Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkWelcomeBabyAverie, Go home Keren! | OKBaby | Part 28

Unread post by Oma66 »

19Jmama19 wrote:Averie,
I’m so sorry your parents chose this as your first thumbnail picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh bless those of you so sweet you cant say one baby is cuter than another. I unfortunately am not this sweet and I would be brutally honest with anyone if asked. Everyone has eyes, some children are just genetically blessed and everyone can see this too. Some may not say it out loud but if you can say a child is beautiful then you can see what children look like for better or worse. OK's genes just do not align and its not so crazy I mean damn Kyra has a huge forehead and Oscar has a huge hook nose, that means the kids have a chance of getting these features and unfortunately it also means they can get all the bad features combined and so far only Levi has made it out slightly lucky. He got his Mamas forehead but a cute little petite feature face and with his hair gel in has really gotten cuter with age for sure, he just isn't going to be a model but that's ok. I hate how hard people are on honesty and probably just either were bullied for their looks or have unfortunate kids themselves. Lord knows with each pregnancy after wishing and praying for my kids health I prayed they were beautiful because in this life we all know appearance is going to matter in alot of situations. Kids can be really cruel and no-one wants to see their kid bullied but hell from school to jobs to dating people want an aesthetically pleasing person. Personality of course matters but you wouldn't probably even get to know a person unless attraction played it's part first. If I put my kids online I would fully expect people are going to have something to say and I'd stand behind putting my own kids online because I wouldn't if there was a risk of them being insulted. I just thank my lucky stars my children are exceptionally beautiful and smart and sweet. I have a question do people just not see their kids flaws, I mean like pointed out Oscar has said things about his own kids and Kyras appearance but are some people really deluded and can't see flaws in their kids? I dont buy it. If you have vision you can see and you can see the same as everyone else flaws and all. I don't think anyone would actively go seek Kyra out and tell her that her kids aren't the cutest but this is a place to be honest right? So let people be honest.[/quote]

You are about as ugly of a person as Shrek himself! Hopefully your genetically blessed kids got none of your ugly ass.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I don’t really take her seriously or blame her for making jokes about wanting more. All 3 of my kids were very easy newborns. They were happy as long as they were being snuggled and I very rarely felt sleep deprived. I loved the newborn stage so much and would always joke with my husband about wanting 10 more. Then about 3 months hit and they stop sleeping so much and shit gets real and you come to your senses.

Now if Keren said that, it would be a different story. She popped her last two out and handed them off to start looking for the next way to get attention. She only had 3 babies back to back so that she can be a “badass mom” to a herd of kids she pretends don’t exist aside from the king. I have no doubt Kyra truly loves her kids and any “jokes” like that just come from a place of love and not attention seeking. I mean, Keren obviously wanted Sutton to be a girl, and look at how horribly she’s detached from him since the minute he came out. Kyra admitted she was hoping for a boy, and now people think she’s favoring Averie.

Anyway, I feel like a total white knight. But although she’s far from perfect, my point is that I feel Kyra truly loves her kids. So it’s much easier for me to overlook dumb jokes.

Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

Leena_x wrote:Jmama, you’ve been banned for clogging up threads with multiple posts in a row in the past, yet here you are, doing it all over again.

Can’t you, I don’t know, just not?

I think when she had her buck teeth fixed, they repaired her fat fingers, SHE’S back!!

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

ALittleStitious wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:44 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:33 am I don't think she will get pregnant anytime soon. Is their wedding next year? At least she can focus on that.
I agree. I think she'll distract herself with wedding planning and prep, then try for a honeymoon baby. Or end up getting pregnant a month or two before the wedding, claiming they started trying because it can take a few months and, oops! We got pregnant right away!
I can totally see this happening lmao
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

kkneedstogoaway wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:55 am obviously they love the parenting life, and that's fine. but geez...3 kids at 22!! and kyra wants another one in the near future!! i'm 19 and i couldn't even imagine settling down so early. oscar and kyra will never have the opportunity to be normal 20-year olds: going out partying with friends, attending college, figuring out who they are as individuals, finding careers...and not yt careers. but ig the education thing doesn't bother them because they don't even value it anyway *shrug*

edit: i'm in no way judging anyone who does or did have kids this young, nor am i judging anyone who doesn't like college. it's just ok having so many kids so young.

