The Lindquists

zelda2011
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lindquists

Unread post by zelda2011 »

TeachIT wrote:Recap of today’s video - clickbait “is baby in the wrong position?!”

Less than 10 seconds in, Elle has cackled at TWO of her own “jokes”.

Cohen plays with scissors for several moments without Elle noticing, despite the fact that he’s trying to show her, because she’s too busy talking to the camera #momgoals

Shows us a picture frame from ~*bAbY GiRl’S*~ room and says “sneak peak!” like we’re all waiting on edge to see her nursery reveal. It’s a nursery, Elle, not the next big iPhone release.

Random boring shots of her dorm-room-chic decor, house isn’t immaculate and she says “keeping it real”

Going in to midwife she admits she’s “dumb” while pregnant and worried it won’t go away. Somehow this turns into an attack on Dan and how dumb HE is. Specific nagging examples of him forgetting egg cartons. Poor dude looks so uncomfortable.

Baby isn’t head down but isn’t completely breech. Somewhere in between. I thought drinking water and magic oils would surely be the key to making baby go head down? She has a strong marriage, shouldn’t she be blessed with fertility and good birth?

Shows the same cardboard toys she already posted on IG. Elle likes that the tones of color are her style. Eyeroll.

Boring montage of kids playing with cardboard. I don’t even want to watch my own kids do that.

Same spiel (word for word) about sunscreen she’s already shared on IG. In case you wondering if everything was scripted and planned out, YEP.

Admits she bought preparation H. What a magical relatable realistic mother.

Shameless use of ~*bAbY GiRl’S*~ position as a way to ask people to subscribe “so you can see if she doesn’t turn and the birth plan changes!” - aka “I’m desperate for content and milking this baby as far as it goes!”
I love your recaps of her videos ! So true every time, you see right through her
SuperchicDeadpool
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SuperchicDeadpool »

MY SKIN. IS CRAWLING. She told her VETERINARIAN husband he's "memory of a goldfish dumb"...I mean was she at all present while he was going through vet school? The way his face drops...my heart broke.
okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by okaythatlldo »

TeachIT wrote:Recap of today’s video - clickbait “is baby in the wrong position?!”

Less than 10 seconds in, Elle has cackled at TWO of her own “jokes”.

Cohen plays with scissors for several moments without Elle noticing, despite the fact that he’s trying to show her, because she’s too busy talking to the camera #momgoals

Shows us a picture frame from ~*bAbY GiRl’S*~ room and says “sneak peak!” like we’re all waiting on edge to see her nursery reveal. It’s a nursery, Elle, not the next big iPhone release.

Random boring shots of her dorm-room-chic decor, house isn’t immaculate and she says “keeping it real”

Going in to midwife she admits she’s “dumb” while pregnant and worried it won’t go away. Somehow this turns into an attack on Dan and how dumb HE is. Specific nagging examples of him forgetting egg cartons. Poor dude looks so uncomfortable.

Baby isn’t head down but isn’t completely breech. Somewhere in between. I thought drinking water and magic oils would surely be the key to making baby go head down? She has a strong marriage, shouldn’t she be blessed with fertility and good birth?

Shows the same cardboard toys she already posted on IG. Elle likes that the tones of color are her style. Eyeroll.

Boring montage of kids playing with cardboard. I don’t even want to watch my own kids do that.

Same spiel (word for word) about sunscreen she’s already shared on IG. In case you wondering if everything was scripted and planned out, YEP.

Admits she bought preparation H. What a magical relatable realistic mother.

Shameless use of ~*bAbY GiRl’S*~ position as a way to ask people to subscribe “so you can see if she doesn’t turn and the birth plan changes!” - aka “I’m desperate for content and milking this baby as far as it goes!”
Please never stop posting these recaps!! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Seriouslysweetie »

Yes for the recaps TeachIt and Margie! I've been swamped today and haven't been on YouTube, thanks for filling me in!

