BritneyandFrenk: Keyboard Worriers | Part 62

Blueberries
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandFrenk: Keyboard Worriers | Part 62

Post by Blueberries » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:08 am

Holy shit! I thought you guys were exaggerating until I saw the video for myself. Poor Harlow. Yes Britney your 2 year old was being a typical 2 year old and instead of helping her you scold her and then shove an ice pack into her goose egg? I am so sick of seeing Scarlett’s squished up face. Harlow is your child as much as Scarlett, put her down and comfort her! I’m sure a 2 year old doesn’t understand what can happen if you jump on the couch. She is just trying to have fun, and you as her mom are supposed to make sure shit like that doesn’t happen! That poor baby, I feel so bad for her, she always looks sad or mad, and beat up. Then to literally shit talk her in front of her face regularly. What the hell man.
Blueberries
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Blueberries » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:10 am

Also to add, I’m willing to bed after this trip they’re going on, they won’t be going on any more trips or flights lmao. Enjoy this 1 vacation kids! Only Scarlett will ever be taken on a vacation in the future when the other 3 are with Ean.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Evian » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:46 am

Not only does she lack common sense, she lacks empathy and human compassion.

Remember when Aria came in the door and said she had a bad day at school and Britney didn't even get up to see her!?

I didn't see the fall, but I believe it. Poor Harlow she's a normal, cute toddler... Britney acts like she's some kind of animal.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Post by Heyyhoe » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:58 am

Does anyone know where they’re going lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hound11
Talker
Talker

Post by Hound11 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:00 am

This is gonna be anything but a vacation for them, Britney and frank could barely handle everyone at the zoo, now they are
Going out of the country!? I’m prepared
For a shit show

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:25 am

TellAll wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:So Harlow fell off the couch backwards onto the hardwood floor and just stands there watching Aria put an ice pack on her? Her face looks horrible & WHYImageTHEEImageFUCKImage is she taking a picture of her face and asking Freeenk is she should to go to the ER? You have FOUR kids ffs and are asking someone whose been a dad for 2 seconds, someone that doesn’t know shit about kids meanwhile you’re a mom of 4Image [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 655e38.jpg[/IMG]
Well he is more knowledgeable medical wise given he’s a firefighter, but that’s not even the point. He’s not Harlow’s father. Ean is. If something happens to Aria, Nolan or Harlow EAN should be the FIRST person Britney runs to. Not Frank. Even if she would have texted Ean first then Frank at least she’d still be communicating to the father of three of her children that one of their kids got hurt. Im not going to judge how, why and when Harlow got hurt. Maybe Britney was actually busy and looked away for 2 seconds. Nobody will ever know so I think it’s pointless to argue about it. But, Britney does need to have more respect for Ean and communicate with him when something is going on with THEIR children. I understand Frank is her husband, but he’s not Harlow’s father and shouldn’t be treated as if he is.

Yea but I bet that if Harlow came home from Ean’s with those kind of bruises Britney would go on a passive agreesive twitter rant. If Harlow got those bruises at Ean’s ppl would be dragging him but because it’s this twat waffle no one caress. She has no respect for Ean and I can’t wait for her to get some much needed karma one day
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gemmie » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:30 pm

Let me get this straight, in the past 12-15 months Harlow has:

- been taken away from her involved father who she saw on a daily basis.
-moved into a new apartment.
-had probably no time to adjust with living with her cold mother and would see her father briefly everyday.
-father abruptly stopped coming around.
-mom started focusing all of her attention on new dude, replaces father immediately.
-Frank is your new daddy now. Ean who?
-mom is too tired and lazy from getting knocked up to spend important bonding time with Harlow.
-mom only takes her to house construction site and let’s her big sister step in and take care of Harlow.
-once it seems like everybody is adjusted to the new apartment, they move again.
-gets kicked out of mom’s bed and gets a mattress on the floor instead.
-new little sister is born. Harlow gets pushed to the side and gets labeled as a wiLd cHiLd.
-does typical toddler things and never gets praised for anything. Britney only talks about Harlow’s negative qualities.

That’s a lot for a small child,l and her siblings to go through in such a short amount of time. I really wish Britney would stop with the bullshit eyelashes and Botox, and instead put that money away for therapy for her children. They’re going to grow up to be so disconnected from her with so many issues, especially with seeing Nolan decline every year.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:00 pm

Does she still not realise that a pizza has 8 slices? will the 12 month picture have 1.5 pizzas? maybe 1 whole pizza and 4 pizza slice emojis? I don't get it.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:22 pm

Emmaleedelete23 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:00 pm
Does she still not realise that a pizza has 8 slices? will the 12 month picture have 1.5 pizzas? maybe 1 whole pizza and 4 pizza slice emojis? I don't get it.
Different sized pizzas have different slice amounts.. she could do an x tra large pizza lol

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:34 pm

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:22 pm
Emmaleedelete23 wrote:
Different sized pizzas have different slice amounts.. she could do an x tra large pizza lol
True, but when will she start doing that? after she has a full pizza at 8 months? After she has half a pizza at 4 months?
I know it's nit-picky but she should have started with 1/12th slices. Each pic will look so different by the end.
Jenin
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Jenin » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:52 pm

