Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKSaggyTitsAndHiddenWhips | KKandBabyJ | Part 59

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

Floridagator 1012 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:45 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:37 am If they were leasing wouldn't they be paying quite a bit to just return the cars? So wouldn't they get what they wanted to begin with? Didn't Khoa say his sister (the oldest her name escaped me) took over the Lexus? Or was she just borrowing it for a while?
There is a company in Orlando that leases luxury cars they have a 60 day switch out. The company is targeting executive staying in the area short term1-16 months. They have the choice to insure through them or your own ins. I am betting they are using that company it is very popular. A lot of people lease dream cars from them to make a choice in what to buy so that is why they allow the switch outs it cost more to lease from them but you have more freedom than a dealer.
Someone else actually posted the link to where the Porsche is now for sale. It matches the vin number listed for the one they had and the carfax they posted shows that the car was purchased not leased. Here’s the link to it https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p ... 94JS174891

Which is insane they would purchase and return that quick, especially because it isn’t even for sale at the place they originally got it from. And if they are doing it to boost their credit they will likely be very disappointed because I financed my car for a month then paid it off completely because I was trying to build credit and it didn’t effect my credit score at all because it was too short of time.
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

rottiemama wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
rottiemama wrote:
Corvettes can range from $60,000 to $100,000 for a Z06. They’re know for being affordable even tho they’re the best sport cars. (I’m biased tho bc of my husband.)

KK are NOT Trisha Paytas either. She’s been around for YEARS! They only hit a million subs last summer. They are the definition of “new money.”

Sponsorships are where ppl make the most money but the reason sponsors are seeking out ppl like KK and Rachelle Swannie, is bc they can get away with paying them A LOT less than REAL celebs. There are websites that calculate how much sponsors pay based on IG engagement and last time I checked Keren makes less that $2,000 per post. I don’t watch their vlogs, how many vlogs are sponsored nowadays? Based on what’s been said here, they do maybe 1 a week? Or 2 a month? Not much. BUT STILL MORE THAN THEY DESERVE!

I’m telling you guys, they make money! But...not as much as what they want ppl to THINK they make. Also, merch and presets is where their $ comes from. So...ripping off their fans to buy fancy cars. Great role models!
I have seen up to 10k. I have seen very small youtubers with a lot less views and engagement saying they get 2k. That is way low in my opinion for kk. I also read that influencers have to wait 60 days after a video to get paid. My guess is that is because they want to see how many views or comments a IG post gets. At one point they were around like 10 a month. Must of been saving for something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t know which YT’er you’re talking about but it also has to do with their core audience. If you’re a beauty channel or cooking channel, you’re going to get more for a sponsorship from a company in that market bc that’s what your audience is interested in.

KK’s audience is a bunch of teen girls. How many of them are actually ordering the stuff they’re advertising? 2-3%? That’s why all the stuff K pushes is the same shit every other YT mom advertises. Fabletics, Vanity Planet, Garnier etc. Its STILL money for doing nothing but she’s not getting $10,000 per sponsorship. No way! That would be a loss for the company bc they would need her to sell at least $75,000+ worth of merchandise to make it worth it.

Yes, there are niche YT’ers who make thousands of dollars on sponsorships but that’s not KK. They are about as basic as it comes. How many “family vloggers” are there? Dime a dozen.
Rottiemama, don't you know Chloe is KK's accountant and financial advisor?
UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by UsedToCould »

I would imagine whatever happened with the Porsche wouldn’t be good for the credit, perhaps not bad but not good. That’s a lot of action on their credit in a short time for a significant amount of money. Idk though, I’m about speculating. We can all toss ideas around and they don’t have to be right to each other.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Babbs18 wrote:
rottiemama wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
I have seen up to 10k. I have seen very small youtubers with a lot less views and engagement saying they get 2k. That is way low in my opinion for kk. I also read that influencers have to wait 60 days after a video to get paid. My guess is that is because they want to see how many views or comments a IG post gets. At one point they were around like 10 a month. Must of been saving for something.

I don’t know which YT’er you’re talking about but it also has to do with their core audience. If you’re a beauty channel or cooking channel, you’re going to get more for a sponsorship from a company in that market bc that’s what your audience is interested in.

KK’s audience is a bunch of teen girls. How many of them are actually ordering the stuff they’re advertising? 2-3%? That’s why all the stuff K pushes is the same shit every other YT mom advertises. Fabletics, Vanity Planet, Garnier etc. Its STILL money for doing nothing but she’s not getting $10,000 per sponsorship. No way! That would be a loss for the company bc they would need her to sell at least $75,000+ worth of merchandise to make it worth it.

Yes, there are niche YT’ers who make thousands of dollars on sponsorships but that’s not KK. They are about as basic as it comes. How many “family vloggers” are there? Dime a dozen.
Rottiemama, don't you know Chloe is KK's accountant and financial advisor?

