Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

yeahsureok wrote:
Tpdcmm wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:12 am I want to hate on everything they do, but I do like the new patio. I feel like Chris should have done his research first (maybe asked them what they were planting) so he didn’t look like an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol! I was thinking the same thing! You’re spending a few thousand dollars and you don’t even know what plants you’re getting. It’s not that hard but I feel like I would like to know what was being planted if I’m buying it.
Right? You need to know how to care for them properly. I also am the type of person who likes to DIY things, it seems like they always hire out to do everything.

wifeandmom87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wifeandmom87 »

Tpdcmm wrote:
yeahsureok wrote:
Tpdcmm wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:12 am I want to hate on everything they do, but I do like the new patio. I feel like Chris should have done his research first (maybe asked them what they were planting) so he didn’t look like an idiot.

Lol! I was thinking the same thing! You’re spending a few thousand dollars and you don’t even know what plants you’re getting. It’s not that hard but I feel like I would like to know what was being planted if I’m buying it.
Right? You need to know how to care for them properly. I also am the type of person who likes to DIY things, it seems like they always hire out to do everything.

Right! I do like to know what flowers I'm getting whether buying or they were there when I moved in. The yard project is something I'd hire out for because it's a huge project. Her office is something that could've been done with professionals. The patio looks great though. Chris did a good job planning it out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Tpdcmm wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:33 am
yeahsureok wrote:

Agree (especially for the self proclaimed clean queen) they have a legit water system! I’m jealous! but they’re the kind of people who will pull 3 weeds and call themselves landscapers. Lol
earthwormjoe2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by earthwormjoe2 »

beyondnebula wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... ff5e68.jpg[/IMG]

Just gonna leave this here Image

HAHAHA wow

Unread post by Guest »

He starts to say “We are really looking forward to using this patio....” and normal people with friends would say having friends over, grilling, entertaining, etc......

Chris: ..... deep pause “And Tiff will be out here having a margarita”. With all your invisible friends Beastons

Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

princessquinoa wrote:He starts to say “We are really looking forward to using this patio....” and normal people with friends would say having friends over, grilling, entertaining, etc......

Chris: ..... deep pause “And Tiff will be out here having a margarita”. With all your invisible friends Beastons Image

And what’s sad is that he used to have a lot of really close friends and she drove them all away.

Unread post by Guest »

Tpdcmm wrote:
princessquinoa wrote:He starts to say “We are really looking forward to using this patio....” and normal people with friends would say having friends over, grilling, entertaining, etc......

Chris: ..... deep pause “And Tiff will be out here having a margarita”. With all your invisible friends Beastons Image

And what’s sad is that he used to have a lot of really close friends and she drove them all away.

Yep I know. Oh well Image #whipped

disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Oh yay another DITL of a busy mom. Busy? Doing exactly what? Complaining? Doing your “job” of playing with kids and cooking dinner? #millennialmom

Unread post by Guest »

disney8 wrote:Oh yay another DITL of a busy mom. Busy? Doing exactly what? Complaining? Doing your “job” of playing with kids and cooking dinner? #millennialmom
And her sister coming over to be up her ass weekly and wait on her. Jesus...

And her defensive rant on the grocery store. She had to make a point that she took them by herself. So predictable.

Oh and since when does she drink Apothic wine? Such a follower

wifeandmom87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wifeandmom87 »

princessquinoa wrote:
disney8 wrote:Oh yay another DITL of a busy mom. Busy? Doing exactly what? Complaining? Doing your “job” of playing with kids and cooking dinner? #millennialmom

And her defensive rant on the grocery store. She had to make a point that she took them by herself. So predictable.

Yes, that comment of you have your hands full was sheer bragging on her part. Yay, you did what all the other mothers do. That shows us what we already knew. She doesn't take them anywhere alone without help. Pathetic.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

princessquinoa wrote:Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:24 pm

Yes! She copies everything off Briana K.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

disney8 wrote:Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:36 pm
princessquinoa wrote:Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:24 pm

Yes! She copies everything off Briana K.
She really does yay #millenialpink

I felt like she had a small dog at Bri tho when she made it a point to say she doesn’t time everything out like her neurotic bestie. I mean most people don’t but I instantly questioned if that was a small dig.

Unread post by Guest »

yeahsureok wrote:Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:52 am
PleaseStop89 wrote:Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:16 pm I haven’t been on here in a while. I’m backwards hosting the thread. There’s proof she faked her ttc journey? Which time. I am curious for the details. Lol
Not necessarily that she faked it but somehow, idk who she was talking to, private messages between her and someone else on IG got “leaked” I guess you could say and she was basically telling them to buy ovulation tests, and share because those videos got the most views, something about how no one will know because you’re actually trying and that her job is entertainment and that really helped her channel boom.

I think it rubs people the wrong way when she calls it a “journey” but CLEARLY is extremely fertile and she’s uses a sensitive subject manor to try and be relatable and string more followers along but to her it’s actually “entertainment”... her words not mine.

There’s just a level of low in that that a lot of attention seeking youtubers/women wouldn’t even stoop to. For some women their “journeys” are incredible painful and last years and some don’t even get the gift of being pregnant.
That’s terrible!

Unread post by Guest »

Nice jeans to wear to your kids class party.

katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

princessquinoa wrote:Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:35 am Nice jeans to wear to your kids class party. Image

Yikes.. she dresses like a 15 year old. How classy. Can she edit her photos more? Goodness! 🤣🤣 and tagging Philly.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

princessquinoa wrote:Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:35 am Nice jeans to wear to your kids class party. Image

Right... a little much for a preschool Easter celebration, there’s a rip in her thigh so high the pocket is out.
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

How is tagging yourself as #marriagegoals and #familygoals socially acceptable?!

That's like me going to everyone I see and saying, "Be jealous of me. If you're not, there's something wrong with you." The narcissism is mind boggling!

Tiff, you literally have nothing to be jealous of. Your hashtags are proof of that. I don't have the patience for your bellyaching videos about dumb stuff. Suck it up, buttercup! You chos to be a mom not once, not twice, but three times. Your IG is shockingly entertaining though. Keep blowing our minds![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 142210.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh yeah we’ve been talking about the mom and marriage goals hashtags for a while. Tiff doesn’t understand that’s for other people to determine and compliment you by leaving the hashtag in your comment section.

Is narcissist the synonym for asshole?
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

yeahsureok wrote:Oh yeah we’ve been talking about the mom and marriage goals hashtags for a while. Tiff doesn’t understand that’s for other people to determine and compliment you by leaving the hashtag in your comment section.

Is narcissist the synonym for asshole?
Sure! It fits. Lol

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

She just did a swipe up on the jeans and said they cover her “Fupa”. And then said she’s a size 2 105 lbs. that’s insulting to people who actually do have any weight on their body.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”