Katie:Learning to Say No to Everything Except Gaines|Part 21

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Katie:Learning to Say No to Everything Except Gaines|Part 21

Unread post by Catface2 »

Is it just me or does anyone else get creeped out by Katie’s IG and live shot with her nonstop eyes darting around all the time...it’s weird!
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Anyone want to give a rundown of Katie’s latest video?
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Looks like she is pulling an Ellie and having HORMONES tested. Oh please! Go see a psychiatrist and get over yourself!
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

Catface2 wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else get creeped out by Katie’s IG and live shot with her nonstop eyes darting around all the time...it’s weird!

I can’t watch it. It drives me crazy how she says, “let’s seeeeee....” and clicks her tongue over and over and over again while she struggles to find a comment to elaborate on. It’s so obnoxious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Catface2 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:45 pm Looks like she is pulling an Ellie and having HORMONES tested. Oh please! Go see a psychiatrist and get over yourself!
She of all people should know the value of seeing a psychiatrist or psychologist. At least with Ellie, she can fall back on her "I'm so dumb and don't know anything" excuses. I thought Dr. Katie was the know it all expert?
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

The things that jumped out to me:

1) She says she can’t talk to her husband about this. That’s a big marital red flag.

2) She says that when she was in school and she saw PMDD in the diagnostic manual, she rolled her eyes. Great, I’m sure people would love to have you as a provider.

3) She keeps referencing a hormone “doctor” but Ellie isn’t seeing a medical doctor. She’s seeing a chiropractor. Is Katie doing the same, or is she seeing an actual endocrinologist?
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

HashtagBlessed wrote:The things that jumped out to me:

1) She says she can’t talk to her husband about this. That’s a big marital red flag.

2) She says that when she was in school and she saw PMDD in the diagnostic manual, she rolled her eyes. Great, I’m sure people would love to have you as a provider.

3) She keeps referencing a hormone “doctor” but Ellie isn’t seeing a medical doctor. She’s seeing a chiropractor. Is Katie doing the same, or is she seeing an actual endocrinologist?
Whattabitch. I have PMDD and it’s been debilitating at times in my life. It’s been the reason I’ve been admitted to the hospital. It’s awful. I don’t have classic PMDD, I have it where all my other disorders (adhd, anxiety, cptsd) are heightened because of the fluctuations in hormone levels.

Yas/Yasmin is the only FDA approved BC to treat PMDD. (Which I take). There aren’t many treatments, and many are extreme like taking hormones to shut down all the hormones in your body. But that’s bad because it cannot be used long term and increases your risks of cancers and osteoporosis. I really looked into it because for 2 years it was so severe I was desperate. But I started some other meds/supplements, and improved my CPTSD and now it’s much easier to manage.

But also if she was actually smart she’d know that PMDD CANNOT be diagnosed by checking hormone levels. People with PMDD have normal levels. It’s that your body is extremely sensitive to the fluctuations in hormones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Katie looks great in her Easter dress. She looks so pretty in all the pics i've seen of her.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:Katie looks great in her Easter dress. She looks so pretty in all the pics i've seen of her.
I thought the sheerness was weird since you can so clearly see the white bra underneath.

Also, Cullen’s eyes look like he’s under the influence again all the time.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... fa4519.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... bb73d3.jpg[/IMG]

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

HelloSweetie wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:11 am
Playsinrain wrote:Katie looks great in her Easter dress. She looks so pretty in all the pics i've seen of her.
I thought the sheerness was weird since you can so clearly see the white bra underneath.

I think it's a cami, not her bra. White always poses an issue for me. I think she looks great.

I am shocked what Kelly and Madelyn wore to church. Kelly had boobs out and was wearing spaghetti straps. Madelyn had on a strapless romper that was SO short. It was shocking.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I’m SUPER surprised Jay allowed Madelyne to wear that..way too short and inappropriate for church. Looked like she was going to go clubbing.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... fa4519.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... bb73d3.jpg[/IMG]

God, those kids look sunburned, still!

Nobody has a comment about the vlog title today?
After all the "We don't want another baby because Brooks is soooo difficult" BS, now they are doing "Baby Number 3 Practice"?
The very last thing they need to do is bring another innocent life into that cluster f*ck. But Kelly had a girl, then a boy, and another girl, so Katie must too, right? Gotta get what Kelly has...
Even if they aren't actually considering having another, then it's annoying. Clickbait to get views. Can't call it "Babysitting Our Precious Niece", right? They are just as bad as DB with all the baby/pregnancy teasing when the rest of the time, they don't want another baby. But if it will get views, sure, they're "considering it"

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

Their latest is so frustrated! Katie was acting like Brooke's was running at Sophia and beating her on the head. He was being gentle from what the vlog shows and regardless all you do is remind him to be gentle. He is not a difficult child he is a normal child. Katie just doesn't have patience for anyone but Gaines obviously. Why did these people have children? It's like Katie just wants the perfect house with the perfect children in their overpriced monogrammed clothes but doesn't want to actually parent. How was she ever a professional within the child psychology world.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I watched Katie's "livestream" from yesterday and it really sounds like she's not getting along with her sister these days. They seemed to stop seeing each other around the time Cullen's addiction came out. That must be awkward considering they are neighbors and used to socialize all the time.

I think Madelyn's dress was a little too short, but Kelley said they go to a contemporary church, so I guess they don't have much of a dress code. I went to a church with a friend once and it was more like a rock show and very casual, so I imagine they go to a place somewhat like that. I def think the Tidwells go to church only for the social aspects.

Do Katie and Cullen even go to church anymore?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I’m pretty sure they go to church regularly. I see lots of IG posts about it (you can usually tell because the kids are all dressed up.)
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Church is apart of their happy family image. Katie would have fewer opportunities to put those ugly ass dresses on Gaines if they didn’t go to church.

auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

ewokfan11 wrote:I watched Katie's "livestream" from yesterday and it really sounds like she's not getting along with her sister these days. They seemed to stop seeing each other around the time Cullen's addiction came out. That must be awkward considering they are neighbors and used to socialize all the time.

I think Madelyn's dress was a little too short, but Kelley said they go to a contemporary church, so I guess they don't have much of a dress code. I went to a church with a friend once and it was more like a rock show and very casual, so I imagine they go to a place somewhat like that. I def think the Tidwells go to church only for the social aspects.

Do Katie and Cullen even go to church anymore?
What did she say in the livestream to make you think she isn’t getting along with her sister? I don’t want to give her a view.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I don’t watch often anymore but did watch today’s vlog. Katie looked like she wanted to be anywhere but Kelly and Jays house. She looked so uncomfortable. I wish we knew what went down! I’m nosy AF. Jay and Cullen seem ok so I definitely think it’s a Katie/Kelly issue. Kelly is overbearing, I wonder if Katie actually stood up to her?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Katie:Learning to Say No to Everything Except Gaines|Part 21

Speaking of outfits...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... f59427.jpg[/IMG]

Katie, Cullen and the kids look good. Britney, Cory and Sophia look a hot mess.

Yes, I’m a judgy asshole.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Speaking of outfits...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... f59427.jpg[/IMG]

Katie, Cullen and the kids look good. Britney, Cory and Sophia look a hot mess.

Yes, I’m a judgy asshole.
Those are really ugly shoes Britany is wearing. But she's looking pretty good for just having had a baby!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Cullen and Katie”