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk
I believe they had enough partying to last them for a lifetime lol. Kyra was in the drug/party scene in high school, admitting she started drinking back when she was like 13. She herself has said that Levi was the best thing that happened to her because it forced her to change. Personally I feel like that lifestyle is part of the reason why they never want to move back to Los Angeles.
Oscar and Kyra ran in the same circle of friends so I'm guessing he was into that stuff too.. I mean, what else would a college dropout do with his free time? Lol
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:12 pm
kkneedstogoaway wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:55 am obviously they love the parenting life, and that's fine. but geez...3 kids at 22!! and kyra wants another one in the near future!! i'm 19 and i couldn't even imagine settling down so early. oscar and kyra will never have the opportunity to be normal 20-year olds: going out partying with friends, attending college, figuring out who they are as individuals, finding careers...and not yt careers. but ig the education thing doesn't bother them because they don't even value it anyway *shrug*

edit: i'm in no way judging anyone who does or did have kids this young, nor am i judging anyone who doesn't like college. it's just ok having so many kids so young.

I believe they had enough partying to last them for a lifetime lol. Kyra was in the drug/party scene in high school, admitting she started drinking back when she was like 13. She herself has said that Levi was the best thing that happened to her because it forced her to change. Personally I feel like that lifestyle is part of the reason why they never want to move back to Los Angeles.
Oscar and Kyra ran in the same circle of friends so I'm guessing he was into that stuff too.. I mean, what else would a college dropout do with his free time? Lol
Agree. I personaly have a feeling that part of the reason why Kyra went to live with her dad is that probably her mom wasn't thrilled to see her daughter drinking and partying at 13 and not focusing on school, while her dad was more laid back and permissive so she preffered him over her. Things like that happen all the time. Teenagers are sometimes really hard to deal with and ungrateful, some of then don't appreciate when adults around them try to forbid stuff and they prefer adults who let them do what they like. Fortunately they eventually grow up
zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Unread post by zelda2011 »

Lyanna wrote:

Agree. I personaly have a feeling that part of the reason why Kyra went to live with her dad is that probably her mom wasn't thrilled to see her daughter drinking and partying at 13 and not focusing on school, while her dad was more laid back and permissive so she preffered him over her. Things like that happen all the time. Teenagers are sometimes really hard to deal with and ungrateful, some of then don't appreciate when adults around them try to forbid stuff and they prefer adults who let them do what they like. Fortunately they eventually grow up
I agree. Didn’t she say she lost her virginity in a park at a young age? (Can’t remember how old now). But it definitely sounds like she was hanging around people who were influencing her
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I really don’t think Kyra was serious about having another baby right away, she very specifically waited the 2 years before getting pregnant again after Alaya because of her csection scar and I think if they do have another baby she will wait again for that reason.
I had the worst baby fever I’ve ever had right after having my babies, which logically doesn’t make and sense because you literally have a newborn baby in your arms but the feeling of never wanting this squishy, snuggly newborn phase to end is really overwhelming and you’re in the newborn bubble that you don’t want to get out of and your brain is like “just have another one” but then a few weeks go by and the newborn bubble starts to fade and sleep deprivation sets in and you realise the last thing you want is Irish twins.

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lyanna wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:21 pm

I thought she went to live with her dad before that? From what she said she went to LA because her mom wasn't around much and because she used to date around too. From what Kyra has said, her mom was not a good one and their relationship changed recently for the better.
The time line is really confusing.

I kinda miss their comment of the day segment, they used to be pretty open about this stuff before.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

zelda2011 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:31 pm
Lyanna wrote:

I agree. Didn’t she say she lost her virginity in a park at a young age? (Can’t remember how old now). But it definitely sounds like she was hanging around people who were influencing her
Yikes.. I forgot about this! That girl really had a messed up childhood
19Jmama19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 19Jmama19 »

sezzajaydee wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:43 am
Leena_x wrote:Jmama, you’ve been banned for clogging up threads with multiple posts in a row in the past, yet here you are, doing it all over again.

Especially with the personal attacks.
There’s no need to act superior simply because someone spelled a word incorrectly.

Correctly spelling or mentioning someone with 3 children who doesn't know the difference between word usage and spelling is wrong but calling children ugly and everything else on here is Ok??? Lmao, get real. The things on here are so far beyond awful compared to me being concerned about the future education of her children, wow!! Since she didn't graduate high school, and it's obviously an issue with even simple spelling I made an observation, my opinion, thats what this is for right? People always do this as soon as someone has something to say people attack others on the thread. Just read it, like it if you agree and move on if you dont. Its really a simple concept and shoyldnt be hard to grasp, just scroll on if the content is something you arent interested in reasonably discussing as adults or you dont agree with it. This forum is about to need its own forum because noone is free to say anything here either. Unfiltered opinions, thats what this is supposed to be so stop trying to filter people.
19Jmama19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 19Jmama19 »

Babbs18 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:04 am
19Jmama19 wrote:
Addicted2vlogs wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:33 pm Whoever said Averie was the cutest YT baby... you fkn lie LoL. All 3 kids inherited the unfortunate features

