ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Gone With The Group While Lincoln Has Croup | Part 53

Unread post by ba1006 »

Ducklings4 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:36 am
moville wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
She phrases things that way because she doesn't want to admit she has managers. She has some LA manager and she's also signed with Trending Family and there are probably others as well. She more than likely also has lawyers and accountants.

She wants to pretend she's podunk Bonnie in rural Utah, but she runs a $1M+ company.

Yes, she can decide who she works with, but she has professional people helping her run the entire biz. She's WAAAAAAAAY too dumb to do all of this on her own.
Well, some of the most succsessfull businesspeople in the world say that you should always hire people smarter than yourself.

Sent fra min SM-G960F via Tapatalk
Smart people hire smarter people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can think of a million adjectives to describe Bonnie but smart is not one of them.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
YTIG60 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:55 pm How do you know she runs a million dollar plus business?
I'd be asking questions of all the people helping me run my business what I could do to improve my views and subscriber results with disabled comments. They have to be somewhat concerned about the number of views on their daily vlogs.
Even Ellie and Jared said they CAN turn their comments back on if they moderate them, but their manager said not to. In a way, it's sort of forcing their audience to move to their other platforms (IG, FB, Twitter), so it could be a shady business move to grow their other platforms by FAKING they can't turn the comments on.

They can totally turn the back on. Some of the other family channels never had theirs disabled. It's all fake.
Forces the viewers they haven’t blocked.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

moville wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote: She phrases things that way because she doesn't want to admit she has managers. She has some LA manager and she's also signed with Trending Family and there are probably others as well. She more than likely also has lawyers and accountants.

She wants to pretend she's podunk Bonnie in rural Utah, but she runs a $1M+ company.

Yes, she can decide who she works with, but she has professional people helping her run the entire biz. She's WAAAAAAAAY too dumb to do all of this on her own.
Well, some of the most succsessfull businesspeople in the world say that you should always hire people smarter than yourself.

Sent fra min SM-G960F via Tapatalk
Smart business people surround themselves with smarter people. We are talking Bonnie and Joel don’t cha know.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Those that have been given permission to turn the comments back on have to have someone moderate 24/7. Ellie and Jared can’t afford to hire someone to do that, and neither can Bonnie.

I’ve asked before and it’s always conveniently ignored, but it’s time for people to start showing receipts if they are going to act like they know everything from being “in the business.”

And no, Bonnie doesn’t have a million dollar business. She did a year ago, but that’s over. She actually had higher views before she had the management company, when she was still sourcing smaller sponsors on her own.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:33 am Those that have been given permission to turn the comments back on have to have someone moderate 24/7. Ellie and Jared can’t afford to hire someone to do that, and neither can Bonnie.

I’ve asked before and it’s always conveniently ignored, but it’s time for people to start showing receipts if they are going to act like they know everything from being “in the business.”

And no, Bonnie doesn’t have a million dollar business. She did a year ago, but that’s over. She actually had higher views before she had the management company, when she was still sourcing smaller sponsors on her own.

I follow a Twitch gamer - Clintus, who also has a YouTube channel (Clintus TV) and he is very nice answering YouTube questions during live streams. He has been open about his YouTube and Twitch business on social media platforms including podcasts that are well done and informative. He has spoken at length about disabled comments in a live stream and vlogs. I trust what he has said about YouTube.
I agree, Bonnie doesn't have a million dollar business at this time and it is ashame since this past week vlogs have been excellent including today's video. I'm disappointed she may have thrown away a good channel because of her attitude. I was blocked from their comment section and attacked by fans after making a negative remark last summer about the change in their videos. I blame Joel even more for uploading her messy after surgery recovery and the worse one for me, was watching her children licking her sweaty underarms.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Guess it has been a week of surprises for the Hoellein family! Today Bonnie talks about being pleasantly surprised about loving Mississippi and yesterday her and Joel are talking about being surprised the kids were enjoying the different museums. Maybe they need to check out some of the other states in the US besides Utah!! Here's a thought-check out some of the museums in UT! You don't always have to go somewhere where you screech out and act crazy all the time!

