Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Dad is Seedy, Mom is Needy, Girls are Greedy | Part 50

Unread post by Enough »

PollyKrome wrote:
Mervellla wrote:Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:54 am
ClassyCat wrote:They really need to get Indie's joints, muscle tone, connective tissue, etc. evaluated. It is not normal to hold you legs straight out in the air with your foot turned out like this. (It looks like her legs are bent, but she was holding them straight out like this. Just hard to get a screenshot.) Normally people hold their legs out with the toes pointed more up because you naturally use your biggest muscle (quad) to hold you legs out. This is especially sad considering how she is always holding her arms wonky too. Add in her eyes and possible concussion/brain bleed and the poor girl is being totally neglected.
I am used with children who hold their legs in all kinds of weird shapes but that is because my children have a genetic connective tissue disorder.
I have only seen one other child whose legs looked like Indie’s in her little swimming costume pic, and that was my oldest daughter.
Her muscle tone is so low that despite having very thin legs as a toddler they still looked saggy - like Indies. They looked like that from the minute she was born.
These conditions have all kinds of implications for fine and gross motor control as well toilet training, reflux and a host of other things. It could even be affecting her eyes, as the muscle tone is too low to control eye movement. A low prescription in glasses can make a big difference just to make the eyes less tired and help coordination and concentration. She will need support in school if this is the case, with writing etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed
I have a rare genetic connective tissue disorder. As do my two children. Mine is a defect in collagen which occurs in first trimester in gestation. Collagen in is 80% of the human body so it affects everything; skin, bone, organ, muscle, brain, eyes, etc.
I don't think their connective tissue disorder is the same as mine. But there are several genetic connective tissue disorders and several inherited autoimmune connective disorders.
With my connective tissue disorder the collagen fragility is half the battle. The defective collagen forces the body systems to speak to each other in a dissociative manner. For instance the gi thinks its telling the brain that there is in invader in the system so the brain arranges for the body to send out certain alerts in a histamine and hormone response because it miscalculated. This is called Mast Cell Activation Syndrome and it cascades autoimmune disorders through the body. Mine is telling my body that the nerves are enemy so it attacks the nerve lining in much the way of MS. Now I get ivig infusions every three weeks for the rest of my life.
With my connective tissue disorder there is what is known as a trifecta so we all have dysautonomia in which we stand and the blood can't be pulled out of the legs so we get light headed and oxygen does not get to the lungs and brain as it should. Its more than low blood pressure so that's a separate problem that needs addressed.
As I said I don't think the little have my connective tissue disorder but I do believe they have one in addition to the TtoT Syndrome they were born with. If you read up on long term survival issues of TtoT you'll see a few of the issues that the tinys deal with.
I think the heavies have different genetic disorders as is shown with their facial issues, their thinking and speaking problems, some rage and inability to manage their emotions.
We all know they are individuals and they no doubt have some shared disorders and some individual disorders. Although I share my genetic disorders with my children it manifests in different manner with each of us and we present with different joint and skeletal issues.
These poor ferals are already fighting genetic and health battles and then they have ongoing stressers from their dysfunctional family. I grew up in a large family with a great deal of dysfunction and its like waking up and going to war everyday. Tuck those pigtails under the helmet because you're going to war again today. From this I recieved complex ptsd which we see signs of the ferals dealing with.
And as we all know stress feeds the autoimmune system.
As everyone here I do wish they'd get these feral children into genetics so they can begin to get their individual needs met - separately.
---
On a side note I'm considering taking a break from this forum. My sense is that it is being overrun by KADS who are posing and posting multiple times to build their star level up. They seem to do this by repeating someone else's post and changing a few words. I also feel that they try to steer the course of this group creating diversion and not replying to some posters. In my opinion they are changing the direction of this forum. We've seen this happen in the past by one or two but this seems to be a larger quantity of posers.
I have been a bit suspect of a few of the newer posters on here too.

Thank you for sharing about your connective tissue disorder. Several years ago I was diagnosed with an autoimmune connective tissue disorder. It was hell getting to that diagnosis! Thankfully I have been able to keep my flare ups at bay with a lot of changes to my lifestyle. I also grew up around a lot of dysfunction and unfortunately a lot of that carried into my adult life. The stress that was causing my body is what really sent my flare ups into overdrive. I can only imagine what these girls will be dealing with throughout their lives.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

You Guyseeees, can we take a minute and admire Ash for her natural beauty, and for her excellent skills of using that special Utah sunshine to take pictures by Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... a3d1cc.jpg[/IMG]

She should just go ahead and admit that she’s using facetune, or release her presets, everyone else is doing it ImageImageImageImage

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

So, the studs and Hazy were happy to see the Big Ham parents? Screech’s daddy calls her “ hot” & the Big Hams refer to their sons as “studs”. No wonder they are besties.

Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

---PollyKrome
On a side note I'm considering taking a break from this forum. My sense is that it is being overrun by KADS who are posing and posting multiple times to build their star level up. They seem to do this by repeating someone else's post and changing a few words. I also feel that they try to steer the course of this group creating diversion and not replying to some posters. In my opinion they are changing the direction of this forum. We've seen this happen in the past by one or two but this seems to be a larger quantity of posers.
[/quote]

I have thought the same thing re KADS posting here. I have blocked a fairly recent poster in my feed because of it. Tone is different that the others who post here and many, many , many posts in a short period of time. You can use the block feature to see if you feel better about the feeds. I know it lowered my stress level! It is not a race to see how many posts can be made by each of us...
Last edited by Ireallydocare on Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Must admit i've been a bit suspicious about a couple of new posters too.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

PollyKrome wrote:Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:45 am

I'm glad you said something because II have been thinking the same thing, especially with one in particular. My hope is that they will be ignored and just go away. Don't let the KADS win.
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Please don’t be suspicious of me - I know I haven’t been around long but I had a break because I was ill.
Sometimes I might not reply to a post because of the UK/US time difference and then when I do read a reply to my post the conversation has moved on and it would be awkward to reply.
Sometimes I forget to reply due to my recent brain injury.
I found this forum before that happened to me and was relieved to see that others shared my concerns about these girls.
I post quite often at times because I’m at home more often now, as I obviously can’t do a lot on my and so am a bit restricted to home.
Probably don’t need to say any of this, but brain injury and paranoia etc lol.

Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

Snarky33 wrote:Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:30 pm

I'm glad you said something because II have been thinking the same thing, especially with one in particular. My hope is that they will be ignored and just go away. Don't let the KADS win.
As I mentioned above, go ahead and block them. If they don't show up in most of our news feeds, we can't comment on them and maybe they will go away!
Ham Fried Rice
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ham Fried Rice »

PollyKrome wrote:
ClassyCat wrote:They really need to get Indie's joints, muscle tone, connective tissue, etc. evaluated. It is not normal to hold you legs straight out in the air with your foot turned out like this. (It looks like her legs are bent, but she was holding them straight out like this. Just hard to get a screenshot.) Normally people hold their legs out with the toes pointed more up because you naturally use your biggest muscle (quad) to hold you legs out. This is especially sad considering how she is always holding her arms wonky too. Add in her eyes and possible concussion/brain bleed and the poor girl is being totally neglected.
I am used with children who hold their legs in all kinds of weird shapes but that is because my children have a genetic connective tissue disorder.
I have only seen one other child whose legs looked like Indie’s in her little swimming costume pic, and that was my oldest daughter.
Her muscle tone is so low that despite having very thin legs as a toddler they still looked saggy - like Indies. They looked like that from the minute she was born.
These conditions have all kinds of implications for fine and gross motor control as well toilet training, reflux and a host of other things. It could even be affecting her eyes, as the muscle tone is too low to control eye movement. A low prescription in glasses can make a big difference just to make the eyes less tired and help coordination and concentration. She will need support in school if this is the case, with writing etc.

Agreed
I have a rare genetic connective tissue disorder. As do my two children. Mine is a defect in collagen which occurs in first trimester in gestation. Collagen in is 80% of the human body so it affects everything; skin, bone, organ, muscle, brain, eyes, etc.
I don't think their connective tissue disorder is the same as mine. But there are several genetic connective tissue disorders and several inherited autoimmune connective disorders.
With my connective tissue disorder the collagen fragility is half the battle. The defective collagen forces the body systems to speak to each other in a dissociative manner. For instance the gi thinks its telling the brain that there is in invader in the system so the brain arranges for the body to send out certain alerts in a histamine and hormone response because it miscalculated. This is called Mast Cell Activation Syndrome and it cascades autoimmune disorders through the body. Mine is telling my body that the nerves are enemy so it attacks the nerve lining in much the way of MS. Now I get ivig infusions every three weeks for the rest of my life.
With my connective tissue disorder there is what is known as a trifecta so we all have dysautonomia in which we stand and the blood can't be pulled out of the legs so we get light headed and oxygen does not get to the lungs and brain as it should. Its more than low blood pressure so that's a separate problem that needs addressed.
As I said I don't think the little have my connective tissue disorder but I do believe they have one in addition to the TtoT Syndrome they were born with. If you read up on long term survival issues of TtoT you'll see a few of the issues that the tinys deal with.
I think the heavies have different genetic disorders as is shown with their facial issues, their thinking and speaking problems, some rage and inability to manage their emotions.
We all know they are individuals and they no doubt have some shared disorders and some individual disorders. Although I share my genetic disorders with my children it manifests in different manner with each of us and we present with different joint and skeletal issues.
These poor ferals are already fighting genetic and health battles and then they have ongoing stressers from their dysfunctional family. I grew up in a large family with a great deal of dysfunction and its like waking up and going to war everyday. Tuck those pigtails under the helmet because you're going to war again today. From this I recieved complex ptsd which we see signs of the ferals dealing with.
As everyone here I do wish they'd get these feral children into genetics so they can begin to get their individual needs met - separately.
---
I agree that some recent posters seem a bit KAD ish, but what harm are they doing? What would building their star level up do? I’m curious now! Btw, I hope you don’t go!