I'm about to have to upload my daughter's baby picture so people can see the difference in beautiful and well Averie or just any baby. My baby is just beautiful. I'm so blessed because I know it could've gone another way. It doesn't even matter if you have 2 good looking parents things can go wrong when mixing up genetics. My middle son was early and my smallest and he was too skinny and looked a little off but now he models so things can definitely change. Once he gained weight he was freaking precious as a baby and is now gorgeous but all my kids are more importantly funny, fun, and smart.
Honey we don't care about your kids.
Honey noone asked you if you did. Must've hit a nerve or something, lol
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OkWelcomeBabyAverie, Go home Keren! | OKBaby | Part 28

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

19Jmama19 wrote:

There’s no need to act superior simply because someone spelled a word incorrectly.

Correctly spelling or mentioning someone with 3 children who doesn't know the difference between word usage and spelling is wrong but calling children ugly and everything else on here is Ok??? Lmao, get real. The things on here are so far beyond awful compared to me being concerned about the future education of her children, wow!! Since she didn't graduate high school, and it's obviously an issue with even simple spelling I made an observation, my opinion, thats what this is for right? People always do this as soon as someone has something to say people attack others on the thread. Just read it, like it if you agree and move on if you dont. Its really a simple concept and shoyldnt be hard to grasp, just scroll on if the content is something you arent interested in reasonably discussing as adults or you dont agree with it. This forum is about to need its own forum because noone is free to say anything here either. Unfiltered opinions, thats what this is supposed to be so stop trying to filter people.

Word dribble. You carry on about all that and don’t know how to construct a grammatically correct sentence yourself.

And Jesus f**king Christ. You lecture about scrolling on, yet you had a hissy because people said the OK kids were ugly. Do you actually think about what you type? Days later and you’re still going off like you’re personally offended. Shut the hell up.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

19Jmama19 wrote:

The only person here trying to filter people is you. Seriously. ONLY YOU.
You don’t make sense. You continue to contradict yourself.

curiousgeorgina
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by curiousgeorgina »

sezzajaydee wrote:
19Jmama19 wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:43 am Especially with the personal attacks.

Word dribble. You carry on about all that and don’t know how to construct a grammatically correct sentence yourself.

And Jesus f**king Christ. You lecture about scrolling on, yet you had a hissy because people said the OK kids were ugly. Do you actually think about what you type? Days later and you’re still going off like you’re personally offended. Shut the hell up.
She called them ugly too, and said she should upload pics of her kids so we would know what truly beautiful kids look like?? SureImageImage

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

curiousgeorgina wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:
19Jmama19 wrote: Correctly spelling or mentioning someone with 3 children who doesn't know the difference between word usage and spelling is wrong but calling children ugly and everything else on here is Ok??? Lmao, get real. The things on here are so far beyond awful compared to me being concerned about the future education of her children, wow!! Since she didn't graduate high school, and it's obviously an issue with even simple spelling I made an observation, my opinion, thats what this is for right? People always do this as soon as someone has something to say people attack others on the thread. Just read it, like it if you agree and move on if you dont. Its really a simple concept and shoyldnt be hard to grasp, just scroll on if the content is something you arent interested in reasonably discussing as adults or you dont agree with it. This forum is about to need its own forum because noone is free to say anything here either. Unfiltered opinions, thats what this is supposed to be so stop trying to filter people.

She called them ugly too, and said she should upload pics of her kids so we would know what truly beautiful kids look like?? SureImageImage

This is the reason she was banned in the first place. She was always hypocritical, passive aggressive, and condescending towards other posters and then would get defensive as if we were the ones causing problems. I’ve been scrolling past the posts for the last few days, but it’s starting to make the thread less enjoyable to read again when you have to sift through the long rants and also hear so much about her perfect children lol. She was banned before. I’m not sure why she hasn’t been again.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Total subject change because I refuse to engage any more lol.

What’s with Averie’s skin tone in Kyra’s latest picture?

Bad filter. Or is it still cold in Utah?

I know baby’s skin can be mottled but her hand looks purple.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sezzajaydee wrote:Total subject change because I refuse to engage any more lol.

Never mind.
That’s a hospital picture.

Still a bit concerning considering just how purple she looks.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

That looks like it was taken in the hospital at the same time as a lot of her recent pics. My guess is during that long photo shoot and being swaddled and unswaddled to take that many pictures for Kyra to have this backlog of photos, she got too cold.

Bethany_Blue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bethany_Blue »

sezzajaydee wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:55 pm

Never mind.
That’s a hospital picture.

Still a bit concerning considering just how purple she looks.
Yeah, I thought the same thing initially. But I think it may just be camera settings or a filter she's used.
Hope so anyway lol

Return to “OKBaby”