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Okay ladies, Elle bought a super expensive monitor even though she has a Nest system, doesn’t she??!! If not a Nest, she has something that is expandable, I’m sure of it.

Blah blah blah precancerous skin cells. Better tag Bonnie Hollein in the hopes that she sees it and rockets Elle to YouTube super fame.

And can we just talk about how BABY GIRL is “considering her options” between head down and transverse?

Did they paint their bedroom grey? Or are my eyes deceiving me? Also hate the cheap posters in cheap ikea frames all over their house. The paper inside is always rippled which makes it look even cheaper. Blows my mind. All of the dumb sayings like “Hope your day is as nice as your butt” are beyond juvenile.

How many times is that piano that nobody plays going to get moved from room to room and wall to wall before someone finally admits they need to sell it?

Nacholife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nacholife »

Of course she had to comment how Dan’s side of the bed was so MESSY meanwhile when she shows an image after her room has been tidied up you can clearly see she had shit put her away from her side of the bed as well. Why does she always feel the need to make these comments towards Dan? If the kitchen is messy, it’s because Dan was cooking dinner. If the loft is messy, it’s because Dan has a dark nook covered by a bedsheet to play his games.

Surprise surprise, Elle spent $300-400 on a baby monitor!!

okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Forgot to add how much it drives me insane that their bed is a mattress on the floor. GROW UP GET A BED FRAME

Peach-o
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Peach-o »

Agreed on the bed frame issue, it looks odd and uncomfortable for the mattress to be on the floor. I'm glad she took the raggedy diy bunting off the wall behind their bed- it looks so much better and more modern.
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Peach-o wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:15 pm Agreed on the bed frame issue, it looks odd and uncomfortable for the mattress to be on the floor. I'm glad she took the raggedy diy bunting off the wall behind their bed- it looks so much better and more modern.
Can you imagine how gross and dusty that got??
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

She’s putting that nasty dust collector in poor baby girls room!! And her bed on the floor and discount mismatched ikea bedroom furniture has driven me mad for YEARS!! More proof that she has harnessed the dorm room chic look and tweaked it to transition into your late 30’s! Classy!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

okaythatlldo wrote:Forgot to add how much it drives me insane that their bed is a mattress on the floor. GROW UP GET A BED FRAME

Uhm excuse you, she’s a MiNiMaLiSt. She doesn’t need a bed frame

Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
okaythatlldo wrote:Forgot to add how much it drives me insane that their bed is a mattress on the floor. GROW UP GET A BED FRAME

Uhm excuse you, she’s a MiNiMaLiSt. She doesn’t need a bed frame

I'm dead ImageImageImage

okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Minimalist my ass, she has two of everything EXCEPT a bed frame hahaha.

Speaking of mismatched ikea furniture. Remember that time she built Dan a fucking nightstand to use as his dresser? And then acted like she expected a goddamn wife of the year parade? Classic.

Just for kicks, ima go hunt that vlog down and rewatch.

Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Notablogger »

I can’t stand how she talks to Dan. That man is a billion trillion times more intelligent than she could ever dream of being. Being a vet is no joke. Yet she clearly thinks she’s the smart one in the relationship. Maybe he’s forgetful but that’s likely due to the fact that he has an actual career in which he uses his brain. Ugh. Why did Dan settle for this woman???
okaythatlldo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Notablogger wrote:I can’t stand how she talks to Dan. That man is a billion trillion times more intelligent than she could ever dream of being. Being a vet is no joke. Yet she clearly thinks she’s the smart one in the relationship. Maybe he’s forgetful but that’s likely due to the fact that he has an actual career in which he uses his brain. Ugh. Why did Dan settle for this woman???
He settled for her because it was a rookie virgin move! If he’d dated around and had different experiences, I believe 100% that he would have moved on from their first date to someone who is nice and not a gold digger. He’s a total catch and not just because he has a cool job!

TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

For an “abuse survivor” I’m shocked at how she treats her husband. I imagine she treats the kids similarly when the camera is off, or will more as they get out of the cute baby stage. Her controlling narcissistic behavior is a form of abuse towards her own family.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Notablogger »

I just realized that I have a “friend” who is very much like Elle and I can’t believe I didn’t notice the similarities earlier. Everything is everyone’s else’s fault. As a friend, she’ll never ask you a thing about yourself. It’s always me, me, me. Everything is a huge deal. Drama central. She must have the best of everything. Treats her husband like crap and claims she does everything. Has an over inflated sense of her looks and her self. And thinks she’s hilarious when she’s not at all. And so phoney. I should introduce the two of them. Now that I would watch lol.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Yes!!! I believe what we see on camera is her scrubbed and edited version of herself. I believe she’s horrendous to her family off camera.

Watching yesterday’s vlog stirred up the old marriage therapy vlog for me. Ladies I know we’ve beat this horse to oblivion, but I just have to say... how hurtful to share with the world the painful feelings you have about your husband. Sure, he’s aware of those feelings because you shared in therapy, but that doesn’t make it sting any less. Also, those turn into insecurities, so for her to share all of that with the public while basically keeping herself in the limelight... disgusting. She took TMI to the extreme. There is another vlogger I follow and her and her husband did a q&a about their therapy and how positive an experience it was, but they didn’t share the details that brought them there. They shared various tools, resources and books they found helpful. But it was done with SO much respect and just so tastefully. I wish Elle had a gauge that told her when she was over sharing. And I wish that gauge worked as an indicator for when she is putting her husband down and publicly shaming him. Any interaction they have now is tainted because we can see right through it all. Sharing all that detailed info about their marriage will haunt her. Mark my words Elle.
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Margie wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:52 am Yes!!! I believe what we see on camera is her scrubbed and edited version of herself. I believe she’s horrendous to her family off camera.

Watching yesterday’s vlog stirred up the old marriage therapy vlog for me. Ladies I know we’ve beat this horse to oblivion, but I just have to say... how hurtful to share with the world the painful feelings you have about your husband. Sure, he’s aware of those feelings because you shared in therapy, but that doesn’t make it sting any less. Also, those turn into insecurities, so for her to share all of that with the public while basically keeping herself in the limelight... disgusting. She took TMI to the extreme. There is another vlogger I follow and her and her husband did a q&a about their therapy and how positive an experience it was, but they didn’t share the details that brought them there. They shared various tools, resources and books they found helpful. But it was done with SO much respect and just so tastefully. I wish Elle had a gauge that told her when she was over sharing. And I wish that gauge worked as an indicator for when she is putting her husband down and publicly shaming him. Any interaction they have now is tainted because we can see right through it all. Sharing all that detailed info about their marriage will haunt her. Mark my words Elle.

My husband and I did therapy for a year. It started because of unhappiness, but turned into something we LOVED doing together! We’ve been married 10 years now and are very happy.

Our therapist told us specifically that what happened in therapy stayed in therapy, and wasn’t for gossiping or venting to friends. I can’t IMAGINE sharing our private moments there on YouTube! There’s a reason she took that video down, she knows it was wrong.
Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

I can totally understand venting husband issues with a friend. That is healthy. But airing out your husband's faults in front of him and the camera for the public to see is despicable. The lack of respect is beyond me. Dan is not the most handsome guy out there but he is a catch. He is an amazing provider, smart with money, active and fit, book smart (obviously being a vet and all), compassionate and present with his kids. Despite all of that, Elle feels the need to purposely put him down with his minute faults publicly. Maybe he forgets little tasks because of mental overload and that's how he deals with it? But it seems Elle won't even want to understand that. He actually has a career that exhausts him daily Elle....

Sorry for the rant... my husband has a high stress job and as a SAHM I do whatever it takes to take some pressure off him because he brings so much to the table on top of bringing in the money.

Return to “Q-Z”