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Mervellla wrote:Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:34 pm Please don’t be suspicious of me - I know I haven’t been around long but I had a break because I was ill.
Sometimes I might not reply to a post because of the UK/US time difference and then when I do read a reply to my post the conversation has moved on and it would be awkward to reply.
Sometimes I forget to reply due to my recent brain injury.
I found this forum before that happened to me and was relieved to see that others shared my concerns about these girls.
I post quite often at times because I’m at home more often now, as I obviously can’t do a lot on my and so am a bit restricted to home.
Probably don’t need to say any of this, but brain injury and paranoia etc lol. Image

No not you and i fully get the time difference thing as i'm in the Uk too.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

ears wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:38 am She doesn't use filters just natural light. It's ridiculous the KADs believe this lie.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Sorry Ears, I just posted the exact same thing further down. So hard to catch up on the thread, it goes so fast. 👍
SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

Snarky33 wrote:

I’ve thought the same thing. And I suspect we all are thinking the same poster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

SqueakyWheel wrote:
Snarky33 wrote:

Glad I’m not the only one thinking the same thing. I agree that we are all thinking of the same person.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

There is no way she doesn’t use a filter. Compare the two pictures. Her face is so much more chubbier than she wants to admit.

Why is this on her business page? Nice proofreading once again Asswipe. ImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 7efad0.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... dc7286.jpg[/IMG]

Unread post by Guest »

Mervellla wrote:Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:14 pm
PollyKrome wrote:

Agreed
---
It’s funny you should say that because I have recently been thinking that a little bit as well. I didn’t want to say as I’m relatively new around here.
I’m sorry to hear about your connective tissue disorder. I actually share mine with my daughters, and went all through my childhood and teenage years with it undiagnosed. The most marked trait at times was my lack of stamina in comparison to my peers, which I guess left me with a lot of self-esteem issues.
I have several undiagnosed fractures and last year suffered a fractured knee from an unremarkable subluxation and in December a ruptured cerebral aneurysm, which may or may not have been due to my condition.
Low muscle tone etc can seem like a pretty insignificant condition but it can be a sign of greater problems that aren’t immediately visible.
I really do feel for these girls. I could knock Ashley and Tyson’s heads together - however, I fear it would make little difference!

Mervellla; I've read your posts and feel you are 'rill' as you offer real opinion and information, don't copy and paste other posts. When I first came here I researched this forum, and the one that shall not be mentioned, before I posted so as not to ask questions already addressed in the past. I find that to be my biggest red flag. I use the 'foe' feature when someone stands out to me.
Like you I wasn't dxed until after my daughter was. I was in my 50s. I saw the signs of them struggling with what I grew up with and insisted on genetic testing for them. In thankful that I was paying attention, listening to them and learned to advocate for them in school and college. I managed to avoid surgeries for them when suggested.
I, myself, was not allowed to see doctors growing up as my parents were aware and did not want us dxed because what would the community think of them? So similar to the ferals 'knowing' but not doing a thing for their children's health.
Like you, I had poor coordination and lagged behind while my joints subluxed. I have several breaks in my vertebraes - some born with, some acquired from trauma in childhood. My spine is my weakest area. I avoided most surgery until my thumbs and wrists became so filled with osteoarthritis that I agreed to have it removed. When the surgeon cut it open three bones floated to the surface and the surgeon plucked them out. Unfortunately this was an experimental surgery and that want disclosed to me. I ended up with CRPS. I was three months into hand rehabilitation and the hand therapist squeezed the surgery site and broke my finger.
I've also tore my plantar fascia walking but it was almost 8 months before they found it.
My dad had the cerebral aneurysm you speak of. Terrifying. I can only imagine what you've went through.
You are correct, low muscle tone is just a symptom of what is going on internally.
I would love to hold these two down and help you knock their heads together. But I fear it will take more than the two of us for the Bison.
It goes without saying, if some of their physical problems are genetic they have inherited it from one of the parents. I put my money on the one who is in loudest denial and shows so many of the same emotional and mental reasoning problems. The one who was incapable of holding down a job and has proven rage issues.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

GA Peach70 wrote:
SqueakyWheel wrote:
Snarky33 wrote: I'm glad you said something because II have been thinking the same thing, especially with one in particular. My hope is that they will be ignored and just go away. Don't let the KADS win.