I would have cut out the airport scene on trying to spell Mississippi-it was pretty embarrassing especially for Olivia! I'm not sure how she does with reading, but Olivia definitely has problems with spelling that has been well documented. Looks like Bonnie does too-guess she must be the one we have seen the spelling issues with before. That wasn't the song on how to spell Mississippi that I was expecting! Maybe the song I know is a regional or age deal.
reinedelaneige
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by reinedelaneige »

i know it’s just me because it really only looks like eyeshadow and maybe mascara but it really does look like olivia is wearing too much makeup in this latest vlog. i think the issue is application technique on bonnie’s behalf. there’s no reason to blend out eyeshadow all the way to the corners on a child as you might do as an adult. it’s flattering on adults to be able to see a nicely blended layer of eyeshadow above the crease whereas on olivia, it just looks like a mess.
bonnie is so desperate for a mini me that she’s damn near wearing the same amount of makeup. and in that humidity in mississippi? just let her be a kid.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

It’s absolutely disgusting that they put makeup on Olivia or allow it! But I guess in 8 years she will probably be getting married, freaky stuff! I think B doesn’t understand how dangerous it is now to gain back the weight or worse!
I don’t think she thought the surgery through and the post implications of it! She saw it as a quick fix not a life altering surgery!
Last edited by endof on Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ok I just watched Bonnie's instastory-when did she describe what a precancerous spot looked like and had one removed?
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

sheltiefan wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:11 am Ok I just watched Bonnie's instastory-when did she describe what a precancerous spot looked like and had one removed?
I'm thinking it is in the video titled Pre Cancer back in September, 2017?
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

YTIG60 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:29 am
sheltiefan wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:11 am Ok I just watched Bonnie's instastory-when did she describe what a precancerous spot looked like and had one removed?
Okay thanks, that was before I was watching her vlogs!
Sammypants
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sammypants »

I remember that Mississippi was a second grade spelling word when I went to school. I guess I shouldn't be suprised by the lack of education.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sheltiefan wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:52 am
YTIG60 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:29 am I'm thinking it is in the video titled Pre Cancer back in September, 2017?
Okay thanks, that was before I was watching her vlogs!
Watched the vlog-Bonnie had an understanding doctor! I like my dermatologist, but he would probably look at me like I lost my mind if I did what she did! lol He just goes "there's a precancer" and gets the can and freezes it off!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

YTIG60 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:29 am
Very eye opening vlog! It’s ok for her to have fear and cry but not her kids for shots! Also in today’s vlog, food is too good for kids only for parents? What? How did these people grow up!? Also the hula hoop scene, she compliments Olivia though both attempts by Boston are good Cody’s rubbish, she makes Cody feel better, not a word for Boston who is younger and was really good. He then switches the loop to his arm to get her attention and tell her so and of course gets told off! Horrible woman,how she treats this child!
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

So they got a dog. And not just any kind of of dog, a designer dog, a Cavachon. These dogs go for $1500- $2000 best that I can tell. That poor dog. Lots of shrieking in the vlog. Bonnie has no clue about dogs.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Alexiaxoxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Alexiaxoxo »

I thought Bonnie didn't even like dogs! Poor pup. I give it a week if that before we see a video on how they had to rehome due to whatever reason comes up in their mind first.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

I wish someone would make a collage of all the faces she pulls whenever Penny gets within 4ft of her.
you can call me kath.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Alexiaxoxo wrote:I thought Bonnie didn't even like dogs! Poor pup. I give it a week if that before we see a video on how they had to rehome due to whatever reason comes up in their mind first.
She has been very vocal about not liking dogs. I actually had more respect for her because unlike her sisters who pretend to love their dogs and treat them as accessories, at least she admitted she didn't like them, and didn't have one. So now she has one that will probably get treated like crap. Woe betide that dog if it pees in her house! And of course they got a designer dog. When they move on to the property, they will have to watch the dog closely. I am sure there are coyotes out there, and they like small dogs as a snack.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Am I the only one that is absolutely terrified she got a dog? No Joel dogs are not raised as kids they do tend to act like little wolf animals your witch of a wife can’t blanket train it unless she terrifies it to death! Dogs need time to mature they are not humans!
I am terrified as to what she will do to the dog if it cries at night, or pees her carpet or chews her shoe!? She did say at the pop up shop she would kick a chicken when the camera is not on! She kicked at Boston that dog was just bought by Cruella Devil! Poor animal! I am thinking she will be getting rid of it soon enough not caring how she hurts her children by doing so!
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bonnie Hoellein: Gone With The Group While Lincoln Has Croup | Part 53

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ugh I couldn’t be more upset about the designer dog thing. What’s wrong with a purebred cavalier King Charles spaniel or Bichon? The cavalier is what the neighbor owns that the kids walk and fell in love with. They got it shipped to them on a plane so I would bet money the dog came from a puppy mill. At least they can afford the high vet bills and possible health problems the dog will most likely have.

I don’t understand these youtubers, they can easily adopt an already trained dog from a purebred rescue that will be past the potty training phase.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”