8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

AlexVause
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by AlexVause »

Has anyone watched Shari's latest video? She's driving while holding and looking at her phone. Not to mention she's a bitch to Julie, but what else is new? She rubs me the wrong way, she reminds me of the high school mean girls who thought they were so much better than everyone else.
alexmorgan
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by alexmorgan »

So Shari has her license now. She has never parked between two cars and shes driving around with her phone in her hand. Wow! I said it in my last post and now ill say it even louder. Shes gonna cause a crash quickly. I have no doubt.
Its ridiculous how easy you can get your license in some places.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Miss “I’m so cultured” smart ass is definitely going to cause an accident....any day now. Shameful clowns
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

AlexVause wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:12 pm Has anyone watched Shari's latest video? She's driving while holding and looking at her phone. Not to mention she's a bitch to Julie, but what else is new? She rubs me the wrong way, she reminds me of the high school mean girls who thought they were so much better than everyone else.
I didn't think it was possible, but Shari gets more unlikeable every day. She clearly gets a sick satisfaction from publicly dominating and humiliating her siblings. She is horrendous to Julie and definitely could have edited out the mention of Abby's 5 day diarrhea episode. I hope once the house is free of Shari in a couple of years everyone will be kinder to each other.

I disagree on the classic mean girl though. Those girls wield power well beyond their twisted family birthright - even mean girls have friends. I have never heard Shari speak of a single friend/classmate/teammate. She acts as if she only converses with adults. I just can't figure out if the snotty/superior attitude is a defense mechanism because other kids don't like her, or if kids don't like her because she has a snotty/superior attitude.

Maybe her "true personality" comes out with Brevin and that's why he sticks around? It would be awful if he ditches Shari now that he is allowed to date. She'd have nothing left to do with her time, other than ramp up her bullying. Especially hearing her fresh complaints about track this video. I can see now why she pushed so hard for a surgical diagnosis for generic ankle pain....she is setting up an escape plan.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Holy shit...her shoulders are in the middle of the drivers seat! She’s too short to drive safely!! She needs physical accommodations. ASAP!
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 3ee1b5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... c060cf.jpg[/IMG]

So we have Shari on her phone and talking to the camera and Abby with her seatbelt not on properly in the front seat. Glad they left Eve behind because you know she wouldn’t have been in a booster seat. This is a recipe for disaster!!! I can’t imagine her driving the entire family in the van!

Also poor Abby’s skin.... thank god I didn’t have to grew up on the internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Seeing Abby in the vlogs vs Ruby’s Instagram pictures now I know she photoshops her pictures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Shari can take her toaster and drive off into the sun sat!

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

To recap, Shari just got her license "today"(?) and we already know:

* she intentionally hits the breaks when people tailgate her for driving too slowly
* she says she isn't "mentally prepared" to park the car in a giant suburban parking lot
* she left the car running in the garage and forgot about it
* she thinks 30-60 minutes of driving will empty a gas tank
* she admits she isn't tall enough to see the lines on the road
* she failed to enforce seatbelt wearing by children in her care
* she films videos and looks at her phone while driving
* she admits she isn't aware of the restrictions for new drivers
* she thinks she is a "good driver"

And most critically, she does not believe she is capable of making a mistake. I honestly hope they all make it through without critical injury.
Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okay54321 »

I haven't watched her new vlog yet. I want to know why youtube allows her to have comments but someone the same age of her that is famous and not because of youtube isn't allowed comments? I wish I could somehow report this. It's absolutely BS that Shari is making money for nothing. The other girl makes music and can't even have comments on her music videos! Wtf!
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Okay54321 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:39 pm I haven't watched her new vlog yet. I want to know why youtube allows her to have comments but someone the same age of her that is famous and not because of youtube isn't allowed comments? I wish I could somehow report this. It's absolutely BS that Shari is making money for nothing. The other girl makes music and can't even have comments on her music videos! Wtf!
I don't know how to say this without sounding creepy and/or offensive. Is this other girl of such an age and look, that it may invite gross people and comments? For instance, girls in leotards and dance wear, were found to be common targets.

I don't think Shari is a big target for pedophiles, or any other inappropriate commenters. She could probably title the last vlog "Car full of underage girls on a wild adventure", without incident. It has also been reported that some channels have chosen to keep comments disabled, or to moderate the comments.
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by Elah_w »

Shari should NOT be driving. Not only are they being neglectful for letting her drive their children unsafely, but they are putting everyone else on the road in danger. Let me preface this by saying I would never wish harm on anyone or this family-BUT it would probably do some good for Shari to get in a little fender bender. Not anything where anyone gets hurt! I remember when I was 18, I scraped two cars in my college parking lot when I tried (and failed) to park in a tight space. No one was hurt. I was never a reckless driver to start with, but it made me waaaaay more careful because having to confront someone and tell them you scraped their car, dealing with the insurance and everything, etc. is very daunting and not fun, especially when you’re young. It’s embarrassing but I think it was humbling too. I’ve been way more aware and careful when parking ever since. Shari is the type of snot-nosed, cocky kid that needs something like that to happen to put things in perspective, because her parents clearly don’t care. They are just looking to use her as a chauffeur so ruby can take naps and sleep in late. Ruby is probably just dying for something to go wrong with Shari driving so she can have her clickbait footage for the week

Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:54 pm
Okay54321 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:39 pm I haven't watched her new vlog yet. I want to know why youtube allows her to have comments but someone the same age of her that is famous and not because of youtube isn't allowed comments? I wish I could somehow report this. It's absolutely BS that Shari is making money for nothing. The other girl makes music and can't even have comments on her music videos! Wtf!
I don't know how to say this without sounding creepy and/or offensive. Is this other girl of such an age and look, that it may invite gross people and comments? For instance, girls in leotards and dance wear, were found to be common targets.

I don't think Shari is a big target for pedophiles, or any other inappropriate commenters. She could probably title the last vlog "Car full of underage girls on a wild adventure", without incident. It has also been reported that some channels have chosen to keep comments disabled, or to moderate the comments.
Nope, imagine someone that is a host for a kids show. That's pretty much what she dresses and acts like. Heck, even more appropriate for younger kids to watch than Shari, if you could believe that. I don't want to say who it is because I don't like people putting down a younger girl that's actually a good influence.
Okay54321
Talker
Talker

Just to add one thing since I can't edit the post. I'm okay and agree with comments being taken away for their safety. Youtube shouldn't be playing favorites though.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Is there no more rule that when you first get your license you are not allowed to have anyone under the age of 18 in the car? Idk if that’s just where I live or the year I got my license, but back then if you got your license between 16-18 years old, you had to go 6 months without someone under 18 in the car with you.

Shari literally passes her 1 driving test and is driving her younger sisters around. That’s super safe. She hasn’t even driven enough on her own to learn and here she is with half her family in the car!
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Okay54321 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:55 pm Just to add one thing since I can't edit the post. I'm okay and agree with comments being taken away for their safety. Youtube shouldn't be playing favorites though.
I actually think I know who you are talking about. If it is, I think you should be questioning her middle school cohost. She started dressing and presenting herself like an adult as a young child, with fake nails, cosmetic procedures, string bikinis, stilettos, and all. I have seen inappropriate comments from creepers on those channels with my own eyes. Yet her comments are currently turned on for both her channel and her family channel. They have plenty of money to hire people to moderate them though. Maybe that's the difference. "Your girl" comes across as a much better role model to young girls, but she works hard and isn't an entitled brat with endless money to burn. I hope if she wants comments back, she is able to get them (safely). She should ask her friend how ;)

Shari is just not comparable. She acts like a stodgy middle aged woman that got Freaky Friday-ed into a 16 year old's body. Her family is preparing her for a temple marriage in the near future, not a career in Hollywood. She has a totally different focus, purpose and audience. Also, the family channel still has comments turned off, but I am convinced it is by choice. Deleting all of the critical comments must have been quite a chore for Ruby every day.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

freshbalsam wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:52 pm Is there no more rule that when you first get your license you are not allowed to have anyone under the age of 18 in the car? Idk if that’s just where I live or the year I got my license, but back then if you got your license between 16-18 years old, you had to go 6 months without someone under 18 in the car with you.

Shari literally passes her 1 driving test and is driving her younger sisters around. That’s super safe. She hasn’t even driven enough on her own to learn and here she is with half her family in the car!
Where I live, you are allowed to drive with your siblings after you get your license but not any other children under 18. Not sure why though.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

If she can’t have anyone in her car besides family. How was Brevin and her allowed to go on a date?? According to vlogs their birthdays are close together.
kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

so I work in childcare, up until a few months ago I only looked after babies-2 year olds, but recently started looking after a four year old and now when I see anything that eve does or says I am even more blown away (not in a good way) she is CONSTANTLY getting into things! I cannot believe it, I can leave the four year old for a half an hour while I got put the other down for a nap and he just plays quietly, if that was eve she would probably have a kitchen knife in her hands by the time I got back.

now re: the stamps.
the four (and two year olds) I look after ALWAYS ask before using the stickers we have. because thats the rule. or else yes, there would be stickers all over the floor and walls and themselves. eve NEVER asks before she does anything, that's the biggest issue, she just goes and does things quietly in secret and then ruby finds her and is all "she's just being a little girl!!!" this will have problems down the line, I can guarantee it. it's not about WHAT eve does, it's how she goes about doing it.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

So the stamps weren't a big deal, but her being contrary about the movie was because she wasn't being humble?! Ummm...ok! The way Eve acted about the movie, there wasn't anything wrong with it. She wanted to know what movie they were going to see and was the movie even appropriate for her (I don't remember what movie it was).

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Return to “8 Passengers”