Glad I’m not the only one thinking the same thing. I agree that we are all thinking of the same person.

I've been thinking the same thing as well. Same person in mind. At first I thought it was a little "slow" or a language barrier but nope, not anymore. From here on out, I shall be ignoring that particular person. It's such a shame that these KADs feel they can pretend to be one way but really aren't. If you know who you are, just stop. It's not even right to be something you aren't. Go back and be with your own crowd. Gardner lover in hiding not fooling us.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Ok so 1 poster in particular, but I don't know if I'm aware of others. Someone PM me that has been here from the other snark site which is where I came from. (obviously I've been around for a long time).

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

GA Peach70 wrote:
SqueakyWheel wrote:
Snarky33 wrote: I'm glad you said something because II have been thinking the same thing, especially with one in particular. My hope is that they will be ignored and just go away. Don't let the KADS win.

I don’t think I pay enough attention to who is posting to be certain I know who y’all are talking about but I have a suspicion based on a quick scroll.

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Night lady wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:
SqueakyWheel wrote: I’ve thought the same thing. And I suspect we all are thinking the same poster.

I've been thinking the same thing as well. Same person in mind. At first I thought it was a little "slow" or a language barrier but nope, not anymore. From here on out, I shall be ignoring that particular person. It's such a shame that these KADs feel they can pretend to be one way but really aren't. If you know who you are, just stop. It's not even right to be something you aren't. Go back and be with your own crowd. Gardner lover in hiding not fooling us.

Amen sissies! ImageImage

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

PollyKrome wrote:
Mervellla wrote:Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:14 pm
PollyKrome wrote:
Agreed
---
It’s funny you should say that because I have recently been thinking that a little bit as well. I didn’t want to say as I’m relatively new around here.
I’m sorry to hear about your connective tissue disorder. I actually share mine with my daughters, and went all through my childhood and teenage years with it undiagnosed. The most marked trait at times was my lack of stamina in comparison to my peers, which I guess left me with a lot of self-esteem issues.
I have several undiagnosed fractures and last year suffered a fractured knee from an unremarkable subluxation and in December a ruptured cerebral aneurysm, which may or may not have been due to my condition.
Low muscle tone etc can seem like a pretty insignificant condition but it can be a sign of greater problems that aren’t immediately visible.
I really do feel for these girls. I could knock Ashley and Tyson’s heads together - however, I fear it would make little difference!

Mervellla; I've read your posts and feel you are 'rill' as you offer real opinion and information, don't copy and paste other posts. When I first came here I researched this forum, and the one that shall not be mentioned, before I posted so as not to ask questions already addressed in the past. I find that to be my biggest red flag. I use the 'foe' feature when someone stands out to me.
Like you I wasn't dxed until after my daughter was. I was in my 50s. I saw the signs of them struggling with what I grew up with and insisted on genetic testing for them. In thankful that I was paying attention, listening to them and learned to advocate for them in school and college. I managed to avoid surgeries for them when suggested.
I, myself, was not allowed to see doctors growing up as my parents were aware and did not want us dxed because what would the community think of them? So similar to the ferals 'knowing' but not doing a thing for their children's health.
Like you, I had poor coordination and lagged behind while my joints subluxed. I have several breaks in my vertebraes - some born with, some acquired from trauma in childhood. My spine is my weakest area. I avoided most surgery until my thumbs and wrists became so filled with osteoarthritis that I agreed to have it removed. When the surgeon cut it open three bones floated to the surface and the surgeon plucked them out. Unfortunately this was an experimental surgery and that want disclosed to me. I ended up with CRPS. I was three months into hand rehabilitation and the hand therapist squeezed the surgery site and broke my finger.
I've also tore my plantar fascia walking but it was almost 8 months before they found it.
My dad had the cerebral aneurysm you speak of. Terrifying. I can only imagine what you've went through.
You are correct, low muscle tone is just a symptom of what is going on internally.
I would love to hold these two down and help you knock their heads together. But I fear it will take more than the two of us for the Bison.
It goes without saying, if some of their physical problems are genetic they have inherited it from one of the parents. I put my money on the one who is in loudest denial and shows so many of the same emotional and mental reasoning problems. The one who was incapable of holding down a job and has proven rage issues.
Thank you - I agree with you entirely.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”