Emmaleedelete23 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:34 pm
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:22 pm
Emmaleedelete23 wrote:
True, but when will she start doing that? after she has a full pizza at 8 months? After she has half a pizza at 4 months?
I know it's nit-picky but she should have started with 1/12th slices. Each pic will look so different by the end.
If she want to continue this, she should start asking the pizza place if they could cut it into 12 slices instead of the typical 8, or ask for it to not be cut at all and do it herself. That way all of the pizza slices will be a consistent size throughout all the pictures.
whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Post by whatsmyalias » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:09 pm

The photoshopped slices look so bad Image
Ultimate fail. But at least the box doesn’t look greasy this time?
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 239373.jpg[/IMG]

wolfybutt
Amateur
Amateur

Post by wolfybutt » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:19 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 4b0a7e.jpg[/IMG]

Brittany af lol

whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Post by whatsmyalias » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:54 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 654bac.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 3df8e8.jpg[/IMG]

What are our thoughts on this ...

Jenin
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Jenin » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:01 pm

whatsmyalias wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:54 pm

Wonder if they’re celebrating now because ean has the kids on Easter? If that’s the case, I’m glad they’ll get to spend the Easter with ean.
Jenin
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Jenin » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:07 pm

Jenin wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:01 pm
whatsmyalias wrote:

Wonder if they’re celebrating now because ean has the kids on Easter? If that’s the case, I’m glad they’ll get to spend the Easter with ean.
Nvm, just watched the ig story and it looks like they’re at church, I thought they were celebrating somewhere with just the family. Idk, I don’t see an issue with it, Frank’s family is religious and many people bring friends/family who don’t typically attend church for church services around Easter.
whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Post by whatsmyalias » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:32 pm

Jenin wrote:
Jenin wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:01 pm
whatsmyalias wrote:

Nvm, just watched the ig story and it looks like they’re at church, I thought they were celebrating somewhere with just the family. Idk, I don’t see an issue with it, Frank’s family is religious and many people bring friends/family who don’t typically attend church for church services around Easter.

Yeah they’re at a church.
I’m not sure what I think. On one hand, Britney has never talked about church or faith (but nodded along with Frank when he mentioned it in those early q&a) but on the other hand, to your point, it’s clearly important to him and his family so she’s supporting the way they celebrate Easter. Image

However, they are sitting up in the balcony which is a wise choice with four kids not used to being in church...

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by staceybrax » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:04 pm

It’s so sad to see how much Britney has slipped as a mother, Harlow is definitely getting the worst of her parenting. She is a spirited, adventurous 2yo little girl, she doesn’t seem to even be super naughty just bored and left to her own devices too much.

honeybear
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by honeybear » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:27 pm

whatsmyalias wrote:The photoshopped slices look so bad Image

most unfortunate looking baby i’ve seen in awhile. and this is still a terrible and ugly idea for monthly photos. ew. they’re going to
look like shit all lined up together. the first one uses real pizza, the second one has fake af photoshopped pizza?

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiefrost » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:23 pm

Aria is so sick of her mum's shit. Did u hear that tone she gave her when they were taking pictures. Damn.
Also when frank snapped at Britney saying why are we even talking about this lol and she cut straight away. He was not happy

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Resting_Bitch_Face » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:51 pm

honeybear wrote:
whatsmyalias wrote:The photoshopped slices look so bad Image

most unfortunate looking baby i’ve seen in awhile. and this is still a terrible and ugly idea for monthly photos. ew. they’re going to
look like shit all lined up together. the first one uses real pizza, the second one has fake af photoshopped pizza?

She just needs to give it up already, it’s never going to work. First she used a small ass greasy
box, then she misses month 2 completely and now she’s photoshopping slices on the box AND puts the parchment paper on the wrong side?? Seriously!? Photoshopping the slices...like she can’t order a pizza or make one from scratch?

Also why did it take her 3 weeks to post month two?ImageImage

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Crazymess1215 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:43 pm

The monthly pictures look so rushed. The first one was horrible as well. Scarlett wasn't even looking she was turned on her side and it looked like she got the pizza box out of the trash and this one just looks like she just grabbed some random outfit from the hamper, threw a bow on her and quickly snapped the pic. Idk where she got this idea from but it's fucking dumb. Why couldn't she use Harlow's old monthly blanket thing? Honesty I loved the way she did Harlow's monthly photos. Way cuter than the greasy pizza box photos
toomuchsalt
Informer
Informer

Post by toomuchsalt » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:51 pm

She actually ordered pizza boxes in bulk (by accident because she didn't read the listing) on Amazon for these photos LMAO. That's why the new photos are lacking grease and actual pizza.

Also she needs to take the kids out to a park or bounce place, let them tire themselves out if you aren't going to do anything with them at home.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Post by alexmorgan » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:40 am

I was just about to call her stupid for the whole “smiling without teeth”, but then I read a “natural smile” is allowed there? Where I live you have to have a neutral to serious facial expression. No smiling at all. My mom works at the registry office (where you apply for your passport here) and Brittany’s and Arias pic would’ve never been accepted here.
How can the requirements for the same thing be so different :?
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dazzled » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:21 am

Y'all sometimes I'm genuinely in awe of Brit's level of stupidity. I really feel like there's something wrong with her. She takes a pizza box, puts parchment paper on it, then puts the baby on the side with the parchment baby, takes several pictures and only realizes she "put the parchment paper on the wrong side" after she uploads it? What the fuck?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”