RachelEarlsVlogs

Apm1993
Talker
Talker

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by Apm1993 »

Ld5 wrote:
Apm1993 wrote:Their vlogs have become so boring I never end up finishing them, so I must have missed that. I kept seeing the commercial for that show and it was really messing with me lol. The first few times I just thought it was a guy who resembled Harold...then I saw Rachel.
I mean, good for them.
I’m just surprised they’re not advertising it.
Surely they’re allowed to, now that the commercial is out showing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it recent? Or is it a story about when they became pregnant with Leo?

I can’t totally tell. I would bet it’s Leo though...only bc I assume the end of the show will feature the baby. Just a guess though.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by YTIG60 »

The Target trip was wild, literally. The shoe mess with their toddler in all the boxes; I hope they picked up. You don't take mannequins off the shelves too. What I really see is Harold, who is hyper, creates an environment where Leo is also hyper. They all need to calm down especially at bedtime. Stop with all the throwing a toddler up in the air.
"What is it like when you water breaks?"....Harold, not a real intelligent question and how did he act at military school? On another vlog he said how Leo knows there is a baby inside. No Harold he doesn't at his age. I think their vlogs are the hardest to watch with a louder couple and all the excitement that is nonstop. I don't know why they have so many viewers?
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

cupcakezzzzz wrote:If she's THAT unhappy being pregnant maybe they should consider no more children. She is extremely annoying pregnant, I can't wait until they have this baby...maybe I'll actually start watching them again.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

I can’t wait til all these fucking moms on youtube have there babies it’s unreal how many are knocked up on yt.. it’s fricken annoying I got fed up with watching them same with Rashelle and Justin so annoying ImageImageImageImageImage

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:I haven’t watched their vlogs in awhile however I’m still subscribed but damn I feel like every time I see them she’s complaining about something?? It’s so dramatic for them all the time. I get pregnancy can be hard on the body but when she actually got a nanny I was SCREAMING. And they want how many kids? Yeah, no thanks. I’m genuinely surprised this thread isn’t more popular with how incredibly fake and annoying they are.

Hahah if you want more action go on Aaryn Williams or Tara Henderson thread there alwAys busy busy busy on there. Tara and Aaryn are pregnant and they drove to DisneyWorld with four kids with out there husbands ImageImageImage

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Idk if you guys are familiar with Snapchat but sometimes they use fake ads when you're watching people's stories. Well, there has been one of Rachel floating around. She's in the hospital bed and it's saying she had triplets or something. I guess a lot of people were sending it to Rachel because they knew it was fake and she got bitchy on Twitter the other day saying she "doesn't need any more messages about it". I thought that was rude, like not everyone follows her on all social media platforms so how would these people know that she was aware of it? Anyways, today she is on her instagram asking for the link to the fake story. Hmm Rachel...maybe your viewers were trying to help you in the first place and you told them to stop telling you about it! Find it yourself
Canthelpmyself
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Canthelpmyself »

any guesses on the name before it FINALLY drops tomorrow?
i’m going with wyatt.
she said that was her favorite before, it’s currently pretty popular and we know home girl and got an original bone in her body.

summerlee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by summerlee »

They were probably throwing us off with the "Adam" on the fridge. I'm gonna guess (totally randomly) Nathan/Nathaniel, Elias (Eli), or Davis. Maybe middle name Wynn (Rachel's last name)?
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:41 pm Idk if you guys are familiar with Snapchat but sometimes they use fake ads when you're watching people's stories. Well, there has been one of Rachel floating around. She's in the hospital bed and it's saying she had triplets or something. I guess a lot of people were sending it to Rachel because they knew it was fake and she got bitchy on Twitter the other day saying she "doesn't need any more messages about it". I thought that was rude, like not everyone follows her on all social media platforms so how would these people know that she was aware of it? Anyways, today she is on her instagram asking for the link to the fake story. Hmm Rachel...maybe your viewers were trying to help you in the first place and you told them to stop telling you about it! Find it yourself
Every so often she shows her true colors that she's a bitch. The way she talks to Harold sometimes (he's annoying but still) makes me want to throttle her! The way she talks to him when he interacts with Leo pisses me off. I'm a Mama Bear too, but I would never belittle my husband and put him down when he's interacting with our children. She also talks down too him and makes fun of him if he pronounces something wrong. I wish he would grow a pair and call her out on how she treats him. She acts like she's better than him. Hello Rachel Harold went too West Point. You don't get accepted into West Point by being stupid. Her Florida State degree is no better than his West Point one if anything I'm more impressed by him graduating from West Point if I'm going to be honest.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

summerlee wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:00 pm They were probably throwing us off with the "Adam" on the fridge. I'm gonna guess (totally randomly) Nathan/Nathaniel, Elias (Eli), or Davis. Maybe middle name Wynn (Rachel's last name)?
I actually think his name is going to be Wynn or Landon (my fear being it's my youngest son's name).
Canthelpmyself
Amateur
Amateur

i’ll also throw out hunter.

i don’t expect to be surprised at all.

cupcakezzzzz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cupcakezzzzz »

I always thought that said they'd name him wyatt

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

Canthelpmyself
Amateur
Amateur

i freakin knew it.

and seriously. we waited all that time for THAT?
that was a terrible and boring name reveal.

summerlee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by summerlee »

...that was underwhelming. Nice name though
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RachelEarlsVlogs

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Do you guys like the W.W. or do you think it's too much?
gmaesemail
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gmaesemail »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Do you guys like the W.W. or do you think it's too much?
Honestly not much of a fan especially that his initials are WWE

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

gmaesemail wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:58 pm
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Do you guys like the W.W. or do you think it's too much?
Honestly not much of a fan especially that his initials are WWE

I agree. I feel like some names with the same initials sound a little funny. Not all- but in this case, yes
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I haven’t watched them that long but isn’t Harold like Harold the 4th? Why wouldn’t they name a son after him?

Canthelpmyself
Amateur
Amateur

Ld5 wrote:I haven’t watched them that long but isn’t Harold like Harold the 4th? Why wouldn’t they name a son after him?

Leo is the 5th.
Leo is suppose to be a nickname from Lloyd, which is their middle name.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Canthelpmyself wrote:
Ld5 wrote:I haven’t watched them that long but isn’t Harold like Harold the 4th? Why wouldn’t they name a son after him?

Leo is the 5th.
Leo is suppose to be a nickname from Lloyd, which is their middle name.

That’s gotta be so confusing for a kid. Does he even know his name is Harold? To me, the name Leo has nothing to do with his first or middle name

Return to “Q-Z”