I can have a opinion . My opinion is no more relevant then others saying she is getting 2k. Bottom line not one person really knows what they get. It is all guesses. We can all laugh at their spending but no one knows how much money they make. Or if they have invested some of it so it is growing.

jprcar

Unread post by jprcar »

Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. I have to agree that there is no way they have any savings. If they aren't in massive debt, they have to be spending every cent that comes in. Just their monthly bills alone have to be ridiculous. 2 rents plus utilities and utilities on their house. Internet, phones, insurance for all those sports cars ccan't cheap. Then the little things that add up quickly like their coffees and constantly eating take out. Then add in all those ridiculous purchases that they seem to make once a week. There is no way they have a savings account for each kid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

We don’t know exactly how much they make/save, but we do see how much they’re spending and it’s more than any other family vloggers I watch. It’s hard to believe they make that much more than anyone else in their sub/view range. They’re being reckless no matter how you look at it.

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't know why it didn't cross my mind to search the Audi vin on a free checker after someone found the porsche one but I just did using the vin posted in a previous post and found it (which car dealerships give out the vin numbers for people to do carfaxs looking at this exact information before anyone says this is "creepy"). They might be poking fun at the "white car" because the car is actually not white it is Suzuka Gray Metallic. I know some people had expressed being tired of talking about the car so I will retire my detective skills until the next mystery pops up, which knowing Keren won't be too long.
Here is the link to anyone interested in viewing: https://www.vehiclehistory.com/vin-repo ... es-records
mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamakhaofish »

That’s exactly what I’m saying. Yes they make a lot from sponsorships but they aren’t the Kardashian/Jenner’s...they spend a couple hundred dollars a week on food and Starbucks, bills for the apartment, office and their house, lifetime fitness and YMCA memberships, cars, jetskis, new furniture at least once a month, and Keren’s endless shopping. They spend so much dang money there’s no way that they have any extra or even enough to support their lifestyle.
ckks wrote:We don’t know exactly how much they make/save, but we do see how much they’re spending and it’s more than any other family vloggers I watch. It’s hard to believe they make that much more than anyone else in their sub/view range. They’re being reckless no matter how you look at it.

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

I feel like Keren thinks these impulsive buys are just “awesome vlog content” but really it’s just making her viewers feel like they can’t relate to them anymore and they’ll eventually stop watching.

mamabean_1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamabean_1 »

Anyone else notice how inactive kernals been since the “insta glitch.” Shes normally constantly posting. Nothing in twitter either. How strange
christinejc96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by christinejc96 »

Why are all these people seriously taking the time to look in their vehicles? What difference does it make.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

christinejc96 wrote:Why are all these people seriously taking the time to look in their vehicles? What difference does it make.

I sleep better at night if I know. No milk with nutmeg for me.
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ReadingMamaDrama wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:08 pm I feel like Keren thinks these impulsive buys are just “awesome vlog content” but really it’s just making her viewers feel like they can’t relate to them anymore and they’ll eventually stop watching.

Yeah thats exactly how I feel. I think back to even right before Sutton was born and while their parenting might not have been the best they still seemed relatable and weren't making crazy purchases like this. I mean there are plenty of people their age also making horrible financial decisions but when you have three kids to care for I can't fathom spending that much on so much useless stuff. Buying cars your kids can't fit in, jet skis they can't drive for another 10+ years, and an apartment to hide out in it just makes no sense. I wouldn't respected their decisions more if they bought a huge new lake house, a new Tahoe, and a boat because at least these would be things all the kids could enjoy.
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

christinejc96 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:11 pm Why are all these people seriously taking the time to look in their vehicles? What difference does it make.

Because this is a gossip site and that is gossip. The reality of it is nothing they do makes a real difference to any of us but we all still enjoy talking about it and that is why we are here
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Keren is quiet on IG and Twitter because she's busy finding a cheep hair dresser who will dye her hair pink like Taylor's.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKSaggyTitsAndHiddenWhips | KKandBabyJ | Part 59

Did they even show Jackson on the jet ski? I bet he cried. Landon was adorable and loved it.

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

aniraKKarina wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:21 pm Keren is quiet on IG and Twitter because she's busy finding a cheep hair dresser who will dye her hair pink like Taylor's.
Anyone checked the local news for accidents on the lake? They did say they’ll be out riding the new jet skis. 👀👀
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

chloe6124 wrote:Did they even show Jackson on the jet ski? I bet he cried. Landon was adorable and loved it.

I mean look at his precious face ImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 97ccbf.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 52e0c9.jpg[/IMG]
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I am glad she called Landon the star of the day.

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKSaggyTitsAndHiddenWhips | KKandBabyJ | Part 59

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Serious question, it is normal for Jackson to always be scratching his private parts? Literally every shot of him, he’s doing that. Maybe he’s chafed or something?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”