thing was annoying. But minus that “play” time, the video was pretty cute. Mainly because Presley seems like a smart kid. It’s nice to see her without her brother constantly butting in.

Notice the lack of audio while they put their shoes on...wonder what was said that she had to cut out

I liked this vlog too. I think it was just an editing error honestly because there was no music either. It was cute to see them hug in the morning but I wonder if Bri kind of encouraged that and put it in like it was a natural thing, either way it was nice to see Landon be nice to P.
poppy786
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poppy786 »

HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU SAY PALM SPRINGS?!!??!!??!!??!!? GAAAAWWWDDDDD
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Oh no! Is playing with barbies and play vacations on the daily schedule?
Blanca1992
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blanca1992 »

BobbiB6606 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:53 am Oh no! Is playing with barbies and play vacations on the daily schedule?
I think I died 😂😂😂
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

geewhiz wrote:Her new video sponsored by Mattel is so weird. It’s clear Mattel was insistent about her disclosing the sponsorship in very clear terms because she said at least three times that she is being paid for the video. Funny because in the description box, it states that the video is NOT sponsored. Obviously the brand made her go back and add the verbiage about being paid because it’s so awkwardly incorporated and Bri was pissed off yesterday when she didn’t get the green light to upload the video. How much do you want to bet she was planning to pass it off as unsponsored? I seriously hope the FTC starts penalizing creators who are deceptive about sponsorships.

I’m guessing the bottom part she just copies and pastes from previous videos and forgot to change the sponsored info because the video is even marked with the #AD. She better fix it before it gets flagged!

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Do you guys really think Mattel reached out to Brianna? My theory is she contacts every company under the sun begging for sponsorships. Maybe she contacted them and was like “my almost 2 year old loovvessss your barbies she’s never even seen or touched before” and they were like “okay! But you have to say we paid you at least 3 times” it was such a weird sponsorship. She begs for Apothic to sponsor her so it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s literally reaching out to every company there is.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Who the hell says "per capita" to their 2 year old?
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Bri, please stop trying to get Apothic to sponsor you. It's not a good look for a mommy blogger to promote alcohol who also films her kids praying before breakfast, lunch dinner and sleep. See the hypocrisy? Apothic knows this and that's why they blew you off with the Thanks but No Thanks response. It's clear you know nothing about wine otherwise you wouldn't be caught begging this brand and you're not the edgy hipster crowd they cater to. They're not going to partner with someone who openly suffers from anxiety. How would that make them look knowing they're contributing to your illness?

Boss Moms keep it together, they don't need to get trashed on cheap wine blends in the evening to make it through.
ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

username44 wrote:Do you guys really think Mattel reached out to Brianna? My theory is she contacts every company under the sun begging for sponsorships. Maybe she contacted them and was like “my almost 2 year old loovvessss your barbies she’s never even seen or touched before” and they were like “okay! But you have to say we paid you at least 3 times” it was such a weird sponsorship. She begs for Apothic to sponsor her so it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s literally reaching out to every company there is.
Nope. I think her little sperm donor/“intern” has been reaching out to every brand he can find in their house. Some bite, some don’t. It’s possible Mattel is paying her next to nothing. She’s hyping up the sponsorship to seem like a big deal.

Her “hustle” isn’t hard work. It isn’t dedication, creativity, honesty, or elbow grease. It’s self-promotion, over-bragging, and getting others to hype her up so she appears important and talented.

She is neither of those things.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ActualWorkingMom wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:02 pm
username44 wrote:Do you guys really think Mattel reached out to Brianna? My theory is she contacts every company under the sun begging for sponsorships. Maybe she contacted them and was like “my almost 2 year old loovvessss your barbies she’s never even seen or touched before” and they were like “okay! But you have to say we paid you at least 3 times” it was such a weird sponsorship. She begs for Apothic to sponsor her so it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s literally reaching out to every company there is.
Nope. I think her little sperm donor/“intern” has been reaching out to every brand he can find in their house. Some bite, some don’t. It’s possible Mattel is paying her next to nothing. She’s hyping up the sponsorship to seem like a big deal.

Her “hustle” isn’t hard work. It isn’t dedication, creativity, honesty, or elbow grease. It’s self-promotion, over-bragging, and getting others to hype her up so she appears important and talented.

She is neither of those things.

Wait are you on board with Adam being the intern too?!?!?!!! 😂 that’s been my theory for so long and I thought I was alone lol

Return to “Brianna K”